Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,825 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

" Oga At The Top" Shem Obafaiye Excels in His Core Job - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / " Oga At The Top" Shem Obafaiye Excels in His Core Job (29452 Views)

Lessons To Be Learnt From "My Oga At The Top" Drama! / Should Workers Who Use "My Oga At The Top" Joke During Office Hours Be Punished? / What If You Were In "Oga At The Top's" Shoe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: " Oga At The Top" Shem Obafaiye Excels in His Core Job by tallceejay(m): 1:30pm On Jun 14, 2013
symbian03:

Man weep for your self. Ain't nothing wrong with this country.

Tell dem!
Re: " Oga At The Top" Shem Obafaiye Excels in His Core Job by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 14, 2013
Imanuelle:

If I flop, then I should be shamed whatsoever !!
This case can be likened to that of the minister who couldn't sing the national anthem !

There's definitely no excuse!

Honestly it's only in Nigeria that this kind of thing happens and some people try to defend such.How can a whole representative of an organization in a state goofed and publicly display his foolishness to the whole world ? Why couldn't he just accept that he didn't know the address instead of fooling himself ?

If these are the kind of people employed to make Nigeria safe,I bet the country is in a whole lot of shiit.

1 Like

Re: " Oga At The Top" Shem Obafaiye Excels in His Core Job by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 14, 2013
idsamoo:

What's silly in his comment mr man? Nigerians are alittle better when talking abt english speaking,go to Brazil,portugal,they dont even understand english except few,now Brazil ,iss thinking on hw to cope wt those that wil be coming for their world cup,we still betteeeeerrrr mr man!
Wow! Brazilians must be an imbécilic bunch. You mean they can't even speak English after more than 50 years of colonisation by the British and making English the official language in Brazil? Na wa o. We dey try for Nigeria o.
Re: " Oga At The Top" Shem Obafaiye Excels in His Core Job by javipee: 1:37pm On Jun 14, 2013
MzHolly: why people de comment with .

Na to carry 1st for "first to comment now". Then later modify it wink

grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: " Oga At The Top" Shem Obafaiye Excels in His Core Job by Afam4eva(m): 1:38pm On Jun 14, 2013
fresh_dude: Wow! Brazilians must be an imbécilic bunch. You mean they can't even speak English after more than 50 years of colonisation by the British and making English the official language in Brazil? Na wa o. We dey try for Nigeria o.
He he he
Re: " Oga At The Top" Shem Obafaiye Excels in His Core Job by Gosj01(m): 1:40pm On Jun 14, 2013
IЙ şIMPLє ┼єrMş, crI┼IşMş MąKє ђIM ş┼r๏ЙG
Re: " Oga At The Top" Shem Obafaiye Excels in His Core Job by BabaTony: 1:41pm On Jun 14, 2013
Why im no go excel? When his oga at the top don begin dey touchlight all him activities? The man get sense, him no say any more "oga at the top" incident go send am packing.
Re: " Oga At The Top" Shem Obafaiye Excels in His Core Job by Tunjman(m): 1:44pm On Jun 14, 2013
Enjoy this mix!

My Oga @ the top

By Shem obafaiye featuring Olusegun Obasanjo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEhCuQAX3GY
Re: " Oga At The Top" Shem Obafaiye Excels in His Core Job by Gidobaba(m): 1:55pm On Jun 14, 2013
gbanikiti: I hope he still knows the NSCDC website?

Lol.... Ask channels to ask im la
Re: " Oga At The Top" Shem Obafaiye Excels in His Core Job by kcpragmatik(m): 1:55pm On Jun 14, 2013
"Rule21. Please spell words correctly when you post, and try
to use perfect grammar and punctuation."....

This rule shuldnt be considered atleast when one is driving at point on Nairaland....
"afterall grammar no be our papa language"...
Re: " Oga At The Top" Shem Obafaiye Excels in His Core Job by wewe1(m): 1:58pm On Jun 14, 2013
fresh_dude: Please don't procreate until you acquire some percentage of common sense, many of our people are already daft as it is. Apparently, it's not your job to know the name and address of your place of work or personal business. Smch.

