Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,109 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

One Piece (anime/manga) - TV/Movies (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / One Piece (anime/manga) (169879 Views)

Kingdom Anime/manga. / Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by landinfo: 2:13pm On Jan 30, 2015
Oda-chi alwayz taking a break ONCE in every 3 weekz of giving us hiz juicy manga manga no mi.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by kraftykc(m): 6:05pm On Jan 30, 2015
I loved the last chapter. Senor Pink is just sooo awesome (wipes tear from eyes), but I gotta say, I always thought Sanji was the one with the most manliness. I doubt Zoro would have the patience for him, Frankie is getting some long overdue character development and I liked it.

Erm...is it possible that Doffy isn't as big an asswipe as we all assumed?? He had Baby 5 and Pink all loyal as feck to him and he stood up for Diamanté pretty quickly...Oda, you better make sure I forget my heart which aches for HxH oh.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Frankloon(m): 10:14pm On Feb 03, 2015
Break or no break, filler or no filler. ODA MUST RELEASE O. Anime catching up fast.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by landinfo: 7:40pm On Feb 04, 2015
Frankloon:
Break or no break, filler or no filler. ODA MUST RELEASE O. Anime catching up fast.
No, ya wrong bro.....ONE MANGA chapta is equal to 3-4 episodez with the inclusive of fillerz in every anime episodez
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by decepticos(m): 7:49pm On Feb 13, 2015
i am about to start this; Ansatsu Kyoushitsu Manga
mangafox.me/manga/ansatsu_kyoushitsu/v01/c001/3.html
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Fourcade(m): 10:45pm On Feb 13, 2015
Break is over!

Who will be the next Straw Hat? tongue
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by landinfo: 4:25pm On Feb 20, 2015
None 4 naw until the nex ARC.......
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by jamilkb(m): 2:55pm On Feb 22, 2015
I watch the anime series, I would like bartholemeo to be the next straw hat nakama, atleast his barrier will help straw hats
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Fourcade(m): 8:56am On Feb 24, 2015
I've watched a youtube Video Oda says the Next Straw Hat would be a female.Of all theories,i've seen and watched,i would prefer Jewelry Bonney to be the next Straw Hat.

I hope sge escaped from Sakazuki 'cuz i really want to see her again. smiley
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by decepticos(m): 9:48pm On Feb 25, 2015
the 1 legged gladiator is faster than most 3 legged dudes and what the hell is option E, probably zoro will open his eye (and I bet its not to reveal a sharingan).
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by nani667: 10:16pm On Feb 25, 2015
Just started bleach... Was boring (too boring) at the beginning, but after Ichigo unleashed Bankai, shii became interesting..... And after I saw Hitsugaya Tonshiro sama in action, I fell in love ✔
I'm currently in episode 105...
Daiguren Hyorinmaru may just be more awesome than Tensa Zangetsu smiley

And Zabimaru has to be the most useless Zampaktou

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by jamilkb(m): 4:32pm On Feb 26, 2015
Fourcade:
I've watched a youtube Video Oda says the Next Straw Hat would be a female.Of all theories,i've seen and watched,i would prefer Jewelry Bonney to be the next Straw Hat.

jewelry boinnie?? She eats alots just like luffy,, but I'd like to see her as the 10th member of the straw hat, but Most people think it will be Rebecca or Violet, Though i dont like rebecca, she's too weak to be one of them. I suggest Bellamy or Batholomeo..
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by decepticos(m): 9:29pm On Feb 26, 2015
nani667:
Just started bleach... Was boring (too boring) at the beginning, but after Ichigo unleashed Bankai, shii became interesting..... And after I saw Hitsugaya Tonshiro sama in action, I fell in love ✔
I'm currently in episode 105...
Daiguren Hyorinmaru may just be more awesome than Tensa Zangetsu smiley

And Zabimaru has to be the most useless Zampaktou
just wait till you see zakari kenpachi's Nanka.
anyway zero just used armament haki and proved he is quite a haki user.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by landinfo: 12:52pm On Feb 27, 2015
OP Wano country-themed merchandise on sale in October. So manga will begin before that?
We ain't sure BUT from the look of things, we may have a Zou-mini arc....rememba that Sanji & the crew are heading to Zou(where Law'z crew are presently)
...fingers crossed for now
Culled from
orojackson.com/threads/wano-country-arc-will-begin-before-october.6963/

Fourcade:

If you had watched episodes 629 when Doffy falsely resigned, BONNEY was seen eating food before Jimbei was shown as next character....

