Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

One Piece (anime/manga) - TV/Movies (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / One Piece (anime/manga) (170339 Views)

Kingdom Anime/manga. / Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by landinfo: 12:26am On Apr 17, 2015
Not very very HAPPY that I can't Upload Picz.....

Just here to remain Guyz that just as there waz no manga yesterday, so also there wouldn't be on April 30th from what I have been hearing....but manga dey next week though
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Frankloon(m): 9:13pm On Apr 21, 2015
that's why I keep asking why it's now released every two weeks, were not even getting double chapters. we had a steady weekly release last year. even manhwuas with coloured images are consistent. Oda why??
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by jamilkb(m): 11:19am On Apr 23, 2015
Now thats Gear Fourth..

I must say Doflamingo is a pain in the ass.. He's still standing.. angry angry

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Frankloon(m): 12:23pm On Apr 23, 2015
Gear Fourth!!!!

**** if you don't want spoilers for anime only watchers, Gloss over this post****

It looked silly initially (even Joker had to facepalm), but it's Crazy....
this is miles better and stronger than hulk-luffy from Thriller Bark.
Did you note the flying part, he was doing the moon step (geppou) thingy with his legs, giving the illusion of flying like sanji and those Six style users. fast enough to vanish from Joker's sight,I'm impressed with the python technique ( no one can evade it by dodging), and the armament flexibility.., Oda is such a genius

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by landinfo: 9:27pm On Apr 23, 2015
SBS Volume 65

ODA: Ahaha, that is true. It must seem like a mystery when you consider all the other strong and cool abilities.
The answer is simple. I have picked the most
ridiculous ability. If the protagonist were the typical
strong guy, I doubt I could continue on with this for
long. No matter how serious the story gets, Luffy is
there to stretch and inflate. He always give me a
chance to fool around. That's the kind of manga I wanted to write.

That sayz it all.............................

2 Likes

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by kraftykc(m): 8:04am On Apr 26, 2015
Wait Oda says Luffy ain't strong?? Lolololol.

With Gear 4th Luffy leap frogs Zorro by 3 steps and Sanji by 12! He ain't Admiral level still but I gotta say, this Donkey Kong maniac is getting better. ILOVEIT
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by decepticos(m): 7:08pm On Apr 26, 2015
don't like this 4th gear waiting to see its full potential
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by kraftykc(m): 10:51am On Apr 27, 2015
decepticos:
don't like this 4th gear waiting to see its full potential

I loved it. Lol. Suddenly "Monkey" in Luffy's name is justified.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Frankloon(m): 11:46am On Apr 27, 2015
kraftykc:
Wait Oda says Luffy ain't strong?? Lolololol.

With Gear 4th Luffy leap frogs Zorro by 3 steps and Sanji by 12! He ain't Admiral level still but I gotta say, this Donkey Kong maniac is getting better. ILOVEIT

Trust me, luffy is on admiral level. Although he's still far from fleet admiral level.
Joker is one of the strongest 3 shichibukai, after Kuma and Mihawk, that qualifies him to be on admiral level, yet Gear fourth is keeping him stunned.

Man: What is Doflamingo doing here
Doflamingo: That's what i'll like to know.

Vice-Admirals are now stepping stones to Luffy, he won't break a sweat.
And don't under-estimate Zoro, since time-skip, he hasn't been serious. Slashed Monet with just killing intent and had her *shitting her pants ( sorry feathers). Sent a slash that pushed Fujitora to stumble and broke his gravity effect, made Chop work of Pica. Yet he's not been serious.
Hell, in the last chap he said something about going there, Trust me he's not getting lost/losing his way, he's about to go slash and Cut Doffy's strings.

"In all Nine realms and Seven seas, there is nothing I cannot cut"

with Doffy saying bird cage cannot be dispelled cept he dies, luffy won't be able to kill him with the time left, surely he'll beat him senseless with g4, and Doffy will make a come-back. making the situation hopeless for dressrosa and Joker having the last laugh, until the last moment Roronoa will unleash the greatest slash ever seen ( Splitting Islands will just be a result of the fall out with the effect). Yet he wont be serious.

My Opinion, Zoro is Just a tad below or above ( if it turns out like I predicted in the above paragraph) luffy in power.

Oh Sanji, he's still below Vice-Admiral level, cracked foot against Vergo and Fractured foot against Joker is proof enough. There's no big three in straw hat anymore, now it's Mugiwara and Pirate Hunter ( The gap is just too much jare)..

