Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,522 members, 7,958,579 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:54 PM

They Dont Give A S/hit. They Dont Give A Damn! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / They Dont Give A S/hit. They Dont Give A Damn! (2145 Views)

7 Things Nigerian Ladies Do If They Dont Like You / How To Know You Are A Damn Side Chick...(photo) / When Guys Dont Give You A Chance To Decide If You Wanna Sleep With Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Dont Give A S/hit. They Dont Give A Damn! by Nobody: 2:28am On Jun 13, 2013
They dont give a s/hit. They dont give a damn. Our source into this planet, mostly always is our expected source of happiness, but they are always also our source of peril. Money is love. I conquered this. And I got this crazy seeming inspiration after a marathon of what you think. You heard it right, they are our orifice of birth and our demise. Necessary evil. The birth and death of man. No pun intended. I didnt start today, I wouldnt stop now. Its too late, yes already late the day I was born! You cant avoid them, even Mohammed and Jesus were at their beg and call. Ladies forgive me, but you guys are advanced! The return of Billyonaire!!
Re: They Dont Give A S/hit. They Dont Give A Damn! by Swaggot00(m): 4:08am On Jun 13, 2013
my nig, Re u on drugs? undecided

4 Likes

Re: They Dont Give A S/hit. They Dont Give A Damn! by Nobody: 5:17am On Jun 13, 2013
Swaggot00: my nig, Re u on drugs? undecided

Hes high on puccy wink
Re: They Dont Give A S/hit. They Dont Give A Damn! by Nobody: 5:34am On Jun 13, 2013
How did this one escape from yaba left?
So many weirdos on nairaland.
Re: They Dont Give A S/hit. They Dont Give A Damn! by Princessmel(f): 5:41am On Jun 13, 2013
mobuch:

Takes one weirdo to know his brother wink tongue
Re: They Dont Give A S/hit. They Dont Give A Damn! by Enegod(m): 6:52am On Jun 13, 2013
madness!!
Re: They Dont Give A S/hit. They Dont Give A Damn! by Godson201333(m): 7:28am On Jun 13, 2013
hmmm what is he saying?

1 Like

Re: They Dont Give A S/hit. They Dont Give A Damn! by jammani(m): 8:07am On Jun 13, 2013
Him his not He bt she. Bt pls dnt 4get 2 add GOAT
Re: They Dont Give A S/hit. They Dont Give A Damn! by Mynd44: 8:23am On Jun 13, 2013
More and more people are losing it

2 Likes

Re: They Dont Give A S/hit. They Dont Give A Damn! by Nobody: 8:43am On Jun 13, 2013
Just some innocent chatter while I was high last nite, peeps. Take a chill pill. I am happy I put out the memo though. I was pretty sophisticated after the clubbing, sorry ladies.
Re: They Dont Give A S/hit. They Dont Give A Damn! by Nobody: 8:44am On Jun 13, 2013
Princessmel:

Takes one weirdo to know his brother wink tongue
Thanks for coming to my defence, Queen. I promise you a good time in my next semester of fun. All I do is capture, win and celebrate. Life's too short.
Re: They Dont Give A S/hit. They Dont Give A Damn! by Nobody: 8:47am On Jun 13, 2013
Something like that brov, some crazy experiment, and I loved it though.
Re: They Dont Give A S/hit. They Dont Give A Damn! by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:51am On Jun 13, 2013
Billyonaire: They dont give a s/hit. They dont give a damn. Our source into this planet, mostly always is our expected source of happiness, but they are always also our source of peril. Money is love. I conquered this. And I got this crazy seeming inspiration after a marathon of what you think. You heard it right, they are our orifice of birth and our demise. Necessary evil. The birth and death of man. No pawn intended. I didnt start today, I wouldnt stop now. Its too late, yes already late the day I was born! You cant avoid them, even Mohammed and Jesus were at their beg and call. Ladies forgive me, but you guys are advanced! The return of Billyonaire!!
what is ds one saying ? And it is *pun, not *pawn

In other news:

---------------->
Psychiatric section is that way Sir.
Thank u
Re: They Dont Give A S/hit. They Dont Give A Damn! by Gboliwe: 10:50am On Jun 13, 2013
Billyonaire: They dont give a s/hit. They dont give a damn. Our source into this planet, mostly always is our expected source of happiness, but they are always also our source of peril. Money is love. I conquered this. And I got this crazy seeming inspiration after a marathon of what you think. You heard it right, they are our orifice of birth and our demise. Necessary evil. The birth and death of man. No pawn intended. I didnt start today, I wouldnt stop now. Its too late, yes already late the day I was born! You cant avoid them, even Mohammed and Jesus were at their beg and call. Ladies forgive me, but you guys are advanced! The return of Billyonaire!!
lol @ no pawn intended. Indeed we are at your beg and call.
Re: They Dont Give A S/hit. They Dont Give A Damn! by Sylvekzee(m): 11:31am On Jun 13, 2013
This is speaking in tongues ....no in tongue actually cos it's only one language but still incomprehensible.

