Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,090 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

My Friend And Girlfriend Now Keeps Malice After I Returned From A Trip. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend And Girlfriend Now Keeps Malice After I Returned From A Trip. (3025 Views)

She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her / Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. / Mother Keeps Malice For Months? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend And Girlfriend Now Keeps Malice After I Returned From A Trip. by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 12, 2013
Its unlike the two of them,my girlfrined and close friend were very good friends. I left both of them in Bauchi and travelled to Lagos for 1 month. On my arrival, the two of them wouldn't talk to each other. I asked the two of them why the sudden change and neither of them said anything. All they said to me was 'nothing'. They wouldn't even say a thing to me, I think there's skeleton in their cupboard and its pissing me off already. Any similar thing ever happened to you? Please contribute!
Re: My Friend And Girlfriend Now Keeps Malice After I Returned From A Trip. by andyanders: 10:49pm On Jun 12, 2013
They have done something hidden but the guilt cant let them be.Maybe unplanned intimacy.Maybe she is angry he forced her into it hence her action. Or he raped her but hard to speak out.
Re: My Friend And Girlfriend Now Keeps Malice After I Returned From A Trip. by Florena(f): 10:53pm On Jun 12, 2013
andyanders: They have done something hidden but the guilt cant let them be.Maybe unplanned intimacy.Maybe she is angry he forced her into it hence her action. Or he raped her but hard to speak out.
or the dude asked her out and she declined

1 Like

Re: My Friend And Girlfriend Now Keeps Malice After I Returned From A Trip. by Nobody: 7:01am On Jun 13, 2013
My guess is that something happened between them... or your friend knows something about your partner that you dont.

1 Like

Re: My Friend And Girlfriend Now Keeps Malice After I Returned From A Trip. by nnanyereugo(m): 8:02am On Jun 13, 2013
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy dey ve eatn ur goldn aple. If i were u, i'll quit d rlatnshp btwn d 2. Dey've gottn intimate bhind u. Dis i kno 4 sure
Re: My Friend And Girlfriend Now Keeps Malice After I Returned From A Trip. by Mynd44: 8:08am On Jun 13, 2013
Something don happen between them cheesy
Re: My Friend And Girlfriend Now Keeps Malice After I Returned From A Trip. by ebamma3: 11:05am On Jun 13, 2013
your friend caught your girlfriend bleeping your gateman adamu, and she begged him not to inform u about it, so your friend is pondering on whether to tell u or not

3 Likes

Re: My Friend And Girlfriend Now Keeps Malice After I Returned From A Trip. by sweettease(f): 11:38am On Jun 13, 2013
BOTTOM LINE - something that will hurt your feelings if you find out happened

1 Like

Re: My Friend And Girlfriend Now Keeps Malice After I Returned From A Trip. by TonJoh(m): 1:00pm On Jun 13, 2013
Or she caught him peeping at her through the bathroom door key hole when she was in the shower.
grin
Re: My Friend And Girlfriend Now Keeps Malice After I Returned From A Trip. by 25omega(m): 1:33pm On Jun 13, 2013
why not trick one of them. This will mostly work on the guy
Tell the guy that you are mad at him because your girl told him everything. chances are he would either start saying sorry and explain his point of view or he would say he didn't do anything.

if he says he didn't do anything then you say she said he tried to come on to her. for sure he will tell you the truth after that.

this could back fire though so use at your own risk

3 Likes

Re: My Friend And Girlfriend Now Keeps Malice After I Returned From A Trip. by Mynd44: 1:41pm On Jun 13, 2013
^^
Dafuq?
Re: My Friend And Girlfriend Now Keeps Malice After I Returned From A Trip. by 25omega(m): 2:25pm On Jun 13, 2013
Mynd_44: ^^
Dafuq?
Wha?

the guy just got home and no one is talking he might as well start something to get info
Re: My Friend And Girlfriend Now Keeps Malice After I Returned From A Trip. by Mynd44: 2:42pm On Jun 13, 2013
25omega: Wha?

the guy just got home and no one is talking he might as well start something to get info
That sounds cray on every level
Re: My Friend And Girlfriend Now Keeps Malice After I Returned From A Trip. by Adaeze003(f): 4:46pm On Jun 13, 2013
^^ but it will work. The dude needs answers which he wouldn't get from being subtle.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend And Girlfriend Now Keeps Malice After I Returned From A Trip. by Monicasque(f): 4:49pm On Jun 13, 2013
they either did the deed or your friend knows something bad about your girl

1 Like

Re: My Friend And Girlfriend Now Keeps Malice After I Returned From A Trip. by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 13, 2013
My take on this is : Most likely the guy tried it on with the girl and she said no. She does'nt want to ruin the relationship between the friends hence keeping quiet about it. If they did anything together there'll be no reason for the malice as they would be in agreement.