There goes another educated ignoramus who doesn't know the different btw getting the job done and knowing the smallest unrelated part of the job. If I called you stu..p..id that will be an insult to stu..p...id people. You that knows all websites...what are you doing with it ...Yahoo yahoo...

1 Like

Re: " Oga At The Top" Shem Obafaiye Excels in His Core Job by favourlicious: 1:58pm On Jun 14, 2013
undecided Dry!!!!!
Abu Mikey: I can't categorically comment on this thread and my Oga @ the Top will say anoda.....!!!! Datz all cheesygrin
Re: " Oga At The Top" Shem Obafaiye Excels in His Core Job by NDprudent(m): 2:02pm On Jun 14, 2013
It Was so funny wen I saw d" oga @ d top" game
9ja na wah o
Re: " Oga At The Top" Shem Obafaiye Excels in His Core Job by Princeadebayo1(m): 2:05pm On Jun 14, 2013
Man:wat is d website of d NSCDC?
Mr shem:d website of NSC.....NSCDC......yes!...we wil made known....i can not categorically tel u one nw....
MAN:multiple website
MR SHEM:wait! wait!!....d one we ar going to make use of....am nt d one dat is going to play on it.....
MAN:see,d question is wat is ur website?
MR SHEM:waaaiti....
MAN: owkay
MR SHEM:d one we ar going to make use of is going to....is going to be made known by my oga @ d top.
MR SHEM,I GBADUN YOU,KEEP UP GOOD WORK...more power to ur elbow.
Re: " Oga At The Top" Shem Obafaiye Excels in His Core Job by CrazyMan(m): 2:06pm On Jun 14, 2013
I'm happy for him...it takes a real man to bounce back after going through such humiliation.
Re: " Oga At The Top" Shem Obafaiye Excels in His Core Job by Segadem(m): 2:10pm On Jun 14, 2013
TheBookWorm: He might not sound educated, but if he can get the job done, so be it. grin
He's Educated

1 Like

Re: " Oga At The Top" Shem Obafaiye Excels in His Core Job by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 14, 2013
we we:

There goes another educated ignoramus who doesn't know the different btw getting the job done and knowing the smallest unrelated part of the job
You, my friend, are an imbècilic twàt. Why do you think he was asked the website of the outfit he represents, to make small talk? Foøl, I will educate you! Because the Nigerian public can get important, crucial and urgent information about the "operations" of the NSCDC without having to physically go to any office/post of theirs. And more urgently, because false NSCDC websites had sprung up and been used to scam and defraud Nigerians desperate for a job. Now, Mr. Maga, tell me, who better to clarify the official website of the NSCDC than Mr. Obafaiye? Don't bother with an answer.
we we: If I called you stu..p..id that will be an insult to stu..p...id people.
I agree it would because, stúpid people possess more intelligence than you to an infinite degree. How dare you derogatorily refer to anyone as stûpid?
we we: You that knows all websites...what are you doing with it ...Yahoo yahoo...
First of all, I don't "know all the websites." But "stùpidly" of you, you think those that do "do yahoo yahoo with it."

Truly your name is wee wee, atàwlé(atòólé).

