Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,225 members, 7,825,861 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

A Pleasant Surprise - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Pleasant Surprise (9497 Views)

Surprise For Suitor (flash Fiction) / The Surprise Proposal- Akintayo Akinjide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Pleasant Surprise by Luckygurl(f): 10:14pm On Jul 16, 2013
Hmmn!! Getting interesting. Tnxs 4 fufilling Ur pwomise.
Re: A Pleasant Surprise by DNA1(f): 10:37pm On Jul 16, 2013
thanks girls.........your comments mean so much to me...
they are like battery to my laptop
and
ink to my pen..**winks**
thank u so much for following my story....

DNA1
Re: A Pleasant Surprise by chistar01(m): 12:14am On Jul 17, 2013
See this DNA oh, so its only the girls you can thank shey?.. Well done:>
Re: A Pleasant Surprise by Luckygurl(f): 3:23am On Jul 17, 2013
chistar01: See this DNA oh, so its only the girls you can thank shey?.. Well done:>
tongue
chistar01: See this DNA oh, so its only the girls you can thank shey?.. Well done:>

*Tongues out.*
Re: A Pleasant Surprise by DNA1(f): 8:57am On Jul 17, 2013

Bros no vex...
I no 4get u at all
thanks for following...
Re: A Pleasant Surprise by DNA1(f): 8:59am On Jul 17, 2013
To my quiet readers/ silent admirers....
I think u should register ur presence now, cuz this story is coming to an end real soon... Three updates max.

Thanks for following....
Re: A Pleasant Surprise by DNA1(f): 9:03am On Jul 17, 2013
Now that the story is coming to an end, I'm beginning to feel nostalgic....

I hope u all enjoyed reading it as much as i enjoyed writing?

You might wanna go thru d whole story from the beginning again in order to refresh ur memory and

yeah, buckle up for the huge surprise coming ur way....

Next update is this night.....if nepa agrees...

1 Like

Re: A Pleasant Surprise by Luckygurl(f): 9:14am On Jul 17, 2013
DNA1: Now that the story is coming to an end, I'm beginning to feel nostalgic....

I hope u all enjoyed reading it as much as i enjoyed writing?

You might wanna go thru d whole story from the beginning again in order to refresh ur memory and

yeah, buckle up for the huge surprise coming ur way....

Next update is this night.....if nepa agrees...
Sure Nepa must agree oo.
Re: A Pleasant Surprise by DNA1(f): 9:21am On Jul 17, 2013
I have noticed that all the books i av read on nairaland are based on Nigerians.....

So...

My next story is going to be about a young Nigerian lady- her quest to let go of her past and find true love.

Trust me, the story is gonna blow ur minds away....

Why?

because as usual i have deviated from the norm in my writing style....

So...

It's not gonna be ur average romance story...

It's basically gonna focus on flashback....

And i intend to adress one major issue in our society today...

Yeah, u guessed right...

Let's see the effect divorce will have on our lead character, Ehinomen.

Stay tuned...
I'll let u guys know when i start posting the story, so keep following this thread....or better still..

Follow me....

Love u loads...

DNA1
Re: A Pleasant Surprise by ng4am(f): 10:22am On Jul 17, 2013
Nice write up, pls come and upload more, I ve been a silent follower of ur story but now I ve commented so u can come and finish up, more ink to ur pen.
Re: A Pleasant Surprise by chistar01(m): 10:24am On Jul 17, 2013
Lucky gurl: tongue

*Tongues out.*
..lol.. Ill cut your tongue o
Re: A Pleasant Surprise by chistar01(m): 10:25am On Jul 17, 2013
@DNA, i like stories like this, short and pricise. Not like me who likes beating around the bushsad..

So are you ending the story tonight or when exactly?
Re: A Pleasant Surprise by Samtolly4JESUS(m): 10:37am On Jul 17, 2013
Keep it up dear... Its wonderful!
Re: A Pleasant Surprise by DNA1(f): 10:59am On Jul 17, 2013
chistar01: @DNA, i like stories like this, short and pricise. Not like me who likes beating around the bushsad..

So are you ending the story tonight or when exactly?

yeah, me too...i am not good at over stretching stories....
As for finishing...i guess i will finish by tomorrow...