1 Like

Re: My Friend And Girlfriend Now Keeps Malice After I Returned From A Trip. by Dsage1: 7:53pm On Jun 13, 2013
@op, why worry yourself? Their secret would soon be reveals to you by one of them. It's a matter of time,just wait and see what will happen. The fact is that, if they can keep secret,you would not have suspected anything from them.

1 Like

Re: My Friend And Girlfriend Now Keeps Malice After I Returned From A Trip. by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 28, 2013
The duo has been doing kerewa on your (matrimonial) bed shockedshockedshockedshockedshocked
Re: My Friend And Girlfriend Now Keeps Malice After I Returned From A Trip. by betr75664: 8:36am On Jul 28, 2013

Re: My Friend And Girlfriend Now Keeps Malice After I Returned From A Trip. by megareal: 10:33am On Jul 28, 2013
Morayo747: My take on this is : Most likely the guy tried it on with the girl and she said no. She does'nt want to ruin the relationship between the friends hence keeping quiet about it. If they did anything together there'll be no reason for the malice as they would be in agreement.
In total support. They wouldnt be acrimony if they did anything. The guy may have tried some silly moves which d lady rebuffed and she is angry at him bt cant speak out for fear of ruining their relationship. If the lady had been caught cheating, she would rather be extra nice to the guy so he wont report her. I suspect d fault lies with d guy.
Re: My Friend And Girlfriend Now Keeps Malice After I Returned From A Trip. by gsainttrinity(m): 2:05am On Aug 06, 2013
the best way to find out is to keep malice with both your wife and friend. And let them know until somebody talks
Re: My Friend And Girlfriend Now Keeps Malice After I Returned From A Trip. by ifihearam: 2:26am On Aug 06, 2013
gsaint trinity: the best way to find out is to keep malice with both your wife and friend. And let them know until somebody talks

Abi oooo

thats what i will do
Re: My Friend And Girlfriend Now Keeps Malice After I Returned From A Trip. by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 06, 2013
I dnt understand d kind of relationship we hav dis days! U mean a girl u call ur gf av d guts to hide sometin frm u and u dnt av a clue wat dat means? Wow! I saw a woman yesterday in my street lock her husband inside their flat sayin ''he is nt goin anywhere today'' #the man died in men dat takes poo frm women.
Re: My Friend And Girlfriend Now Keeps Malice After I Returned From A Trip. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 06, 2013
Obviously they have done something behind your back. Either they had sex or your guy toasted your babe and she refused. Either way, beware of your friend cos he isn't your friend.
Re: My Friend And Girlfriend Now Keeps Malice After I Returned From A Trip. by icon8: 4:00pm On Aug 06, 2013
Wonder why everyone is quick to suggest the guy is likely to be the one at fault. What if it was actually the lady that made the attempt and the dude declined just like the proverbial Joseph?
Re: My Friend And Girlfriend Now Keeps Malice After I Returned From A Trip. by Homguy(m): 3:35pm On Aug 08, 2013
Mynd_44:
That sounds cray on every level
mynd got a beta idea?
Re: My Friend And Girlfriend Now Keeps Malice After I Returned From A Trip. by Mynd44: 3:54pm On Aug 08, 2013
Homguy:
mynd got a beta idea?
I don't but your idea is too far left tongue
Re: My Friend And Girlfriend Now Keeps Malice After I Returned From A Trip. by dplomaticVal: 3:57pm On Aug 08, 2013
There maybe no string attached, reconcile them and move on.
Re: My Friend And Girlfriend Now Keeps Malice After I Returned From A Trip. by bamosagie(m): 4:10pm On Aug 08, 2013
25omega: why not trick one of them. This will mostly work on the guy
Tell the guy that you are mad at him because your girl told him everything. chances are he would either start saying sorry and explain his point of view or he would say he didn't do anything.

if he says he didn't do anything then you say she said he tried to come on to her. for sure he will tell you the truth after that.

this could back fire though so use at your own risk

IF EITHER OR BOTH OF THEM ARE NAIRALANDER IT WONT WORK !!
Re: My Friend And Girlfriend Now Keeps Malice After I Returned From A Trip. by albacete(m): 11:27pm On Sep 26, 2013
serious gbege
Re: My Friend And Girlfriend Now Keeps Malice After I Returned From A Trip. by Zara09(f): 1:39am On Mar 13, 2015
They might have done something terrible behind your back.

(1) (Reply)

Some Silly Attitudes Men Exhibit On Facebook And Nairaland / Photos:soldier Parades His Wife & Her Lover Uncla After Catching Them Having S3x / Ladies; 3 Types Of Marriages Under Court Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.