Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,329 members, 7,819,131 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

One Piece (anime/manga) - TV/Movies (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / One Piece (anime/manga) (170177 Views)

Kingdom Anime/manga. / Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by hotswagg12: 4:36pm On Mar 12, 2018
Wow, it will be very interesting to see what germa 66 will come up with.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by moxygunshot(m): 12:23am On Mar 13, 2018
Some wakandan level of tech
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by panaroma: 8:42am On Mar 13, 2018
Pekoms will complete is Sulong transformation and he will be unstoppable not able to control himself. He said only the voice of Pedro could help him transform back to his normal self. I wonder if Luffy's VOAT can help him
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by t12tosin: 5:07pm On Mar 14, 2018
I'm loving this, which arc long pass abeg, Dressrosa or WCI?
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by SageNaruto(m): 5:27pm On Mar 14, 2018
t12tosin:
I'm loving this, which arc long pass abeg, Dressrosa or WCI?

WCI arc isn't complete yet, but it won't be as long as Dressrosa arc
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by SageNaruto(m): 10:03am On Mar 15, 2018
[center]SPOILER ALERT!!![/center]

Ch 898 spoilers;

Quick Summary

Title: We'll Definitely Return

Cover: The New Giant Warrior Pirates Navigator, Road (first mentioned in Chapter 866 along with Goldberg)

The Big Mom pirates shoot at the Vinsmokes. The Vinsmokes tell Sanji to take Luffy away from the island. Oven confronts the vinsmokes. Over on Mont-D'ors side, he and Tamago are freaking out. It seems the Vinsmokes took out Nusstorte. Back near the Sunny, Daifuku has arrived on Smoothie's ship. The straw hats receive a call on their den den mushi. The sunny is told to move to a different location. On Cacao, big mom pirate forces are being taken out easily. Sanji is running with Luffy in hand, and Brulee is shown freaking out over the chaos taking place. Germa helps Sanji get off the island. Ichiji attacks Oven. Niji chastises Sanji saying at his speed he's going to get blown full of holes. He then chucks Sanji out towards the Sunny.

#copied from orojackson
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by hotswagg12: 4:45pm On Mar 15, 2018
SageNaruto:

[center]SPOILER ALERT!!![/center]

Ch 898 spoilers;

Quick Summary

Title: We'll Definitely Return

Cover: The New Giant Warrior Pirates Navigator, Road (first mentioned in Chapter 866 along with Goldberg)

The Big Mom pirates shoot at the Vinsmokes. The Vinsmokes tell Sanji to take Luffy away from the island. Oven confronts the vinsmokes. Over on Mont-D'ors side, he and Tamago are freaking out. It seems the Vinsmokes took out Nusstorte. Back near the Sunny, Daifuku has arrived on Smoothie's ship. The straw hats receive a call on their den den mushi. The sunny is told to move to a different location. On Cacao, big mom pirate forces are being taken out easily. Sanji is running with Luffy in hand, and Brulee is shown freaking out over the chaos taking place. Germa helps Sanji get off the island. Ichiji attacks Oven. Niji chastises Sanji saying at his speed he's going to get blown full of holes. He then chucks Sanji out towards the Sunny.

#copied from orojackson
wow nice update bro. Keep it up
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by SageNaruto(m): 6:18am On Mar 16, 2018
hotswagg12:
wow nice update bro. Keep it up

I'll try... No promises though grin

Chapter should be out soon...
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by SageNaruto(m): 12:32pm On Mar 16, 2018
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by jamilkb(m): 1:09pm On Mar 16, 2018
get in there vinsmokes, good thing about the chapter is that there is no break next week
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by SageNaruto(m): 8:43pm On Mar 16, 2018
jamilkb:
good thing about the chapter is that there is no break next week

Yea... Felt like the chapter shouldn't have ended sef.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by dukeprince50: 1:38pm On Mar 22, 2018
one piece 899 spoiler
credit to redon
People around all Big Mom territory are worried about the situation in Cacao Island.
– Bege leaves wedding cake in an island, Big Mom is in front of the cake.
– Judge protects the Sunny with his castle from Big Mom ships. He’s injured with
bandages in rigth eye.
– However new ships appears in front of them becouse they surround Cacao Island.
– Daifuku attacks Sunny with the genie but Sanji stops him.
– Something appears under the sea… It’s Wadatsumi!!
– Taiyou pirates appears to help Mugiwara crew!!

