Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,456 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

First Building On Eko Atlantic City Ready In 24 Months - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / First Building On Eko Atlantic City Ready In 24 Months (29314 Views)

No Cattle Will Roam About In 24 Months – Buhari / Lagos-ibadan Expressway Ready In 24 Months –fashola / Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Building On Eko Atlantic City Ready In 24 Months by naijaswag1: 12:00pm On Jun 13, 2013
Still trying to know why they embarked on this project, when we have land mass in the hinter land where they can build wonderful cities. I always remind my friend whenever we drive pass the entrance to that city that they have been saying in the last 10 years that part of Victoria Island will be submerged (encroachment of the Atlantic) as a consequence of global warming. So why siting the project there? Is this a preparation for disaster? Maybe the global warming predictions are a hoax.
Re: First Building On Eko Atlantic City Ready In 24 Months by Gbawe: 12:01pm On Jun 13, 2013
cool4ny:

No, that is why i am asking questions about the project. We don't all have to agree and i am not against it...just wondering if it is the right project at the right time.

No disrespect to you, but do you realise a fair person may conclude it is best to do some basic research and gain more information rather than just assume the worst? Ordinarily and desirably, one should never pander idly to ignorance and innate prejudices because doing that leaves one contributing nothing to the forward movement of humanity. You are leaving that to others who make an effort to eschew intellectual laziness by reading/researching to get informed.
Re: First Building On Eko Atlantic City Ready In 24 Months by damoobaba: 12:09pm On Jun 13, 2013
luvable sam: your comment is tribalist,just d kind we don't anymore in Nigeria. By d way,who even told u d 'Opons'were made in Nigeria? They were just designed to specifications by d 'damn' chinese(correct me if am wrong).isn't that how we loose foriegn exchange n drop in d value of our currency?.don't decieve urself,these aren't developmental in any way, we are just living up to our status of been a consumer nation or better still 'a corrupt consumer nation'
Mr Empty Brain,he did nt refer 2 any tribe.I feel u are the tribalist here,the goverment of those states came up with those ideas based on certain reasons(you may decide 2 check the mentioned states' ministry of education websites) and 1 of the staes even said that d initiative would save the state billions of Naira frm purshasing textbooks.I jst hate exchanging word with slowreasoners like u.u don't see any gud in other people's actions.

1 Like

Re: First Building On Eko Atlantic City Ready In 24 Months by naptu2: 12:10pm On Jun 13, 2013
Lagos State faces a huge problem of coastal erosion. The ocean has washed away several kilometres of land (the first ocean surge I heard about occurred in the 1970s).

The military governments merely came and poured sand on the beach. The next ocean surge would wash away that sand.

Tinubu's government and Obasanjo's government treated it like a political football, with arguments over who was responsible for solving the problem.

Finally Tinubu's government decided to solve it. The got Hitech (owned by the Chagoury family) and dutch experts to work on a solution. They used large rocks to protect the beach.

The Chagourys saw a business opportunity. What if we can reclaim land that has been lost over the past hundred years and use our real estate company to sell real estate? We will also build a seawall that will protect Lagos from future ocean surges and solve the problem once and for all. They got Dutch experts who have been involved in building similar seawalls (the seawall model has been undergoing testing at labs in Europe for years now), got experienced town planners from the UK and loans from banks and investment from property investors.

The government is only providing land, regulation and permits.
And thus, we have Eko Atlantic. The knowledge gained is also now being used to construct seawalls for the Lekki area and the Lekki port.

http://www.chagourygroup.com/real-estate/eko-atlantic/

5 Likes

Re: First Building On Eko Atlantic City Ready In 24 Months by cecegorz(m): 12:12pm On Jun 13, 2013
Great!
Let the structures keep rising.
I'm gonna buy up some of them in the future.
Meanwhile my company is already digging in our new corporate HQ there.
Eko o ni baje!
Re: First Building On Eko Atlantic City Ready In 24 Months by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jun 13, 2013
naptu2: There's another crazy and funny issue here. A few months ago the contractor on the Blue Line project had a little ceremony when it started laying the track. Some people said "why are they celebrating when they've not finished the project", "it's all propaganda", "why so much noise".

Now, they are laying the tracks and quietly going about their work and it's turned to "why aren't they saying anything about it", "it's a trick, the project has been abandoned", etc.

