Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,052 members, 7,956,929 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:47 PM

Ladies, Which Do You Preafre, A Man That Drinks, Smokes Or Cheats On You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Which Do You Preafre, A Man That Drinks, Smokes Or Cheats On You? (1003 Views)

Ladies, Which Number Are You? (photo) / Your Thoughts On Girls/Ladies That Drinks Alcohol? / Is It Advisable To Marry A Lady That Drinks Beer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Which Do You Preafre, A Man That Drinks, Smokes Or Cheats On You? by foxgiovani(m): 5:12am On Jul 20, 2014
I once heard some people saying that 95% of men are guilty of one or more of this acts- drinking, smoking flirting. So ladies am just curious, which one of this three behaviours can you condone from your boyfriend or husband?
Re: Ladies, Which Do You Preafre, A Man That Drinks, Smokes Or Cheats On You? by AderibigbeAAA(m): 5:15am On Jul 20, 2014
hmmm waiting for the ladies
Re: Ladies, Which Do You Preafre, A Man That Drinks, Smokes Or Cheats On You? by Nobody: 5:16am On Jul 20, 2014
i cant take or condone anyone of dem...av seen many men dat doesnt drink,smoke and womanise....my dad,for example...
Re: Ladies, Which Do You Preafre, A Man That Drinks, Smokes Or Cheats On You? by foxgiovani(m): 5:46am On Jul 20, 2014
temigracie: i cant take or condone anyone of dem...av seen many men dat doesnt drink,smoke and womanise....my dad,for example...
You may be correct in saying that your dad does none. But let me tell you. Many men cheats on their wife but they are so clever that you can never catch them.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Which Do You Preafre, A Man That Drinks, Smokes Or Cheats On You? by Nobody: 5:50am On Jul 20, 2014
foxgiovani: You may be correct in saying that your dad does none. But let me tell you. Many men cheats on their wife but they are so clever that you can never catch them.
well,its possible....have also seen several cases too...
Re: Ladies, Which Do You Preafre, A Man That Drinks, Smokes Or Cheats On You? by Jennydoris(f): 9:43am On Jul 20, 2014
NONE OF THE ABOVE
Re: Ladies, Which Do You Preafre, A Man That Drinks, Smokes Or Cheats On You? by Talon05: 11:21am On Jul 20, 2014
Oh so i'm a bad choice cause I drink?
Re: Ladies, Which Do You Preafre, A Man That Drinks, Smokes Or Cheats On You? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 20, 2014
You are not, because there are alot of girls that drinks and they cannot move well with you if you are not the drink type, trust me.

But it's better if you drink socially
Re: Ladies, Which Do You Preafre, A Man That Drinks, Smokes Or Cheats On You? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 20, 2014
I can't condone any of dose insane attitude frm any guy!
Re: Ladies, Which Do You Preafre, A Man That Drinks, Smokes Or Cheats On You? by corisande: 6:15pm On Jul 20, 2014
Alcohol, it loosens people up and you see the other side of a person. not a heavy drinker.
A social drinker,I can't stand a drunk.
I drink toolipsrsealed
cheesy grin
Re: Ladies, Which Do You Preafre, A Man That Drinks, Smokes Or Cheats On You? by scribble: 6:17pm On Jul 20, 2014
temigracie: well,its possible....have also seen several cases too...

DATING SEVERAL MARRIED MEN ARE YOU?
Re: Ladies, Which Do You Preafre, A Man That Drinks, Smokes Or Cheats On You? by Exponental(m): 6:46pm On Jul 20, 2014
No woman can condone a cheat except she's also a cheat. A reason why polygamy is NEVER full of roses but everlasting BEAF, HATRED and MALICE.
Re: Ladies, Which Do You Preafre, A Man That Drinks, Smokes Or Cheats On You? by xtervaganza(m): 6:56pm On Jul 20, 2014
Dear op,

I believe you drink, smoke and womanise with this ur writing

You probably posted this while drunk
Re: Ladies, Which Do You Preafre, A Man That Drinks, Smokes Or Cheats On You? by Kunleskey(m): 8:47pm On Jul 20, 2014
xtervaganza: Dear op,

nawa se una dey fight? You be woman?
Re: Ladies, Which Do You Preafre, A Man That Drinks, Smokes Or Cheats On You? by foxgiovani(m): 8:58pm On Jul 20, 2014
xtervaganza: Dear op,

Lol. Funny enough I drink socially, I don't smoke & I sometimes chase women just for the fun of it. I don't bed them.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Which Do You Preafre, A Man That Drinks, Smokes Or Cheats On You? by xtervaganza(m): 9:47pm On Jul 20, 2014
Kunleskey: nawa se una dey fight? You be woman?
I de play ni
Re: Ladies, Which Do You Preafre, A Man That Drinks, Smokes Or Cheats On You? by xtervaganza(m): 9:48pm On Jul 20, 2014
foxgiovani: Lol. Funny enough I drink socially, I don't smoke & I sometimes chase women just for the fun of it. I don't bed them.
I know

Me jus de play ni

(1) (Reply)

. / What Would You Do??? / Should I Hurt Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.