Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,645 members, 7,813,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread (64929 Views)

Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by Idowuogbo(f): 9:11am On Jun 10, 2013
I need to use one to CAM for...

Guys.....lets play snatch! Lets make it fun! Audition time!!

If u see ya name in my list, u need to convince me you worth my time and effort.Leggo!

Elrony- Lil wizzy looking cute
Abpatrick- Potentials! Potentials!
Jeffizzy- Underdog! We could snatch the crown with our family section crew. wink
2legitwit- I guess you got the whole romancelanderess all wet and shyte, but! It's Mr NL not Mr Romance sect. Don't get excited! You might need my services to boost ya CV.
Chelseabmw- No doubt u on point, but the sport Nd auto boys ain't got time for contest, they chasing their hustle. So, you need to persuade me to persuade the audience.
Ijogzk- oh sugar! My hommmmmie!!! But eeemm... Ask around, I don't do my best friends gats to win. I need to focus hard on ur selling point to calculate the ratio of you going home with the crown. Convince me boo!
Laylow001- My weakness! Kai! You need to convince me u worth it! I need to campaign with a tite strategy not my kpecus.
Cfcfan- oyoyo airline again? Dude take that shyte off and rebrand with the baddest in town. We aim for the crown not runner up position. tongue
Kulboy-dude, I don't no u... But I don't need to know you to get u famous/ trending in all section/pages(ask LUPEY).I could be the agent u need to make u a superstar.
Isquar3d3- Papi, I need to view ya goody bag... U up dia looking like Dprince, u need to bombard me with ya selling point. U look interesting.
Masterpiece- Chei! Puff Daddy, ya shades mehn...but babe we need look in ya eyes to identify ya star quality. Show me ya master piece.
Xavier- Xmen, brudah you got this Sunday school teacher swaggs going on. Don't me wrong aint nothing with that, but.... we ain't looking to crown d baddest prayer warrior on NL.We need a gladiator. So, u need to come out thirsty, show me and the people u Noah and we need to board ya Ark. wink
Lastly.... My son!!Abumikey - Bebe, you dont need muscles to take home the cake. Show me you got the face, brains, persona and swaggs. Mama waiting son! I'm waiting....
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by kulboy(m): 9:13am On Jun 10, 2013
Where are my supporters? cry
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 10, 2013
sexkillz: Perv. sad

tongue tongue

Ehen... I like cfcfan, obinnau (becos his pix be like say na my side of Enugu e dey) and...hold on make I come.
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 10, 2013
adaobi123:

grin grin grin

okay

Wonna make my sis Idowu my campaign manager as soon as it kicks off wink wink wink. Hope u'll assist?
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 10, 2013
#2legit2qwt
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 10, 2013
#2legit2qwt
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by kulboy(m): 9:19am On Jun 10, 2013
Team #kulboy
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by Odunharry(m): 9:22am On Jun 10, 2013
grin where ma cmpaign manager
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by kulboy(m): 9:25am On Jun 10, 2013
Who's going to be my campaign manager? wink
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by Idowuogbo(f): 9:29am On Jun 10, 2013
kulboy: Who's going to be my campaign manager? wink
Ewo! U dey run audition wen Badosky don put u for her list? Ha! U don Feck up! Abeg who wan take hin position o!!! Halar! I got a free space in my audition slot. No Time!
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by elrony(m): 9:35am On Jun 10, 2013
Idowuogbo: I need to use one to CAM for...

If u see ya name in my list, u need to convince me you worth my time and effort.Leggo!

Jeffizzy- Underdog! We could snatch the crown with our family section crew. wink
2legitwit- I guess you got the whole romancelanderess all wet and shyte, but! It's Mr NL not Mr Romance sect. Don't get excited! You might need my services to boost ya CV.
Chelseabmw- No doubt u on point, but the sport Nd auto boys ain't got time for contest, they chasing their hustle. So, you need to persuade me to persuade the audience.
Ijogzk- oh sugar! My hommmmmie!!! But eeemm... Ask around, I don't do my best friends gats to win. I need to focus hard on ur selling point to calculate the ratio of you going home with the crown. Convince me boo!
Laylow001- My weakness! Kai! You need to convince me u worth it! I need to campaign with a tite strategy not my kpecus.
Cfcfan- oyoyo airline again? Dude take that shyte off and rebrand with the baddest in town. We aim for the crown not runner up position. tongue
[b]Lastly.... My son!![/b]Abumikey - Bebe, you dont need muscles to take home the cake. Show me you got the face, brains, persona and swaggs. Mama waiting son! I'm waiting....

mama Mia it's gotta be moi...,because I sure really need ya grin
I fink you 'd lyk to roll with a smart nd witty cutie without calabash nd bricklayer kinda akpobi....
it's team cute nd smart...

and u campaigning for moi is not time wasted....

