Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Ladies Please Be Honest: ...who Would You Rather Kiss? (((Pictures))) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Please Be Honest: ...who Would You Rather Kiss? (((Pictures))) (8683 Views)

Ladies, Please Be Honest! Who Would You Pick? / " A Father Giving His Daughter Mouth To Mouth Kiss" Pictures Inside / Ladies Could U Serriously Do This?.. Be Honest! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Please Be Honest: ...who Would You Rather Kiss? (((Pictures))) by MrCork: 11:53pm On Jun 14, 2015
...Naturally, black women do not EVER EVER EVER kiss Poor people especialy all homebase guys ...so ladies, please be honest: Who would you really kiss on a good day:

....a simple ordinary Londoner who is spek Queens English,lives ina quite Trewndy part of Pekam London & who drives an ordnary cheap £28,000 (cash) Range Rover Spot wit Aluka Silver Alloys wills wink

OR

...a Rich homebase Multi-millionaire who spek notin but pigioen English & normaly lack comunication skill even if they use Spell check!(no ofeinse) angry

...Matured contribution pls!!

PICTURE 1: Londoner kissin cheesy

PICTURE 2: Homebase guy lookin for kiss!! (no oofeinse) angry

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies Please Be Honest: ...who Would You Rather Kiss? (((Pictures))) by francizy(m): 11:57pm On Jun 14, 2015
This is how it starts, next thing is, you begin to scratch your head.

Next, you have dreadlocks..

Next, you start screaming and running around like you being chased..

Next you go nåkëd on the streets..

Next will be...? cheesy grin

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies Please Be Honest: ...who Would You Rather Kiss? (((Pictures))) by Hazardd(m): 12:05am On Jun 15, 2015
question for the godsundecided
Re: Ladies Please Be Honest: ...who Would You Rather Kiss? (((Pictures))) by Enegod(m): 12:08am On Jun 15, 2015
francizy:
This is how it starts, next thing is, you begin to scratch you head.

talking from experience? grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Please Be Honest: ...who Would You Rather Kiss? (((Pictures))) by francizy(m): 12:11am On Jun 15, 2015
Enegod:
talking from experience? grin

Nada! grin definitely not my experience.. cheesy

Although I've seen people talk like OP and things I listed will be the next dey do before they are declared __________________? Fill in the blank space.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please Be Honest: ...who Would You Rather Kiss? (((Pictures))) by faith551(m): 12:11am On Jun 15, 2015
Common sense!! Hmmmm, I thought it was scarce in London, but with this, mehnnnnn!!!!
Re: Ladies Please Be Honest: ...who Would You Rather Kiss? (((Pictures))) by KingTom(m): 12:14am On Jun 15, 2015
Weyrey leleyi ooooooo
grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Please Be Honest: ...who Would You Rather Kiss? (((Pictures))) by Enegod(m): 12:26am On Jun 15, 2015
francizy:

Nada! grin definitely not my experience.. cheesy

Although I've seen people talk like OP and things I listed will be the next dey do before they are declared __________________? Fill in the blank space.. cheesy
dead grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please Be Honest: ...who Would You Rather Kiss? (((Pictures))) by MrCork: 12:38am On Jun 15, 2015
^^^^thread clearly say Ladies only....but then we hav guys popin outta no where talkin about kissin .......This home base people mennnnn!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please Be Honest: ...who Would You Rather Kiss? (((Pictures))) by missdebs(f): 12:40am On Jun 15, 2015
op you seem to already have your opinion, so why asking for ours

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Please Be Honest: ...who Would You Rather Kiss? (((Pictures))) by Emodeee: 12:47am On Jun 15, 2015
The fool above will kiss the londoner guy.
Re: Ladies Please Be Honest: ...who Would You Rather Kiss? (((Pictures))) by Nobody: 1:04am On Jun 15, 2015
Not again grin cheesy grin
Re: Ladies Please Be Honest: ...who Would You Rather Kiss? (((Pictures))) by Nobody: 1:06am On Jun 15, 2015
missdebs:
You look yummy kiss kiss
Re: Ladies Please Be Honest: ...who Would You Rather Kiss? (((Pictures))) by Nobody: 1:13am On Jun 15, 2015
KingTom:
Weyrey leleyi ooooooo

grin grin grin
cc Stephenqueen grin
Re: Ladies Please Be Honest: ...who Would You Rather Kiss? (((Pictures))) by Nobody: 1:13am On Jun 15, 2015
DrAify kiss
Re: Ladies Please Be Honest: ...who Would You Rather Kiss? (((Pictures))) by Nobody: 1:14am On Jun 15, 2015
missdebs:
If i dont like ur pix,i dont know what could happen
Re: Ladies Please Be Honest: ...who Would You Rather Kiss? (((Pictures))) by Nobody: 1:55am On Jun 15, 2015
Ma nigga Ma nigga cheesy
Re: Ladies Please Be Honest: ...who Would You Rather Kiss? (((Pictures))) by Nobody: 1:58am On Jun 15, 2015
missdebs:
in jacksparrow0712's voice