So, do you want them to give a progress report or not?

There's no winning with this bitter lot. Bet you when all these projects are completed, they will find something new to complain about. I think ignoring them is about the best move to make.

1 Like

Re: First Building On Eko Atlantic City Ready In 24 Months by luvablesam(m): 12:19pm On Jun 13, 2013
damoobaba:
Mr Empty Brain,he did nt refer 2 any tribe.I feel u are the tribalist here,the goverment of those states came up with those ideas based on certain reasons(you may decide 2 check the mentioned states' ministry of education websites) and 1 of the staes even said that d initiative would save the state billions of Naira frm purshasing textbooks.I jst hate exchanging word with slowreasoners like u.u don't see any gud in other people's actions.
no comment Mr fast reasoner,I just pity ur almamata(dats if u eva went to school)cos they taught u nothing
Re: First Building On Eko Atlantic City Ready In 24 Months by naptu2: 12:24pm On Jun 13, 2013

1 Like

Re: First Building On Eko Atlantic City Ready In 24 Months by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 13, 2013
Gbawe:

No disrespect to you, but do you realise a fair person may conclude it is best to do some basic research and gain more information rather than just assume the worst? Ordinarily and desirably, one should never pander idly to ignorance and innate prejudices because doing that leaves one contributing nothing to the forward movement of humanity. You are leaving that to others who make an effort to eschew intellectual laziness by reading/researching to get informed.

No disrespect to you but do you realise that you didnt read my comment before assuming what i never said?

"assume the worst"? Did you take time to go through my comment or you are one of those who are ready to attack anybody with a different view to yours? do we have to all agree?
Is there anything wrong in raising genuine questions about a project which might positively or negatively affect my beloved country or state?

"one should never pander idly to ignorance and innate prejudices because doing that leaves one contributing nothing to the forward movement of humanity" I love that bit. It says it all.
Re: First Building On Eko Atlantic City Ready In 24 Months by omonnakoda: 12:32pm On Jun 13, 2013
In theory it sounds like a good thing.There have been ,I must admit uproven, claims about the future environmental impact and even some recent ones i.e flooding in Lagos and further up the road i.e Lekki all the way to Epe as a result of this scheme. Sadly it is impossible to prove or disprove any of these claims until after the event. I believe that they should have been investigated and there should have been a more transparent public enquiry involving ALL stakeholders.In not doing so Lagos State is not unique;that is capitalism at work for you and one feels disquiet about the fraternity between Tinubu and the Chaougury clan.
I hope those environmental claims turn out to be false.
In the longer term I think Lagos and Ogun at least and perhaps Oyo as well need to look at greater integration of their development strategies.In this regard I agree with Pat Utomi; the MegaCity vision is shortsighted in limiting it self to Lagos state.Of course there are legal and constitutional challenges to a wider "city" but the SW really needs to look at collapsing some states or at least REAL INTEGRATION in a strategic way.
Re: First Building On Eko Atlantic City Ready In 24 Months by naptu2: 12:45pm On Jun 13, 2013
omonnakoda: In theory it sounds like a good thing.There have been ,I must admit uproven, claims about the future environmental impact and even some recent ones i.e flooding in Lagos and further up the road i.e Lekki all the way to Epe as a result of this scheme. Sadly it is impossible to prove or disprove any of these claims until after the event. I believe that they should have been investigated and there should have been a more transparent public enquiry involving ALL stakeholders.In not doing so Lagos State is not unique;that is capitalism at work for you and one feels disquiet about the fraternity between Tinubu and the Chaougury clan.
I hope those environmental claims turn out to be false.
In the longer term I think Lagos and Ogun at least and perhaps Oyo as well need to look at greater integration of their development strategies.In this regard I agree with Pat Utomi; the MegaCity vision is shortsighted in limiting it self to Lagos state.Of course there are legal and constitutional challenges to a wider "city" but the SW really needs to look at collapsing some states or at least REAL INTEGRATION in a strategic way.

I've got videos, etc that address the environmental question, but I'm pressed for time at the moment. I'll address the last bit of your post (extending the mega-city idea).

