Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Tenaris Selection Process - Global Trainee Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Tenaris Selection Process - Global Trainee Nigeria (32345 Views)

2014 Tenaris Engineering Graduate Trainee Programme TESA - Nigeria (58222) / Tenaris Global Trainee Program TESA - Nigeria (58222) / Loesche Gmbh Selection Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tenaris Selection Process - Global Trainee Nigeria by HOPE8888(m): 3:50am On Jun 27, 2013
hokage155:
I did ooo. Multiple times sef. Nobody picked up. Sent a mail too. What did they ask you to bring?

CV, calculator and passport size photograph.

But for ur case, u'll have to come along with(me think);
- Print out of various e - mail sent to u;
- The lady's number directly on ur fone;
- ID Card and any relevant things.
Re: Tenaris Selection Process - Global Trainee Nigeria by Jesusbabygirl(f): 6:48am On Jun 27, 2013
All d best to u guyz today!.

1 Like

Re: Tenaris Selection Process - Global Trainee Nigeria by HOPE8888(m): 7:15am On Jun 27, 2013
Jesusbabygirl: All d best to u guyz today!.

Amen and you too also (Unilag tins)
Re: Tenaris Selection Process - Global Trainee Nigeria by HOPE8888(m): 7:16am On Jun 27, 2013
Am at the venue guyz.
Re: Tenaris Selection Process - Global Trainee Nigeria by HOPE8888(m): 2:17pm On Jun 27, 2013
So painful but it was a nice exposure. No matter where I would be (even if I am working), I would be back with them next year.

AB Engine and co., I pray you guyz make it to the end. It would be a nice opportunity working with Tenaris. Wish you guyz success ahead.

1 Like

Re: Tenaris Selection Process - Global Trainee Nigeria by Jesusbabygirl(f): 2:46pm On Jun 27, 2013
HOPE8888: So painful but it was a nice exposure. No matter where I would be (even if I am working), I would be back with them next year.

AB Engine and co., I pray you guyz make it to the end. It would be a nice opportunity working with Tenaris. Wish you guyz success ahead.
All is well dear....
Re: Tenaris Selection Process - Global Trainee Nigeria by Alcheringa(m): 3:14pm On Jun 27, 2013
HOPE8888: So painful but it was a nice exposure. No matter where I would be (even if I am working), I would be back with them next year.

@HOPE8888, It wz really a nice xperience 4 me, & i fink Tenaris wud b a great place to be.
No worries, coz We'l definitely meet @ d top.
@AbEngine & oda's, wish u al da best. And pls, do not fail to keep d houz informed on devlopmnts with Tenaris. Cheers!
Re: Tenaris Selection Process - Global Trainee Nigeria by HOPE8888(m): 5:07pm On Jun 27, 2013
Jesusbabygirl: All is well dear....

Amen. Thanks.

How was ur test too??
Re: Tenaris Selection Process - Global Trainee Nigeria by HOPE8888(m): 5:09pm On Jun 27, 2013
Alcheringa:
@HOPE8888, It wz really a nice xperience 4 me, & i fink Tenaris wud b a great place to be.
@AbEngine & oda's, wish u al da best. And pls, do not fail to keep d houz informed on devlopmnts with Tenaris. Cheers!

Amen ooooo. We'll surely get to that top. Tenaris is a place where you can develop ur career within short period of time.

AB Engine and co., dnt 4get to update the house.
Re: Tenaris Selection Process - Global Trainee Nigeria by Wiseoldman: 5:10pm On Jun 27, 2013
Just tru....

See u all in tenaris
Re: Tenaris Selection Process - Global Trainee Nigeria by HOPE8888(m): 5:18pm On Jun 27, 2013
Wise_old_man: Just tru....

See u all in tenaris

How was it??.... I guess tomorrow is your interview then??
Re: Tenaris Selection Process - Global Trainee Nigeria by Wiseoldman: 5:27pm On Jun 27, 2013
HOPE8888:

How was it??.... I guess tomorrow is your interview then??

Bro sorry about urs....beta opportunities ahead,

I concluded it all today...
Re: Tenaris Selection Process - Global Trainee Nigeria by HOPE8888(m): 5:40pm On Jun 27, 2013
Wise_old_man:

Bro sorry about urs....beta opportunities ahead,

I concluded it all today...

What!!!.... I thought tomorrow is the interview.... Do u actually mean the HR Interview or wot??

CONGRAT and tanx for ur concern.
Re: Tenaris Selection Process - Global Trainee Nigeria by Wiseoldman: 6:01pm On Jun 27, 2013
HOPE8888:

What!!!.... I thought tomorrow is the interview.... Do u actually mean the HR Interview or wot??

CONGRAT and tanx for ur concern.

Yes, we were just about 9 left...from about 60 that started.
Re: Tenaris Selection Process - Global Trainee Nigeria by HOPE8888(m): 6:03pm On Jun 27, 2013
Wise_old_man:

Yes, we were just about 9 left...from about 60 that started.