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by sammy329(m): 3:15pm On Feb 27, 2015
"Over the nine mountains and eight seas!! And our
earthly realm! There is nothing i cannot cut!
SANTORYU OGI"!- Roronoa Zoro

2 Likes

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by jamilkb(m): 3:26pm On Feb 27, 2015
Luffy needs more training to fight Marshal D Teach(blackbeard) zihahahahaha grin, I'm annoyed that most of luffy's enemies use conqueror Haki just like him.. embarassed
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by landinfo: 6:54pm On Feb 27, 2015
jamilkb:
Luffy needs more training to fight Marshal D Teach(blackbeard) zihahahahaha grin, I'm annoyed that most of luffy's enemies use conqueror Haki just like him.. embarassed
My G, it's the new world we are talking abt where BABAs as YONKOs dwell & live....it isn't the grandline were children play with toys
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by kraftykc(m): 7:50pm On Feb 27, 2015
sammy329:
"Over the nine mountains and eight seas!! And our
earthly realm! There is nothing i cannot cut!
SANTORYU OGI"!- Roronoa Zoro

Nothing reaches "The self in the forsaken world, I will cut! NITORYO IAI, RASHOMON!!"

Train cuts in two!

This chapter was okay, nothing more. Though Jinbei's adventures on the FrontPage are rather interesting. I'm tired of this arc abeg, it gotta end.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Fourcade(m): 8:35pm On Feb 27, 2015
Nairalandinfo:
OP Wano country-themed merchandise on sale in October. So manga will begin before that?
We ain't sure BUT from the look of things, we may have a Zou-mini arc....rememba that Sanji & the crew are heading to Zou(where Law'z crew are presently)
...fingers crossed for now
Culled from
orojackson.com/threads/wano-country-arc-will-begin-before-october.6963/

If you had watched episodes 629 when Doffy falsely resigned, BONNEY was seen eating food before Jimbei was shown as next character....

I've seen it. . .i missed or must have forgotten when i first watched it.There will definitely be a Zou arc and maybe a Kaido or Big Mom arc right after.I like it 'cuz Law will spend more time with the Straw Hats. grin
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Fourcade(m): 8:37pm On Feb 27, 2015
kraftykc:

Nothing reaches "The self in the forsaken world, I will cut! NITORYO IAI, RASHOMON!!"

Train cuts in two!

This chapter was okay, nothing more. Though Jinbei's adventures on the FrontPage are rather interesting. I'm tired of this arc abeg, it gotta end.

Main fight - Luffy vs Doflamingo hasn't begun yet.This arc still has a long way to go.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Fourcade(m): 8:45pm On Feb 27, 2015
jamilkb:
Blackbeard hasn't demonstrated the use of Conq's Haki yet.I don't feel he needs that power.
He's already a formidable foe to Luffy.Before he ate the devil fruit of Darkness,he was of equal strength with the commanders.Then he adds Yami Yami + Gura Gura. . .abeg e dun do grin

What matters most is Luffy's power,Mihawk knows it and he will surpass all of them. Wiiihahahaha grin

So far in this arc,only Don Chinjao has Conq's Haki. . .not too sure if Doflamingo has.

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Fourcade(m): 8:49pm On Feb 27, 2015
jamilkb:
jewelry boinnie?? She eats alots just like luffy,, but I'd like to see her as the 10th member of the straw hat, but Most people think it will be Rebecca or Violet, Though i dont like rebecca, she's too weak to be one of them. I suggest Bellamy or Batholomeo..

I don't want Rebecca or Violet. . .if it's a lady then Bonney it is.Rebecca has no reason to leave her kingdom just like Vivi.Violet's DF powers are interesting but not really needed.