Seriously it all depends on nepa....i no get battery 4 my laptop
Re: A Pleasant Surprise by DNA1(f): 11:00am On Jul 17, 2013
Samtolly4JESUS: Keep it up dear... Its wonderful!

thanks bro....your comments av inspired me so far...
Re: A Pleasant Surprise by DNA1(f): 11:01am On Jul 17, 2013
ng4am: Nice write up, pls come and upload more, I ve been a silent follower of ur story but now I ve commented so u can come and finish up, more ink to ur pen.

thanks for ur comment

keep a date dis nite
Re: A Pleasant Surprise by princesa(f): 4:37pm On Jul 17, 2013
Am in, but not read yet. When am tru with chores over here, am gonna read and give my review if you don't mind, that is. (cos sometimes i can get blunt oh grin)

smiley
Re: A Pleasant Surprise by tijehi(f): 5:24pm On Jul 17, 2013
Hmm Still reading o. Like it anyways. Somethind different.s
Re: A Pleasant Surprise by DNA1(f): 7:58pm On Jul 17, 2013
princesa: Am in, but not read yet. When am tru with chores over here, am gonna read and give my review if you don't mind, that is. (cos sometimes i can get blunt oh grin)

smiley

Aww Princessa..........good to see u on my thread,,

yeah i'll appreciate constructive criticism...it's d only way i can get betta....

xoxo
Re: A Pleasant Surprise by DNA1(f): 8:00pm On Jul 17, 2013
tijehi: Hmm Still reading o. Like it anyways. Somethind different.s

thanks tijehi..
yeah, i love to write stuff that deviate from the norm

trying ta create my own niche

i hope u enjoy reading...
i'll appreciate comments

thanks..........
Re: A Pleasant Surprise by DNA1(f): 8:55pm On Jul 17, 2013
aiit people
next update is here....
Re: A Pleasant Surprise by DNA1(f): 9:07pm On Jul 17, 2013
Continuation of chapter nine

She stood still for some seconds wondering what to do. Then she drew a deep breath and summoned the courage to walk closer to her house. When she had gotten close enough, she called out “Hey!” unsure of what to do next.

The figure looked up and then began to stand upright, while she began to retreat. “Hey Laura it’s Greg,” the figure replied and began to walk towards her, taking his hood off.

“Greg you gave me a fright. What are you doing here?” She asked, relieved it wasn’t some hoodlum.

“I told you I would pay you a visit didn’t I?” He replied, extending his hand for a hand shake.

“Yes you did, but…so soon? I mean I saw you barely two days ago.” She said, shaking his hand.

“I was able to find the time.” He replied.

“Yeah…sure.” She replied. “Why didn’t you call me, to tell me you were coming, I would have prepared-”

“Sorry I didn’t know you don’t like august visitors…I should probably get going.” wink Greg joked.

“Don’t be ridiculous.” Laura protested. They both laughed at that.

“Let me help you with that.” He said as he collected her shopping bag from her, while she proceeded to open the door.

When they got in, they hung their coats and Laura zoomed off to her mini kitchen to whip up something for dinner. Greg took the parlour in, before he went to join her. They chatted as she cooked and he gave her a helping hand here and there.

After they had had dinner and cleared up the kitchen, they went back to the parlour to relax, then Greg told her what was on his mind.

“Laura.” He said, his voice was a little unsteady.

“Yes.”

“There’s something important that I will like to let you know.” He stated firmly.

“Okay. What is it?” She asked, wondering what was on his mind.

“I don’t know what you will think but I beg you to hear me out.” He pleaded.

“Ride on. I’m listening.” She said confidently, as her mind raced over a thousand and one things he might want to tell her.

“Ever since the first moment I set my eyes on you, I haven’t stopped thinking about you Laura,” he paused while she rolled her eyes.

I should have known this was what he came here for. She thought to herself.

“You are the woman of my dreams. Your charisma is like nothing I’ve ever seen before. I cherish every moment I spend with you and I don’t want to spend any moment apart from you, henceforth. I know you still harbor resentments over your past, but I beg you to let go of it and give me a chance. I promise not to do anything that will hurt you. I promise Laura. I’m not here to speak many words. I know you have heard a number of love poems in the past. I’m only here to state my cause. I ask that you consider my request without letting the pain of the past affect your judgment.” He said, staring at Laura hopefully.

Right now, nothing was more important than hearing Laura say ‘yes’. He saw her lips moving- she was saying something.

“Greg I’ve heard what you said; but I must tell you that right now, I’m not interested in getting involved in a relationship. I have a lot of things on my mind right now and I don’t want to make my life more complicated by adding such a commitment to it.” She said.