2 Likes

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by jamilkb(m): 12:14pm On Apr 27, 2015
Frankloon:

Trust me, luffy is on admiral level. Although he's still far from fleet admiral level.
Joker is one of the strongest 3 shichibukai, after Kuma and Mihawk, that qualifies him to be on admiral level, yet Gear fourth is keeping him stunned.

And don't under-estimate Zoro, since time-skip, he hasn't been serious. Slashed Monet with just killing intent and had her *shitting her pants ( sorry feathers). Sent a slash that pushed Fujitora to stumble and broke his gravity effect, made Chop work of Pica. Yet he's not been serious.
Hell, in the last chap he said something about going there, Trust me he's not getting lost/losing his way, he's about to go slash and Cut Doffy's strings.

with Doffy saying bird cage cannot be dispelled cept he dies, luffy won't be able to kill him with the time left, surely he'll beat him senseless with g4, and Doffy will make a come-back. making the situation hopeless for dressrosa and Joker having the last laugh, until the last moment Roronoa will unleash the greatest slash ever seen ( Splitting Islands will just be a result of the fall out with the effect). Yet he wont be serious.

My Opinion, Zoro is Just a tad below or above ( if it turns out like I predicted in the above paragraph) luffy in power.

Oh Sanji, he's still below Vice-Admiral level, cracked foot against Vergo and Fractured foot against Joker is proof enough. There's no big three in straw hat anymore, now it's Mugiwara and Pirate Hunter ( The gap is just too much jare)..
Actualy sanji is not that strong as seen in his fights with Vergo and doflamingo, even with his diable jambe(flaming leg) he still couldn't stand a chance to atleast send Doffy flying, Before it was Monster Trio but now MOnster Duo.

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Ultimatesammie(m): 6:51pm On Apr 27, 2015
Frankloon:

Guy ure comparing luffu to an admiral becos he can do more tricks now. Habaaa!!!!
Its so obvious dat isho isnt even serious and doesnt want to cause much damage dere if he gets serious u wudnt say dat.
Another is 2 yrs ago wen kizaru was fighting some of d members of d worst generation abt 4 of dem I think didnt u see d little amount of time he used to floor dem do u think luffy now can do dat, in d war apart frm WB no other person made any significant attack to d admirals, BB ran away from akainu even with d fact dat he also has powerful memebers plus his ability, doffy himself shied away frm aokiji dats respect man guy abey no compare luffy to an admiral at dis point oo.
As 4 d vice admirals apart frm momonga I dont see any of dem dat powerful even smoker so many pirates can beat dem.
Garp den was a different case cause he had even passed d stage of an admiral buh didnt want d promotion.

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Fourcade(m): 7:20pm On Apr 27, 2015
Ultimatesammie:

Guy ure comparing luffu to an admiral becos he can do more tricks now. Habaaa!!!!
Its so obvious dat isho isnt even serious and doesnt want to cause much damage dere if he gets serious u wudnt say dat.
Another is 2 yrs ago wen kizaru was fighting some of d members of d worst generation abt 4 of dem I think didnt u see d little amount of time he used to floor dem do u think luffy now can do dat, in d war apart frm WB no other person made any significant attack to d admirals, BB ran away from akainu even with d fact dat he also has powerful memebers plus his ability, doffy himself shied away frm aokiji dats respect man guy abey no compare luffy to an admiral at dis point oo.
As 4 d vice admirals apart frm momonga I dont see any of dem dat powerful even smoker so many pirates can beat dem.
Garp den was a different case cause he had even passed d stage of an admiral buh didnt want d promotion.

I'm confused! undecided

Are you in support he's at AdmiraL level at the moment with Gear Fourth or not? Cuz with what you said above,it implies that Luffy could face the three admirals head on (without fear) but Blackbeard was afraid of Shanks and Akainu and DD chose not to pick a fight with Aokiji.So i couldn't make out where you stand,

Luffy ,Zoro and Sanji have learnt Haki and with that can hit the Admirals and Other Logia users.You can see from that Shining Running Forever Opening theme.However we haven't really seen the admirals in their full strength.Punk Hazard was the result of Aokiji and Akainu fighting for 10 days! 1,2,3. . .10 days shocked shocked shocked
Everything so far in dressrosa is still a day!

IMO,I would say Luffy isn't Admiral level yet.Maybe with Gear 5th!

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Fourcade(m): 7:21pm On Apr 27, 2015
Monet for Next Mugiwara! grin

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by jamilkb(m): 7:21pm On Apr 27, 2015
Ultimatesammie:

I seriously like that Vice Admiral Momonga, he's a good swordsman..

