Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,050 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:23 PM

One Piece (anime/manga) - TV/Movies (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / One Piece (anime/manga) (169681 Views)

Kingdom Anime/manga. / Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by SageNaruto(m): 9:38am On Mar 31, 2018
teemy:
The last time the BMPs had this kind of showbeat was at the Sabaody Archipelago. I do not want to believe luffy would want a repeat of that. It could all be a result of someone's daymare or a time user could reverse everything. I pitch my bet on one of those two being the outcome.

BMPs?! shocked

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by teemy(m): 10:20am On Mar 31, 2018
SageNaruto:

BMPs?! shocked
lolz tongue grin
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by teemy(m): 10:26am On Mar 31, 2018
Let's not forget these guys: klabautermann.

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by teemy(m): 10:37am On Mar 31, 2018
Sunny Go and Going Merry in real life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by teemy(m): 11:07am On Mar 31, 2018
Going Merry and Thousand Sunny

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by dukeprince50: 5:53pm On Apr 04, 2018
teemy:
Let's not forget these guys: klabautermann.

wow, i miss going merry.

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by dukeprince50: 5:55pm On Apr 04, 2018
teemy:
Sunny Go and Going Merry in real life.

i have that thousand sunny pic as my avater in one of the spoiler sites

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by teemy(m): 8:14am On Apr 05, 2018
dukeprince50:
wow, i miss going merry.
which is why i believe that with no franky, sunny go's klabautermann could still have the ship rebuilt.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by dukeprince50: 8:24am On Apr 05, 2018
teemy:
which is why i believe that with no franky, sunny go's klabautermann could still have the ship rebuilt.
the only time we will see klabauterman is either when the ship is to be condemned or onepiece ends, we cant see klabau on sunny and still sail with it, it will be too emotional and i do not think Oda wants that
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by teemy(m): 9:32am On Apr 05, 2018
dukeprince50:
the only time we will see klabauterman is either when the ship is to be condemned or onepiece ends, ...
but usopp saw it on the skypea alter and they needed that help at the time.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by teemy(m): 4:17pm On Apr 07, 2018
#offtopic

Mina san, you've just got to see shingeki no bahamut, Genesis and Virgin soul series. Da bomb!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOLE_WCYKZQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6SnMMFF2ZQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsi_gBdRdt4
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by t12tosin: 7:30pm On Apr 10, 2018
[quote author=teemy post=66511197]#offtopic

Mina san, you've just got to see shingeki no bahamut, Genesis and Virgin soul series. Da bomb!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOLE_WCYKZQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6SnMMFF2ZQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsi_gBdRdt4[/quot
Try watch bleach and quit your noise, this is op thread
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by teemy(m): 11:44pm On Apr 10, 2018
t12tosin:
Try watch bleach and quit your noise, this is op thread
Lolz, bleach in this year and age? Very funny
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by SageNaruto(m): 5:40pm On Apr 12, 2018
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter title: "Even if you die, don't die"

Cover Story: Doctor of the New Giant Pirates, Gerth/Gerd

Sunny is saved at the last minute by Wadatsumi swallowing the ship and replacing it with the ship of the Sun Pirates. He escapes underwater and there is a bit of confusion among the Big Mom pirates as to what happened when they realize it wasn't the Sunny that was burning.

Moscato is alive btw.

Flashback to the Sun pirates planning to act as a shield for Jinbe and the rest of the Straw Hat pirates while they escape.

Big Mom is back to normal and is rushing to Cacao Island.

After Oven realises that Straw Hats are safe underwater, he heats up the water to draw Wadatsumi out. Wadatsumi isn't able to handle the heat and spits out the ship outside of the circling fleet of Big Mom's ships. All of the Sun Pirates are resolved to stand between the Big Mom Pirates and hold them until Straw Hats are able to leave. Jinbe wants to stay back and help them instead of leaving them to their fates. Luffy declares that he's Jinbe's captain now and that he'll keep going until he reaches Wano but that he expects Jinbe to follow him there once he's done. Luffy tells Jinbe, "even if you die, don't die" to which Jinbe smiles a bit.

Bege stole a Torte ship and is escaping, Vito is saying that he's worried about Germa (remember, he's a huge fan of them)

Chapter ends with Jinbe and the Sun pirates changing the currents in order to aid Straw Hats' escape. Sun Pirates confront Big Mom's fleet. We see Morgans flying away in the sky with Stussy (they're being carried away in a balloon basket by what looks like a bunch of News Coos). Morgans makes the following declaration: The Pirate King will be born from the members of the Worst Generation

Source: Reddit

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by jamilkb(m): 8:52am On Apr 13, 2018
gosh I dont want jimbe to die, if he dies i quit
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by SageNaruto(m): 10:50am On Apr 13, 2018
jamilkb:
gosh I dont want jimbe to die, if he dies i quit

