Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Abia Flags Off Cocoa Growth Enhancement Support Scheme - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia Flags Off Cocoa Growth Enhancement Support Scheme (5402 Views)

Lam-adesina's Son Begins Omo Oloore Women Support Scheme (photos) / WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. / Nigerian Armed Forces Display Boko Haram Flags Captured During Battle With Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia Flags Off Cocoa Growth Enhancement Support Scheme by josiahriches(m): 9:35am On Jun 11, 2013
SouthEast:

We are talking about cocoa production in Abia which has been a practice long b4 Orji was born, let alone becaming a governor. Can you separate that from your local politics?

Beautiful development
Re: Abia Flags Off Cocoa Growth Enhancement Support Scheme by omonnakoda: 9:37am On Jun 11, 2013
Eko Atlantic: Like a poster stated earlier, various cash crops can be grown in any region/state but are better grown in few regions. Oil palm is well grown in Ondo(ile-oluji) and even in large scale, but that doesn't mean it's the best place to grow oil palm when the east that has the best soil for oil palm cultivation is there.

Cote d' voir has a better soil for cocoa cultivation and better cocoa produce than western Nigeria, yet the western Nigeria was once leading in cocoa production at a global stage. There is no reason why Abia government shouldn't invest in cocoa production even if the state is not the best place to grow it. As far as the government is ready to invest whatever it takes to make the state a real cocoa producer, it's a free world.
I am not sure that better soil explains Cote d'Ivoires higher production. Where is the evidence?
What is the area of land cultivated in both countries ? Do they use the same quality of inputs and knowledge,disease control techniques etc.Do they face the same pests,diseases or other challenges. Nigeria's declining production at some time may be partially explained by the oil boom,declining investment and failure to update knowledge or by other things
First of all what are the OPTIMAL conditions for Oil Palm or Cocoa production and what is the basis of that "knowledge"? How do we know this?
We might as well say Germany does better than England at football because they eat more pork!!
My view is knowledge and technology are probably more important in agricultural output than soil differences in many circumstances
Re: Abia Flags Off Cocoa Growth Enhancement Support Scheme by EkoAtlantic: 10:01am On Jun 11, 2013
omonnakoda:
I am not sure that better soil explains Cote d'Ivoires higher production. Where is the evidence?
What is the area of land cultivated in both countries ? Do they use the same quality of inputs and knowledge,disease control techniques etc.Do they face the same pests,diseases or other challenges. Nigeria's declining production at some time may be partially explained by the oil boom,declining investment and failure to update knowledge or by other things
First of all what are the OPTIMAL conditions for Oil Palm or Cocoa production and what is the basis of that "knowledge"? How do we know this?
We might as well say Germany does better than England at football because they eat more pork!!
My view is knowledge and technology are probably more important in agricultural output than soil differences in many circumstances

Ivory Coast (Côte d'Ivoire) leads the world in production and export of the cocoa beans used in the manufacture of chocolate, as of 2009, supplying 30% of cocoa produced in the world. West Africa collectively supplies two thirds of the world's cocoa crop, with Ivory Coast leading production at 1.22 million tonnes, and nearby Ghana, Nigeria, Cameroon and Togo producing additional 1.41 million tonnes.

West Africa accounts for more than 70% of world cocoa production (Côte d’Ivoire 38%, Ghana 21%, Cameroon 5% and Nigeria 5%). Côte d’Ivoire and Ghana are the world’s two largest producers, representing 80% of total West African production.

http://www.oecd.org/swac/topics/regionalcocoainitiative.htm

Take note of the difference in color concentration in the map below

Re: Abia Flags Off Cocoa Growth Enhancement Support Scheme by EkoAtlantic: 10:13am On Jun 11, 2013
This working paper provides research findings emanating from the De-Agrarianisation and Rural Employment (DARE) Research Programme, coordinated by the African Studies Centre, Leiden. The aim of the Programme was to examine, from a multidisciplinary perspective, the changes in size and significance of the peasant population in sub-Saharan African countries and to draw attention to the new labour patterns and unfolding rural-urban relations now taking place. This paper focuses on Nigeria and chronicles the patterns of long-term diversification that are observable in the cocoa farming community of Alade in Idanre Local Government Area of Ondo State. After some historical background information on cocoa cultivation and government policies up to 1970, when Nigeria began to experience its oil boom, it looks at the impact of the oil boom of the 1970s and the Structural Adjustment Programme (SAP), introduced in 1986, on cocoa farming before turning to the situation of household production and reproduction in the aftermath of SAP, and the internal dynamics of Alade households. Finally, it looks at the extent and trends of diversification of livelihood strategies within the farming community. The conclusion is that SAP has led to a revival of cocoa farming in Nigeria and that farming households have responded to new opportunities opened up to them by adjusting their use of household resources. However, the benefits of this revival have not been evenly spread
http://www.ascleiden.nl/?q=publications/cocoa-farming-and-income-diversification-south-western-nigeria

