Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

One Piece (anime/manga) - TV/Movies (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / One Piece (anime/manga) (169692 Views)

Kingdom Anime/manga. / Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Fourcade(m): 8:53pm On Mar 26, 2015
jamilkb:
Epic! cheesy

Are you part of the Manga Manga no mi class now? grin
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by jamilkb(m): 9:01pm On Mar 26, 2015
Fourcade:

Are you part of the Manga Manga no mi class now? grin
Indeed, I read Manga and I watch Anime Anime nomi wink
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by landinfo: 9:28pm On Mar 26, 2015
^^^ U dey shure say u don join Manga readerz
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Fourcade(m): 4:17am On Mar 27, 2015
Lol grin

Nairalandinfo i didnt know you edited your post later.That should be Emporio Ivankov ...Yeehaw! grin

Ivankov is strong and funny.He fought Magellan and Kuma one on one.My best funny moment was when he found out Dragon is Luffy's Dad. grin
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by landinfo: 11:03am On Mar 27, 2015
Korrecto...

Fourcade:
Lol grin

Nairalandinfo i didnt know you edited your post later.That should be Emporio Ivankov ...Yeehaw! grin

Ivankov is strong and funny.He fought Magellan and Kuma one on one.My best funny moment was when he found out Dragon is Luffy's Dad. grin
I watched that scene again during the week & I just dey laff tire....the guy just dey yarn sotey hin no even rememba say hin dey use the word "Dad" almost 2-3 times
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by kraftykc(m): 12:38pm On Mar 29, 2015
Well glad this is back from the dead. I cant say I am not bored with the pacing of the manga but, at least it promises to ene in five chapter. I dont see a prolonged battled cos this arc has been so massive in the first place.

Law was made a biatch by doffy. So sad. But it will be hard to swallow that only Luffy can wreck Doffy one on One
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Fourcade(m): 3:16pm On Mar 30, 2015
kraftykc:
Well glad this is back from the dead. I cant say I am not bored with the pacing of the manga but, at least it promises to ene in five chapter. I dont see a prolonged battled cos this arc has been so massive in the first place.

Five chapters? I think it will be longer than that.Luffy and Doflamingo's battle alone takes those five chapters cuz Oda will again occupy panels with Sabo/Trebol/Fujitora and other happenings in the area.After the battle,they will probably use 3-4 chapters for feast/banquet and other chapters for future alliances.

Dressrosa arc is the longest and i pray it doesnt run into the 800th Chapter.I'm pretty sure Oda is doung all these for a reason.This arc will set the pace for the future,their alliances and what/how the World Government will do with the Straw Hats!
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Fourcade(m): 3:23pm On Mar 30, 2015
kraftykc:

Law was made a biatch by doffy. So sad. But it will be hard to swallow that only Luffy can wreck Doffy one on One

He has tried his best.He knows he can't beat Doflamingo that's why he made an alliance with Mugiwara-ya.If you watched the latest anime episodes 685 & 686, and his first encounter with Doffy where he told him about two D's being at Dressrosa,you will see he has a lot of faith in Luffy.

'"Strawhat pirates are a group that make miracles happen" - Trafalgar Law cool

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by landinfo: 9:23pm On Apr 03, 2015
Did U know Onepiece is a real life event?

Find out about one of them:

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olivier_Levasseur

Culled from: http://apforums.net/showthread.php?t=15377
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Fourcade(m): 9:31pm On Apr 03, 2015
I've read about that. . .most of the characters,names,islands and funny moments are symbolic with real life events.

@Nairalandinfo

Have you read the last chapter? Law isn't done yet! grin
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Darcwudz(m): 12:56am On Apr 04, 2015
Nairalandinfo:
Did U know Onepiece is a real life event?

Find out about one of them:

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olivier_Levasseur

Culled from: http://apforums.net/showthread.php?t=15377
Oliver Levasseur is Gol D. Roger.....wow
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by landinfo: 11:36am On Apr 05, 2015
Fourcade:

@Nairalandinfo

Have you read the last chapter? Law isn't done yet! grin

Of course naw, the debate going on is;

1. How many lives haz Law?

2. Is Trebol, Logia or Paramecia?

3. How will Law Xcape the self-destruct button of Trebol?

Darcwudz:

Oliver Levasseur is Gol D. Roger.....wow

I even saw from that piece that Shankz may be "Eric the red".....
Onepiece is almost like a real life event

For example, Ennies Lobbies is the real life "Venice water in Italy"....

The next arc, Wano is a real life event in Japan called "the mejin era or Shogun era of Swordz in the old Japan Imperial system" just like rewatching the anime "Kenshin-Ruonini/Samural X"
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by sanali(m): 11:49am On Apr 09, 2015
Gear 4, dis is freakin awesome. I can't wait for 2 weeks to pass to see dis freeking beast in battle. Any one have any idea what the gear 4 will be.
X

3 Likes

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by jamilkb(m): 2:27pm On Apr 09, 2015
sanali:
Gear 4, dis is freakin awesome. I can't wait for 2 weeks to pass to see dis freeking beast in battle. Any one have any idea what the gear 4 will be.
X
If dolfamingo is not taken out after next chapter, then I would stop reading one piece Manga, I'm eager to see him down.. angry

I want to see Luffy's Gear Fourth though....its so OP smiley grin
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Fourcade(m): 2:54pm On Apr 09, 2015
Awesome chapter and every page was interesting!