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by jamilkb(m): 10:41pm On Feb 27, 2015
Fourcade:

Blackbeard hasn't demonstrated the use of Conq's Haki yet.I don't feel he needs that power.
He's already a formidable foe to Luffy.Before he ate the devil fruit of Darkness,he was of equal strength with the commanders.Then he adds Yami Yami + Gura Gura. . .abeg e dun do grin

What matters most is Luffy's power,Mihawk knows it and he will surpass all of them. Wiiihahahaha grin

So far in this arc,only Don Chinjao has Conq's Haki. . .not too sure if Doflamingo has.
doffy doflamingo has it, In Punk Hazard Arc, when doffy attacks vice Admiral Smoker, he used conqueror's haki on smoker's Men(The G5) Marines..

For now, I just want to see how straw hats will fight The donquixote doflamingo family, they are trapped in Dressrosa for now, but with Sabo and his subordinates,Straw Hats, and maybe Heart pirates(the trafalgar's).I think they surely gonna take down doflamingo..

New Admiral fujitora is one hell of a guy,,, shocked shocked
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by jamilkb(m): 10:43pm On Feb 27, 2015
Nairalandinfo:

My G, it's the new world we are talking abt where BABAs as YONKOs dwell & live....it isn't the grandline were children play with toys
lol, its gonna be a hell for the straw hats grin grin
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by kraftykc(m): 8:43am On Feb 28, 2015
Fourcade:

Main fight - Luffy vs Doflamingo hasn't begun yet.This arc still has a long way to go.

That fight is all that's left. The arc will end before April does.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by landinfo: 12:13pm On Feb 28, 2015
How many of u are so so HYPED for Wano arc? I am, don't know about u guys

Like BROOK said, the SH & Hearts pirates have to be smuggled into Wano or else they are in soup...I'm so so so lovin this arc, just can't wait---ODACHI

Culled from
onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Wano_Country

Region:

New World

The Wano Country is a nation in the New World. It is a country not affiliated with the World Government.

Wano Country has its own warriors, the samurai (侍, samurai?), who are swordsmen so strong that not even the Marines go near them.⁠
[1]⁠ It was first mentioned by Hogback, as Ryuma (Zoro fought him @ Thriller back arc) was from there.⁠
[2]⁠ In the Wano Country, women are expected to be modest and speak gracefully and quietly. In addition, the chonmage is a common hairstyle.⁠
[3]⁠ Aside from Ryuma, the only other known residents are Kin'emon, his son Momonosuke, and Kanjuro.

History

After his death, the legendary samurai Ryuma was buried in Wano Country. His legacy made him a national hero.⁠
[4]⁠ At one point in time, Portgas D. Ace (maybe Izo smuggled Ace then: it's possible) went to Wano Country and learned how to make a kasa, later making one for Little Oars Jr.⁠[5]⁠

Kin'emon was born in a place in Wano Country called Kuri (九里, Kuri?).⁠[6]⁠

Some time after Kin'emon was born, someone robbed Ryuma's grave and made off with Ryuma's corpse as well as his sword, Shusui. This incident was considered a disaster that brought the country to its knees. When Kin'emon saw that Zoro had Shusui, he thought Zoro was the culprit.

Trivia

The name is a pun, as "Wa no Kuni (和の国, Wa no Kuni? literally meaning "Country of Harmony"wink" is used as a name for Japan.

The fact that the swordsmen in this country are called "samurai" and its closed-door policy are also a reference to Japan in their Feudal era.

The location Kuri means "Nine Li", Li being a unit of measurement originating from China, but adopted in Korea and Japan, roughly being 500, 393, and 3927 meters, respectively. Since Wano Country is based on Japan, Kuri may be translated as "35,345 meters" or "21.96 miles".