You look yummy cheesy
Re: Ladies Please Be Honest: ...who Would You Rather Kiss? (((Pictures))) by diamond365(f): 2:01am On Jun 15, 2015
i go for the first....i wouldn't want to kiss someone that can't speak well, will he even know that what i just did was kiss.Haba
Re: Ladies Please Be Honest: ...who Would You Rather Kiss? (((Pictures))) by Ishilove: 2:08am On Jun 15, 2015
francizy:
This is how it starts, next thing is, you begin to scratch you head.

cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Please Be Honest: ...who Would You Rather Kiss? (((Pictures))) by Caseless: 2:18am On Jun 15, 2015
diamond365:
i go for the first....i wouldn't want to kiss someone that can't speak well, will he even know that what i just did was kiss.Haba
so people that don't know how to speak english well don't know what it means to kiss?
Re: Ladies Please Be Honest: ...who Would You Rather Kiss? (((Pictures))) by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:37am On Jun 15, 2015
MrCork:
...Naturally, black women do not EVER EVER EVER kiss Poor people especialy all homebase guys ...so ladies, please be honest: Who would you really kiss on a good day:

....a simple ordinary Londoner who is spek Queens English,lives ina quite Trewndy part of Pekam London & who drives an ordnary cheap £28,000 (cash) Range Rover Spot wit Aluka Silver Alloys wills wink

OR

...a Rich homebase Multi-millionaire who spek notin but pigioen English & normaly lack comunication skill even if they use Spell check!(no ofeinse) angry

...Matured contribution pls!!

Ogogoro. Be like woman, if you shack am you go high o!
Re: Ladies Please Be Honest: ...who Would You Rather Kiss? (((Pictures))) by Nobody: 6:14am On Jun 15, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin
Jarizod:
in jacks.parrow0712's voice

You look yummy cheesy

Re: Ladies Please Be Honest: ...who Would You Rather Kiss? (((Pictures))) by francizy(m): 6:40am On Jun 15, 2015
Enegod:
dead grin

Haba na...

That's harsh jor..

F9 tongue
Re: Ladies Please Be Honest: ...who Would You Rather Kiss? (((Pictures))) by francizy(m): 6:49am On Jun 15, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:

You look yummy kiss kiss
Ipledge2:
If i dont like ur pix,i dont know what could happen
Jarizod:
in jacksparrow0712's voice
You look yummy cheesy

See them! Them no dey use eye see fine woman! Now na which of una she go gree for? grin cheesy

Reminds me of my cousins, once one fine girl comes to our villa during Xmas period, all of them will try scoring in same post and eventually, some of them will get lucky with the girl.. cheesy
Re: Ladies Please Be Honest: ...who Would You Rather Kiss? (((Pictures))) by Nobody: 6:51am On Jun 15, 2015
Na me discover her. So Na me she go follow go room grin grin grin
francizy:

See them! Them no dey use eye see fine woman! Now na which of una she go gree for? grin cheesy

Reminds me of my cousins, once one fine girl comes to our villa during Xmas period, all of them will try scoring in same post and eventually, some of them will get lucky with the girl.. cheesy
Re: Ladies Please Be Honest: ...who Would You Rather Kiss? (((Pictures))) by francizy(m): 6:52am On Jun 15, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Na me discover her. So Na me she go follow go room grin grin grin

Jacksparrow where u put head? Abi dem don kill you for part 6?

Na you discover her? undecided

She be crude oil?
Re: Ladies Please Be Honest: ...who Would You Rather Kiss? (((Pictures))) by Nobody: 6:57am On Jun 15, 2015
Hehehehe. She be diamond. I go sitdown wait her for here today grin grin grin
Jacksparrow no fit die Na. You don forget say actor no dey die? cheesy grin
francizy:

Jacksparrow where u put head? Abi dem don kill you for part 6?

Na you discover her? undecided

She be crude oil?
Re: Ladies Please Be Honest: ...who Would You Rather Kiss? (((Pictures))) by francizy(m): 7:07am On Jun 15, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Hehehehe. She be diamond. I go sitdown wait her for here today grin grin grin

What if she be mermaid? tongue

Jacksparrow no fit die Na. You don forget say actor no dey die? cheesy grin

Tell that to Russell Crowe of Gladiator.. tongue
Re: Ladies Please Be Honest: ...who Would You Rather Kiss? (((Pictures))) by Nobody: 7:16am On Jun 15, 2015
Mermaid? That one strong o shocked shocked shocked Na to run for my life o. Usain Bolt sef go bow cheesy

Russel Crowe Na mumu jare
francizy:

What if she be mermaid? tongue

Tell that to Russell Crowe of Gladiator.. tongue

Re: Ladies Please Be Honest: ...who Would You Rather Kiss? (((Pictures))) by KingTom(m): 7:33am On Jun 15, 2015
Ipledge2:
cc Stephenqueen grin
lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Are The Things You(guys) Want In A Woman / Women Naturally Get Drawn To Men Who Have These / I'm Beginning To Grow Fat For My Woman So I Work Out This Morning -photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.