I had a debate with someone about this, but I had to abandon it due to time constraints. The project was initially known as the Lagos-Ogun Megacity Project. There's even a federal agency with headquarters on Queens Drive that's meant to oversee the project. However, a problem arose after Obasanjo and Tinubu left office. The Ogun and Lagos State governments had a boundary dispute (I think Ogun was even threatening to withold the C of O to Iju and Adiyan waterworks). After this Fashola stopped calling it the Lagos-Ogun Megacity project and instead said that it is not a project, but that it's about the way Lagos reacts to it's megacity status, which is conferred on it by virtue of the size of its population. However, with the change of government in Ogun, it seems the project is back on track. Think about the DAWN Initiative.

Besides, the red line starts from Marina and terminates in Ogun State.
Re: First Building On Eko Atlantic City Ready In 24 Months by omonnakoda: 12:45pm On Jun 13, 2013
cool4ny:

No disrespect to you but do you realise that you didnt read my comment before assuming what i never said?

"assume the worst"? Did you take time to go through my comment or you are one of those who are ready to attack anybody with a different view to yours? do we have to all agree?
Is there anything wrong in raising genuine questions about a project which might positively or negatively affect my beloved country or state?

"one should never pander idly to ignorance and innate prejudices because doing that leaves one contributing nothing to the forward movement of humanity" I love that bit. It says it all.
Unfortunately that is the nature of intolerant "you are for me or against me " discourse on offer here. Some people find it hard to accept that a person as intelligent or even more so than them can see things completely differently. When that occurs they resort to petty blackmail and petulance
Re: First Building On Eko Atlantic City Ready In 24 Months by EzePromoe: 1:29pm On Jun 13, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
They said it wasnt possible, but Fashola showed them how a Yoruba man acts and talks less. Lagos aint Imo state....bytches

Started from the bottom(Makoko), now we're here (Eko Atlantic)
I expect something better than this next time. Not every topic is suitable for tribalism.
Eko Atlantic City as we know wouldn't be a homogenous city, so stop all these and get the bird's eye view of the strides in the nick of time, before you sit on your keyboard and read news of the city being booked by foreigners and the big buyers of the East side wink

2 Likes

Re: First Building On Eko Atlantic City Ready In 24 Months by EzePromoe: 1:32pm On Jun 13, 2013
I've already started drawing pictures of how my Ultra Modern Spare parts complex will look like in the new city wink
I can't wait for the completion cool

2 Likes

Re: First Building On Eko Atlantic City Ready In 24 Months by ShackAttack: 1:35pm On Jun 13, 2013
For most of us who would like to see the progress made so far at the project site of Eko Atlantic City - simply visit their website ( www.ekoatlantic.com/media/image-gallery/ )
Re: First Building On Eko Atlantic City Ready In 24 Months by yuzedo: 1:55pm On Jun 13, 2013
well, af bougth my own land to build anoda grate pent-house man shun wit swiming pull and heli-pad. i promiss to be d most famouse landlord in side dis estate too after af conqer banana iceland. smiley tenk 4ur support nairaland, togeda we can do it. kiss

1 Like

Re: First Building On Eko Atlantic City Ready In 24 Months by naptu2: 1:57pm On Jun 13, 2013
yuzedo: well, af bougth my own land to build anoda grate pent-house man shun wit swiming pull and heli-pad. i promiss to be d most famouse landlord in side dis estate too after af conqer banana iceland. smiley tenk 4ur support nairaland, togeda we can do it. kiss

Just the person I was looking for. You mean you bought land there? I heard that Gilbert gave you your own special area at Eko Atlantic free of charge. Is it true or is it just a rumour?
Re: First Building On Eko Atlantic City Ready In 24 Months by yuzedo: 2:04pm On Jun 13, 2013
naptu2:

Just the person I was looking for. You mean you bought land there? I heard that Gilbert gave you your own special area at Eko Atlantic free of charge. Is it true or is it just a rumour?
is truth bro. bicos am humble and dint want atracttion to myself cos am a shy bilonnaire i name it nairaland memorial street of bola tinumbu road, off chargorouy espress way, eko atlantick. i dint want to use my name. gilbert is my bois. shebi d man dat have eko hotel? af bin in mitting wit him. he nose me. his from lebanese is abacha dat give him conecttions + mony laundry. i no reach men bro so reach men normally settles me wen deres sumtin. tenk. smiley