I just remember that Rooky Eustass Captain Kid, If he had fought a logia user grin, To me he got that huge Bounty from killing innocent people and some powerless pirates.. undecided
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Ultimatesammie(m): 8:26pm On Apr 27, 2015
Fourcade:

I'm confused! undecided

Are you in support he's at AdmiraL level at the moment with Gear Fourth or not? Cuz with what you said above,it implies that Luffy could face the three admirals head on (without fear) but Blackbeard was afraid of Shanks and Akainu and DD chose not to pick a fight with Aokiji.So i couldn't make out where you stand,

Luffy ,Zoro and Sanji have learnt Haki and with that can hit the Admirals and Other Logia users.You can see from that Shining Running Forever Opening theme.However we haven't really seen the admirals in their full strength.Punk Hazard was the result of Aokiji and Akainu fighting for 10 days! 1,2,3. . .10 days shocked shocked shocked
Everything so far in dressrosa is still a day!

IMO,I would say Luffy isn't Admiral level yet.Maybe with Gear 5th!
ok apologies if u didn't get it.
Im saying even with 4th gear luffy is no where an admiral level, see d way powerful pirates tremble at d mere sight of an admiral.
Then I gv 2 examples
1 was wen kizaru beat some of the worst generation guys within mere minutes, luffy at dis stage cant beat any of dem within dat time frame. (note: I aint saying he cant beat dem, im saying he cant beat one of dem with d same time frame kuzaru used to beat all of dem)
2. was wen BB ran frm Akainu even with all his goons.
so haki or no haki hes not near admiral level yet.
And its like people wants him to fly guys its step by step, tomorrow now some people wud say hes at yonku level.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Ultimatesammie(m): 8:30pm On Apr 27, 2015
jamilkb:
I seriously like that Vice Admiral Momonga, he's a good swordsman..

I just remember that Rooky Eustass Captain Kid, If he had fought a logia user grin, To me he got that huge Bounty from killing innocent people and some powerless pirates.. undecided

Yh hes one of e vice admirals ive seen dats actually gud, d rest to me are nothing to write home abt.
E.g Smoker to me isnt gud I don't know y some think he is.
D one dat even pained me most of dat VA dat fought sabo, ahhhh how useless can u be, just slicing buildings, is dat ur main purpose.

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by jamilkb(m): 8:43pm On Apr 27, 2015
Ultimatesammie:

Yh hes one of e vice admirals ive seen dats actually gud, d rest to me are nothing to write home abt.
E.g Smoker to me isnt gud I don't know y some think he is.
D one dat even pained me most of dat VA dat fought sabo, ahhhh how useless can u be, just slicing buildings, is dat ur main purpose.
lol vice admiral bastile.. He is a dullard-dara grin

4 Likes

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by decepticos(m): 9:20pm On Apr 27, 2015
kraftykc:

I loved it. Lol. Suddenly "Monkey" in Luffy's name is justified.
I get it but let him deal with donquihotex doflamingo fast.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by landinfo: 9:46pm On Apr 27, 2015
I hope U guyz know that thix fight just got started & that we haven't seen Doffy go all out yet & remember he has been undaxtimating Luffy since even mocking the appearance of Gear 4 but reverse is now the case......receiving some touchings from Luffy

All thix also showz that it'z time for Doffy to show Luffy what a monster + beast he is & like Lucci, he still trying to figure out the trickz of Gear 4 (to counter it) & one funny thing Oda haz shown in 784 is that in every Kong-gun, Rhino & Curvelier, Doffy still endz up standing on hiz two feet like nothin happened.....& that is the indication that Luffy needz to do more than Gear 4 cos this is the repeat of the New-world'z Lucci vs Luffy (part 2)

Also we haven't seen Doffy'z FULL -BODIED COA haki like Vergo & Pica......xpect that sooooon

Note: Doffy is pompous, confident & has a very large pride BUT don't mistake those for his Ingenuity & smartness......like Lucci, Doffy is a brain (a tactical fighter not like Luffy who fightz with Brute + Instinctz)

If Mansherry waz introduced for a reason, than i'm xpecting Luffy to lose a hand OR a leg in this Lucci vs Luffy part 2 battle..........that will teach Luffy a leason when he finally battlez the 7th Shichibukai & the Yonkoz.

For now, he is still living in a "Dreamworld" cos he has not woken up to the reality that such can happen to him in the New-world.....

