Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Why Are Some Women Harsh When They Fall Into Labor Especially With Their Hubby. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are Some Women Harsh When They Fall Into Labor Especially With Their Hubby. (1036 Views)

Woman Wants Her Hubby Sacked For Attacking Her Gigolo With Cutlass In Ekiti / Hubby Caught Me Using Contraceptives!!! / Why Are Some Women Hostile During Pregnancy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Some Women Harsh When They Fall Into Labor Especially With Their Hubby. by sexymoma(f): 2:33pm On Jun 12, 2013
Have being wondering why some women are so harsh when in labour
I saw one woman telling her hubby to rub her back so i think the poor man wasn't rubbing it to her satisfaction next thing i saw was a slap and she said " I Told You To Rub My Back"
Some women would say " i wont Try this kind of thing Again o" only to see them two years after crying in the same labour room.
Some women will even go to the extend of raining curses on their hubby wetin hapin. grin
Why are we so harsh when ever we in the labour room.
To me it not ideal.
Re: Why Are Some Women Harsh When They Fall Into Labor Especially With Their Hubby. by dasparrow: 4:10pm On Jun 12, 2013
sexymoma: Have being wondering why some women are so harsh when in labour
I saw one woman telling her hubby to rub her back so i think the poor man wasn't rubbing it to her satisfaction next thing i saw was a slap and she said " I Told You To Rub My Back"
Some women would say " i wont Try this kind of thing Again o" only to see them two years after crying in the same labour room.
Some women will even go to the extend of raining curses on their hubby wetin hapin. grin
To me it not ideal.

Shouldn't you be asking those women whom you saw behaving that way? besides, who impregnated the woman? The man right? maybe, that is why some women in labor take out their frustrations on the individual who put them in that situation to begin with.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Women Harsh When They Fall Into Labor Especially With Their Hubby. by Mamaflex(f): 1:09pm On Jun 13, 2013
e get why.
Re: Why Are Some Women Harsh When They Fall Into Labor Especially With Their Hubby. by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 13, 2013
People express pains differently, have you been in labour without epidural ? ? if yes, then your question must have answered itself.Its not ideal to be hostile to one's hubby,but the pain is enough to destabilize normal brain function, hence there hostility.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Women Harsh When They Fall Into Labor Especially With Their Hubby. by greatgod2012(f): 1:50pm On Jun 13, 2013
Very many of these women never knew they said or did what they were told they said or did during child labour.
All those attitude is called "labour drama"

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Women Harsh When They Fall Into Labor Especially With Their Hubby. by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 13, 2013
sexymoma: Have being wondering why some women are so harsh when in labour
To me it not ideal.

Aru Mgbakasi, ikwesiri ima

(1) (Reply)

Marrying Too Young / His Pastor Tell Him To Divorce Is Wife / Ten Things A Lady Must Not Do If She Is Desperate To Get Married..!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.