1 Like

Re: First Building On Eko Atlantic City Ready In 24 Months by Vicotex(m): 3:14pm On Jun 13, 2013
gbanikiti: wow! cheesy

God abeg give me money make i become landlord for Eko Atlantic City! cheesy

Eko no go spoil o! cheesy
The skyscrappers no be small pikin play o

Re: First Building On Eko Atlantic City Ready In 24 Months by bloggernaija: 3:16pm On Jun 13, 2013
cool4ny: Laudable project but the question is...should this project be high on priority list? What economic advantage is Lagos getting from this project? yea....i know the argument(foreign investment, revenue..blah blah we know this project is not for the masses....then who is it for? Do we need to spend so much money on a massive project at this time when other useful infrastructure lay dormant and wasting away?

Who is controlling this project? Did Fashola and Tinubu mortgage the future of Lagos for political gain? How many years concession for the backers of this project? Too much hype about this Fashola guy and most people has swallow it hook, line and sinker, i was in Lagos and i didn't see much improvement to march the hype.

Personally i think this project is a waste,hype, unnecessary at the moment and nobody know how much is costing each tax payer in Lagos.

Jelousy jealousy ooo o,
Who is your governor
Is it the one building highways and hotel on which,you see only okada ,keke napep and bicycles.most of the inhabitants of the place keep flocking to Lagos to ride okada and do ashawo business.maybe your governor is too busy banning rumours

Eko Atlantic is very dear to the hearts of most Yorubas.even though I probably would not be able to afford it,it inspires a can do attitude amongst us .it inspires confidence and pride. It saves/protect a significant amount of odua's coastline while also serving as a guarantor that like the last 500 yrs ,Lagos will continue to be relevant as a kingdom of commercial and business excellence(with or without Nigeria) for the next 500.
One of the factors Multi nationals look at when choosing the location for their headquarters is lifestyle and the sort of people .you rub mind with.no other city in Africa apart from joburg offers as much.not even Cairo .
Take that.
Re: First Building On Eko Atlantic City Ready In 24 Months by ichidodo: 3:29pm On Jun 13, 2013
bloggernaija:

Jelousy jealousy ooo o,
Who is your governor
Is it the one building highways and hotel on which,you see only okada ,keke napep and bicycles.inspire of this,most if the inhabitants are flicking to Lagos to ride okada and do ashawo.maybe your governor is too busy banning rumours

Now let me educate you
Eko Atlantic is very dear to the hearts of most Yorubas.even though I probably will not be able to afford it,it inspires a can do attitude amongst us .it inspires confidence and pride. It saves/protect a significant amount of odua's coastline while also serving as a guarantor of Lagos continuos relevance as a kingdom of commercial and business excellence(with or without Nigeria)
One of the factors Multi nationals look at when choosing the location for their headquarters is lifestyle and the sort of people .you rub mind with.no other city in Africa apart from joburg offers as much.not even Cairo .
Take that.

abeg BLEEP yorubas jor at the end of the day foreigners and easterners will flood the whole place leaving you guys on your BOTTOM maybe you guys will wait till Nigeria breaks up to 'reclaim' your land that is if the ocean does not beat you to it. grin grin grin
Re: First Building On Eko Atlantic City Ready In 24 Months by Mogidi: 3:29pm On Jun 13, 2013
A great shame here is that any venture that caters for the elites is always rushed through by Fashola whilst the projects for poor people moves at snails pace.
But then again, Lagos state may be building castles in the sky here considering global warming researches and its attendant consequences. You could actually enjoy 5yrs in those buildings before being washed in the sea. Good luck to any investor who expects to make a killing on this one. The only person making a killing would be (considering past examples) Tinubu.
Re: First Building On Eko Atlantic City Ready In 24 Months by anonimi: 3:35pm On Jun 13, 2013
naptu2:
The Chagourys saw a business opportunity. What if we can reclaim land that has been lost over the past hundred years and use our real estate company to sell real estate? We will also build a seawall that will protect Lagos from future ocean surges and solve the problem once and for all. They got Dutch experts who have been involved in building similar seawalls (the seawall model has been undergoing testing at labs in Europe for years now), got experienced town planners from the UK and loans from banks and investment from property investors.

