Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,607 members, 7,827,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Shy Bride Dancing On Her Wedding Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shy Bride Dancing On Her Wedding Day (3595 Views)

Students Dancing At A Pool Party (photos) / ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. / Who Is At Fault - The Groom, Bride Or The Side Chick? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shy Bride Dancing On Her Wedding Day by Cosmass(f): 3:54pm On Jun 10, 2013
I'm pretty shy and worry about my dancing on my wedding day which is coming up soon. To make things worse, my fiancé can not dance either lol. Are there good dance training classes one can take that would ensure good proper dancing.

SUGGESTIONS WELCOME hehe
Re: Shy Bride Dancing On Her Wedding Day by Exponental(m): 4:03pm On Jun 10, 2013
I will advice u move steady, just shake ur body gently. It will be a disgrace if u miss steps n fall. Just be ur natural self.
Re: Shy Bride Dancing On Her Wedding Day by DICKtator: 4:55pm On Jun 10, 2013
Get drunk, Get high on the D-Day, You won't have to worry about any thang
The music would take full control!!!!!.
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Shy Bride Dancing On Her Wedding Day by djeezy(m): 5:05pm On Jun 10, 2013
DICKtator: Get drunk, Get high on the D-Day, You won't have to worry about any thang
The music would take full control!!!!!.
grin grin grin grin
Lmao. Intoxication to full blast, that's no good.@op, i totally understand you, just enroll for dance classes or ask your friends and relatives who are good dancers to teach you some moves as an alternative. This would eradicate or ameliorate the ignominy you might experience. You need not be an expert in dancing, just flow with the rhythm. Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Shy Bride Dancing On Her Wedding Day by Henrypraise: 6:52pm On Jun 10, 2013
U shud get a club gal to teach ur hubby, while I knw sum guys dat knw sum other guys dat can teach u how to dance.
Re: Shy Bride Dancing On Her Wedding Day by ABEngine(m): 7:52pm On Jun 10, 2013
Dont worry, keep an open mind and the moments will take you away... You could see the vidz and question if that was actually you as for your bobo, Psquare has alingo vidz he could download because he SHOULDNT EVEN dull me that day o! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Shy Bride Dancing On Her Wedding Day by ABEngine(m): 7:53pm On Jun 10, 2013
Henry praise: U shud get a club gal to teach ur hubby, while I knw sum guys dat knw sum other guys dat can teach u how to dance.
eWO, lekwa ha! Oga, put not asunder o! More especially when it seems a near success
Re: Shy Bride Dancing On Her Wedding Day by Nobody: 1:01am On Jun 11, 2013
@OP
i would suggest you DONT dance and let everyone knows why. stop trying to be who you are not, and accept yourself fully.
let people who can dance do what they are good at,and simply sit back and enjoy the show. or is it a necessity to now dance during your wedding?!
getting drunk and acting a fool on such an important day in your life (as your wedding day) is not only wrong but also a very stoopid advice.

3 Likes

Re: Shy Bride Dancing On Her Wedding Day by lagcity(m): 1:40am On Jun 11, 2013
You must shayo like mad before the dance so that you wont be self conscious. don't let your joyful day turn to dreadful day. and don't listen to these people recommending dance class, it is BS. for dance class, na only you and your hubby plus teacher, so you might think you've gained confidence and mastered it. but for wedding, na different ballgame when ppl go plenty. abeg shayo and let your husband hold you well. grin

1 Like

Re: Shy Bride Dancing On Her Wedding Day by Nobody: 2:08am On Jun 11, 2013
Two bottles of star lager beer will do the trick
Re: Shy Bride Dancing On Her Wedding Day by Nobody: 3:09am On Jun 11, 2013
Listen to MBJs advice
Daz all
Re: Shy Bride Dancing On Her Wedding Day by Chinwem(f): 3:28am On Jun 11, 2013
You don't have to dance
Luckily fiancé is with you on this one (since he can't dance as well)

I actually think that's better than him dancing and outshining you
Making you feel left out on that day
So both of you can leave out the dance part, let others do the dancing

You can just appear on stage via back door
My cousin did this with her husband too....lol
Re: Shy Bride Dancing On Her Wedding Day by Mynd44: 6:20am On Jun 11, 2013
Fortunately for you both, no one really cares how good you are at weddings, or you can just get a trainer to teach you two a thing or two before the wedding

1 Like

Re: Shy Bride Dancing On Her Wedding Day by packlink(m): 7:55am On Jun 11, 2013
laugh,the best is jus to focus on the positive and then the magic is done.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Shy Bride Dancing On Her Wedding Day by DJDOLA(m): 8:41am On Jun 11, 2013
Must u dance like kaffy on ur wedding day...am a dj and I have seen were d bride just stand like rock without shakin her body and party still goes on...just shake ur body any how and put little smile on ur face
Re: Shy Bride Dancing On Her Wedding Day by slymm(f): 9:20am On Jun 11, 2013
What exactly do you mean by you can not dance? Everybody can dance. As long as you can move your body and shake any part of it, you can dance. You have been brainwashed to think that you need to dance according to a rythmy in an alingo, kukere or whatever else is in vogue. It is simply not true. Your weddin day is a happy one, no one will b watching to see if you are getting down to the latest dance steps, once the music is one and you are surrounded my happy family and friends, just shake your body and smile. Do not worry about how you look or what people are thinking. I like to think of dance as a happy movement. You are happy, move your body and you will be just fine.
Re: Shy Bride Dancing On Her Wedding Day by Nosyke(m): 12:44pm On Jun 11, 2013
@ Op, search for and get the contact of this lady. Thats exactly why she was drinking. Dont forget to thank me later.

Re: Shy Bride Dancing On Her Wedding Day by Oluwatoyinella(f): 3:03pm On Jun 11, 2013
[quote author=Henry praise]U shud get a club gal to teach ur hubby, while I knw sum guys dat knw sum other guys dat can teach u how to dance.[/quote Fool

(1) (Reply)

Most / Some NL Gals Make Ur Dickson Stand Attention. / Question Time!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.