........& that my Friendz is Y ONEPIECE has & will continue to be NO 1

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by landinfo: 1:01pm On Feb 28, 2015
Fourcade:

U wrote this @ 8:45pm.
I believe u were slip-writing OR sum1 wrote on ur it behalf....wake up from ya slip
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Fourcade(m): 5:47am On Mar 01, 2015
^^I seem to forget scenes now.I've rewatched the Punk Hazard scene with Doflamingo. . .
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by landinfo: 2:03am On Mar 02, 2015
******$POILER$******

Everytime I try to UPLOAD pics of less than 400k, the thing no dey gree mi @ all...many tinz I want to paste esp as regardz yester's episode & WANO but It is well sha
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by landinfo: 1:11pm On Mar 04, 2015
""Some of selected Oda's Interviews""

"I don't care whatever readers complain in the middle stage of a story because I am confident of highlight scenes being interesting." Manga Omo! (2002)

There are at least 15 notebooks that include Oda's ideas about Dressrosa arc. Jump Festa 2015 (2014)

"The story's end hasn't changed once since the beginning. The problem is that I haven't been able to really digest all the things that are happening along the way toward the end." Inoue Takehiko Pia (2009) [Translated by gottsuiiyan]

"I just can’t help but draw a lot. The weekly format is set at 19 pages, but from the creator perspective I want to move the story along faster. I end up jamming as much as I can in there. There is also wanting to finish faster so I can relax." Inoue Takehiko Pia (2009) [Translated by gottsuiiyan]

And so One Piece was born and its popularity spread like wildfire but did you ever think it would be this big?

ODA: Well of course I knew that if I drew pirate stuff it would be interesting but I never thought it would happen that fast. It instantly spread and flared up in popularity. But since many things in this world have a way of vanishing before you know it, it’s pretty scary when I think about it. MEN'S NON-NO (2009) [Translated by Greg]

John Irons: What is Luffy's mother like? Was she beautiful? What happened to her? Did she die when Luffy was a baby?

ODA: I think she's alive. I'm still thinking hard about this. [Laughs] But if she does appear in the story, then she'll be a very tough-looking woman. And strict. There's no way that she's a beautiful mother. She's got this typical middle-aged woman's permed hair. Speaking about families, I did a backstory for Nico Robin and her family. That was actually the first time for me to draw a mother in a character's memory. Up until that point, I'd never drawn a blood relation. In Chopper's case, he's called a son even though he's not blood-related. So I've put in a message there saying that you can still call someone who's not related by blood your family. American Shonen Jump (December 2009 )

"The whole world will be thrown into turmoil in the final arc." Asahi Evening Newspaper (26 November 1999)

Questioner: Many are looking forward to what happens next in One Piece could you give us a message for them?

ODA: One thing that keeps me motivated to keep drawing One Piece is that I want to draw the last chapter. The last chapter is amazing! I imagine a final chapter that will make Marinefold arc look like nothing!

Questioner: Seriously?!

ODA: The Marinefold arc really felt like a side trip to me. I didn't expect it to be so popular. So I don't know how readers will take this one. But the thing I think is interesting will be in that last chapter. Until then I would like as many of the fans as possible to stick with me. Eternal Log (2012)

[B]"ONE PIECE is at least 60% done. From now on, I'd like to restrain my desire to write many things. If I write what I want to, ONE PIECE will never come to an end." ONE PIECE newspaper Vol.4 (2012)

"Basically I don't kill any characters because I wish the readers to feel satisfied after an arc ended." Asahi Evening Newspaper (26 November1999)

Oda was goint to kill Ace within 1 year after his first appearance in 2000. Sound Recording (2012)

"There is a trend that people who point out the inconsistency of a story are rated high, but I don't necessarily think a story must be written coherently." GHIBLI Magazine (2014)

Oda had no intention that Shanks lost his arm, but after an editor told him that the story was not interesting enough, Oda decided to cut his arm off. ONE PIECE Grand Countdown 2 (2010)

"When creating a protagonist, it is important not to make him too strong.
For example, if Akainu becomes the protagonist, he is so strong that he can put an end to ONE PIECE within a year." Sound Recording (2012)

In Sabaody, Oda didn't intend to introduce supernovas at first, but only 3 hours after the editor advised him to make the stroy more exciting, Oda wrote a new story in which supernovas appeared. ONE PIECE Grand Countdown 2 (2010)

All editors of ONE PIECE know how it will end. ONE PIECE Newspaper Vol.3 (2012)

Oda often cries while he is writing ONE PIECE.
The most heartbreaking scene for him is this one. Jump Festa 2014 (2013)

Oda is most interested in Blackbeard in real pirates. One Piece Blue (2002)

Oda had no intention that strawhats would say goodbye to Going Merry, but he decided it since enemys' ships were getting stronger. Jump Festa 2014 (2013)