The government is only providing land, regulation and permits.
And thus, we have Eko Atlantic. The knowledge gained is also now being used to construct seawalls for the Lekki area and the Lekki port.

http://www.chagourygroup.com/real-estate/eko-atlantic/

How easily we forget, or do we
The same Chagoury family that was the main link for Abacha's corrupt regime that supposedly chased Tinubu into NADECO exile although the Jagaban was very busy doing something very lucrative then.

A key partner of Abacha has been the Chagoury family. Its patriarch, Rene Chagoury, immigrated to Nigeria from the north Lebanese village of Miziara and prospered as he and his family developed flour mills and a modest construction business.

Among Rene Chagoury's five sons, the oldest, Gilbert, had befriended Abacha as early as the 1970s, according to a Lebanese friend of the family. After Abacha took power in 1993, Gilbert Chagoury became a familiar figure at the presidential villa, and the family's businesses began mushrooming.

When Gilbert Chagoury "flies into Abuja for one of his numerous business visits . . . he is treated like a head of state," the News, a Nigerian weekly, reported in a cover story on the Chagourys last November. "He arrives . . . in private jets and is whisked off from the tarmac without all the customs, immigration and security hassles . . . to Aso Rock," the News said.

Soon after the article was published, its author, editor Babafemi Ojudu, was seized by Abacha security men and held without charge until being released last month. Ojudu, Nigerian business executives and Western diplomats said the Chagourys seized disparate new chunks of business after Abacha came to power, including contracts to buy Nigerian crude oil, build large government buildings -- and, in 1994, to supply all of Nigeria's fertilizer.

The family's flagship firm, Chagoury & Chagoury, has been one of the biggest beneficiaries of a push to develop Nigeria's half-constructed capital, Abuja. The firm has built such key installations as a secretariat to house numerous government ministries and the headquarters of the secret police force, the Special Security Service. But after the magazine cover story, formal plaques on those buildings that listed the company as builder were removed.

Nigerian journalists and business executives said the Chagourys have direct business partnerships with Abacha. In the immediate aftermath of Abacha's death today, the Chagoury family could not be reached for comment. But in one recent public acknowledgment, a prominent director of Chagoury & Chagoury announced that the company's office tower in a posh neighborhood of Lagos was built on land owned by Abacha. Neither Abacha nor the company ever denied it.

In recent years, Gilbert Chagoury tried to curry favor with the Clinton administration on Abacha's behalf. He contributed $460,000 to a Miami-based voter registration group to which he was steered by Democratic Party officials, and won meetings with National Security Council officials, including Susan E. Rice, now the assistant secretary of state for African affairs.

Washington Post

Does the old adage; "Show me your friends and I will tell who you are" still applies or we have to make a special exception due to the personalities involved here
Re: First Building On Eko Atlantic City Ready In 24 Months by back2sender: 3:43pm On Jun 13, 2013
This project is a waste!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! there are many other projects begging for attention and LASG is using tax payers money to develop a site that will be shared amongst themselves and cronies. This is a class orientated project and if LASG had channelled the same zeal that is used in pursuing this projects into developing other parts of lagos we would have seen the manifestation quickly.
We have been hearing the story of 4th mainland bridge for donkey years , notin has been done because this bridge will connects the hinter areas of lagos, rather LASG rushed to build the bridge at lekki phase 1 that will serve the people of ikoyi/lekki phase 1(thier cronies) and to make it difficult for other road users they slam exorbitant toll charges.

This bridge is less than 1 km and tax payers money was used to build a bridge that i will be forced to pay toll.Double taxation!!!!!!!!!

I stand to be corrected no water board is functional in lekki axis, every house is a local government because you have to provide the basic amenities yourself and iam sure this situations plays itselves out in other parts of Lagos.

Agbero's are running the show in lagos and yet they want to deceive themselves that they are building a better lagos,they should first remove the agberos on the streets and ensure other basic amenities can be reached by lagosians then we will know they are serious about building a better lagos.

1 Like

Re: First Building On Eko Atlantic City Ready In 24 Months by ba7man(m): 3:48pm On Jun 13, 2013
ichidodo: abeg BLEEP yorubas jor at the end of the day foreigners and easterners will flood the whole place leaving you guys on your BOTTOM maybe you guys will wait till Nigeria breaks up to 'reclaim' your land that is if the ocean does not beat you to it. grin grin grin
This dude speaks as if Eko Atlantic city would be filled with Automobile spare-part shops, Computer shops, fake clothes and it will have traders speaking loudly in Igbo and dragging customers to their shops. Infact, Luxurious buses will have their terminals there too.