BILLY You are most welcome back!
Re: They Dont Give A S/hit. They Dont Give A Damn! by uniqueren(f): 12:15pm On Jun 13, 2013
Dude you really need to stop smoking that shit

2 Likes

Re: They Dont Give A S/hit. They Dont Give A Damn! by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 13, 2013
Godson201333: hmmm what is he saying?

mobuch:

Billyonaire: Just some innocent chatter while I was high last nite, peeps. Take a chill pill. I am happy I put out the memo though. I was pretty sophisticated after the clubbing, sorry ladies.

lwkmd!
Re: They Dont Give A S/hit. They Dont Give A Damn! by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 13, 2013
uniqueren: Dude you really need to stop smoking that shit

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: They Dont Give A S/hit. They Dont Give A Damn! by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 13, 2013
Mynd_44: More and more people are losing it

jammani: Him his not He bt she. Bt pls dnt 4get 2 add GOAT

LMAO! grin
Re: They Dont Give A S/hit. They Dont Give A Damn! by Monicasque(f): 4:43pm On Jun 13, 2013
lol poster . you had me worried there for a minute
Re: They Dont Give A S/hit. They Dont Give A Damn! by Dsage1: 8:21pm On Jun 13, 2013
Is this same Billyonaire? Carry go bros, there is time for everything, let have some fun here. At time, it's good to free our brains from thinking.
Re: They Dont Give A S/hit. They Dont Give A Damn! by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 13, 2013
D sage: Is this same Billyonaire? Carry go bros, there is time for everything, let have some fun here. At time, it's good to free our brains from thinking.

Thanks for understanding. Most times we refuse to understand that beyond Intelligence Quotient is Emotional Intelligence Quotient, and one can only but gravitate into a different school of thought by formatting the brain and putting oneself in the shoes of the others. I leave no stone unturned in my quest to enjoying the less than 100yrs that I had been presented to be here on this body. Stroke, High BP and Paralysis is for those who refuse to go crazily fun-full sometimes. Last night, was one of those moment that I had to be naughty. I really did enjoy myself and I will do it again.
Re: They Dont Give A S/hit. They Dont Give A Damn! by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 13, 2013
uniqueren: Dude you really need to stop smoking that shit
Sorry, I refuse to take this advise. I experimented on some designer sh/it and the stamina was out of this world. It was a 3some experience that can never be forgotten. Made men shit
Re: They Dont Give A S/hit. They Dont Give A Damn! by Kosigift(f): 10:28pm On Jun 13, 2013
Gboliwe:
grin grin Go away
Re: They Dont Give A S/hit. They Dont Give A Damn! by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jun 13, 2013
Gboliwe:
Stop hating on a brother, Life is the way we tailor it. I paid my dues. I got to take moments to explore the beauty of life in all forms.
Re: They Dont Give A S/hit. They Dont Give A Damn! by aniiii(f): 11:45pm On Jun 13, 2013
[#]'[]
Re: They Dont Give A S/hit. They Dont Give A Damn! by Nobody: 12:01am On Jun 14, 2013
aniiii: pm me and you'll get my bank details

i take them in thousands of £££ ... kiss
I most definitely will love to be your host. We could do a weekend here and a week at Dubai. Plan, Catch, Celebrate! AfroCandy cheesy
Re: They Dont Give A S/hit. They Dont Give A Damn! by Nobody: 12:02am On Jun 14, 2013
Enegod: madness!!
Fun, means madness to the poor. Its a pity that I got to live in the same planet with the poverty stricken minds. I cant help it. Nature makes no mistake.
Re: They Dont Give A S/hit. They Dont Give A Damn! by aniiii(f): 12:07am On Jun 14, 2013
[]'['#]
Re: They Dont Give A S/hit. They Dont Give A Damn! by Nobody: 2:43am On Jun 14, 2013
aniiii:

sure we can wink wink wink

patiently waiting kiss kiss

Odee, mumu, you are waitin for a mere cybercafe attendant boy to take you to Dubai grin; you go old for ya papa house.

1 Like

Re: They Dont Give A S/hit. They Dont Give A Damn! by Nobody: 7:29am On Jun 14, 2013
Seems GEJ ordered a release of funds to his attack lion, dogs & cats. This dude chose to spend his on alcohol & cheap drugs.
Life is really too short when you experiment with drugs!!

1 Like

Re: They Dont Give A S/hit. They Dont Give A Damn! by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 14, 2013
Billyonaire: They dont give a s/hit. They dont give a damn. Our source into this planet, mostly always is our expected source of happiness, but they are always also our source of peril. Money is love. I conquered this. And I got this crazy seeming inspiration after a marathon of what you think. You heard it right, they are our orifice of birth and our demise. Necessary evil. The birth and death of man. No pun intended. I didnt start today, I wouldnt stop now. Its too late, yes already late the day I was born! You cant avoid them, even Mohammed and Jesus were at their beg and call. Ladies forgive me, but you guys are advanced! The return of Billyonaire!!

That's some premium quality shyt you are smoking dawg cheesy

Let's do some puff puff give up in this b!tch

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Her Buttox Is Shrinking! / Quickest Ways To Make A Girl Fall / Sometimes I Wonder Why Ladies Fight Over Me ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.