Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,489 members, 7,958,485 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:29 PM

One Piece (anime/manga) - TV/Movies (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / One Piece (anime/manga) (174537 Views)

Kingdom Anime/manga. / Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by SageNaruto(m): 4:46pm On Jan 03, 2018
panaroma:
Okay cool, way i see it Zeus is a power up for Nami. Big Power up.
If Zeus can be acquired, what about Promethues and the sword (Can't remember its name)

The sword/hat is Napoleon, I believe there can be acquired as well, but I highly doubt it happening.

As u said, Nami acquiring Zeus was just a way to power her up in preparation for the fight against Kaido during the upcoming Wano kingdom arc.

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by panaroma: 5:10pm On Jan 03, 2018
Check this yea, how about Brook acquiring Napoleon and Prometheus for Luffy just because he likes shiny things, he's big on this like that grin

SageNaruto:

The sword/hat is Napoleon, I believe there can be acquired as well, but I highly doubt it happening.

As u said, Nami acquiring Zeus was just a way to power her up in preparation for the fight against Kaido during the upcoming Wano kingdom arc.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by hotswagg12: 5:12pm On Jan 03, 2018
SageNaruto:

cant wait for big mom to go down and would really want the straw hat crew to acquire napoleon and prometeus
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by SageNaruto(m): 9:43pm On Jan 03, 2018
hotswagg12:
cant wait for big mom to go down and would really want the straw hat crew to acquire napoleon and prometeus
panaroma:
Check this yea, how about Brook acquiring Napoleon and Prometheus for Luffy just because he likes shiny things, he's big on this like that grin

Lol... grin grin

I don't want big mom to be defeated in this arc since she is a super power in the new world, and this is just a mini arc...

So loosing all her weapons would be unthinkable!
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by hotswagg12: 5:12pm On Jan 04, 2018
panaroma:

it would be nice for brook to acquire it and am happy for the upgrade on Nami by acquring zeus.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by teemy(m): 9:16pm On Jan 06, 2018
hotswagg12:
it would be nice for brook to acquire it and am happy for the upgrade on Nami by acquring zeus.
Added along to the 'sons of luffy' the strawhats pirates are getting ready for what I believe would be luffy's own marineford war declaration when luffy as the pirate king would have to face the full marine and world government force just as soon as he obtains one piece and probably poseidon. Just a hunch. I still wonder how and why he would 'destroy' fishman island according to the prophesy.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by teemy(m): 9:19pm On Jan 06, 2018
How does whitebeard die?
Whitebeard dies standing, right after telling Blackbeard that he is not the one Roger is waiting for, saying that the will of people like Ace will not die and there will be one that will challenge the world in the future, and then telling the world that One Piece is real, much to the chagrin of Sengoku.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by whitebeard(m): 8:31am On Jan 07, 2018
teemy:
How does whitebeard die?
Whitebeard dies standing, right after telling Blackbeard that he is not the one Roger is waiting for, saying that the will of people like Ace will not die and there will be one that will challenge the world in the future, and then telling the world that One Piece is real, much to the chagrin of Sengoku.
umm..hello I am not dead..!!..what happened at the marine base was just a show.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by teemy(m): 8:33am On Jan 07, 2018
whitebeard:
umm..hello I am not dead..!!..what happened at the marine base was just a show.
ROTFLOL grin

lolz, that was a snappy comeback to life.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by SageNaruto(m): 9:33am On Jan 07, 2018
teemy:
Added along to the 'sons of luffy' the strawhats pirates are getting ready for what I believe would be luffy's own marineford war declaration when luffy as the pirate king would have to face the full marine and world government force just as soon as he obtains one piece and probably poseidon. Just a hunch. I still wonder how and why he would 'destroy' fishman island according to the prophesy.

Luffy destroying Fishman Island is totally possible and sensible because many fishmen may be reluctant to move to the surface and destroying it would force them to, thus, realizing the dream of their late Queen.