^^^
Led to the drop of cocoa production in Nigeria.
Re: Abia Flags Off Cocoa Growth Enhancement Support Scheme by doctuw(m): 10:15am On Jun 11, 2013
The Growth Enhancement Support Scheme is a federal government project and not a state project. So stop saying what you know nothing about here.
Re: Abia Flags Off Cocoa Growth Enhancement Support Scheme by Meringe(m): 10:15am On Jun 11, 2013
obinalihe: @ mendept,your an idiots,you are only paid to malign the state government but i tell you ,you are a failed empty vessel ,you can not make any good sound...Abia has got off to a glorious start and we are happy about it,so all you are doing is a waste of time...look for a better job to do...
If am not mistaken, you are one of the boys that was given a bus on hire purchase by Ochendo as a compensation for spreading falsehood.
Chai, when will Abians know their common enemy for Christ sake. I was in Aba this morning, no single infrastructure, dirts litter Aba city. Potholes everywhere, agberos having a field day on the Gov's backing. Levies is the order of the day.
Only God can save this state from this rascal.

Orji Uzor Kalu is 100percent better than this rogue.
Re: Abia Flags Off Cocoa Growth Enhancement Support Scheme by omonnakoda: 10:22am On Jun 11, 2013
My position tends to be less assertive about things which I am not an expert on and so I opt to separate my beliefs from absolute reality.
I believe that many factors led to the decline of cocoa production e.g some farmers find it more lucrative to cultivate cannabis grin etc. Another important factor is IT IS A BUYERS MARKET. International geopolitical and Multinational corporations ensure that prices are low and farmers do not or did not find it lucrative anymore. Cocoa trees used to take several years before they started bearing fruit and therefore ca be risky as farmers may harvest at a time when prices are falling. In short they need a "CARTEL" which Cote d'Ivoire attempted unsuccessfully. Nestle,Mars and similar businesses have been shafting the farmers
Anyway I digress, I was taking issue with your assertion about the SOIL QUALITY in Cote d'Ivoire in comparison to Nigeria . That was MY POINT which seems to have eluded you.It seems to me you responded without reading what you were responding to. I know that Nigeria's production has declined etc
I do not think Cote d'Ivoire produces more cocoa than Nigeria because of their soil superiority but because that was the only or the main game in town whereas Nigeria relied less on Cocoa over time.However this is MY OPINION which I choose to express with less assertiveness than others ,who like me, are no experts on the matter. The issue is does Cote d'Ivoire produce more cocoa per hectare cultivated than Nigeria and why?.
As far as Abia is concerned I see no reason why Cocoa cannot grow there if there are forests there.The cocoa plant needs the protection of shade from other trees while it is young. Having said that Nigerian farmers whether of cocoa,palm oil groundnuts etc will continue to be shafted if they do not move to value addition and only sell the raw commodities

