Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. (64964 Views)

My Girlfriend Confessed To Me She Slept With Another Guy Yesterday / Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? / My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by ksbusari(m): 3:37pm On Dec 28, 2017
I'm confused. Please I need your advice. My girlfriend and I have been dating for a while now and just yesterday she confessed that she had sex with someone I had been suspecting. She told me she had sex with that man for money knowing fully well my financial status at this present time. She begged to be forgiven but don't know what to do.

Pls help pls. This is a girl i really love. Everybody around me already knows her.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by Homeboiy: 3:40pm On Dec 28, 2017
Forgive her but don't forget about it

212 Likes 17 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by Northernonyenku(m): 3:41pm On Dec 28, 2017
Both of u should forgive each other cos am 99.9% sure u'v cheated too..everybody dey steal but person wey dem catch na him be thief.

344 Likes 17 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 28, 2017
Its what they do brah, they fūck around - every single one of them. Do as you please with her. But hey, go get yourself tested for STIs, Lord knows what else she's been keeping from you.

Girls have no sense of loyalty, smh.

223 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by Keshi5(m): 3:43pm On Dec 28, 2017
from your post you said she confessed not DAT u caught her , then forgive her..my own opinion dou.

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 28, 2017
Bros, dump that girl, never forgive a cheat cos a cheat will always be a cheat.

She will still cheat on you tomorrow, after all you will forgive her.

279 Likes 15 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by abokibuhari: 3:43pm On Dec 28, 2017
Chai! Women and prick shocked

12 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by Pusyiter(m): 3:44pm On Dec 28, 2017
Well, the choice is yours. To forgive is Divine but there is the tendency that she might do it again and to bone her, it is your take.

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 28, 2017
CorGier:
Its what they do brah, they fūck around - every single one of them. Do as you please with her. But hey, go get yourself tested for STIs, Lord knows what else she's been keeping from you. smh.

Very true. Never you trust a girl. They all Bleep around. Even the ones that carry church on their head

85 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 28, 2017
ksbusari:
Am confused. pls i need ur advice. My girlfriend and i av been dating for a while nw and just yesterday she confessed that she had sex with someone i had been suspecting. she told me she had sex with that man for money knwing fully well my financial status at this present tym. she begged to be forgiven bt dont knw what to do. pls help pls. this is a girl i really love. everybody around me already knws her.

Guy pursue that bitch. Get another one. They are many

27 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by LarryBeryl(m): 3:45pm On Dec 28, 2017
Forgive if Only you can cope with the fact that she did......

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by xedyl(m): 3:45pm On Dec 28, 2017
This is the part being a Man comes to play.... If u know u are a Man forgive and forget...in addition if u leave her and go to another gal have it in mind that another Man is drilling her borehole b4 u show up.

85 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by LarryBeryl(m): 3:47pm On Dec 28, 2017
Purebeerry:

What's the guarantee that the next girl he dates won't be a cheat... Afterall he loves her, let him try to forgive her (if he could) and watch if she can change for better

28 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 28, 2017
Homeboiy:
Forgive her but don't forget about it
Bros the forgiveness no complete like so na

Well op, forgivness be like seasonal film. She don play season 1- I.e begging

She no suppose rush to season 3. Make she watch season 2 -I.e you go think about it.

If power failure no dey after season 2, season 3 go come. But if failure dey, make she forget am.

If I be you I go let her watch season 3 knowing well say no marriage plan btwn us as she no dey strong in little hardship. I go dey chop her dey go bcus she go do another one come beg again except I see another she in her over time.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by DreamChaser2000: 3:48pm On Dec 28, 2017
Purebeerry:

You are very correct. At OP read my signature and be wise next time.

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 28, 2017
LarryBeryl:

What's the guarantee that the next girl he dates won't be a cheat... Afterall he loves her, let him try to forgive her (if he could) and watch if she can change for better
Cheats don't change, they will cheat and cheat and cheat and cheat.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 28, 2017
lol...From what I could decipher from your write up, it was after she notices an improvement in your finances she disclose her infidelity to you.She made it clear why she slept with the man which is simply because of money.Any Lady that cannot control her urge for money is not really ready for marriage, marry her at your own peril.I am very certain she will fall prey again and again.She might need money in future eventually to get something you probably term as unnecessary expenses, what stops her from resorting to selling her body to fulfill her needs. Young man, be wise , even the bible condemned money as the root of all evil.

