Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

7 Things Nigerian Ladies Do If They Dont Like You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Things Nigerian Ladies Do If They Dont Like You (46790 Views)

6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men / Nigerian Ladies Married To Italian Men & They Are Happy (Photos) / 10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of ‘ I Love You’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Things Nigerian Ladies Do If They Dont Like You by XavierBlue(m): 10:22pm On Aug 03, 2015
They are acts girls indulge in if she likes a guy, and otherwise. Below are things a Nigerian lady will do if she doesn't like you.

1. SHE GIVES OUT A WRONG NUMBER

I can bet all the girls have done this. Giving guys wrong digits if they don't like them. The victim knows how frustrating this could be. Ladies why frustrate him if you don't like him?

2.SHE DOSENT PICK YOUR CALL

This simple act is very annoying. Though not all the girls fall into this category, as it also compromises of the formers. It just simple, If a nigerian girl doesn't like you, she won't pick your call , because if she did, she would like to hear your voice. And if she eventually picks, her tone will relay a message to you.

3. SHE BOOKS DATE IN EXPENSIVE RESTAURANT

The annoying and pocket-breaking cheesy act is getting trending now adays. A nigerian girl who doesn't like you would want to test your pockets buoyancy. To see if you're rich and maybe good for "maga-ring". They will book date in very expensive restaurant, if you no get liver for pockets, you wouldn't dare venture there as you probably don't know what she will love to eat or take home to her friends.* they're damn expensive*

4. SHE PUTS YOUR CALL IN SPEAKER MODE WHILE WITH FRIENDS

A girl will do this if she doesn't like you. Her aim is to make jest of you with her friends as they will listen to your conversation. If she did like you, she would privatize her chats with you.

5. SHE DOESN'T VISIT/DON'T LET YOU VISIT

A girl who doesn't like you will not wish to visit or let you visit her, if she did she'd like to spend time with you.

6. SHE DOESN'T SLEEP WITH YOU

This point is simple. If she isn't smitten with you, she will not sleep or let you touch her. These species of ladies are the ones claiming virgins, and vowing to wait for their wedding night,where they'll proudly give it to their hubbies.cheesy No two ways about it, except she's "forming ", so as not to be regarded cheap.

7. THEY PACK THEIR FRIENDS FOR A DATE

This is the most annoying of all. A very trending acts done by 70% of Nigerian girls. Am yet to see a lady try this with me. They'll pack their friends, family to a date scheduled for just each other. Hiding under the pretence of security. Brethren she want to chop your money, and it alarmingly clear that she doesn't like you.
Written by moi.

Add yours, ladies which are you guilty off?

Lalasticlala.

Xavierblue.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 7 Things Nigerian Ladies Do If They Dont Like You by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 03, 2015
[size=15pt]8• They don't save your number with a name.

9• When asked what they ate, they'll reply with food!

10• They yell at you on phone like they're talking to their kid bro.
[/size]

51 Likes

Re: 7 Things Nigerian Ladies Do If They Dont Like You by MRpii(m): 10:24pm On Aug 03, 2015
They take you as MAGA

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Things Nigerian Ladies Do If They Dont Like You by slim19(m): 10:24pm On Aug 03, 2015
8. They reply you with "K"

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 7 Things Nigerian Ladies Do If They Dont Like You by falconey(m): 10:26pm On Aug 03, 2015
hmmmm
Re: 7 Things Nigerian Ladies Do If They Dont Like You by vizkiz: 10:27pm On Aug 03, 2015
lagmostkuit:
K

woman go get me my food I am hungry! angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Things Nigerian Ladies Do If They Dont Like You by XavierBlue(m): 10:27pm On Aug 03, 2015
MRpii:
They take you as MAGA
very true. They maga the hell out of yacheesy

XavierBlue
Re: 7 Things Nigerian Ladies Do If They Dont Like You by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 03, 2015
Thats hw my guy waz nacking this babe.. D guy con dey feel like Stallone.. Dey ask "who's your daddy!!"
Babe con dey shout "Major General........"

My guy cudnt explain d kind of weakness wey enter him body...

16 Likes

Re: 7 Things Nigerian Ladies Do If They Dont Like You by XavierBlue(m): 10:29pm On Aug 03, 2015
slim19:
well! Not virtually all of em. Some that reply such are illiterate.

XavierBlue

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Things Nigerian Ladies Do If They Dont Like You by XavierBlue(m): 10:31pm On Aug 03, 2015
Manuelson:
Thats hw my guy waz nacking this babe.. D guy con dey feel like Stallone.. Dey ask "who's your daddy!!"
Babe con dey shout "Major General........"

My guy cudnt explain d kind of weakness wey enter him body...

so what did your guy do then?

XavierBlue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Things Nigerian Ladies Do If They Dont Like You by Imortal001: 10:32pm On Aug 03, 2015
And that is why chichi is still single at 40years.

24 Likes

Re: 7 Things Nigerian Ladies Do If They Dont Like You by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 03, 2015
vizkiz:

woman go get me my food I am hungry! angry
[size=15pt]*runs out of thread* grin[/size]

2 Likes

Re: 7 Things Nigerian Ladies Do If They Dont Like You by XavierBlue(m): 10:35pm On Aug 03, 2015
Imortal001:
And that is why chichi is still single at 40years.
grin tell her to fast 7 days and 7 night. cheesy

XavierBlue

6 Likes

Re: 7 Things Nigerian Ladies Do If They Dont Like You by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 03, 2015
XavierBlue:
so what did your guy do then?