1 Like

Re: Abia Flags Off Cocoa Growth Enhancement Support Scheme by patrikobi: 10:44am On Jun 11, 2013
@ Eko Atlantic,you are the only individual here with better understanding ,people who think that Yam would only be grown in Benua state forgot that in a world full of aggro-technocrats,a state can decide to start experimenting on ways to outshine others with their newly invented machinery to improve agricultural yields..so i wonder why block heads would think Abia state is out for child's play when they have kicked off on the area of agricultural produce and stuff.....na wa from Madam bingo oringo and Foolishiologist like mensdept and southeast commentators....you guys dont have any thing to offer us here....as for Abia state ,they are for real business,good things are happening but just that its a bit slowly ,but i will call that slow and steady pace ,which the governor has adopted...i pray he make up for the lost time,he would ,with the way things are going ,he will reach his destination....T.A ORJI has got witty in his kitty ...so no doubting things
Re: Abia Flags Off Cocoa Growth Enhancement Support Scheme by patrikobi: 10:50am On Jun 11, 2013
@ Eko Atlantic,you are the only individual here with better understanding ,people who think that Yam would only be grown in Benua state forgot that in a world full of aggro-technocrats,a state can decide to start experimenting on ways to outshine others with their newly invented machinery to improve agricultural yields..so i wonder why block heads would think Abia state is out for child's play when they have kicked off on the area of agricultural produce and stuff.....na wa from Madam bingo oringo and Foolishiologist like mensdept and southeast commentators....you guys dont have any thing to offer us here....as for Abia state ,they are for real business,good things are happening but just that its a bit slowly ,but i will call that slow and steady pace ,which the governor has adopted...i pray he make up for the lost time,he would ,with the way things are going ,he will reach his destination....T.A ORJI has got witty in his kitty ...so no doubting things
Re: Abia Flags Off Cocoa Growth Enhancement Support Scheme by obinalihe: 10:57am On Jun 11, 2013
Am quoting PATRICKOBI :@ Eko Atlantic,you are the only individual here with better understanding ,people who think that Yam would only be grown in Benua state forgot that in a world full of aggro-technocrats,a state can decide to start experimenting on ways to outshine others with their newly invented machinery to improve agricultural yields..so i wonder why block heads would think Abia state is out for child's play when they have kicked off on the area of agricultural produce and stuff.....na wa from Madam bingo oringo and Foolishiologist like mensdept and southeast commentators....you guys dont have any thing to offer us here....as for Abia state ,they are for real business,good things are happening but just that its a bit slowly ,but i will call that slow and steady pace ,which the governor has adopted...i pray he make up for the lost time,he would ,with the way things are going ,he will reach his destination....T.A ORJI has got witty in his kitty ...so no doubting things
Re: Abia Flags Off Cocoa Growth Enhancement Support Scheme by ulonnaya21: 11:00am On Jun 11, 2013
In the area of Agriculture, Abia has made a landmark achievement and in the near future the results will be glaring...
1. SHANID ABIA PALMS LTD
2. ABIA LIBERATION FARMS

1 Like

Re: Abia Flags Off Cocoa Growth Enhancement Support Scheme by obinalihe: 11:04am On Jun 11, 2013
@Meringe,you are talking cluelessly uselessly ,there is no truth about what you are saying ,when it comes to sanitation Abia state has tried to maintain healthy environment, and its only selfish business individuals in Aba that are trying to over work the environmental agencies in Abia state....regardless of that ,Abia state government has been on course to fast-track the developmental process by and large,so all these weak minds are trying to distract us from the truth....@Eko Atlantic,i support your last statement...Abia can grown crops ,no man is bound to monopoly of power.....so Abia can do better in agriculture because we have the technical know-how
Re: Abia Flags Off Cocoa Growth Enhancement Support Scheme by Lifemax: 11:05am On Jun 11, 2013
SouthEast:

We are talking about cocoa production in Abia which has been a practice long b4 Orji was born, let alone becaming a governor. Can you separate that from your local politics?
mr man i always no u as some 1 dat like 2 defend orji.even u no dat he is not doing well.are u a misecrant?
Re: Abia Flags Off Cocoa Growth Enhancement Support Scheme by obinalihe: 11:11am On Jun 11, 2013
@ SouthEast,you are the miscreant in the making who would write rubbish,i know you are also the clone in Mensdept,the chief of negativity ..all of you are derogators,you can not do any better outside this forum....shameful things
Re: Abia Flags Off Cocoa Growth Enhancement Support Scheme by Lifemax: 11:14am On Jun 11, 2013
ikwere militant: there u go agan.wen they ask u guys to travel u guys won't.don't u no that the largest single cocoa farmer is in bende lga of abia state.and they have cocoa viability in ikwuano lga.so wat makes u tink abias soil is acidic for cocoa did u conduct d test urself or ure one of those that develope runing stomach or migrain headche when ever u here anytn good from ibos.
even d cocoa smthing is fake,he jst wnt 2 apear in d head lines.let us c if he wil contnue d campagn and fund it.since hw said he is woking 2wards health,how many health centres did he build and how many hospital did he equipt,he is incompetend.his commisioner ar as poor and hungry as church rats,