Don't worry, if he dies, he won't die (Captain's Orders) grin grin

2 Likes

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by dukeprince50: 6:57am On Apr 19, 2018
902 Spoiler Update
Quick Summary
– Thousand Sunny managed to escape from Big Mom pirates.
– Sanji seems to be lost in thought to hear about Pedoro’ s death.
– Jinbe is still fighting Big Mom pirates.
– Actually Pudding kissed Sanji when she left him. She erased his memory about kissing
her. Pudding is now shedding tears alone.
– Germa 66 retreated.
– Fully recovered Big Mom appears in front of Jinbe and Co.
– Big Mom asks, “Life or Dead”.
– Luffy and Co. are eating food cooked by Sanji on the ship.
– Snack doesn’t appear in this chapter
– Big Mom pirates triumphs in victory
– Carrot is crying for Pedro
– Pekoms is about to get shot but a shadowy figure saves his life
– Full Moon shines on Sunny’s night sky
– Scene moves to Baratie
– Baratie is focused a bit near the end of this chapter. Zeff is cooking food for someone
despite other cooks claiming they should kick the enemy out.
– Just when Zeff brings a plate for the enemy, Sanji brings a plate for Straw Hats in sync.
– Whole Cake Island arc has come to an end now. The cover page of next Jump will be
about new arc.
source: 5ch
Translated By: Sandman_AP
Detailed Summary
Coming Soon…

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by SageNaruto(m): 11:05am On Apr 21, 2018
dukeprince50:
902 Spoiler Update
Quick Summary
– Thousand Sunny managed to escape from Big Mom pirates.
– Sanji seems to be lost in thought to hear about Pedoro’ s death.
– Jinbe is still fighting Big Mom pirates.
– Actually Pudding kissed Sanji when she left him. She erased his memory about kissing
her. Pudding is now shedding tears alone.
– Germa 66 retreated.
– Fully recovered Big Mom appears in front of Jinbe and Co.
– Big Mom asks, “Life or Dead”.
– Luffy and Co. are eating food cooked by Sanji on the ship.
– Snack doesn’t appear in this chapter
– Big Mom pirates triumphs in victory
– Carrot is crying for Pedro
– Pekoms is about to get shot but a shadowy figure saves his life
– Full Moon shines on Sunny’s night sky
– Scene moves to Baratie
– Baratie is focused a bit near the end of this chapter. Zeff is cooking food for someone
despite other cooks claiming they should kick the enemy out.
– Just when Zeff brings a plate for the enemy, Sanji brings a plate for Straw Hats in sync.
– Whole Cake Island arc has come to an end now. The cover page of next Jump will be
about new arc.
source: 5ch
Translated By: Sandman_AP
Detailed Summary
Coming Soon…

Good job posting this spoiler!

How did you find the chapter?

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by jamilkb(m): 7:44pm On Apr 27, 2018
Chapter 903: The Fifth Emperor

And the cover story is about Orlumbus.

Sanji got a raid suit from Niji, but he doesn't want to use it. Chopper and Luffy are begging him not to throw it away since he might be able to fire laser beams, but he's like "hell no, leave laser beams to Franky". Nami managed to bring Zeus along. Sanji and Zeus are arguing over who's Nami's slave, and Sanji says he was here first so he should be.

Sanji's bounty went up to 330.000.000 berries for his participation in the Big Mom assassination plot. (And now it says Dead oralive).

Sanji's happy that he's worth more than Zoro finally, but it pisses him off that they wrote his whole name on the bounty poster because he doesn't want to be associated with his family.

Luffy sees his bounty went down to 150 million and cries.(Luffy read it wrong, it's 1.5 Billion)

Shirahoshi is going to the reverie, because she doesn't want Luffy to call her weak anymore.

Luffy's legend is spreading, they said his actions against Big Mom have inspired younger pirates. We see Crocodile reading the paper, Dalton, Vivi, Capone & Chifon,
Update:
So the people are gathering for the Reverie, but Queen Komane of the Rurushia Kingdom was kidnapped and when Akainu hears about it he's pissed. Meanwhile Rebecca and the Dressrosa folk are reading about Luffy in the paper.

The pirates are aiming to kidnap Viola next, but Coby and Hemeppo put a stop to that and rescue the queen.

Coby is happy to the point of tears that Luffy is still advancing in his dreams, and awaits the time they'll meet again.

They --Coby and Hemeppo take over guarding the Dressrosa ship as Rebecca asks if Coby likes Luffy but he responds they're enemies.

We transition over to Kaidou who asks why the person who interrupted his deal is with that "old lady". Similarly, we cut to Blackbeard says it's too soon for Luffy to be an "emperor".

The papers are reporting that Luffy "beat" Big Mom and so they're considering him like a fifth emperor. Big Mom is none too pleased with the fake news
Big Mom swears revenge against Morgans and Luffy.

Meanwhile we finally see Shanks who says that the time for them to meet again is coming soon...