Don’t be a fool girl. Voice 1 warned. You know you are attracted to him, why are you making up such silly excuses?

Let her be, silly. She’s doing the right thing. I warned you from the very beginning that this guy is just like others. Can’t you see? He is beginning to show his real self, said voice 2.

Fine! Have it your way. All I know is that, this is a good man, and good men are hard to find. Said voice 1.

Laura sighed, while Greg stared at the floor. Moments later, he sat up straight.

“I understand what you have said. But I still beg that you consider my request. You might think differently about it in a few days from now. Please take some time to think about it.” Greg begged.

“I assure you I will,” said Laura, giving him a small smile that made his heart flutter. Then the smile diminished in a split second and was replaced with a frown, as she asked him a question. “It’s really late. Where will you be spending the night?”

“I booked a hotel room, before coming here.” He replied quickly.

“Okay.” She said relieved.

“Before I leave, I must show you something.” He said, standing up and dipping his hand into the pocket of his coat which hung on the wall. When he turned, she saw a small, red coloured box in his hand, a smile on his face and a twinkle in his eyes.

“I bought this for you.” He said, smiling at her.

“No…I…I couldn’t possibly accept that.” Laura stuttered, astonishment written all over her face.

“Why? It’s a gift.” Said Greg, confused.

“I…I can’t possibly accept a ring from you Greg…I-”

“It’s not a ring,” he chuckled.

“What is it then?” She asked, raising her eyebrows and standing up.

“Well, see for yourself,” he said as he opened the box and brought out a beautiful silver bracelet.

“Wow! It’s beautiful,” she smiled.

“Yes, it is, but it will be more beautiful sitting on your wrist.” He said, dropping the box on the center table and holding the bracelet proudly.

“Seriously you didn’t need to buy me anything. You came all the way from New York to see me, I mean that’s enough already. You didn’t need to go out of your way to buy me a gift.” She protested, thinking twice about accepting the gift.

“I bought it from Arizona. I just bought it to say ‘thank you’.” He said, ignoring her protests.

“You’ve already thanked me enough.”

“All the same, thank you.” Greg said. “Come on, let’s see how it fits.” He said, urging her to stretch out her right hand. She obliged, and he strung the bracelet round her wrist. It was really beautiful.

“Wow. Thanks I appreciate.” She beamed with a smile.

“The pleasure is mine.” Greg bowed. “I must get going now,” he added, checking his watch.

“How are you going to get to your hotel?” She asked, concerned.

“I will call a taxi.”

“Okay. So why not wait till he gets here?” She suggested.

“I will, if you insist.”

“I insist,” said Laura, while Greg sat down and dialed a number on his phone.

Moments later they heard the sound of a taxi. “Taxi’s here”, said Greg as he stood up to go. He walked towards the door, picked up his coat and wore it.

Laura followed him to the door. “Good night Greg,” she said as he opened the front door.

He turned to face her, then stoked her chin. “Good night. I will be leaving first thing in the morning,” he said.

“Have a safe trip then,” said Laura, her voice barely audible as tears formed in her eyes. She swallowed the lump in her throat, she was missing him already.

“Thanks, I’ll call you.” He said. He took one last look at her, then walked into the driveway, where the taxi was waiting, entered the car and waved back to her before the car zoomed off, leaving Laura standing alone in her room.

She used her back to push the door shut and then sat on the floor, her back resting on the door. She stared at the bracelet on her right hand. It really looked lovely. She took in a deep breath. She could still perceive his perfume. She missed him already. How she longed to be able to let go of the past in order to experience genuine love, but she just kept finding herself acting under the control of voice 2.

She summoned the strength to get up. She walked lazily to her room and lay down on the bed, weary with emotions. She knew it was going to be a long night.

Greg sat silently in the back seat of the car, thinking about the conversation he had had with Laura. He was happy he finally got to tell her what was on his mind, although he was disappointed by her response. It didn’t change how he felt about her all the same and he made up his mind to keep on bringing up the topic until she gave him a favourable answer.

Lord please grant me this one request; please. He prayed silently. He later got to his hotel room and prayed once again, before he lay down on his bed to sleep.

.........................................................................................................................................