164 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 28, 2017
victorakpabome:

Very true. Never you trust a girl. They all Bleep around. Even the ones that carry church on their head

Bros, the thing tire me. How are we even sure our personal persons ain't being ploughed senseless right now? I stole a guys girl a couple of days ago, baba all it took me was two days. God help us all.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by datfreshdoc(m): 3:58pm On Dec 28, 2017
ksbusari:
Am confused. pls i need ur advice. My girlfriend and i av been dating for a while nw and just yesterday she confessed that she had sex with someone i had been suspecting. she told me she had sex with that man for money knwing fully well my financial status at this present tym. she begged to be forgiven bt dont knw what to do. pls help pls. this is a girl i really love. everybody around me already knws her.
leave her... I repeat LEAVE HER!! Wait, if u love her forgive her.... But be truthful to urself... Make her d woman u'll like her to be.. #strenghthman!!! Relationships perkss

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by Uniqueness01(f): 4:00pm On Dec 28, 2017
Some girls fa! cheesy
OP must have lashed the babe so well that she began confessing her sins.......well, forgive her and tell her to sin no more cheesy

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by LarryBeryl(m): 4:00pm On Dec 28, 2017
Purebeerry:
Cheats don't change, they will cheat and cheat and cheat and cheat.

Ok..... Are you speaking based on experience?

18 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by ksbusari(m): 4:26pm On Dec 28, 2017
victorakpabome:

Guy pursue that bitch. Get another one. They are many
av been thinking of givin her another chance to mess up
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by ksbusari(m): 4:28pm On Dec 28, 2017
datfreshdoc:
leave her... I repeat LEAVE HER!! Wait, if u love her forgive her.... But be truthful to urself... Make her d woman u'll like her to be.. #strenghthman!!! Relationships perkss
*Make her d woman u'll like her to be* hw is dat goin to be possible?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:00pm On Dec 28, 2017
Op stop deceiving yourself. You and I know that you can pretend that you ve forgiven her but in ur heart,it still hurts. What's the essence in suffering urself and going through pains. Leave her and focused on your finances first and don't rush into another r/ship for the time being.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by zeezeegal(m): 5:05pm On Dec 28, 2017
Bleep All Those Smelly Guys Saying He Should Leave Her... Una No They Cheat? How Many Gals Fit Confess Say Them Cheat? The Babe Knw Wetin She Do Bad Con Dy Beg Her Bobo... This One Talk Nw O, Plenty Babes Dy Do And Them No Send

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by femijay8271(m): 5:22pm On Dec 28, 2017
Just forgive her and then warn her seriously that if such should repeat itself, that's bye-bye.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by Fadiga24(m): 5:33pm On Dec 28, 2017
Espada11:
Do not forgive but don't let her go..use her as your part time Bleep mate.

Never let bitches go

25 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by greatwhite(m): 5:38pm On Dec 28, 2017
Forgive her and move on. AIDS is very real. You don't want to be working on the same plumbing with everyone in your neighborhood.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by ksbusari(m): 5:47pm On Dec 28, 2017
?
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 28, 2017
Purebeerry:

A cheat is not always a cheat, she came out plain and confessed meaning she felt remorse for wat she did, and hoping to repent, most girls will hide it and pretend til dey die, he should forgive her and never give up on her coz such girls are rare, most poor girls are tempted to cheat coz of d money to buy things or feed, don't blame her much, I believe if the bf had given her enough she wouldn't have cheat, forgive her and move on oh jare op

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by Sammy555(m): 6:06pm On Dec 28, 2017
zeezeegal:
Bleep All Those Smelly Guys Saying He Should Leave Her... Una No They Cheat? How Many Gals Fit Confess Say Them Cheat? The Babe Knw Wetin She Do Bad Con Dy Beg Her Bobo... This One Talk Nw O, Plenty Babes Dy Do And Them No Send
Alaye she go still do am again........ I get one broke friend wey him girlfriend dey always come beg am every time she cheat she go dey talk say na because she need money naso she dey talk o over 1 year. now she dey do the same thing and no be say my guy no dey try him best for am......girls are poo

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Romance Section Chat Room IV / When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... / I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.