Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

How to Stop Crushing Over a Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How to Stop Crushing Over a Girl (984 Views)

I'm Crushing On A Nairalander.(He replied my P.M) / you all should stop crushing on someone on nairaland, is getting annoying / How To Stop Crushing Over A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How to Stop Crushing Over a Girl by gedtalks(m): 1:25pm On Jun 11, 2013
when I was in 100L in the University I used to have a crush over a very pretty girl.. though I didn't let her know because she was damn too conscious of her beauty (she felt every guy is crazy about her and it got into her head big time), so I decided to get her off my mind.

it wasn't easy so here is what I did. ***guys believe me this solution works smiley smiley I advice guys to use this strategy.

I closed my eyes and Imagined her posture when she's having a poo in the dirty female hostel toilet she uses (her hostel had the dirtiest toilet).

Here's the scenario (if you've ever passed-by the female hostel toilet in any Nigerian University you'll understand better); the toilet is always flooded with urine and poop on the floor.

So there's only one way the girls poo there: standing on their toes and with a very squeezed face undecided becos of the odour of the place.....struggle to release the poop from the bent buttocks,..plus the "ehnnn!!!" sound

the looks of the poop lipsrsealed as it lands on the other mountain of other girls poop

Guess the Result: Immediately After the "true-life-thought" (this surely what happened in real life) I FELL OUT OF CRUSH FOR HER lipsrsealed grin grin grin

Guys please say something..do you think its a good strategy or not

(Modify) (Quote) (Report)
Re: How to Stop Crushing Over a Girl by galadima77(m): 1:37pm On Jun 11, 2013
op pls are u familiar with the word etiquette?
pls observe some on social places like this...
Re: How to Stop Crushing Over a Girl by gedtalks(m): 1:46pm On Jun 11, 2013
galadima77: op pls are u familiar with the word etiquette?
pls observe some on social places like this...

draaeee !!! e no follow joor embarassed, embarassed ... holy-er than yar father yet you are VISITING SEXUALITY ROOM ,, live a straight forward life and stop deceiving yar sef Mr man
Re: How to Stop Crushing Over a Girl by HURUCHI(m): 2:09pm On Jun 11, 2013
gedtalks: when I was in 100L in the University I used to have a crush over a very pretty girl.. though I didn't let her know because she was damn too conscious of her beauty (she felt every guy is crazy about her and it got into her head big time), so I decided to get her off my mind.

it wasn't easy so here is what I did. ***guys believe me this solution works smiley smiley I advice guys to use this strategy.

I closed my eyes and Imagined her posture when she's having a poo in the dirty female hostel toilet she uses (her hostel had the dirtiest toilet).

Here's the scenario (if you've ever passed-by the female hostel toilet in any Nigerian University you'll understand better); the toilet is always flooded with urine and poop on the floor.

na wa ooooooooohhhhhhhh

So there's only one way the girls poo there: standing on their toes and with a very squeezed face undecided becos of the odour of the place.....struggle to release the poop from the bent buttocks,..plus the "ehnnn!!!" sound

the looks of the poop lipsrsealed as it lands on the other mountain of other girls poop

Guess the Result: Immediately After the "true-life-thought" (this surely what happened in real life) I FELL OUT OF CRUSH FOR HER lipsrsealed grin grin grin

Guys please say something..do you think its a good strategy or not

(Modify) (Quote) (Report)
Re: How to Stop Crushing Over a Girl by hrykanu231(m): 9:33pm On Jun 11, 2013
OP that's gd 4 u @ ur proffered solution. For me I simply delete her from everywhere(phone-my mind) den get busy with my life(probably engage in a new venture that is tasking). By the time am done wif the task I will barely notice her presence
Re: How to Stop Crushing Over a Girl by greedie1(f): 9:42pm On Jun 11, 2013
wen u were in hundred level? wat level r u now, 100 level second semester?? grin

1 Like

Re: How to Stop Crushing Over a Girl by gedtalks(m): 8:20pm On Jun 12, 2013
gree-die:
wen u were in hundred level? wat level r u now, 100 level second semester?? grin

why do you always purge anywhere you go...even on nairaland ur bellee dey turn you. please shift joor we no wan smell lipsrsealed nonsense now. u make me feel like vommiting
Re: How to Stop Crushing Over a Girl by greedie1(f): 9:57pm On Jun 12, 2013
gedtalks:

why do you always purge anywhere you go...even on nairaland ur bellee dey turn you. please shift joor we no wan smell lipsrsealed nonsense now. u make me feel like vommiting

ouch!!!!
unnerved are you? pele. lipsrsealed
Re: How to Stop Crushing Over a Girl by galadima77(m): 10:58pm On Jun 12, 2013
first of all ma oldman is late. second ur topic is captivating but the content seems childish, that's y u av so little responses. lastly pls dont go attacking those who care to comment.
Re: How to Stop Crushing Over a Girl by dmcdad: 7:29am On Jun 13, 2013
The above poster is correct. You have a captivating topic but the approach to it seems childish.

Anywayz, I love myself causeni don't have to go over all those to get over someone. If there is need to ger over someone, it gets settled in my mind and that's all, the person is history!

(1) (Reply)

Twin Wedding: Twin Sisters Simultaneously Marry Twin Brothers In Lagos / I Am Really Confused! / Ladies, Which Do You Preafre, A Man That Drinks, Smokes Or Cheats On You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.