So that's it...
One last update and we'll be done
watch out for chapter ten...

love u all............
hugs and kisses
DNA1

1 Like

Re: A Pleasant Surprise by Samtolly4JESUS(m): 9:18pm On Jul 17, 2013
Waiting......
Re: A Pleasant Surprise by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 18, 2013
Am such a late comer. Any which way. Am here, and am d first in ur new threadgrin you re a gr8 writing dna
Re: A Pleasant Surprise by DNA1(f): 6:15pm On Jul 18, 2013
Damex333: Am such a late comer. Any which way. Am here, and am d first in ur new threadgrin you re a gr8 writing dna

Aww...thanks...I appreciate...
u are a great writer too...I saw one of ur works..#@ creative writing...winks##
Re: A Pleasant Surprise by DNA1(f): 6:21pm On Jul 18, 2013
Alright guys...

here is d finale....

I want to appreciate everyone who followed me from the very beginning...

I'm soooooooo grateful...I never knew so many people will get to read this story..
all the stories i ever wrote, ended up under my bed, cuz i always felt they were not worth it

thanks for making my debut such a huge success...

thanks especially to tijehi...my first fan on nairaland **winks*

okay, okay I know it's the story u guys are interested in..so here it is
Re: A Pleasant Surprise by DNA1(f): 6:36pm On Jul 18, 2013
CHAPTER TEN

For the next two weeks, Greg continued to phone Laura every other day, asking her how she fared and reminding her of the request he had made. Somewhere within her, Laura enjoyed his persistence. It was actually sweet. Nobody had really acted like they cared so much about her in a long time. Even his sisters had spoken to her, twice since she returned to Texas. There was only one problem.

It had been four days since she spoke to Greg and this was rather unusual. The silence was unbearable. It was a Friday afternoon, the week before Maureen’s wedding. Laura had just come back from the mall where Maureen had gone to do her fitting. Maureen’s wedding gown was really beautiful, and Laura couldn’t help wishing she was the one getting married. The wedding planner was a robust lady, full of excitement. In fact, Cherry was boring compared to this lady, and she really made Laura have mixed feelings about her friend’s wedding.

On the one hand, she was happy Maureen was getting married and at the same time, she wished she was the lucky girl. She wished she had a wedding planner fussing over her too. She envisaged the loneliness she would face when Maureen leaves Texas for her honeymoon.

She sighed. Her shoulders heavy. She picked up her phone and dialed Greg’s number. She sat down in her grey Indian gown and crossed her legs. It kept ringing but he didn’t pick. She bit her lower lip. Why isn’t he picking my calls? She thought. Perhaps he is busy and will return the call later. Or…is he angry that he has been the only one calling me all this while?

She dialed the number again and again, before he finally picked. She could barely make out his words-his voice was faint.

“Hi Laura.”

“Greg! Where have you been? I’ve been calling your phone for several minutes.”

“Sorry I was sleeping.”

“Haha. Sorry to disturb your deep slumber.” She joked.

“Hmm…” he murmured.

“How are you doing? I’ve not heard from you for days.”

“I’m fine.” He murmured.

“Sorry I didn’t hear that?” Laura was straining her ears.

“I’m fine,” he tried again.

“Greg are you okay? Your voice sounds weak. I mean, I know you are just waking up from sleep, but are you okay? Should I leave you to sleep? You’ll call me back later?” Laura asked, worried about the way he sounded.

“Never mind, I’m fine.”

She could hear the strain in his voice and his unsteady breaths as though he was in pain. She knew something was just not right.

“Greg.”

“Yes.”

“What is wrong with you?”

“Nothing.” Greg managed. He couldn’t bear to talk for long, or else the pain will aggravate and he didn’t want to tell Laura what was going on, because he knew she will get worried. He hated people worrying over him, and for the same reason, he refused to inform his sisters about his present situation, because he knew they will abandon their jobs and fly down immediately.

“Greg I can hear the strain in your voice. What is wrong with you?”

“It’s nothing serious.” He managed to say, the pain was increasing.

“Why are you lying to me Greg? I thought you were the one preaching to me that I should learn to draw my friends closer to me and now you are the one keeping something away from me. Tell me what is going on!” She said, her voice rising.

“I had a surgery.” Greg sighed. He knew what was coming next.

“What! A surgery! Why didn’t you tell me?” She stood up from her chair and started pacing up and down her parlour.

“I didn’t want you to get worried.”

“Oh…okay…so how do you think I feel right now?” Anger and worry laced her voice.