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by decepticos(m): 9:48pm On Apr 27, 2015
Frankloon:

of the 'old' seven warlords of the sea I have come to accept that non may be stronger than the other, 1st shicibukai seen in the anime was Dracul 'hawk-eye' mihawk, he was known as the greatest swordman at the time with known affiliation to shanks (a Yonkou but a new one of some sort), we saw his activity in the war, let's skip crocodile, jinbei, Hancock, and kuma, now let's talk of morria the trailer back zombie tamer this guy entered the war heavily injured, did some serious damage was targeted by mingo but. "he just went poof" recall thriller back when it took the aid of multiple shadows to make fluffy inflict some damage on him, after his defeat a rumour on a ship whose crew members shadows he had stolen, which had gracefully returned was that morria had fought kaido to some sort of a stalemate (probably Dats were he lost his crew) why I bring this up is that don't be surprised I a battle of warlord vs warlord that who me u expect may not win especially since we have argued successfully that its all dependent on ones ability in manipulating his or her df or haki. For those liking one vice admiral or d other can I ask if Garp is retired. from the movie one piece z, z was the only admiral to probably be hurt by a warlord (I hope I am not telling ODAs story for him)
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by kraftykc(m): 8:26am On Apr 29, 2015
Nice gist all round.

Summation: Luffy isn't yet Admiral level but has surpassed Zorro by a bit with Gear 4.

Doffy has not been written off, we still think he has a (lol) Joker up his sleeve.

Momonga is a badasse.

Smoker needs to head back to the ninja academy.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Frankloon(m): 11:00am On Apr 29, 2015
Everyone is right, but I had to think more on the Admiral issue, and I finally agree on the fact that luffy is not yet on admiral level. At the start of the series, luffy wasn't any stronger than the current Chopper, he kicks ass, but he was just there. But over time and adventures ( especially at water 7/ denies lobby) we saw two new gears, his tenacity was tested against Enel, and his endurance/strong will was tested against Lucci.
At Sabaody Achipelago, he finally knew his Limits ( almost knew it at thriller bark, but cheated with Nightmare Luffy ).

Time skip. Let's just start afresh and follow the trend, midway through the new world he'll develop well and be stronger. Kaido no be walk over. but he won't meet kaido yet...
He'll surely get to admiral level someday, with experience battling monster level pirates in the new world.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by TopsyKrete: 9:13am On May 01, 2015
Luffy is not yet there, buh he is getting there.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by kraftykc(m): 2:28pm On May 01, 2015
Hey so I tried this a long time ago and it went well but I didn't finish it offcos I heard academic constraints then.

With your help I'd like to sample who the "Coolest" anime character is out there. By cool everyone is allowed to nominate anyone because it's a very subjective assessment.

Hey is how it will go; from now, Friday 2:30pm till 2:30pm Sunday (2 days from today the 1st of May 2015) everyone will nominate six characters from any anime and give a brief info (if you choose) of the character if you feel it would not be well known by the house.

From then on the Moderator will collate the nominees and create a shortlist of those that qualify based on votes. After that, the Mod will choose a certain time to begin the voting proper where each hour a character will be voted to be killed off by the house. Ideally it should be on a Sunday and Nepa should cooperate!!

I am all for being a mod but honestly I think there are better motivated persons like Frankloon, TopsyKrete and NLinfo that can handle this better.

Soo, tag peeps on other threads who may show an interest pls. Lets get this party launched!!

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by kraftykc(m): 2:47pm On May 01, 2015
My cool 6 are:

1. Rononoa Zorro.
2. Tobirama Senju (2nd Hokage and beast of the ninjas wild).
3. Zaraki Kenpachi from bleach.
4. Jin, spectacles wearing badass from "Samurai Champloo"
5. Guts from "Berserk". He wields a sword as big as himself, cleaving horses and trees in two. He is the Mountain of the anime world.
6. Lupin III...this guy...is soooo freaking perfect. Pls search him up.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by decepticos(m): 5:56pm On May 01, 2015
is there a limit from any manga/anime, must they be antagonists or protagonists must it be just 6?
1. one piece: kuzan aka aokiji, Dracul Hawkeye Mihawk, Reiliegh
2. Naruto: Gara, kakashi, the fourth hokage
3. zetai Karen children: the unlimited; the titular character Hyobu kyosuke(this super powered semi human has enough power to do the whole earth in his about up there in gokus level)
4. ansatsu kyoushitsu; the red head student (name akabane karma he was the only student to inflict any injury on the teacher on his first appearance in a school where daily activity involved killing the teacher who is a monster)
5. bleach; kisuke urahara, gin, kenpachi, buyakuya (senior)
6. hunter x hunter: unfortunately its either illumi or hisoka except we at biscuit
7: shingeki no kiyojin: mikasa
8: FMA brotherhood: that flame alchemist; Roy mustang
9: Toriko: Coco (much of his blood if not all is actual poison and is also a skilled fortune teller so he knows who will die in a fight now how dey die is a diff story)
10: SAO: the main guy kirito, aka the black swordsman (won all the virtual games two of the his life was at stake)
11: no entity is yet to be cooler than the noblesse yet
sorry e don do
other anime's with intriguing characters are;
baccano
ruroni kenshin
feng shen ji
db
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Frankloon(m): 9:20pm On May 01, 2015
1) Roronoa Zoro ( we all know why)
2) Inaho from Aldnoah zero ( he's freakishly smart, with exceptional in-depth reasoning)
3) Shiroe from Log Horizon ( he's the ultimate analyst ever)
4) Mikasa from AOT ( we all know why)
5) Rai from the manhua Noblesse ( Reason why, cos he's the Noblesse)
6) Queen from the manhua Girls of the wild ( Really strong and Gorgeous)
7) Kenpachi from Bleach
8. Killua from H×H
9) Pein from Naruto
10) Gintoki from Gintama ( we all know why)
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by decepticos(m): 9:37pm On May 01, 2015
kraftykc:
Hey so I tried this a long time ago and it went well but I didn't finish it offcos I heard academic constraints then.