XavierBlue

He finished what he started sha..buh he been avoiding the babe ever since... Even heard her father once used slap to faint a bank manager once when atm seized his card

2 Likes

Re: 7 Things Nigerian Ladies Do If They Dont Like You by echelons(m): 10:38pm On Aug 03, 2015
You need to have been in 2nd category to understand how annoying it could be.

It's lack of respect for the person calling and a sign of immaturity.

It's better to pick the call and tell the person NO and be firm about it than ignoring the calls.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Things Nigerian Ladies Do If They Dont Like You by XavierBlue(m): 10:41pm On Aug 03, 2015
Manuelson:

He finished what he started sha..buh he been avoiding the babe ever since... Even heard her father once used slap to faint a bank manager once when atm seized his card
really? Wow:-o

XavierBlue
Re: 7 Things Nigerian Ladies Do If They Dont Like You by Xwaggzdude: 11:21pm On Aug 03, 2015
XavierBlue:

Written by moi.

Add yours, ladies which are you guilty off?

Lalasticlala.

Xavierblue.
very true.. , lalasticlala the lala attention, i fp endorse this
Re: 7 Things Nigerian Ladies Do If They Dont Like You by GHoJes: 11:34pm On Aug 03, 2015
Before doing all in the list, she told him NO, then he sought the opinion of his mumu friends who think they have bossoms but they told him when a woman says no, she means yes and he continues with the force that produces irritation.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Things Nigerian Ladies Do If They Dont Like You by DharmyYinks: 12:59am On Aug 04, 2015
Instead of disturbing d bro can't y'all just break d ice and tel him NO!

Just in casecheesy

Knew it....FP tinz

3 Likes

Re: 7 Things Nigerian Ladies Do If They Dont Like You by Nobody: 1:08am On Aug 04, 2015
some guys no go ever learn.even if dem see the various signs showing say the babe no like dem dem go still mumu dey follow the babe for yansh grin.na such guys go use the school fees wey their papa give dem or the money wey their uncle give dem to start business dey spend am on the girl.when the girl don chop all the money and still dump them in the process dem go come nairaland dey cry say all girls are gold diggers.if a girl no send u she no go ever send u even if u spend ten million dollars on her.na to chop ur money clean mouth and call u maga grin.make some of us dey wise up abeg cheesy.

20 Likes

Re: 7 Things Nigerian Ladies Do If They Dont Like You by Nobody: 1:11am On Aug 04, 2015
slim19:
or KKgrin grin

3 Likes

Re: 7 Things Nigerian Ladies Do If They Dont Like You by Nobody: 1:19am On Aug 04, 2015
Yeah, They will ask you to subscribe for them.
Re: 7 Things Nigerian Ladies Do If They Dont Like You by gabbidonb(m): 1:30am On Aug 04, 2015
There are many fishes in the ocean;no need to allow someone treat you like an idiot sha... grin[color=#990000][/color]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Things Nigerian Ladies Do If They Dont Like You by therealdeal10: 4:56am On Aug 04, 2015
She introduces him as a friend in front of her friends

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Nigerian Ladies Do If They Dont Like You by Nobody: 5:08am On Aug 04, 2015
#4 tho
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

And those girls will finish your life after that phone call some babes wicked pass devil

2 Likes

Re: 7 Things Nigerian Ladies Do If They Dont Like You by Nobody: 5:11am On Aug 04, 2015
All these doesn't apply to Nigerian ladies alone. It's general

3 Likes

Re: 7 Things Nigerian Ladies Do If They Dont Like You by XavierBlue(m): 5:27am On Aug 04, 2015
GHoJes:
Before doing all in the list, she told him NO, then he sought the opinion of his mumu friends who think they have bossoms but they told him when a woman says no, she means yes and he continues with the force that produces irritation.
very truecheesy they're the abundant species that take yes for no

XavierBlue

2 Likes

Re: 7 Things Nigerian Ladies Do If They Dont Like You by XavierBlue(m): 5:28am On Aug 04, 2015
MrsPhyno:
#4 tho
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

And those girls will finish your life after that phone call some babes wicked pass devil
are you not one of em? lipsrsealed

XavierBlue
Re: 7 Things Nigerian Ladies Do If They Dont Like You by XavierBlue(m): 5:29am On Aug 04, 2015
classicB:
All these doesn't apply to Nigerian ladies alone. It's general
even the 7th?

XavierBlue
Re: 7 Things Nigerian Ladies Do If They Dont Like You by XavierBlue(m): 5:30am On Aug 04, 2015
therealdeal10:
She introduces him as a friend in front of her friends
dem don do you before?cheesy

XavierBlue
Re: 7 Things Nigerian Ladies Do If They Dont Like You by XavierBlue(m): 6:02am On Aug 04, 2015
lefulefu:
some guys no go ever learn.even if dem see the various signs showing say the babe no like dem dem go still mumu dey follow the babe for yansh grin.na such guys go use the school fees wey their papa give dem or the money wey their uncle give dem to start business dey spend am on the girl.when the girl don chop all the money and still dump them in the process dem go come nairaland dey cry say all girls are gold diggers.if a girl no send u she no go ever send u even if u spend ten million dollars on her.na to chop ur money clean mouth and call u maga grin.make some of us dey wise up abeg cheesy.
i doubt if such guys still exist. @ the bolded.

XavierBlue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Life Without A Boyfriend / Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? / My Colleague's Hook Up Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.