Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,568 members, 7,820,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Anambra Seek Oracle’s Help To End Kidnapping - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Seek Oracle’s Help To End Kidnapping (5810 Views)

EFCC Seeks Interpol’s Help To Arrest Adoke, Others / How To End Kidnapping / FG, Fuel Marketers Agree To End Fuel Scarcity Next Week. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Seek Oracle’s Help To End Kidnapping by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 11, 2013
gny kelly: look at ur signature, those conform with ur comment bloody hypocrite

I can't read the rubbish you just wrote.

Whatever jargon it is, pls don't you ever quote my post again...

I don't mingle with dirty things.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Seek Oracle’s Help To End Kidnapping by tchaik(m): 12:25pm On Jun 11, 2013
MARK-REN:
Well said. I don’t know why we Christians & Muslims alike walk with a ”chip on our shoulders" thinking that our religions are the only true ways. With the way we worship God in this country one cannot reconcile our lack of morals which should be the keystone of any religion. I come from Anambra State and I support this if this will end kidnapping that has made us "run away" from our home towns. I am a christain but I also believe in the ways of our ancestors who were not morally bankrupt like our "modern day born-again christains" who pray for protection & success from GOD before they steal, rob, embezzle, kidnap, cheat, lie, kill, etc……………………………………..
THE JOURNEY TO NON-BELIEF USUALLY STARTS LIKE THIS.
ITS JUST A MATTER OF TIME.
#ManWeyDeyReason
Re: Anambra Seek Oracle’s Help To End Kidnapping by Kevsman(m): 12:40pm On Jun 11, 2013
kidnapers shey una don hear am?
Re: Anambra Seek Oracle’s Help To End Kidnapping by Temptee101(m): 12:46pm On Jun 11, 2013
chymystique: Ets a normal thing in igboland... Buh y r dey makin et a public news?? Who cares If dey consult Oracle
must u be tribalist 2 air ur view? Wat has igboland got 2 do with consulting an oracle? Watch ur tongue
Re: Anambra Seek Oracle’s Help To End Kidnapping by fammoboy(m): 1:02pm On Jun 11, 2013
Hmm I hope dis people ar not tryn 2 disiv theslvs: bcoz, any kingdom divided against itself will not stand and mind u blind cannot lead a fellow blind or else they both fall into a pit... Its better 2 consult GOD....
Re: Anambra Seek Oracle’s Help To End Kidnapping by Ugo50: 1:28pm On Jun 11, 2013
Awka did dere own so they should go ahead.
Re: Anambra Seek Oracle’s Help To End Kidnapping by redsun(m): 1:35pm On Jun 11, 2013
The gods bind the people and bring reverence,communal spirit and accountability to the land.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Seek Oracle’s Help To End Kidnapping by Policewoman(f): 1:42pm On Jun 11, 2013
Abeg make dem consult Okija Juju nwa Oraifite sharp sharp grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Anambra Seek Oracle’s Help To End Kidnapping by baslone: 3:08pm On Jun 11, 2013
MARK-REN:
Well said. I don’t know why we Christians & Muslims alike walk with a ”chip on our shoulders" thinking that our religions are the only true ways. With the way we worship God in this country one cannot reconcile our lack of morals which should be the keystone of any religion. I come from Anambra State and I support this if this will end kidnapping that has made us "run away" from our home towns. I am a christain but I also believe in the ways of our ancestors who were not morally bankrupt like our "modern day born-again christains" who pray for protection & success from GOD before they steal, rob, embezzle, kidnap, cheat, lie, kill, etc……………………………………..

. . . . and even go as far as bringing him up for elections.

"God is a democrat, he does not support rigging, but if you rig and succeed, that means God approve of it.”
Re: Anambra Seek Oracle’s Help To End Kidnapping by AHA1(m): 3:21pm On Jun 11, 2013
IF ORACLE CORPORATION CANNOT HELP THEM,THEY SHOULD TRY MICROSOFT AND EVENTUALLY IBM
Re: Anambra Seek Oracle’s Help To End Kidnapping by InvertedHammer: 5:33pm On Jun 11, 2013
Brilliance9000:

[b]Why do people always doubt a belief system that predates Christianity and Islam? Do you all think our ancestors were that foolish to have worshiped these gods? These gods date back to thousands of years, we are talking about 10,000+ yrs before the arrival of Christianity and Islam. 99.9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of Nigerians have no clue how Christianity and Islam came to Africa...I'm sadden to say this but have to. How could God bring a religion to us by the same people that enslaved, and drowned our forebears en route to the New world....over 1 million of our forebears perished in the Atlantic. I'm not asking you to disbelieve or disabuse yourself of modern religion...NO, all I 'm saying is, learn to REASON AND THINK.

