Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,058 members, 7,953,195 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:11 PM

One Piece (anime/manga) - TV/Movies (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / One Piece (anime/manga) (174306 Views)

Kingdom Anime/manga. / Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by decepticos(m): 3:12pm On Jan 27, 2018
HxH is back
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Krasid(m): 10:34am On Jan 28, 2018
decepticos:
HxH is back
Pls, where can I download?
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Idrismusty97(m): 8:00pm On Jan 29, 2018
decepticos:
HxH is back
Manga or anime?
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by decepticos(m): 9:40pm On Jan 29, 2018
Idrismusty97:
Manga or anime?
manga grin cool
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by lapazi(m): 8:49am On Feb 06, 2018
Guys what site do you use for watching/downloading one piece online, i am tired of all the BS ads on chia-anime....pls i need suggestions
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by teemy(m): 2:53pm On Feb 06, 2018
lapazi:
Guys what site do you use for watching/downloading one piece online, i am tired of all the BS ads on chia-anime....pls i need suggestions
why not download it.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by SageNaruto(m): 3:24pm On Feb 06, 2018
teemy:
why not download it.

He said watching/downloading undecided

lapazi:

I'd love to know as well... Both of my usually sources are offline ATM
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by teemy(m): 5:02pm On Feb 06, 2018
SageNaruto:

He said watching/downloading undecided

I'd love to know as well... Both of my usually sources are offline ATM
on both desktop and mobile sites of chia, download link is immediately below stream.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by hotswagg12: 6:13pm On Feb 06, 2018
lapazi:
animecruzers.io thank me later.

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by hotswagg12: 2:50pm On Feb 16, 2018
Guys in the house what's the latest on luffy vs katakuri's fight? You all that are following up with the manga should please update the house. This tread must not dull ooo.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by samueltobi26(m): 3:30pm On Feb 27, 2018
The fight between luffy and katakuri will be done in less than 5 chapters(that's what I think based on the last chapter), luffy's new gear four form (SnakeMan) is pretty cool, I think this fight between him and katakuri is something like his (mini Training Arc), at the moment his observation haki is better than when he got into whole cake island, this arc is trying to say that if you can't even defeat katakuri then how the hell would you defeat a YONKO big mom or kaido

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by samueltobi26(m): 3:31pm On Feb 27, 2018
Is there a Whatsapp group or something
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by samueltobi26(m): 3:33pm On Feb 27, 2018
Daniel2802:
O menh, that Luffy VS Blueno fight was legit. Second gear things. Currently at episode 294. When he's about to fight Lucci.
best pre-timeskip arc or one of the best
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by SageNaruto(m): 4:59pm On Mar 03, 2018
Why are posts being deleted?! angry

I've decided to start posting chapter spoilers which are usually leaked before an upcoming chapter.

So, who else isn't completely satisfied with the ending of Luffy Vs Katakuri?
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by hotswagg12: 5:12pm On Mar 03, 2018
SageNaruto:
Why are posts being deleted?! angry

I've decided to start posting chapter spoilers which are usually leaked before an upcoming chapter.

So, who else isn't completely satisfied with the ending of Luffy Vs Katakuri?
bro please go ahead and update us. This thread must not die and besides what was the outcome between luffy and katakuri?
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by teemy(m): 8:07pm On Mar 03, 2018
if i was to take a guess, luffy won't outrightly defeat big mom but a compromise would be reached between them. am guessing lola would make an entrance too. he would end up having big mom's help in his own big war with the marines.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Zaimokuza(m): 8:20pm On Mar 03, 2018
hotswagg12:
bro please go ahead and update us. This thread must not die and besides what was the outcome between luffy and katakuri?