Brook takes a look at the bounty poster once more

"One billion five hundred million."

Cue shocked reactions.

Chapter end

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by jamilkb(m): 7:45pm On Apr 27, 2018
Oh my God, this is one the best One piece Chapters I have ever read. Im crying hahaha..wow shocked shocked cry

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by jamilkb(m): 7:45pm On Apr 27, 2018
Luffy the 5th emperor..

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by lexrichy(m): 7:49pm On Apr 27, 2018
jamilkb:
Chapter 903: The Fifth Emperor

And the cover story is about Orlumbus.

Sanji got a raid suit from Niji, but he doesn't want to use it. Chopper and Luffy are begging him not to throw it away since he might be able to fire laser beams, but he's like "hell no, leave laser beams to Franky". Nami managed to bring Zeus along. Sanji and Zeus are arguing over who's Nami's slave, and Sanji says he was here first so he should be.

Sanji's bounty went up to 330.000.000 berries for his participation in the Big Mom assassination plot. (And now it says Dead oralive).

Sanji's happy that he's worth more than Zoro finally, but it pisses him off that they wrote his whole name on the bounty poster because he doesn't want to be associated with his family.

Luffy sees his bounty went down to 150 million and cries.(Luffy read it wrong, it's 1.5 Billion)

Shirahoshi is going to the reverie, because she doesn't want Luffy to call her weak anymore.

Luffy's legend is spreading, they said his actions against Big Mom have inspired younger pirates. We see Crocodile reading the paper, Dalton, Vivi, Capone & Chifon,
Update:
So the people are gathering for the Reverie, but Queen Komane of the Rurushia Kingdom was kidnapped and when Akainu hears about it he's pissed. Meanwhile Rebecca and the Dressrosa folk are reading about Luffy in the paper.

The pirates are aiming to kidnap Viola next, but Coby and Hemeppo put a stop to that and rescue the queen.

Coby is happy to the point of tears that Luffy is still advancing in his dreams, and awaits the time they'll meet again.

They --Coby and Hemeppo take over guarding the Dressrosa ship as Rebecca asks if Coby likes Luffy but he responds they're enemies.

We transition over to Kaidou who asks why the person who interrupted his deal is with that "old lady". Similarly, we cut to Blackbeard says it's too soon for Luffy to be an "emperor".

The papers are reporting that Luffy "beat" Big Mom and so they're considering him like a fifth emperor. Big Mom is none too pleased with the fake news
Big Mom swears revenge against Morgans and Luffy.

Meanwhile we finally see Shanks who says that the time for them to meet again is coming soon...

Brook takes a look at the bounty poster once more

"One billion five hundred million."

Cue shocked reactions.

Chapter end
wow! just wow!! you mean luffy is now 1.5billion shocked

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by jamilkb(m): 8:20pm On Apr 27, 2018
lexrichy:
wow! just wow!! you mean luffy is now 1.5billion shocked
yes of course, he is the 1.5billion Man and most likely the 5th Emperor
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by lexrichy(m): 8:24am On Apr 28, 2018
jamilkb:
yes of course, he is the 1.5billion Man and most likely the 5th Emperor
wow am so hyped i think oda is a badass science student grin

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by hotswagg12: 4:20pm On May 11, 2018
Guys any update on one piece?
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by t12tosin: 11:33pm On May 11, 2018
With the spoilers, I'm like WOW!!!
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by hotswagg12: 3:16pm On May 28, 2018
Hey guys what happen to mother caramel and the other children at the orphanage? Did big mum killed them cos they all disappear at the same time. Cc @sagenaruto, @jamilik and others.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by teemy(m): 5:19pm On May 28, 2018
hotswagg12:
Hey guys what happen to mother caramel and the other children at the orphanage? Did big mum killed them cos they all disappear at the same time. Cc @sagenaruto, @jamilik and others.
I think she ate them all. Soon after she started to display mother carmel's powers. Possibly same as how blackbeard got whitebeard's powers. Might be in the blood.

Guessing like me you are following from the anime. Manga readers would probably have a more defined explanation
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by whitebeard(m): 5:39pm On May 28, 2018
teemy:

I think she ate them all. Soon after she started to display mother carmel's powers. Possibly same as how blackbeard got whitebeard's powers. Might be in the blood.

Guessing like me you are following from the anime. Manga readers would probably have a more defined explanation
teach is a criminal he took my powers dayum..did that kid beat him already..!!

2 Likes

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by teemy(m): 5:47pm On May 28, 2018
whitebeard:
teach is a criminal he took my powers dayum..did that kid beat him already..!!
lolz. you sure did a wonderful final pose there.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by whitebeard(m): 6:11pm On May 28, 2018
teemy:

lolz. you sure did a wonderful final pose there.
we sure on't be forgotten that easy..!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (71) (Reply)

Breaking News: See What ‘killed’ Ramsey Noah / Top 20 Strongest Naruto Characters. Do You Agree With The List? / Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.