And all the 9 did the interview today??
Re: Tenaris Selection Process - Global Trainee Nigeria by Wiseoldman: 6:29pm On Jun 27, 2013
HOPE8888:

And all the 9 did the interview today??

Yeap
Re: Tenaris Selection Process - Global Trainee Nigeria by HOPE8888(m): 6:43pm On Jun 27, 2013
Wise_old_man:

Yeap

With all ur strength, try to make it to the end. You are almost there. May GOD be wit you till the end.
Re: Tenaris Selection Process - Global Trainee Nigeria by Wiseoldman: 6:49pm On Jun 27, 2013
HOPE8888:

With all ur strength, try to make it to the end. You are almost there. May GOD be wit you till the end.

Thanks, ill try to keep the group informed....

where's @AbEngine?
Re: Tenaris Selection Process - Global Trainee Nigeria by aydrees09: 7:27pm On Jun 27, 2013
Ties off ::::: on my kneels praying..

1 Like

Re: Tenaris Selection Process - Global Trainee Nigeria by Alcheringa(m): 8:33pm On Jun 27, 2013
aydrees09: Ties off ::::: on my kneels praying..
oluwa is involved,..be hopeful. Hw did d test go, & what wz d 2d phase abt?
Re: Tenaris Selection Process - Global Trainee Nigeria by Alcheringa(m): 8:34pm On Jun 27, 2013
oluwa is involved,..be hopeful. Hw did d test go, & what wz d 2nd phase abt?
Re: Tenaris Selection Process - Global Trainee Nigeria by HOPE8888(m): 8:48pm On Jun 27, 2013
I think you guyz who made it to the group work assessment and interview should give us info about it. #Me think#
Re: Tenaris Selection Process - Global Trainee Nigeria by HOPE8888(m): 8:49pm On Jun 27, 2013

All izz well!!!
Re: Tenaris Selection Process - Global Trainee Nigeria by aydrees09: 9:04pm On Jun 27, 2013
Good Day pals !
The second test was a group assesment , More like a moral assesment of each individuals .... Testing you on how u perform wt team mates. They basically know d characteristics they are looking for .
Eventualy , 7 were elimanated and thus the Standing 9.
We faced interview , more like checing for ur weaknesses and strengths and suitable type of Job. Dats all.
Re: Tenaris Selection Process - Global Trainee Nigeria by ABEngine(m): 11:06pm On Jun 27, 2013
HOPE8888:

Amen ooooo. We'll surely get to that top. Tenaris is a place where you can develop ur career within short period of time.

AB Engine and co., dnt 4get to update the house.
Alcheringa:

Wise_old_man:

Thanks, i'll try to keep the group informed....

where's @AbEngine?

Here I am send me, thanks for your prayers guyz. I honestly and personally appreciate this effort just like I have promised I will keep the house updated. Just yesterday, a mail was sent by thomas int'l on behalf of Tenaris to complete a behavioural assessment.

AB Engine has currently gone prayer mode
Re: Tenaris Selection Process - Global Trainee Nigeria by aydrees09: 6:34am On Jun 28, 2013
AB Engine:

Here I am send me, thanks for your prayers guyz. I honestly and personally appreciate this effort just like I have promised I will keep the house updated. Just yesterday, a mail was sent by thomas int'l on behalf of Tenaris to complete a behavioural assessment.

AB Engine has currently gone prayer mode

So soon ? U have definitely been chosen
Re: Tenaris Selection Process - Global Trainee Nigeria by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 28, 2013
What's the latest .....
Re: Tenaris Selection Process - Global Trainee Nigeria by ABEngine(m): 7:02pm On Jun 28, 2013
majekdom2: What's the latest .....

My broda! Waiting mode activated as filtering process kwantinuuz!
Re: Tenaris Selection Process - Global Trainee Nigeria by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 29, 2013
Did any nairaland member make it to tenaris ... What's the salary range and other benefits
Re: Tenaris Selection Process - Global Trainee Nigeria by aydrees09: 2:20pm On Jun 29, 2013
majekdom2: Did any nairaland member make it to tenaris ... What's the salary range and other benefits
No 1 has been contacted yet ... @ least for Lagos applicants ..... We are all waiting for the GOOD news
Re: Tenaris Selection Process - Global Trainee Nigeria by Kenekene1(m): 6:07pm On Jun 30, 2013
HOPE8888: Still don't know anything about Jesubabygirl and Kene Kene regarding receiving a call from Tenaris. Where are you guyz nah??

[/color][color=#000099]i havent heard from dem ooooo[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Tenaris Selection Process - Global Trainee Nigeria by ABEngine(m): 10:48pm On Jun 30, 2013
Lagos counterparts, esp. wise-old-man have you got any mail for a personality assessment? Hope you are in contact with your pairs?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

15 Ways To Get A Job In 2 Weeks / Please Does Anyone Know This Company DD African Co. I Have An Interview At 3 Ori / Post NSITF Appointment:information And Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.