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by dukeprince50: 1:39pm On Mar 22, 2018
SageNaruto:

Yea... Felt like the chapter shouldn't have ended sef.
if u post spoiler always, soon this thread will be lively

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by SageNaruto(m): 7:16am On Mar 26, 2018
dukeprince50:
if u post spoiler always, soon this thread will be lively

Okay, but unfortunately I was in an area without internet access last week.

Glad you turned up though ��� cheesy

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by jamilkb(m): 11:50am On Mar 28, 2018
spoilers ke? I will keep you guys updated with the spoilers

2 Likes

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by SageNaruto(m): 8:09am On Mar 29, 2018
Big Mom eats the cake, enjoys it.
She then attacks the thousand sunny, absolutely wrecks them.
Oven rounds up the Sun pirates with his ability
The last shot we see is the flag on the thousand sunny torn to up where they feel the true wrath of Big Mom. The Straw Hats are in shambles.

[The above was the initial spoiler released]
Didn't want to post it as it seemed too insane to be true

[Below is the subsequent spoiler release which help clearify the initial release]

By the end of the chapter, the SHs jolly roger is floating on the sea all torn up.
And even Vinsmokes get rekt.
New details, said the same person who gave spoilers in 5ch as Redon confirmed them just in case.

- The cake does serve to stop Big Mom.
- The sun pirates create a way for Luffy and the others to flee but Oven appears from a mirror and begins to defeat the Fishmen.
- On the other hand the Germa is defeated by new characters.
- One of those new characters has a big scythe is thin and tall.
- The other one has a long sword.
- The two faces are hidden so you do not know who osn.
- The Queen Mama Chanter arrives
- The main cannon of the Chanter hits the Sunny (?) And when Big Mom finishes eating the cake the flag of the Mugiwara floating in the sea appears.

I'll update this post should more turn up before the chapter drops!

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by jamilkb(m): 11:21am On Mar 29, 2018
This chapter spoiler is insane!! Really? Im so confused right now, lol.. Straw hats, Vinsmokes, and Sun pirates all done for in a flash.. seriously. Can't wait for next week chapter already, holy moly!! There's break next week cry cry
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by SageNaruto(m): 12:48pm On Mar 29, 2018
I know I said I'd modify my previous post, but the new spoiler is a bit lengthy... So, here goes;

Detailed Summary
OP 900: BAD END MUSICAL

Chifon thinks back to Sanji making the cake, and he has this big grin on his face. She reminds him how important this is --that he holds the fate of the kingdom and his own life in his hands --so how can he smile? He's like "I just thought about BIg Mom's expression of happiness when she eats this"

Big Mom *loves* the cake. "It's so delicious, I could die!!" Peros and the others are convinced there's no poison --or if there is it didn't work. He has them report to everyone on the island that it was Pudding who saved them from Big Mom's craving.

Pudding sits alone as everyone celebrates her great work, "No...it wasn't me..."

Meanwhile Jinbe's crew opens a path for the Strawhats to escape through. Oven gets back and he's pissed at Luffy for defeating Katakuri. The Strawhats are already sailing off, and Aladdin tells Luffy to take care of Jinbe.

Oven turns the water into...well, an "oven", lol. By heating it up, using a technique called "Nekkai Jigoku" (The kanji is boiling hot ocean sauna.)

This takes out the entire Sun Pirate crew. Anyway, the "Queen Mama shante" is soon to arrive and Mondor is happy it made it in time. Mama starts to sing about the flavor of the cake as her ship closes in and starts wrecking everything. She's reminded of her birthday party way back when --the last time she saw Caramel.

The Germa are also all wiped out or bleeding.

Judge is apparently surrounded by two new characters --one is a large dude with a spear and another is a smaller dude --they're in shadows though.

"Everyone is happy" Mom sings "It's a peaceful world!" "Species doesn't matter~" "But if anyone tries to leave, I'll kill them~"

"A contract with the devil"

"Peaceful Totland"

"Everyone is family~"

"The gentle queen"

"Big Moooom~"

A canon opens fire on the sunny seemingly obliterating it --the only thing left is the Straw hat flag floating on the sea.