Worried?” He answered quietly, like a child been scolded by his mother.

“Geez Greg you should have at least told me. What kind of surgery is it?”

“Removal of kidney stones-”

“Kidney stones! Oh my goodness. I…I’m so sorry Greg. Take it easy, okay? I hope you are lying down?” She asked, worry etched on her fore-head. Her hands beginning to shake.

“Yes I am.”

“You are in the hospital right?”

“I was discharged some hours ago. The doctor said I will make a quick recovery if I rest.”

“Yes, you should rest…I will …I will call you back later okay?”

“Okay.”

“So sorry, please rest…till later, okay..bye.” She said.

“Thanks Laura.”

The phone fell from Laura’s hand as she paced up and down the parlour floor. She realized what was happening. The person she loved was seriously ill. She couldn’t bear the thought. She had lost all the people she loved, but not Greg…she wasn’t going to let that happen.

Who will take care of him now that he’s at home? She thought. For reasons she couldn’t explain, she had a deep feeling that he didn’t let his sisters know as well, because he didn’t want them to be worried.

Kidney surgery…that’s a major surgery, he can’t stand or sit up right for some days, how will he manage? She wondered.

Then without thinking, she packed a few clothes in her big black handbag and set out for the airport. She was lucky to meet the 4 o’clock flight and straight away, she flew to New York without telling anyone.

By 8:15 pm Laura pressed the doorbell of Greg’s house. It was really chilly outside. The door opened to a smiling Crosby. Surprise written all over his face.

“Miss Winter. Good to see you again. I didn’t think we will be hosting you so soon.” Said Crosby.

“Thanks Crosby. How are you?” Laura asked, worn out from the things she had gone through since morning.

“I’m fine, except for the master. He is resting in his room.” He said, closing the door.

“May I go and see him?” She pleaded.

“Yes, you can.” He said curtly.

Laura jogged up the stairs, only slowing down when she reached the front of Greg’s room.

She knocked on the door, uncertain. She waited. She heard no sound. Her heart began to race. She pounded on the door, still no sound. She flung the door open to see a very weak Gregory lying down on the bed. His duvet was drawn up to his chest, so she couldn’t see his bandage, but the weakness on his face was enough to send the tears streaming down her eyes.

“Laura!” Greg was astonished to find Laura standing in his room.

“Greg!” She sobbed.

She raced towards his bed and knelt down beside him, placing her left hand on his fore-head and her right hand on his chest. She stroked the hair off his fore-head and looked into his eyes. She couldn’t bear to see him in such pain.
She buried her face in the part of the duvet that covered his chest, and sobbed, while Greg just stared at the ceiling, still shocked to see the person he spoke to, a few hours ago, in his room. He held her with his right hand as she sobbed.
When she finally gathered herself together, she looked at him and took his hand in hers. “You will be fine, Greg. Don’t be worried.” She assured him.

“I’m not worried.” He stated.

“Really?”

“Yeah; now that you are here.” He managed to smile. She smiled back. “Why didn’t you tell me you were coming?” He asked.

“What? You would have prepared dinner for me or something?” tongue She joked. They both laughed. He felt some pain in his abdomen as he laughed.

“Yeah, probably.” He answered weakly.

“Well, let me use your words. I didn’t want you to be worried.” She mimicked him.

He smiled sadly and bit his lower lip. “I’m sorry, I should have told you-”

“Shh…” she placed one finger on his lips to silence him. “You’ll explain to me when you are fully recovered. For now, let’s just concentrate on your recovery.”

“It’s going to take days,” he protested.

“I know and I will stay right here until you are fully recovered.” She assured him.

“What about your job?” He asked, wondering if she was serious.

“My job is not as important as you are to me.” She shrugged.

“What!” He wasn’t sure he had heard her correctly.

“I said, you are more important to me than my job.” She rephrased.

“O…kay…” he stammered. There was still a look of unbelief in his eyes…

“You see, I can’t be going about my job when someone I love is not feeling well. That’s just not right. Is it?” She explained slowly.

Someone…you love.” He repeated. He wanted to be absolutely sure he was hearing her correctly.

“Yes. I am referring to you.” She smiled, looking into his eyes.

He was still confused. “You love me…like your what? Your brother…pal?” He asked.

“Brother” She coughed. “No Greg. I don’t wanna think about my brother or pal in the same way I think about you.” She said, stroking his hand.