1 Like

Re: Abia Flags Off Cocoa Growth Enhancement Support Scheme by Lifemax: 11:19am On Jun 11, 2013
ocular007: The administration of T.A has brought smiles in the face of many Abians and am we are so proud of what we are seeing ,his performances are not discouraging ,T.A has been up and running with projects,legacy projects that will speak for him over time,so we are greatly privileged to have got him...Orji Uzor Kalu was on the same seat for 8 years without achieving any thing concrete...so you guys should shut up.....
am happy dt ur blind and u wil continue 2 be blind.if u mean wat u said,hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Abia Flags Off Cocoa Growth Enhancement Support Scheme by IGBOSON1: 11:37am On Jun 11, 2013
Why does this man like planting his mug on every poster?
Re: Abia Flags Off Cocoa Growth Enhancement Support Scheme by tubolancer(m): 11:39am On Jun 11, 2013
Any state can grow anything on their land. I am planning to grow that foreign apple on my land. Abeg he know concern anybody.
Re: Abia Flags Off Cocoa Growth Enhancement Support Scheme by Fresia01(f): 11:44am On Jun 11, 2013
censure4truth: useless people will come here and start mouthing dirtily like pigs on rotten food....i mean what has T.A done wrong/ did you guys forgot that OUK WAS IN ABIA FOR ALMOST TEN YEARS ,all he did was loot and loot and use his touts like you guys are to mess Abia state up and embezzle all the money meant to be used in developing the state.....so disclaimers and foolish critics,what have you got to talk about OUK of Igbere,the thief we all know,since you guys want to talk about under performing governor,and forgot that THE UNDER-PERFORMING GOVERNOR WE SHOULD ALWAYS HAVE ON OUR TONGUE Is OUK THE ROGUE
please are u sure u re 4rm abia state or u live there. If u are 4rm or live there then u shud rili nt b typin this shit dat u re typing. Had Ma primary, secondary and presently university education in abia state. Wen i was in primary schl then Ouk was d governor, i paid no dime as schl fees, same wit ma secondary schl days 2. Wen i was admittd in2 Absu, i paid 47,500 as a yearly schl fees, aceptance fee was 10,000naira buh wot did ur "saint T.a orji" do? He increasd d schl fees to 90,000 naira aceptance nw is 50,000naira. Gud ryt? Ok! Ryt nw dia z no free educatn 4 both primary n sec schs stdnts. D roads are bad, he z jux buzy buildn houzes 4 hmself in umuahia. Take a look at Enyimba f.c during OUK'S administratn, they wia winning almst evryfin bicuz he was supportn dm financialy and odawise buh wia is enyimba f.c nw? Let me tel u one tin, Ouk loutd sum money, true! Buh he also did sum gud woks 4 d state, at least then, the people luved hm, he cud visit aba easily witout fear cuz he was @ peace wit dm. Buh hw many tyms have ur so called "saint T.a orji" visited aba? He cnt even visit hs territorial university <absu> cuz d stdnts hate hm, d aba people hate hm, he is an undaperforming governor. Deceived sum fools in2 voting 4 hm wit hs mamacracy propaganda. Nw people are regrettn eva votin 4 hm cuz he z nw worse than he was b4. OUK is nt a match 4 T.a orji in any sphere of lyf. U jux cnt compare a cat wit a lion. They aint same. OUK IS BETA THAN T.A ORJI, ANYTYM ANY DAY, EVEN D OLD WOmen and men in da village wil attest 2 dat. Majority wudnt mind having OUK RULING Abia again! He is jux way beta than dat dwarf wicked man 'T.a orji'

1 Like

Re: Abia Flags Off Cocoa Growth Enhancement Support Scheme by IGBOSON1: 11:55am On Jun 11, 2013
Abians NTOOOOOOOR!

You lot deserve the uninspiring and analogue gov't you're getting owing to your nonchalance in 2011; i have absolutely no pity for una! angry
Re: Abia Flags Off Cocoa Growth Enhancement Support Scheme by IGBOSON1: 12:06pm On Jun 11, 2013
http://nigeriaworld.com/cgi-bin/axs/ax.pl?http://odili.net/news/source/2013/jun/10/809.html

Welcome to Aba, West Africa's dirtiest city!

