Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Ladies Please Why Is This So? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Please Why Is This So? (1515 Views)

Ladies Please Don't Do This On Sunday..(pix) / Photo Of The Day!!! Ladies Please Note... / Ladies Please Be Honest: ...who Would You Rather Kiss? (((Pictures))) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Please Why Is This So? by mentorken05(m): 10:26pm On Jun 10, 2013
Women always wants men to spend money on them and dey will gladly accept knowing fully well dat sex is his agenda...buh if men just wanna giv dem d money upfront,they get offended thinking its prostitution...D big question is WHY?
Re: Ladies Please Why Is This So? by passionate88: 10:32pm On Jun 10, 2013
because if u giv dm d money upfront e dn b prostitution bt if dm collect am gradually no b ashi work for there mind.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please Why Is This So? by mentorken05(m): 10:43pm On Jun 10, 2013
passionate88: because if u giv dm d money upfront e dn b prostitution bt if dm collect am gradually no b ashi work for there mind.
as in eeeeeh
Re: Ladies Please Why Is This So? by mentorken05(m): 10:45pm On Jun 10, 2013
Where are d ladies...I nid dere opinion
Re: Ladies Please Why Is This So? by LoveAmaka: 12:01am On Jun 11, 2013
Why are you giving women money in the first place. If you take a women out on a date and you pay for it knowing that you want sex in the end, something is wrong with you. If the women accepts your date knowing that you want sex in the end something is wrong with her. If you both mutual agree that you just want sex but she will collect money at the end it's still prostitution. Prostitution, is prostitution whether you paid for it with dinner, check, shopping spree...before or after the deed was done...doesn't matter much. If you both agree to sex without any exchange of any goods or money then do your thing....satisfy your need as you see fit. I have to agree with you that woman will settle for the shopping spree to make themselves feel better.

www.loveamaka.com
Re: Ladies Please Why Is This So? by Nobody: 3:13am On Jun 11, 2013
Right... ^^^
Re: Ladies Please Why Is This So? by Mynd44: 6:21am On Jun 11, 2013
I have nothing to add
Re: Ladies Please Why Is This So? by mentorken05(m): 7:08am On Jun 11, 2013
LoveAmaka: Why are you giving women money in the first place. If you take a women out on a date and you pay for it knowing that you want sex in the end, something is wrong with you. If the women accepts your date knowing that you want sex in the end something is wrong with her. If you both mutual agree that you just want sex but she will collect money at the end it's still prostitution. Prostitution, is prostitution whether you paid for it with dinner, check, shopping spree...before or after the deed was done...doesn't matter much. If you both agree to sex without any exchange of any goods or money then do your thing....satisfy your need as you see fit. I have to agree with you that woman will settle for the shopping spree to make themselves feel better.

www.loveamaka.com
from ur defintition of prostitution,hmmmmm... dat means dat all ladies are prostitutes...evn d one wif boyfrnds and fiancees

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please Why Is This So? by mentorken05(m): 7:09am On Jun 11, 2013
Mynd_44: I have nothing to add
u must add oooo
Re: Ladies Please Why Is This So? by mentorken05(m): 7:10am On Jun 11, 2013
SniperInADiaper: Right... ^^^
right as in how?whose opinion is right....mine or amaka`s
Re: Ladies Please Why Is This So? by Sanboy25: 8:44am On Jun 11, 2013
I wouldn't mind if you gave me the money upfront but you must also give me more afterwards of course... angry
Re: Ladies Please Why Is This So? by Mynd44: 9:54am On Jun 11, 2013
Sanboy25: I wouldn't mind if you gave me the money upfront but you must also give me more afterwards of course... angry
shockedshockedshockedshocked
Re: Ladies Please Why Is This So? by Sanboy25: 9:59am On Jun 11, 2013
Mynd_44:
shockedshockedshockedshocked
Lol I meant IF I was his girlfriend... tongue grin
Re: Ladies Please Why Is This So? by icebebe(f): 10:01am On Jun 11, 2013
Must a man want sex frm a lady bcz he gave her money of gift?
Re: Ladies Please Why Is This So? by 190: 10:01am On Jun 11, 2013
icebebe: Must a man want sex frm a lady bcz he gave her money of gift?

of course

wetin she get to offer before tongue tongue
Re: Ladies Please Why Is This So? by Mynd44: 10:07am On Jun 11, 2013
Sanboy25:
Lol I meant IF I was his girlfriend... tongue grin
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Ladies Please Why Is This So? by babadem2much(m): 10:40am On Jun 11, 2013
guy na by force ni? u knw weda.... ok nah

mentorken05: u must add oooo
Re: Ladies Please Why Is This So? by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 11, 2013
because it is so!
Re: Ladies Please Why Is This So? by babadem2much(m): 10:46am On Jun 11, 2013
guy i like ur swagg, na true talk if no be those old ladies wey go buy 4 man cuz mek im follow shine Congo na who? but d kweshon hia be say d man na ashewo be dat no be prostitute abi?

190:

of course

wetin she get to offer before tongue tongue
Re: Ladies Please Why Is This So? by mentorken05(m): 1:29pm On Jun 11, 2013
its not a must...besides no one said dat
Re: Ladies Please Why Is This So? by Godson201333(m): 3:45pm On Jun 11, 2013

Hmm..As if i am her father....
Re: Ladies Please Why Is This So? by LoveAmaka: 6:29pm On Jun 11, 2013
mentorken05: from ur defintition of prostitution,hmmmmm... dat means dat all ladies are prostitutes...evn d one wif boyfrnds and fiancees

Not at all. When you are in a relationship you have sex because you want to, not because you are getting something in return. I hope it is more clear. There is not expectations of payment for sex when you are in a relationship.
Re: Ladies Please Why Is This So? by mentorken05(m): 7:28pm On Jun 11, 2013
LoveAmaka:

Not at all. When you are in a relationship you have sex because you want to, not because you are getting something in return. I hope it is more clear. There is not expectations of payment for sex when you are in a relationship.
“ U`d be intimate cos u want to”...I love dat statement...food for tot to ladies of nowadays...let's be natural and practice originality in our love lives
Re: Ladies Please Why Is This So? by mentorken05(m): 6:13am On Jun 14, 2013
Love must not be perfect,it just have to be real

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please Why Is This So? by Nobody: 6:14am On Jun 14, 2013
mentorken05: Love must not be perfect,it just have to be real

Indeed

(1) (Reply)

Couples Caught Having Sex In The Car While Driving / 6 Physiological Reasons Why Your Husband/boyfriend Keeps Cheating On You / What's Most Important To You Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.