Bartolomeo got only one panel but i haven't gotten the image out of my head.

. . .we are left with only one chapter this month. sad

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Fourcade(m): 2:57pm On Apr 09, 2015
jamilkb:
If dolfamingo is not taken out after next chapter, then I would stop reading one piece Manga, I'm eager to see him down.. angry

I want to see Luffy's Gear Fourth though....its so OP smiley grin

Keep in mind Doflamingo never start to dey serious too.He's still teasing Luffy to beat him.With Gear Fourth about to be unleashed. . .i'm pretty sure the fight won't last till Chapter 790!
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Fourcade(m): 2:58pm On Apr 09, 2015
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by kraftykc(m): 8:06am On Apr 10, 2015
Gear ... Fourth! *climax*

Really this chapter would have been awesome if it was shorter. It had the potential to be the best ever. But these drawn out back and forth fights have been worthless.

Really I thought Sabo would be back in the picture more now. I expected he and Luffy to tag team Doffy
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Frankloon(m): 11:06am On Apr 10, 2015
gear 4 !!!, I expect he turns morphs into thin sheets, sharpened and hardened at the edges with armament haki to cut doffy and his strings. priceless

why is the chapter released every two wks nah. I never understand o
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by sanali(m): 5:46pm On Apr 10, 2015
Frankloon:
gear 4 !!!, I expect he turns morphs into thin sheets, sharpened and hardened at the edges with armament haki to cut doffy and his strings. priceless

why is the chapter released every two wks nah. I never understand o

Nah, I don't rily think it will be a sharp cutting tecniq, he has zoro for dat, u knw oda doesn't rily like repeating himself he gave each member his on talent.
Wat I think it will be, is a demon engulf in fire just like the red hawk but this time it will be his entire body like the mera mera no mi but this time not a logia but hard with an unblivable destructive power.
X
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by decepticos(m): 7:22pm On Apr 12, 2015
let's see if the 4th gear can do the deal at least then luffy will be closest to defeating an admiral.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by kraftykc(m): 8:03pm On Apr 13, 2015
Lol everyone clamoring for gear 4 berra realize Doffy has his own gears to go into. He hasn't shown seriousness at all since the start of this match so...lol, this is gonna be blood curdling fun.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by TopsyKrete: 11:34pm On Apr 13, 2015
Tell me when its June 1st so i can download this year's episolds of Wan Pisu from January
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by TopsyKrete: 11:35pm On Apr 13, 2015
Gear Fourth ke Tell me sumtin
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Ultimatesammie(m): 12:49am On Apr 14, 2015
kraftykc:
Lol everyone clamoring for gear 4 berra realize Doffy has his own gears to go into. He hasn't shown seriousness at all since the start of this match so...lol, this is gonna be blood curdling fun.
I agree with u
Luffy is more powerful and all buh I still dont wanna believe hes at doffy's level if he had great hlp in d fight dats a diff story buh criously gear 4th or no gear 4th dis is doffy one of d most powerful shichibukai's, nah I dont wanna think luffy can beat him at dis stage.

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by SageNaruto(m): 3:36pm On Apr 14, 2015
kraftykc:
Ultimatesammie:

I agree with u
Luffy is more powerful and all buh I still dont wanna believe hes at doffy's level if he had great hlp in d fight dats a diff story buh criously gear 4th or no gear 4th dis is doffy one of d most powerful shichibukai's, nah I dont wanna think luffy can beat him at dis stage.
kraftykc:
u guys r 4getin dat doffy has already taken a considerable damage 4rm law as stated by luffy and admitted by doffy... all in all, I think luffy shud b strong enuf to handle doffy cos he is ultimately going after d yonkou, whom r greatly more power full dan doffy is...
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Frankloon(m): 6:55pm On Apr 14, 2015
This is how doffy will look like after this arc. And all of you saying luffy can't beat doffy on fair ground, you're wrong. Luffy can, don't forget he has been fighting all day before he got to flower hill.

2 Likes

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Ultimatesammie(m): 9:11pm On Apr 14, 2015
Frankloon:
This is how doffy will look like after this arc. And all of you saying luffy can't beat doffy on fair ground, you're wrong. Luffy can, don't forget he has been fighting all day before he got to flower hill.
Technically most people just want him to win, naturally I dont think hes up to his level if he has hlp dat wud be a different matter nonetheless he wud win as usual, im hoping hes not goin to be like d others where luffy will punch punch punch nd dey wud be looking like chicken dat has gotten its neck grabbed nd abt to die.

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by landinfo: 12:30am On Apr 16, 2015
Wano Wano Wano Wano Wano!!!!!!!

It'z a Samurai'z world (where the navy since Onepiss creation have never tread on)....cos b4 U enta there, U must have to be SMUGGLED-IN

Edit: Y do I alwayz find it hard to put out picz when they are less than 250kb, 500kb?

@seun do sumtin abegggggggiiiiiiioooooo
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by wisemrtortoise: 12:50am On Apr 16, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Fourcade(m): 3:47pm On Apr 16, 2015
Z-Z-Z-Zoro Senpaiii grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (71) (Reply)

Breaking News: See What ‘killed’ Ramsey Noah / Top 20 Strongest Naruto Characters. Do You Agree With The List? / Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.