I am 100 per cent sure Chief Sam Onunaka Mbakwe will be a very sad man in his grave today. With the amount of filth I saw in Aba on Saturday, who won't be? Back in the days, "Mgbe enu wu ana osa" (when the squirrel had its abode on the trees), I remember Owerri was touted as the cleanest state capital in Nigeria and by extension its environs including Aba. There was a company called "SULO" that handled the disposal of wastes. I remember how excited we normally were as kids watching the automatic loading of the metallic waste bins placed strategically all over the state. Once the labour hands brought the bin close to the truck, the big magnet at the back grabs the bin, lifts it up and empties its contents in the truck's bucket and then jerks the bin to be sure everything drops. There was less contact by the labour hands with the dirt.

Fast forward to the present day and my trip to Aba revealed this shocking state of affairs in the highly but decrepit industrialised town. Driving into Aba via the Port Harcourt Road, there were heaps of garbage everywhere on this strategic road that my daughter asked me why there was garbage everywhere. Apparently, she hadn't seen that kind of unsightly scene before. It is so bad a very long stretch of the road is covered with this filth, with the height of an SUV. Given that the day was not an environmental sanitation day, one wonders what it will be like on such a day. At some point, the filth takes over the whole road and cars had to divert.

My mind began to question the purpose of government. Could it be that there is no local government handling such functions in this prominent city? If there is such a government, what is its primary responsibility? How will a local government chairman or caretaker committee chairman drive past these heaps of garbage and not be perturbed or ashamed? Honestly, I cannot help but be very ashamed of myself, were I to be such a fellow. This is unbelievable! Even the governor of the state cannot be excused from this state of affairs. I am sure the large chunk of internally generated revenue for Abia State comes from Aba. How come, it is so neglected to the detriment of the health of its citizens? I figured out this neglect of large cities by central governments cuts across Nigeria. State governments focus on state capitals while neglecting major towns. Aba must not be made a state capital before it can be given attention, just like Onitsha in Anambra State or even Lagos that needs a federal attention.

The health implication of this state of affairs can only be imagined. Aba is not only manufacturing industrial goods but also very healthy mosquitoes and rats to ensure the citizens and government spend a major part of their earnings on hospital bills. It will be interesting to take a health survey in this city to find out the predominant illness afflicting its citizens and its frequency.

And come to think that this is the town I heard Prof. Bart Nnaji (a former Minister of Power) is building an independent power plant to assist the industries. The story was that he felt for the city, knowing how strategic and industrially inclined it was. Did I also hear he went there with World Bank officials? How and which day of the week did they get around the town to the industrial complexes? How did he make this choice of building an IPP? Maybe, sweeping the town should have been the first thing on the agenda before electricity. A filthy city is not an investor's haven any day. Even when Aba manufactures, it needs partners all over the world to buy and service the industrial spares required to keep the machinery going. How will these investors feel coming to a city that is so filthy and capable of putting their health in danger?

It reminded me of the pain of the same sort of sight I witnessed as I went home from work every day from Lagos Island to Amuwo Odofin in FESTAC Town via Orile. Orile bus stop was like a garbage bin we had to pass everyday with a large part of the waste coming from the market situated just at the bus stop. The waste and bus drivers took up major parts of the road that there was a perpetual traffic gridlock at the bus stop and this lasted for years until the recent development of the Lagos light rail system. In some other climes, going home from work can be an exciting trip, looking over well-trimmed lawns and flowers, but not in Nigeria. The sight was enough to make one throw up and I suddenly would not want to chide the Andrews anymore for taking their preferred option.

Aba needs help, not only in providing electricity so that its industrial complexes can come alive, but so that its citizens may be alive to work in those complexes. Ochendo (that's what the governor is called) should direct his lieutenants to do the most necessary thing and keep this town clean before our investor visitors arrive, lest they come, go and never return.

Obidike Peter

Aba, Abia State

p_obidike@yahoo.com

I read these kind of reports and just want to throttle all these paid hacks and otimpkus! angry angry
Re: Abia Flags Off Cocoa Growth Enhancement Support Scheme by censure4truth: 12:22pm On Jun 11, 2013
@gidson,omonakoda and yakki,you guys are envy and jealous because Eko Atlantic has summoned truth and decided to reveal it like a card for all to see,you guys are just making the most sound of an empty vessel ...there is nothing like ,as people used to say,we all know THE NORTHERNERS as the sole producers of rice,beans,tomatoes and all the rest of cash crops,any state with vested interest can invest in agriculture depending their deepened interest ,and with that put into place they can generate result that will overwhelm others who have been into for a long time...so i don't belong in past glories.....i hope
you guys would understand....
Re: Abia Flags Off Cocoa Growth Enhancement Support Scheme by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 11, 2013
madam_oringo: Cocoa belongs to the SW Yorubas and their kins, why don't ibos go back to their palm oil and palm trees? Why are they ashamed or afraid of it? This is the trade and crop of your grand fathers for goodness sake! Why angry angry

Is it because of the offemmanu bull shaite the small ones are always shouting around that is causing the disaffection to palm oil??