With your help I'd like to sample who the "Coolest" anime character is out there. By cool everyone is allowed to nominate anyone because it's a very subjective assessment.

Hey is how it will go; from now, Friday 2:30pm till 2:30pm Sunday (2 days from today the 1st of May 2015) everyone will nominate six characters from any anime and give a brief info (if you choose) of the character if you feel it would not be well known by the house.

From then on the Moderator will collate the nominees and create a shortlist of those that qualify based on votes. After that, the Mod will choose a certain time to begin the voting proper where each hour a character will be voted to be killed off by the house. Ideally it should be on a Sunday and Nepa should cooperate!!

I am all for being a mod but honestly I think there are better motivated persons like Frankloon, TopsyKrete and NLinfo that can handle this better.

Soo, tag peeps on other threads who may show an interest pls. Lets get this party launched!!

sorry I went overboard but there are just too many some I can't even remember now

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by TopsyKrete: 10:27pm On May 01, 2015
Kilua-HxH
Aokiji-OP
Itachi-NS
Light-DN
Ulquiora-Bleach
Mikasa-EOS(AOT)
Teressa-claymore
Wrath-FMA.B
Pein-NS
Roronoa Zoro-OP(yet2b serious beast)
Gildart-FT...
I believe y'all know why? Though i'm picky bout my animes
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Darcwudz(m): 11:06pm On May 01, 2015
1. KYORAKO SHUNSUI - Bleach 2. Itachi - Naruto 3. Yagami Light - Death Note 4. Roronoa Zoro - One Piece 5. Kenshi - Samurai X 6. Edward Elric - Fullmetal Alchemist
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by sanali(m): 1:15am On May 02, 2015
Uchiha itachi: the dude is a badass, I like people who sees the world differently, not selfish or naïve. The guy who kills his own family to prevent a world war.

Uchiha madara: this guy don't tolerate nonsense, the most powerful character in naruto apart from goddess rabbit. This guy is just epic.

Roronou Zoro: the guy that value pride more than his life. He rather die than u give him a scar on his back, fearless.

Saitama: hero for a hobby, he probably has the power to destroy the solar system. PAM

Doflamingo: every big evil he is behind it.

Pain: his words makes sense

Zaraki kenpachi: a beast in shinigami form
X
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Fourcade(m): 2:43am On May 02, 2015
1. Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece) - Stupid main character who gets serious only when he wants to kick someone's äss.

2.Vegeta(Dragon Ball Z)- One of the best frenemy characters of anime.Simply Badass!

3.Revy (Black Lagoon) - Funny Girl grin

4. Kakashi Hatake(Naruto Shippuden) -Design and analytical skills.

5. Envy (FMA:Brotherhood) - Funny character,unique and sexy design. cheesy

6. Pein/Nagato (Naruto Shippuden)- Design and Wise words

7. L (Death Note) - Analytical Skills!

8. Rob Lucci (One Piece) -Strong without Devil Fruit.Gets better with his devil fruit. I hope we get to see him
soon .

9. Wrath/King Bradley(FMA:Brotherhood) - Who doesn't like this mofo? Badass!

10. Itachi Uchiha (Naruto Shippuden) - Badass in Life and Death. . .a real Shinobi to the core.

A new thread would've been better for this.Couldn't make it six- gomenasai! cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (71) (Reply)

Breaking News: See What ‘killed’ Ramsey Noah / Top 20 Strongest Naruto Characters. Do You Agree With The List? / Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.