1 Like

Re: First Building On Eko Atlantic City Ready In 24 Months by DWJOBScom(m): 3:49pm On Jun 13, 2013
Okay.....#calling my accountant#
Re: First Building On Eko Atlantic City Ready In 24 Months by anonimi: 3:49pm On Jun 13, 2013
Tinubu's Chagoury link slightly updated:

According to the Sources, Fasola needed to continue to service Tinubu in order to assist in the take off of the proposed Lagos Mega City Project, another epic scandal. He helped in brokering award of the project contract to Chagoury and Chagoury whose owner, Gilbert Chagoury had been black listed and expelled by the former President Obasanjo’s Government on account of several unscrupulous deals spanning a period of 25 years. Part of Chagoury’s failed projects in Nigeria was the N18.4 Billion National Identity Card Project that failed to materialize since 1979 until 2001. Chagoury would later act in contempt of Nigeria’s Senate and Nigerians by boasting to before a National Assembly Committee hearing that the ID card project is “a fat cow available to anybody to milk.” shocked

Tinubu allegedly enjoys undisclosed protection as an unannounced member of the Board of Director of Chagoury and Chagoury. He was said to have been given the privileged appointment as a “matter of graft.” Sources said that it was Tinubu’s dexterity that brought Chaugaury back to Nigeria and that the company decided to appreciate him by naming him a Director.

Tinubu is also helping Chagoury Group to reconnect as a major contractor to the Federal Government of Nigeria

Read more Here

The demon that OBJoke expelled from our shores, the Jagabandit brought back to torment us.
Re: First Building On Eko Atlantic City Ready In 24 Months by camelus: 4:13pm On Jun 13, 2013
tolu_ernanes:

That the Eko Atlantic project is getting lots of media coverage does not mean it is the only thing the state government is up to. Have you bothered to find out what else the governemtn has been doing in the interests of the people?

Sometimes, people come down here on nairaland and say the Lagos state government does nothing.....which Lagos state do you live in? I have lived in Lagos all my life and this state has never been this good (remember, in my lifetime so far). Now you might complain about your area but fact is; government resources are limited...and government has to prioritize areas that would generate enough income for it to carry out projects in other parts of the state. What's the point of developing an area of the state when it would earn the government anything to take care of other areas?
@ Ops Longtime Military rule has dealt with our Citizenry so much that when Democracy came People do not know the responsibilities of Govt. Are the Office holders carrying out these activities/assignments with their own Personal money. Is it taxpayers money again? I hate it when People/Masses sing praises to Govt when they are doing what they are elected to do.
And the worst part of it is that those Govt Officials will buy back those Properties,lock them up and eventually tieing huge Capital down thereby defeating the main purpose of generating income. I mercy for the Poor Masses who are usually used as a tool to achieve their selfish aim. Let me give u a simple analysis; Each and every of Nigerian Politician owns atleast 20 Duplexes and about 30 Cars on average(Those Houses and the Cars are spread across the major Cities in Nigeria). What do u call this, Is it a waste? If u doubt it u can do research yourself and come out with ur own summation.
Its high time we start enlightment on the duties and responsibilities of Govt to the Electorate.
Peace out !
Re: First Building On Eko Atlantic City Ready In 24 Months by baby124: 4:24pm On Jun 13, 2013
Abeg any space for Omo Onile? I am an Omo onile o. They better give me one flat or else shocked shocked shocked. All Omo Onile's will riot angry angry angry
Re: First Building On Eko Atlantic City Ready In 24 Months by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 13, 2013
Vicotex:
The skyscrappers no be small pikin play o

ah aha ah....too bad..This is an illusion. **shaking head**.
Re: First Building On Eko Atlantic City Ready In 24 Months by jpphilips(m): 6:04pm On Jun 13, 2013
cool4ny:

Obviously, you didn't even understand what you said.i have 100% doubt that you understood Gbawe either, you are just a toad confusing hot water with a cold one,
get a life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Salutes Buhari, Military For Capturing Sambisa Forest / Nasarawa: Ombugadu's Reaction On Being Declared Winner / Anyim Emerges APC Governorship Flag Bearer In Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.