What is your problem with cocoa dat has been growing in Abia state since time immemorial?

U shd have said Nigeria shouldnt have embarked on oil exploration because it had groundnut n palm produce OR better still, oil exploration shouldnt have taken place in Ondo because the west has cocoa.

Better leave tribalism outta dis thread
Re: Abia Flags Off Cocoa Growth Enhancement Support Scheme by omonnakoda: 12:26pm On Jun 11, 2013
censure4truth: @gidson,omonakoda and yakki,you guys are envy and jealous because Eko Atlantic has summoned truth and decided to reveal it like a card for all to see,you guys are just making the most sound of an empty vessel ...there is nothing like ,as people used to say,we all know THE NORTHERNERS as the sole producers of rice,beans,tomatoes and all the rest of cash crops,any state with vested interest can invest in agriculture depending their deepened interest ,and with that put into place they can generate result that will overwhelm others who have been into for a long time...so i don't belong in past glories.....i hope
you guys would understand....
I am jealous, how, why?
what Have I said to justify that??
Are you ok Why not ask someone to translate things for you
Re: Abia Flags Off Cocoa Growth Enhancement Support Scheme by censure4truth: 12:30pm On Jun 11, 2013
@IGBO-SON,you don't have any point here as far as am concern...so think before you talk...you lack analytical mindset
Re: Abia Flags Off Cocoa Growth Enhancement Support Scheme by IGBOSON1: 12:35pm On Jun 11, 2013
censure4truth: @IGBO-SON,you don't have any point here as far as am concern...so think before you talk...you lack analytical mindset

^^^Which of my posts are you referring to?
Re: Abia Flags Off Cocoa Growth Enhancement Support Scheme by omonnakoda: 12:45pm On Jun 11, 2013
censure4truth: omonnakoda,if you have been here from the out set you would know u even lack understanding .....sorry ,its not your fault,its nature that made you so,......so you can continue being the megalomaniacal catastrophic invader of peace....but we are not moved not muted by your sadistic approach,we would stand so tall to condemn your falsity.........you and your cohorts
What are you talking about?
Can the mods check this guy please
Re: Abia Flags Off Cocoa Growth Enhancement Support Scheme by Afam4eva(m): 12:47pm On Jun 11, 2013
There's nothing this guy does that freaks me. His projects are as uninspiring as they come. I can't wait for him to live.
Re: Abia Flags Off Cocoa Growth Enhancement Support Scheme by censure4truth: 12:54pm On Jun 11, 2013
obinalihe: @ SouthEast,you are the miscreant in the making who would write rubbish,i know you are also the clone in Mensdept,the chief of negativity ..all of you are derogators,you can not do any better outside this forum....shameful things
Re: Abia Flags Off Cocoa Growth Enhancement Support Scheme by censure4truth: 12:54pm On Jun 11, 2013
obinalihe: @Meringe,you are talking cluelessly uselessly ,there is no truth about what you are saying ,when it comes to sanitation Abia state has tried to maintain healthy environment, and its only selfish business individuals in Aba that are trying to over work the environmental agencies in Abia state....regardless of that ,Abia state government has been on course to fast-track the developmental process by and large,so all these weak minds are trying to distract us from the truth....@Eko Atlantic,i support your last statement...Abia can grown crops ,no man is bound to monopoly of power.....so Abia can do better in agriculture because we have the technical know-how
Re: Abia Flags Off Cocoa Growth Enhancement Support Scheme by omonnakoda: 12:55pm On Jun 11, 2013
censure4truth: omonnakoda,if you have been here from the out set you would know u even lack understanding .....sorry ,its not your fault,its nature that made you so,......so you can continue being the megalomaniacal catastrophic invader of peace....but we are not moved not muted by your sadistic approach,we would stand so tall to condemn your falsity.........you and your cohorts
Does this comply with the "RULES"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbos Making Waves Globally, Hated In Their Country / Do You Have Personal Stories Of How The Nigerian Police Ever Helped You Out? / We Are Working With The Us Government On Repatriation Of Corruption Proceeds- VP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.