Have you observed that the more educated one becomes, the less they think of or give credence to modern religion? This is not by happenstance, it's because they are thinking more critically and saying...this ain't right. Something is wrong somewhere. I will clarify this for those those nescient Nigerians who see this as fruit of Atheism and Agnosticism....NO it isn't. They still believe there is God but do not believe in unsubstantiated religions....aka Christianity, Islam and many others.
[/b]

Just out of curiosity, where were the shrines when white people came running amok and enslaved the whole Africa, Nigeria inclusive?
Re: Anambra Seek Oracle’s Help To End Kidnapping by Okijajuju: 5:51pm On Jun 11, 2013
InvertedHammer:

Just out of curiosity, where were the shrines when white people came running amok and enslaved the whole Africa, Nigeria inclusive?

The shrines were sold out by the people.. angry

Same way we have destroyed and neglected all our deities today and embraced the white mans religion. angry

The white man first destroyed our religion, then our traditions and then told is we were inferior and bought us for mirrors, salt and ceramic wares..
Re: Anambra Seek Oracle’s Help To End Kidnapping by Ekans: 8:54pm On Jun 11, 2013
Iykopee:

U think its not possible to take what belongs to the gods without them doin nothing? We have had cases like that. It does happen. Afterall the okija deadly shrine was desecrated by ordinary policemen and nothing happened
.The police IG that ordered the raid was disgraced out of office (Tafa thief balogun).
Re: Anambra Seek Oracle’s Help To End Kidnapping by Rossikk(m): 9:53pm On Jun 11, 2013
Believe you me, their decision to involve the oracle spells the end of kidnapping in that region. In fact the kidnappers have already started changing their plans and moving away from the area. None but a fool will sit down there and dare the wrath of the ancestors and the Gods, out of greed for money.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Seek Oracle’s Help To End Kidnapping by Dibiachukwu: 10:52pm On Jun 11, 2013
Re: Anambra Seek Oracle’s Help To End Kidnapping by chymystique(f): 12:01am On Jun 12, 2013
Temptee101: must u be tribalist 2 air ur view? Wat has igboland got 2 do with consulting an oracle? Watch ur tongue

Ets lik ur medulla oblongata is nt functionin well .. Wahs tribalistic abt ma comment ...
Re: Anambra Seek Oracle’s Help To End Kidnapping by hotwax: 8:11am On Jun 12, 2013
When Yoruba elders said their ancestors will fight for them, you Igbo bigots went on rampage and started attacking Yorubas on Nairaland. LOL. What is this now? Okija 101
Re: Anambra Seek Oracle’s Help To End Kidnapping by telim: 10:08am On Jun 12, 2013
this is a welcome development. Lets us support it and also extend it to our politicians irrespective of their religion be it muslim or christain. majority of our Corrupt politicians are either a muslim or a christian. Though both religion strictly preaches against corruption in their scriptures which made me comes in to a conclusion that they do not follow the scripture of their religion. The best method to reduce corruption to a negligible rate or completely eliminitate it in our government is for public office holders to take an oath with an oracle. Which goes like this If i did any thing that goes against the rule of these country light me up with flame, let me die a misreable death etc. Once again God bless that communty for coming up with these over lasting solution to our problems
Re: Anambra Seek Oracle’s Help To End Kidnapping by gozygozy: 12:43pm On Jun 12, 2013
VOTE DR CHIKE OBIDIGBO(OSISIOMA UMUNYA)AS THE NEXT GOVERNOR OF ANAMBRA STATE. GOD BLESS ANAMBRA STATE. GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: Anambra Seek Oracle’s Help To End Kidnapping by zibe(m): 8:34pm On Jun 12, 2013
Stupidity. When will Africans wake up and start training the armed forces to tackle cases like this with 21st century technologies. Start by getting a database for the whole country. Praying and consulting all the Gods of the earth wouldn't help us much. It hasn't helped us in all these years. If for anything, things are getting worse, even with all our superstitions.

Our strength lies in us.
Re: Anambra Seek Oracle’s Help To End Kidnapping by Dainfamous: 4:28pm On Jul 17, 2013
I'm studying the gog and magog idea intensively. My motivation for studying this, is ongoing events that relate to the ongoing teshuva of the Igbo (Ibo) people. There are individuals that are fighting tenaciously to derail the ongoing teshuva (return) of the Igbos to G-d and Torah. As the Igbos struggle to reconnect to Torah; which is clearly Igbo culture, to the extent, that the word for Igbo culture (Omenana) would be found in the Torah, these people who are manifestations of evil try their level best to sow discord, confusion and disaffection. One of them has infiltrated Igbo fora, where he tried to spread anti-Semitic libels.

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Photos Of Alleged T72 Tanks Bought To Fight Boko Haram / Compare This Burna Boy And Sowore Pictures - You Decided / I Just Spoke To My Uncle In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.