Oda had planned that strawhats would say goodbye to Going Merry within 1 year after chapter 303 (Skypiea arc finished in chapter 302), but it ended up coming true after 3 years... ONE PIECE 10th Treasures (2007)

Oda came up with this page right before the chapter was released. Jump Festa 2014 (2013

Usopp has been and will be the weakest in strawhats. ONE PIECE 10th Treasures (2007)

"Readers can feel close to Usopp since he is not a strong crewmate." ONE PIECE 10th Treasures (2007)

"Every strawhat can become protagonist." Comickers (1998)

""When Minoru Suzuki told Oda that Dressrosa arc was profound and interesting, Oda answered that a lot of ideas were coming into his mind one after another.""

The main target reader of ONE PIECE is 15-year-old male. SWITCH (November 2009)

"Refreshing is the excuse for laziness." (Jump Festa 2015) (2014 A paper on the wall in Oda's workplace)

Oda said to himself, "Do not escape from writing manga." ONE PIECE 10th Treasures (2007) - A paper on the wall in Oda's workplace

When Vivi appeared for the first time, Oda didn't have the intention of her being princess.
She would have been just defeated by strawhats and made her exit.

****Spoilers****

"I write ONE PIECE as dramatically as I can. If I had written a pure battle manga, it would have been easily defeated by Dragon Ball." ONE PIECE 10th Treasures (2007)

"Friendship is one of the main themes of ONE PIECE." Weekly Shonen Jump issue 13 (2002)

"I got enraged after watching the anime in which Ace was killed. I wonder why Ace had to be killed in that harsh way," Jump Festa 2011 (2010), Eternal Log (2012)

"I don't include any messages into my manga." Color Walk 2 (2003) , SWITCH (2009)

"I get annoyed to hear people speaking ill of characters in ONE PIECE. For example, when they say ‘this villain is weak’, I can't help thinking that then I'll make him much stronger!" Color Walk 6 (2014)

"Don't speak ill of Zoro." Niconico Live Broadcast (28 December 2011)

Oda told game company's staffs that Luffy would defeat Crocodile by a "weather-related" move before the chapter was out. ONE PIECE 10th Treasures (2007)

"It's fun to draw the wrinkles in the face." Inoue Takehiko Pia (2009)

Oda was going to introduce fishmem in chapter 3, but editor rejected. - Manga no Chikara (2007)

In the final scenes of ONE PIECE, there will be a pirate who appears with an eye patch. One Para (2007)

"Middle-aged persons are strong in ONE PIECE. There are many cool middle-aged persons in the real world, but they are not always strong. I wish them to be strong in manga." Interview between Usuta and Oda (2008)

"I hate the revival of dead in manga." Playboy (2007)

Oda said that action movies these days depended too much on computer graphics and they should focus on human relationships rather than fight. Interview between Usuta and Oda (2008)

"I love Western Films" Interview between Usuta and Oda (2008)

"Two fighting against one isn't fair." Interview between Usuta and Oda (2008)

"I wonder why war breaks out." Interview between Usuta and Oda (2008)

"Manga characters should be rich with emotions. It seems there are many people with no expression on the faces these days." Playboy (2007)

Oda came up with Luffy's fighting style (gomu gomu ability) so that it made him look like joking around even when he was fighting seriously." Asahi Evening Newspaper (26 November 1999)

"I'd like to draw strawhats relaxing on a deck rather than their fights." Comickers (1998)

Luffy, Zoro and Nami are the trigger of ONE PIECE. Color Walk 1 (2001)

When Oda forgot Luffy's move, he serched it on ONE PIECE fan site. Weekly Shone Jump 36/37 issue (2006)

Oda has been afraid of ONE PIECE boom. T(2012)

"I make it a rule to include 3 times more episodes in one chapter than common manga." Manga Nou no Kitaekata (2010)

"It is painful to write a story. On the other hand, I enjoy drawing." LIAR GAME/Invitation (2009)

"If I was influenced by the opinion of female/girl readers, it would ruin my identity as a shonen mangaka." SWITCH (2009)[b]

