Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! - Art, Graphics & Video (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! (181363 Views)

Blender 3d Competition For CG Lovers / Help Please! Blender 3D Killing Me !!! / Cinema 4d Vs 3d Max Vs Blender 3d: A Novice Want Ur Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by pass111(m): 10:49am On May 01, 2016
Good day gurus, i am new to blender, but i have gone through some basic tutorials and as such am familiar with the interface, basic operations(moving, grabbing, rotating, extruding objects) and some others.
Where do i go from here, i mean i want to start modelling real stuffs, like humans, animals and co. I need help please.

Below is how short I've gone.

1 Like

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Tos87(m): 10:18pm On May 01, 2016
pass111:
Good day gurus, i am new to blender,
Where do i go from here, i mean i want to start modelling real stuffs, like humans, animals and co. I need help please.

Below is how short I've gone.
You need to remain focused. get this part right first then you move to another. Watch tuts and practice too.

1 Like

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by donemmx: 10:50pm On May 08, 2016
Here is a pic on my short animation of Wall-E... Uploading on youtube soon

2 Likes

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by BRAINZBox(m): 4:09pm On May 09, 2016
donemmx:
Here is a pic on my short animation of Wall-E... Uploading on youtube soon

looking good..*anxiously waiting

1 Like

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Genes1s: 6:19am On May 11, 2016
Pls is there any WhatsApp group u guys are using, i want to learn , pls add m
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by donemmx: 3:54pm On May 12, 2016
Hello blender gurus..... Here is my own version of the clash of the planets.... Blender + photoshop. Final Post processing done with blender..... Happy blending.........cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Tos87(m): 5:42pm On May 13, 2016
Nice one don... hope to see the clay render.
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by donemmx: 4:15pm On May 16, 2016
Am so happy I won the competition.... My name is now in the hall of fame

3 Likes

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Tos87(m): 4:22pm On May 16, 2016
donemmx:
Am so happy I won the competition.... My name is now in the hall of fame
congrats... I knew it.

1 Like

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 3:29am On Jun 05, 2016
A work in progress

License: Fluffyberry

3 Likes

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by jjk24(m): 12:36pm On Jun 08, 2016
pls ,any one as an idea of where some one can get aaaa batteries?
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 09, 2016
Airsultan
Wrong thread fer this,but at least it's In the right section.

Anyway, my drawings are more suited to cartoons than anything .
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jun 09, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Air sul.tan
Wrong thread fer this,but at least it's In the right section.

Anyway, my drawings are more suited to cartoons than anything .
Jeez.. those lines..

mehn yer should try out illustrating..

you'll make a good illustrator girl..

you go girlsmiley

I'm trippingsmiley
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 09, 2016
AirSultan:
Jeez.. those lines..

mehn yer should try out illustrating..

you'll make a good illustrator girl..

you go girlsmiley

I'm trippingsmiley
*Yer's is better and I'm jealous! angry
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jun 09, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*Yer's is better and I'm jealous! angry
Haha, come one babes...

Don't be a spoiled sport yeah..

Plus, I feel like your pieces wanta come alive.. ion feel like that with mine.. smiley
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 12:01am On Jun 10, 2016
AirSultan:
Haha, come one babes...

Don't be a spoiled sport yeah..

Plus, I feel like your pieces wanta come alive.. ion feel like that with mine.. smiley
°you sure know how ta lie to a woman embarassed thanks
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 12:04am On Jun 10, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°you sure know how ta lie to a woman embarassed thanks
hahahaha, ish..

are yer tryna call me a Casanova?? angry

I wee get angrEE now and start bullying o ehn ehn
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 12:16am On Jun 10, 2016
AirSultan:
hahahaha, ish..

are yer tryna call me a Casanova?? angry

I wee get angrEE now and start bullying o ehn ehn
grin...I'm a girl!
You can't be mean ta me!
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 12:21am On Jun 10, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
grin...I'm a girl! You can't be mean ta me!
oh you wish..

you forgot that other night so soon?

"you biscuit eating bully" remember?
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 12:25am On Jun 10, 2016
AirSultan:
oh you wish..

you forgot that other night so soon?

"you biscuit eating bully" remember?
*You wouldn't stop laughing at me angry
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 12:39am On Jun 10, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*You wouldn't stop laughing at me angry
oh yeah

oh yeah

oh yeah.. tongue

I'm a bully, like that tongue

*Sticking tongue out and wiggling my butt..

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 12:44am On Jun 10, 2016
AirSultan:
oh yeah

oh yeah

oh yeah.. tongue

I'm a bully, like that tongue

*Sticking tongue out and wiggling my butt..
°But why though ?
Cuz I was messin' with naughty about snatching you up from her?
...I was just messin' with er .
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 12:56am On Jun 10, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°But why though ?
Cuz I was messin' with naughty about snatching you up from her?
...I was just messin' with er .
uh uh.. *shakes head in disagreement.

i ain't snitching on myself tongue
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 1:00am On Jun 10, 2016
AirSultan:
uh uh.. *shakes head in disagreement.

i ain't snitching on myself tongue
°•Tell me?
...Now!!
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 1:06am On Jun 10, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•Tell me? ...Now!!
or what??
watchu gon do uh?
slather me with some butter tongue

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 1:12am On Jun 10, 2016
AirSultan:
or what??

watchu gon do uh?

slather me with some butter tongue
°•You've seen butteredbiscuit.
I thought I spelt yer moniker wrong and you didn't get the mention.
..*How'd you know it was me?
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 10, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•You've seen butteredbiscuit.
I thought I spelt yer moniker wrong and you didn't get the mention.
..*How'd you know it was me?
really?

yer asking me that.

who wouldnt recognise that hair and nose?

not me tho..
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 10, 2016
AirSultan:
really?

yer asking me that.

who wouldnt recognise that hair and nose?

not me tho..
. grin is that what you remember me by? My hair and nose?

°•we need ta get off this art thread,we're deraling.
An I only do that in romance grin
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 10, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
. grin is that what you remember me by? My hair and nose?

°•we need ta get off this art thread,we're deraling.
An I only do that in romance grin
Lol...

Those are the ones that caught my eyes first, then I saw yer posts, the similarities were alike with yer valerie and cheezy ACCTS..

yeah, let's leave this place..

hold my hand grin
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 10, 2016
AirSultan:
Lol...

Those are the ones that caught my eyes first, then I saw yer posts, the similarities were alike with yer valerie and cheezy ACCTS..

yeah, let's leave this place..

hold my hand grin
* takes his hand* …Don't tell Naughty
.... grin

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 10, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
* takes his hand* …Don't tell Naughty
.... grin
of course naughtynaughty won't hear Nada from me grin
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 10, 2016
AirSultan:
of course naughtynaughty won't hear Nada from me grin
shocked It was outta necessity Naughty!!
a person can get lost in these threads! lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (62) (Reply)

Notice To All Nairaland Graphics Section Members(must READ) / Download Picmix On Nokia / Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.