2 Likes

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by whitebeard(m): 12:05pm On Jan 07, 2018
teemy:
ROTFLOL grin

lolz, that was a snappy comeback to life.
cool WHITEBEARD LIVES.

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Dzienny21556(f): 5:42am On Jan 08, 2018
How much is luffy's wanted when finish big mom ??
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by paste007(m): 3:08pm On Jan 09, 2018
hey..just started reading onepiece manga..is onepiece interesting?coz i dont want to waste my time reading/watching it only to find out its trash
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by SageNaruto(m): 1:30pm On Jan 11, 2018
paste007:
hey..just started reading onepiece manga..is onepiece interesting?coz i dont want to waste my time reading/watching it only to find out its trash

Everyone has their own perspective, but IMO, its a great manga!!!
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by paste007(m): 1:50pm On Jan 11, 2018
SageNaruto:

Everyone has their own perspective, but IMO, its a great manga!!!
ok
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by decepticos(m): 6:10pm On Jan 11, 2018
Who is currently reading AoT

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by SageNaruto(m): 1:38pm On Jan 14, 2018
decepticos:

This GUY!!!!!! grin
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by decepticos(m): 9:59pm On Jan 15, 2018
SageNaruto:

This GUY!!!!!! grin
Guy attack on titan just went sideways and upsidedown at the same time.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by teemy(m): 10:45am On Jan 18, 2018
decepticos:

Have they resumed it? Just noticed the OVA has reached 6 episodes.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by decepticos(m): 7:56pm On Jan 18, 2018
teemy:

Have they resumed it? Just noticed the OVA has reached 6 episodes.
Manga not anime, the latest manga was something else. No spoilers.

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by teemy(m): 7:57pm On Jan 18, 2018
decepticos:
Manga not anime, the latest manga was something else. No spoilers.
Okies, will wait for the anime. *patiently patiently biting off fingernails*. cheesy
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by decepticos(m): 8:06pm On Jan 18, 2018
teemy:
Okies, will wait for the anime. *patiently patiently biting off fingernails*. cheesy
I Heard the second season should be out soon so be patient undecided because that second season far well from the manga.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by teemy(m): 7:53am On Jan 19, 2018
decepticos:
I Heard the second season should be out soon so be patient undecided because that second season far well from the manga.
Season2 has been out since 2017. (12 episodes). check it on chia anime
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by SageNaruto(m): 9:22am On Jan 20, 2018
decepticos:

Lol...
It was just an unexpected and surprising time skip... Hope you didn't get confused grin grin
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Wiztek(m): 10:10pm On Jan 20, 2018
decepticos:

Lol the warhammer titan had an actual hammer grin grin grin
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by decepticos(m): 10:32am On Jan 22, 2018
SageNaruto:

Lol...
It was just an unexpected and surprising time skip... Hope you didn't get confused grin grin
was confused at some point i wont lie but everything fell into place especially when Eren revealed himself and Mikasa is still a monster though.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by decepticos(m): 10:34am On Jan 22, 2018
Wiztek:

Lol the warhammer titan had an actual hammer grin grin grin
the hammer was a interesting, it was the twist of who had the power of that titan.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by teemy(m): 12:50pm On Jan 22, 2018
decepticos:
the hammer was a interesting, it was the twist of who had the power of that titan.
with the way things are sounding, could it be that EVERYONE was originally a titan?
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by decepticos(m): 2:13pm On Jan 22, 2018
teemy:
with the way things are sounding, could it be that EVERYONE was originally a titan?
You know i pondered on this thought for a very long time. Till i found it took a drug to become a titan and a particular genetic strain is required.

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Idrismusty97(m): 9:05pm On Jan 26, 2018
No chapter today?

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (71) (Reply)

Top 20 Strongest Naruto Characters. Do You Agree With The List? / Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread / Titanic-1912 Original Footage,photo Of D Real Jack Dawson+a Shocking Revelation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.