There was silence for some seconds as they stared deeply into each other’s eyes, then Laura leaned forward and kissed him. It was a magical moment. It felt like though all their problems had automatically vanished.

The kiss lingered until Laura withdrew. “I love you.” She said, stroking his chin.

“I love you too, Laura.” Greg said, with renewed strength. He removed the duvet and showed Laura the bandages. “The nurse will be here to dress it in the morning.” He said.

Laura just nodded. The sight made her feel weak, as though she was the one in pain. She held his hand close to her chest.
“Have you had dinner?” She asked.

“Yes I have.” He answered.

“Have you taken your medications?” She asked again, drawing up the covers for him.

“Yes. I will take the antibiotics at 12 midnight.”

“I will ensure you do that.”

There was silence for a while again and then Greg broke it.

“The two accountants I hired are really giving me a head ache. I was even better off without them. They are fresh graduates with no experience. I don’t know what to do with them.” He moaned.

Laura smiled. “In that case, you will be needing a chief accountant.” She said with a spark in her eyes.

“I guess…” He looked at her with plea in his eyes.

“Leave that to me.” wink She winked at him and smiled.

He smiled back. cheesy “Oh my goodness Laura. Who would have thought your coming to this house will bring me so much joy. You have filled all the empty vessels in my soul. Your light is permeating all corners of my life. Who would have thought that the pain of Aunt Rose’s passing would be replaced by the joy of someone to love?” Greg voiced out as he stroked her cheek, he could barely feel the pain any longer. “I love you Laura, with all my heart, words cannot express what I feel for you.” Greg confessed.

“I love you more.” Said Laura, kissing his palm.

EPILOGUE

Four months later….

Priest: Gregory Manson. Do you take this lovely young woman to be your lovely wedded wife, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, for richer, for poorer till death do you part?

Greg: I do.

Priest: Laura Winter. Do you take this young man to be your lovely wedded husband, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, for richer, for poorer till death do you part?

Laura: I do.

… … ….

Priest: By the powers vested on me as chaplain, I now pronounce you man and wife. You may now kiss you bride.

There was a thunderous round of applause as their lips met. It was a big wedding. Everyone was there. Cherry, Latoya, staff of Mansonian furnitures, Crosby, Maureen, aunt Helen and the rest of Laura’s family and friends. It was a blissful day indeed.

Who would have thought that Laura would find true love with her aunt’s boss, Good old Mr Manson? The journey to New York did turn out blissful in the end, as she got herself a better job, a husband and a new family.

It did turn out to be a pleasant surprise after all.

THE END
Re: A Pleasant Surprise by DNA1(f): 6:40pm On Jul 18, 2013
Although the story has ended..
I'll still appreciate feedback
please make your criticism constructive, it will help me a lot..
thanks for your time
I love you all...

p.s. watch out for my next story on nairaland, titled, 'Ehinomen'.
I should start posting in two weeks time, God willing..
Re: A Pleasant Surprise by Vera2cc: 7:58pm On Jul 18, 2013
Great. Enjoyed the story. Also the prompt updates. Looking forward to the next
Re: A Pleasant Surprise by DNA1(f): 8:03pm On Jul 18, 2013
Vera2cc: Great. Enjoyed the story. Also the prompt updates. Looking forward to the next

thanks dear...
Re: A Pleasant Surprise by chistar01(m): 8:08pm On Jul 18, 2013
Hmm.. Nice story!!, i love the ending and the fact the got married made it more special. .. But ive got 1 question tho, are you male or female? ..im kinda trying to ignore the (f) written after the 'DNA1' for reason best known to me.

Probably you could teach me how to write, and maybe we could co-write a story...#JustSaying.
Re: A Pleasant Surprise by DNA1(f): 9:26pm On Jul 18, 2013
chistar01: Hmm.. Nice story!!, i love the ending and the fact the got married made it more special. .. But ive got 1 question tho, are you male or female? ..im kinda trying to ignore the (f) written after the 'DNA1' for reason best known to me.

Probably you could teach me how to write, and maybe we could co-write a story...#JustSaying.

Hi, thanks for your comment...
I'm a young lady.... Like u must av guessed
and yeah I would love to do a collabo someday...
Hugs...
DNA1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Google: Short Stories Google Told As They Celebrate Women Today. / The Rise And Rise Of Award Winning Writer, Esther Itohan Obasuyi (Pics) / How To Write A Movie Script. Help Needed!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.