Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,894 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Tenaris Selection Process - Global Trainee Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Tenaris Selection Process - Global Trainee Nigeria (32344 Views)

2014 Tenaris Engineering Graduate Trainee Programme TESA - Nigeria (58222) / Tenaris Global Trainee Program TESA - Nigeria (58222) / Loesche Gmbh Selection Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tenaris Selection Process - Global Trainee Nigeria by aydrees09: 10:46pm On Jun 24, 2013
PH pple .... Feed us with facts na , Abeg.
Re: Tenaris Selection Process - Global Trainee Nigeria by HOPE8888(m): 10:53pm On Jun 24, 2013
PH guyz; majekdom2, Alcheringa, macpeter1, kNigHTcHrisForD, AB Engine and co, abeg feed us with info nah.
Re: Tenaris Selection Process - Global Trainee Nigeria by Alcheringa(m): 12:42am On Jun 25, 2013
The test wasnt too bad, bt just d time constraint. 45numerical questn, 45mins. I cudn't mak it to d next stage. So, dnt knw hw it went. We wer initiall approx. 50 in number. Dey said they'l b needing 12candidates totally 4rm Nigeria.
I wish u all( lagos peeps) the best.

1 Like

Re: Tenaris Selection Process - Global Trainee Nigeria by Alcheringa(m): 12:43am On Jun 25, 2013
@all...U'l b doing two test dat same day. The Numerical test would b d assessent to d next test. After dat comes the interview d next day. Success y'all
They said it wz deductive marking, bt i doubt if it wz used. #Dnt allow tension
Re: Tenaris Selection Process - Global Trainee Nigeria by HOPE8888(m): 2:19am On Jun 25, 2013
Alcheringa: @all...U'l b doing two test dat same day. The Numerical test would b d assessent to d next test. After dat comes the interview d next day. Success y'all
They said it wz deductive marking, bt i doubt if it wz used. #Dnt allow tension

All the best bro.

Also about the numerical test, is it similar to the shl online test we did??
Re: Tenaris Selection Process - Global Trainee Nigeria by Alcheringa(m): 6:33am On Jun 25, 2013
HOPE8888:

All the best bro.

yeap.
Re: Tenaris Selection Process - Global Trainee Nigeria by Alcheringa(m): 6:34am On Jun 25, 2013
HOPE8888:

All the best bro.

yeap
Re: Tenaris Selection Process - Global Trainee Nigeria by aydrees09: 7:07am On Jun 25, 2013
Alryt, what was the second test about @alcheringa
Re: Tenaris Selection Process - Global Trainee Nigeria by HOPE8888(m): 8:55am On Jun 25, 2013
Alcheringa:
yeap

Thanks man.
Re: Tenaris Selection Process - Global Trainee Nigeria by HOPE8888(m): 8:57am On Jun 25, 2013
aydrees09: Alryt, what was the second test about @alcheringa

Check his post; he said he didnt make it to the next stage. Let's also hear from majekdom2 and d rest.

@Alcheringa, tanx for the info. Your time'll surely come.
Re: Tenaris Selection Process - Global Trainee Nigeria by HOPE8888(m): 9:05am On Jun 25, 2013
Where is Vinas... No leave ur guy alone for here oooooo.
Re: Tenaris Selection Process - Global Trainee Nigeria by aydrees09: 9:22am On Jun 25, 2013
By his Grace ..... It is well
Re: Tenaris Selection Process - Global Trainee Nigeria by HOPE8888(m): 9:31am On Jun 25, 2013
aydrees09: By his Grace ..... It is well

Amen.
Re: Tenaris Selection Process - Global Trainee Nigeria by ABEngine(m): 9:31am On Jun 25, 2013
HOPE8888: Success to those writing Tenaris test today.... AB Engine and co.

Thanks dear, Hopefully your prayers went a long way to the days outcome
Re: Tenaris Selection Process - Global Trainee Nigeria by HOPE8888(m): 9:34am On Jun 25, 2013
AB Engine:

Thanks dear, Hopefully your prayers went a long way to the days outcome

Gist us about yesterday's assessment.
Re: Tenaris Selection Process - Global Trainee Nigeria by ABEngine(m): 9:50am On Jun 25, 2013
Can you imagine, no Nairalander identified him/herself at the event even after I asked in our group sessions. Na wa
Well house, sorry for the delay in response. Having spectranet is one good thing I enjoyed back in Lag but here I have to struggle with MTN and their services.

Now gentlemen and ladies,
1. You would be welcomed by Juan pablo and another white guy with a presentation about tenaris
2. You will be asked to fill out a bio-data form as well as a questionnaire while sitted and afterwards,
3. You will encounter a numerical paper based test -SHL style, 40 questions in 45 minutes (Charts). Highly tactical
4. Thereafter, non-successful candidates would be filtered. ours from 22 people down to 15.
5. Here comes a Group discussion,you will be divided groups with a topic for discussions amongst each group per session
6. On completion of the first group talk,the groups would be scrambled and reordered to have new members
7. The new group(s) would face a stiffer challenge with six(6) deductions to be made from a different topic order than four(4)as the first
8. Then another filter for unsuccessful candidates and lunch
9. At this point the interview is commenced for those who chose theirs to be done on the same day

I made it to the interviews and I wish you all the best, see you at Tenaris

2 Likes

Re: Tenaris Selection Process - Global Trainee Nigeria by HOPE8888(m): 9:57am On Jun 25, 2013
AB Engine: Can you imagine, no Nairalander identified him/herself at the event even after I asked in our group sessions. Na wa
Well house, sorry for the delay in response. Having spectranet is one good thing I enjoyed back in Lag but here I have to struggle with MTN and their services.