"I don't care whatever readers complain in the middle stage of a story because I am confident of highlight scenes being interesting." [b]Manga Omo! (2002)

"Luffy attaches importance to action rather than words." Color Walk 5 (2010)

There are at least 15 notebooks that include Oda's ideas about Dressrosa arc. Jump Festa 2015 (2014)

"If I cut coners in work just because ONE PIECE has become popular, it would ruin everything." ONE PIECE Pia (2009)

Oda wanted to create a Robot manga after he finishes ONE PIECE. One Piece Blue (2002), Interview between Usuta and Oda (2008)

Oda wants to create a short story manga as Akira Toriyama did after he finishes ONE PIECE. Mangs no Chikara (2007)

Oda and editor Isaka usually talked by telephone for 4-5 hours. The conversation lasted up to 15-16 hours... ONE PIECE Newspaper Vol.2

"The whole world will be thrown into turmoil in the final arc." Asahi Evening Newspaper (26 November 1999)

Oda spends 3 days on storyboards, 3 days on drawings, 1 day on other works (ex. making a new volume)

Oda usually finishes drawing a storyboard of a chapter 17-19 days before the official release date. TV show "Real Scope" (19 March 2011)

"I go to bed at 8 (morning) and wake up at 12 (noon)" China Times (2014)

In 2012, Oda usually went to bed at 2 (night) and woke up at 5 (morning). ONE PIECE Newspaper Vol.2 (2012)

In 2001 (2002), Oda usually slept for 2 hours a day. It does not mean that he slept for 2 hours straight. It was an accumulation of 15 minutes' sleep... Tensai Pasokomijuku (2002)

Oda went back to his home once a year. Instead, his daughters came to his workplace to stay overnight once a week. MEN'S NON-NO (2009).

Oda earned more than 25 million US dollars in 2010 (2011). TV show ". Bakanahurishite Kiitemita" (3 May 2012)

Oda sometimes invites his friends to his house and holds a party. In Oda's house, there are a river, a life-sized giraffe model and a small train . Marie Tatsumi's blog (2014), TV show "Job Tune" (25 May 2013)

[How long will ONE PIECE last?]

"If I wrote everthing in my mind, it would take about 20 years to finish ONE PIECE." (2002)

"When I inted to finish an arc within 30 chpaters, it ends up 90 chapters being necessary." Playboy (2007)

"I'd like to finish ONE PIECE as soon as possible." SWITCH (2009)

"ONE PIECE is 50% done." ONE PIECE Pia (2009), Sound Recording(2012)

"I was going to finish ONE PIECE within 5 years.
Every crew joins before Grand Line. (1- 1.5 year)
Great adventure (3 years)
Final arc (1 year)" Sound Recording (2012)

"If I drew everything in my mind in Marineford arc, at least 50 pages would be necessary for each chapter." ONE PIECE Pia (2009)

"ONE PIECE is at least 60% done. From now on, I'd like to restrain my desire to write many things. If I write what I want to, ONE PIECE will never come to an end." ONE PIECE newspaper Vol.4 (2012)

Editor Onishi: ONE PIECE is 60-70% done and it will probably finish within 10 years.
Interview with editor Onishi at ONE PIECE exhibition in Taiwan (2014)

"I think I can keep drawing in next decade and we will get new nakama successively." China Times (2014)

Oda's Breaks

[1997] 0
[1998] 0
[1999] 0
[2000] 0
[2001] 1
[2002] 2
[2003] 3
[2004] 3
[2005] 4
[2006] 3
[2007] 4
[2008] 4
[2009] 6
[2010] 8
[2011] 5
[2012] 6
[2013] 9
[2014] 9
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by landinfo: 2:26pm On Mar 05, 2015
The final BATTLE...epic Chapta

Choi NO manga nex week...ODA YYYYYYYY
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Fourcade(m): 7:05pm On Mar 05, 2015
Nairalandinfo:
The final BATTLE...epic Chapta
Choi NO manga nex week...ODA YYYYYYYY

Who do you think will take care of Trebol . . .Sabo or Robin?

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (71) (Reply)

Breaking News: See What ‘killed’ Ramsey Noah / Top 20 Strongest Naruto Characters. Do You Agree With The List? / Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.