Our boy Luffy won of course.. He just had to. It took everything he had to finally put down Lord katakuri in an epic clash. Though he revealed a new gear 4th form(snake man) and aweakened future sight observation haki, he still has a long way to go to become the pirate King. Luffy could barely hold off katakuri, who is just an errand boy for big mom. Am sure he can't do shit to mama currently, big mom dusted a punch from gear 4th luffy like he be small pikin. Kaido is around the corner. Whether luffy likes it or not, the strongest being alive is after his ass. Even big mom once said, "you can never defeat that "thing" ". Zoro and the rest of the crew may already be in enemy territory. The future is looking bleak for the Shaw hats. Let's just put our trust in them.
WCI is almost done, an entire fleet of big mom army is wait for luffy to pop up from the mirror world, commander Smoothy is chasing down nami and the rest, Bege is still with the cake trying to escape big mom, sanji is about to go wild to save his captain from the clutches of big mom pirates, pudding still being annoying, that's that.

2 Likes

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by SageNaruto(m): 6:45am On Mar 04, 2018
hotswagg12:

Ultimately, Luffy won (last man standing)... I'll post the pages of their fight so u can see for yourself.

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by SageNaruto(m): 6:47am On Mar 04, 2018
These are the last pages!

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Sync201(m): 10:57am On Mar 04, 2018
Luffy still has a long way togo....if it took him such a hardtime to defeat dogtooth..then bigmom would have crushed him instantly....

And now luffy wants to go and fight that (according bigmom) 'thing'....

Luffy will be obliterated

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by SageNaruto(m): 12:11pm On Mar 04, 2018
Sync201:
Luffy still has a long way togo....if it took him such a hardtime to defeat dogtooth..then bigmom would have crushed him instantly....

Lol... Luffy will defeat Kaido because he has to in order for the story to progress. However its obvious that his current level isn't good enough for him to do that. So, its only logical that something will happen before his clash with Kaido to help him grow to a level capable of defeating Kaido.

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by anadozie1: 5:56pm On Mar 04, 2018
Sync201:

I doubt if he will get to fight big mom. Somehow they will manage to escape or maybe reach a compromise. You see the kind army waiting for him to leave the mirror world.

About defeating kaido in his current form, it's not possible unless something will happen along the way to make him strong enough to defeat kaido.

In this his current level he needs maybe like another 2yrs of harsh training to achieve that feat. And to think katakuri is still the tip of the iceberg of what the new world has to offer.

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by moxygunshot(m): 11:07pm On Mar 04, 2018
Luffy won't fight big mom...at least not now....big mom will eat d cake and go night night, sanji will make light work of lord oven and escape with sanji or sum thing funny will happen in front of that mirror....d muguriwa crew on the thousand sunny won't get caught....let's not forget that germa 99 are on their way...maybe they will aid luffy's escape from the ambush infront of the mirror
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by t12tosin: 6:21am On Mar 05, 2018
I think I'm still @ Bege n Luffy's meeting... Damn, shit has happened
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by anadozie1: 8:51pm On Mar 05, 2018
t12tosin:
I think I'm still @ Bege n Luffy's meeting... Damn, shit has happened
You are watching the anime now cos that's where the anime is currently. The manga don pass dat chapter since. I watch the anime too for the fight scenes too. Cos I don't really understand the fight scenes of the manga.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by moxygunshot(m): 3:09pm On Mar 06, 2018
anadozie1:
You are watching the anime now cos that's where the anime is currently. The manga don pass dat chapter since. I watch the anime too for the fight scenes too. Cos I don't really understand the fight scenes of the manga.
Fight scenes in manga are headaches
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Idrismusty97(m): 4:30pm On Mar 06, 2018
moxygunshot:
Luffy won't fight big mom...at least not now....big mom will eat d cake and go night night, sanji will make light work of lord oven and escape with sanji or sum thing funny will happen in front of that mirror....d muguriwa crew on the thousand sunny won't get caught....let's not forget that germa 99 are on their way...maybe they will aid luffy's escape from the ambush infront of the mirror
Bege won't just watch Big mom go Night Night especially after luring away and isolating her from the rest of her crew. We will hear big news about Big mom soon.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by moxygunshot(m): 1:34am On Mar 10, 2018
Germa

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by jamilkb(m): 10:41pm On Mar 10, 2018
Next chapter is gonna be lit aft, Germa vs BM pirates

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (71) (Reply)

Top 20 Strongest Naruto Characters. Do You Agree With The List? / Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread / Titanic-1912 Original Footage,photo Of D Real Jack Dawson+a Shocking Revelation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.