Now gentlemen and ladies,
1. You would be welcomed by Juan pablo and another white guy with a presentation about tenaris
2. You will be asked to fill out a bio-data form as well as a questionnaire while sitted and afterwards,
3. You will encounter a numerical paper based test -SHL style, 40 questions in 45 minutes (Charts). Highly tactical
4. Thereafter, non-successful candidates would be filtered. ours from 22 people down to 15.
5. Here comes a Group discussion,you will be divided groups with a topic for discussions amongst each group per session
6. On completion of the first group talk,the groups would be scrambled and reordered to have new members
7. The new group(s) would face a stiffer challenge with six(6) deductions to be made from a different topic order than four(4)as the first
8. Then another filter for unsuccessful candidates and lunch
9. At this point the interview is commenced for those who chose theirs to be done on the same day

I made it to the interviews and I wish you all the best, see you at Tenaris

Wooooooow!!!... AMEN!!!... We'll surely meet at the top. GOD bless you.

That would be a stressful day man. Hw ur body??

So when will you be having your interview??
Re: Tenaris Selection Process - Global Trainee Nigeria by HOPE8888(m): 10:04am On Jun 25, 2013
Still don't know anything about Jesubabygirl and Kene Kene regarding receiving a call from Tenaris. Where are you guyz nah??
Re: Tenaris Selection Process - Global Trainee Nigeria by ABEngine(m): 10:12am On Jun 25, 2013
HOPE8888:

Wooooooow!!!... AMEN!!!... We'll surely meet at the top. GOD bless you.

That would be a stressful day man. Hw ur body??

So when will you be having your interview??

I did mine yesterday, and I am hopeful.
Re: Tenaris Selection Process - Global Trainee Nigeria by vinas(m): 10:20am On Jun 25, 2013
HOPE8888: Where is Vinas... No leave ur guy alone for here oooooo.

am here ooo,cant leave u guys alone naaa,u guys are like mi backbone,just am chilling and praying ooo...
Re: Tenaris Selection Process - Global Trainee Nigeria by vinas(m): 10:21am On Jun 25, 2013
AB Engine:

pls for the numerical,how can we prepare ourselves for it?
Re: Tenaris Selection Process - Global Trainee Nigeria by HOPE8888(m): 10:29am On Jun 25, 2013
AB Engine:

So fast... Success is ours in JESUS name.
Re: Tenaris Selection Process - Global Trainee Nigeria by ABEngine(m): 10:31am On Jun 25, 2013
vinas:

pls for the numerical,how can we prepare ourselves for it?

Oga Vinas, I may not be accurate enough, but SHL has practise tests on their portal you can benefit from, your GMAT is also a valuable asset when it comes to charts and you may have to try those maths/LCM problems concerning distance and time you may have ignored in the past. Prepare accordingly, it only requires your understanding of the questions, your accuracy and maneuverability.

NEGATIVE MARKING! DO NOT GUESS! RATHER DONT ANSWER
Re: Tenaris Selection Process - Global Trainee Nigeria by HOPE8888(m): 10:38am On Jun 25, 2013
AB Engine:

This is the main thing and accuracy.
Re: Tenaris Selection Process - Global Trainee Nigeria by chessguru1(m): 11:47am On Jun 25, 2013
HOPE8888:

This is the main thing and accuracy.
What documents did they ask for at the entrance?
Sorry the question was meant for AB Engine
Re: Tenaris Selection Process - Global Trainee Nigeria by aydrees09: 12:09pm On Jun 25, 2013
We will make it
Re: Tenaris Selection Process - Global Trainee Nigeria by chessguru1(m): 1:05pm On Jun 25, 2013
AB Engine:

Oga Vinas, I may not be accurate enough, but SHL has practise tests on their portal you can benefit from, your GMAT is also a valuable asset when it comes to charts and you may have to try those maths/LCM problems concerning distance and time you may have ignored in the past. Prepare accordingly, it only requires your understanding of the questions, your accuracy and maneuverability.

What documents did dey check before you entered for the exam? Where you asked to bring originals, etc
Re: Tenaris Selection Process - Global Trainee Nigeria by HOPE8888(m): 3:49pm On Jun 25, 2013
chess guru:
What documents did dey check before you entered for the exam? Where you asked to bring originals, etc

You will knw wen they eventually send the mail.
Re: Tenaris Selection Process - Global Trainee Nigeria by HOPE8888(m): 5:47pm On Jun 25, 2013
Lagos peeps check ur mail box. I received mine few mins ago.
Re: Tenaris Selection Process - Global Trainee Nigeria by vinas(m): 5:55pm On Jun 25, 2013
HOPE8888: Lagos peeps check ur mail box. I received mine few mins ago.

i also got mine ooo
Re: Tenaris Selection Process - Global Trainee Nigeria by vinas(m): 5:59pm On Jun 25, 2013
GOD is ever faithful,although i wasnt sent d link to do d online assessment, d lady still called me and now i av d mail 4 d venue 4 d written assessment...all praise be 2 GOD 4eva
Re: Tenaris Selection Process - Global Trainee Nigeria by HOPE8888(m): 6:04pm On Jun 25, 2013
vinas: GOD is ever faithful,although i wasnt sent d link to do d online assessment, d lady still called me and now i av d mail 4 d venue 4 d written assessment...all praise be 2 GOD 4eva

Yes oooooo; in all situation give thanks. Urs is a testimony, and the testimony will last long.

So we meet at 1228 Ahmadu Bello Way | Victoria Island | Lagos | Nigeria. Are u familiar with the address??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

15 Ways To Get A Job In 2 Weeks / Please Does Anyone Know This Company DD African Co. I Have An Interview At 3 Ori / Post NSITF Appointment:information And Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.