Leggo!!
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by Odunharry(m): 9:35am On Jun 10, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Ewo! U dey run audition wen Badosky don put u for her list? Ha! U don Feck up! Abeg who wan take hin position o!!! Halar! I got a free space in my audition slot. No Time!
badoo
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by kulboy(m): 9:36am On Jun 10, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Bodosky sorry no vex I no bin know....its good to know you have my back
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 10, 2013
Team#ChelseaBmw all the way

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by Idowuogbo(f): 9:43am On Jun 10, 2013
elrony:

mama Mia it's gotta be moi...,because I sure really need ya grin
I fink you 'd lyk to roll with a smart nd witty cutie without calabash nd bricklayer kinda akpobi....
it's team cute nd smart...

and u campaigning for moi is not time wasted....

Leggo!!
Lmaooooo! CfCfan, dis guy don cancel u o! Were u @? grin Elrony on fire! Dis audition make sense o! grin grin
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 10, 2013
Ishsoph:

Wonna make my sis Idowu my campaign manager as soon as it kicks off wink wink wink. Hope u'll assist?

wink
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 10, 2013
kulboy you're fine o embarassed

those lips
tongue
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by elrony(m): 9:46am On Jun 10, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Lmaooooo! CfCfan, dis guy don cancel u o! Were u @? grin Elrony on fire! Dis audition make sense o! grin grin

haha no shots taken at ma man cfcfan o....
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 10, 2013
Idowuogbo: I need to use one to CAM for...

Kulboy-dude, I don't u... But I don't need to know you to get u famous/ trending in all section/pages(ask LUPEY).I could be the agent u need to make u superstar.
Lastly.... My son!!Abumikey - Bebe, you dont need muscles to take home the cake. Show me you got the face, brains, persona and swaggs. Mama waiting son! I'm waiting....

nice analysis grin
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by elrony(m): 9:47am On Jun 10, 2013
adaobi123: kulboy your fine o embarassed

those lips
tongue

still scheming abi
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by Idowuogbo(f): 9:48am On Jun 10, 2013
kulboy:
Bodosky sorry no vex I no bin know....its good to know you have my back
Awww... A polite cutie? Damn! U almost got me! But..., dude u need to work ur way into my campaign spirit. Its not a Mr polite contest. I need someone dat can go in hard and fight for the title. For example,I'm a sucker for the no nonsense character. Comprehende?
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by Idowuogbo(f): 9:52am On Jun 10, 2013
adaobi123:

nice analysis grin
Kpoko! We stay scheming... wink cool
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by AbuMikey(m): 9:52am On Jun 10, 2013
Idowuogbo:
I wan take the free space oo
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by Idowuogbo(f): 9:54am On Jun 10, 2013
Abu Mikey: I wan take the free space oo
Lwkmmmmmmd!!! Baby u already on the list, go and read. grin grin Kai! Entertainment galore! Na audition stage sure pass mehn... grin grin
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by kulboy(m): 9:56am On Jun 10, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Awww... A polite cutie? Damn! U almost got me! But..., dude u need to work ur way into my campaign spirit. Its not a Mr polite contest. I need someone dat go in hard and fight for the title. For example,I'm sucker for the no nonsense character. Comprehende?

Kapish ...it is just that I scarcely have time for the contest..would put in more efforts.
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by ikekings(m): 9:58am On Jun 10, 2013
See as idowuogbo dey form james bond... angry angry angry angry undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by Idowuogbo(f): 10:01am On Jun 10, 2013
elrony:

haha no shots taken at ma man cfcfan o....
Yearrite! Its a competition, u got to fight for it with ur strength and the weakness of ur opponent. Dats how we do it in the hood. No time for budding up. Do U!!
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 10, 2013

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by Caracta(f): 10:03am On Jun 10, 2013
HotNaijaBabe: *Grabs her hand* We'r in this together gal grin

shocked wink

Yaaaaaaay! Together, let's make the world jealous wink wink cheesy
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by Idowuogbo(f): 10:05am On Jun 10, 2013
ikekings: See as idowuogbo dey form james bond... angry angry angry angry undecided undecided undecided undecided
Jelux? Next time, tell ya mama to mix star quality with draw soup b4 serving dinner. It works wonders. tongue grin
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by Idowuogbo(f): 10:07am On Jun 10, 2013
kulboy:

Kapish ...it is just that I scarcely have time for the contest..would put in more efforts.
Omg! Don't say shyte like dat hombre! U selling yaself to ur competition. Say u got time!!! And u coming to chop dem raw.Get them scared, u no dey watch Wrestling? grin
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by dhensity: 10:08am On Jun 10, 2013
that gal idowu be forming badoo on here... God mother.7 months of ur life on Nairaland. mehn!! this is epic

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (102) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. / Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help / Why Poor Guys Leave Their Longtime Girlfriends When They Become Rich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.