Mama says "Delicious" as the fire engulfs the ship.

END/ Break next week.

By: @YonkouProductions

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by teemy(m): 4:33pm On Mar 29, 2018
All of this is what's called gobe
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by dukeprince50: 6:57pm On Mar 29, 2018
i do not think the SHP will escape, i think BM is going down this arc
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by SageNaruto(m): 7:06pm On Mar 29, 2018
dukeprince50:
i do not think the SHP will escape, i think BM is going down this arc

It wouldn't be sensible for her to go down this arc... Because
1. Its a mini arc
2. Its just a few of the SH crew present
3. Luffy said he'd come back to take BM down
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by dukeprince50: 7:54pm On Mar 29, 2018
SageNaruto:

It wouldn't be sensible for her to go down this arc... Because
1. Its a mini arc
2. Its just a few of the SH crew present
3. Luffy said he'd come back to take BM down
ill quote you when BM goes down, and i do not think they can escape right now, luffy is not the kind of pirate who will sail without his pirate flag, even if BM doesnt go down, they wont sail not until they make another flag, a pirate flag is like a symbol they should never loose, let us wait for next chapter and see how he reacts to it, all i know is that stubborn monkey wont sail without it

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by dukeprince50: 7:57pm On Mar 29, 2018
first we saw brook with his susano in the treasure room, then BM goes rinnegan mood, then oven shoots amaterasu at pekoms gun, then sanji kicked madara what am i missing?
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by SageNaruto(m): 10:31am On Mar 30, 2018
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by jamilkb(m): 5:55pm On Mar 30, 2018
dukeprince50:
first we saw brook with his susano in the treasure room, then BM goes rinnegan mood, then oven shoots amaterasu at pekoms gun, then sanji kicked madara what am i missing?
what you saying dude?
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by jamilkb(m): 6:03pm On Mar 30, 2018
dukeprince50:
ill quote you when BM goes down, and i do not think they can escape right now, luffy is not the kind of pirate who will sail without his pirate flag, even if BM doesnt go down, they wont sail not until they make another flag, a pirate flag is like a symbol they should never loose, let us wait for next chapter and see how he reacts to it, all i know is that stubborn monkey wont sail without it
Bro,I doubt the whole ending of the chapter, I dont think strawhat ship actually got recked, I just hope Big mom Is day dreaming or some sort of imaginations..

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by dukeprince50: 6:12pm On Mar 30, 2018
jamilkb:
Bro,I doubt the whole ending of the chapter, I dont think strawhat ship actually got recked, I just hope Big mom Is day dreaming or some sort of imaginations..
let us just assume you are right.
Do you noticed the grave in BM mouth?

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by jamilkb(m): 6:18pm On Mar 30, 2018
dukeprince50:
let us just assume you are right.
Do you noticed the grave in BM mouth?
I did. I was terrified, heck!! she has a whole grave in her mouth.. like what in the hell is Big Mom? she isn't human for sure.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by SageNaruto(m): 9:41pm On Mar 30, 2018
jamilkb:
I did. I was terrified, heck!! she has a whole grave in her mouth.. like what in the hell is Big Mom? she isn't human for sure.

I don't think those things are actually in her mouth. Its similar to when people think in movies and the camera zooms in on the person's head.

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by TopsyKrete: 2:02am On Mar 31, 2018
Mini arc or not, if news gets out, BM will go down
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by jamilkb(m): 5:22am On Mar 31, 2018
SageNaruto:

I don't think those things are actually in her mouth. Its similar to when people think in movies and the camera zooms in on the person's head.
yeah, you are right, it could be that too..
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by teemy(m): 9:26am On Mar 31, 2018
The last time the BMPs had this kind of showbeat was at the Sabaody Archipelago. I do not want to believe luffy would want a repeat of that. It could all be a result of someone's daymare or a time user could reverse everything. I pitch my bet on one of those two being the outcome.

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (71) (Reply)

Breaking News: See What ‘killed’ Ramsey Noah / Top 20 Strongest Naruto Characters. Do You Agree With The List? / Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.