2 Likes

Re: " Oga At The Top" Shem Obafaiye Excels in His Core Job by miqos02(m): 2:39pm On Jun 14, 2013
is dat all? shior....,...
Re: " Oga At The Top" Shem Obafaiye Excels in His Core Job by godwin14(m): 2:44pm On Jun 14, 2013
lol.... My oga @ d top is nw a star shine on abeg
Re: " Oga At The Top" Shem Obafaiye Excels in His Core Job by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 14, 2013
Good wk,I hv nothing aganst this Man but he should make sure he leans d website NSCDC. Westerners are always intrested in nigeria news.I mean that day if it was Christina A,was interviewing him,it would hv be a big discussion by nw.
Re: " Oga At The Top" Shem Obafaiye Excels in His Core Job by ceejayluv(m): 3:04pm On Jun 14, 2013
fresh_dude: Wow! Brazilians must be an imbécilic bunch. You mean they can't even speak English after more than 50 years of colonisation by the British and making English the official language in Brazil? Na wa o. We dey try for Nigeria o.
I,believe you're being sarcastic....
Re: " Oga At The Top" Shem Obafaiye Excels in His Core Job by dammytosh: 3:05pm On Jun 14, 2013
TheBookWorm: He might not sound educated, but if he can get the job done, so be it. grin

Very stupid and ridiculous assertion and besided, what the hell is not "sound educated".

If you don't know your organizations website, i ask. So hell what ?

He does not need that crap to function in the office. Please free the guy.
Re: " Oga At The Top" Shem Obafaiye Excels in His Core Job by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 14, 2013
dannysteve99@ya:
Good wk,I hv nothing aganst this Man but he should make sure he leans d website NSCDC. Westerners are always intrested in nigeria news.I mean that day if it was Christina A,was interviewing him,it would hv be a big discussion by nw.
Thank you. Where's atòólé?
Re: " Oga At The Top" Shem Obafaiye Excels in His Core Job by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 14, 2013
ceejayluv:
I,believe you're being sarcastic....
Indeed, I am. Imagine a right-thinking "educated" Nigerian, compare the grasp and mastery of the English Language with the presently existing yardsticks.
Re: " Oga At The Top" Shem Obafaiye Excels in His Core Job by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 14, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Honestly it's only in Nigeria that this kind of thing happens and some people try to defend such.How can a whole representative of an organization in a state goofed and publicly display his foolishness to the whole world ? Why couldn't he just accept that he didn't know the address instead of fooling himself ?

If these are the kind of people employed to make Nigeria safe,I bet the country is in a whole lot of shiit.

Nigerians are chameleons ! Changing with ethnicity !

Whatever is wrong, is totally wrong !
Re: " Oga At The Top" Shem Obafaiye Excels in His Core Job by Isiterere(m): 3:24pm On Jun 14, 2013
the_ripper: www.nscdc. Dats all.

This Yoruba Man nearly trend die for twitter, thank God he didn't die from the shame he incured upon himself.

U still need to work double to impress sir. Ur blunders cannot be easily forgotten.
FYI he is not a yoruba man but a Nigerian, don't be tribalistic on this.
Re: " Oga At The Top" Shem Obafaiye Excels in His Core Job by wewe1(m): 3:25pm On Jun 14, 2013
fresh_dude: You, my friend, are an imbècilic twàt. Why do you think he was asked the website of the outfit he represents, to make small talk? Foøl, I will educate you! Because the Nigerian public can get important, crucial and urgent information about the "operations" of the NSCDC without having to physically go to any office/post of theirs. And more urgently, because false NSCDC websites had sprung up and been used to scam and defraud Nigerians desperate for a job. Now, Mr. Maga, tell me, who better to clarify the official website of the NSCDC than Mr. Obafaiye? Don't bother with an answer.I agree it would because, stúpid people possess more intelligence than you to an infinite degree. How dare you derogatorily refer to anyone as stûpid? First of all, I don't "know all the websites." But "stùpidly" of you, you think those that do "do yahoo yahoo with it."

Truly your name is wee wee, atàwlé(atòólé).

seriously, don't patronise me cos first of all I am not interested and secondly I don't have the luxury of time. If your cerebral cortex couldn't process little information such as getting the job done, don't blame me cos I am not the cos of your predicament. THIS IS YOUR FINAL WARNING
Re: " Oga At The Top" Shem Obafaiye Excels in His Core Job by iykeda1st(m): 3:37pm On Jun 14, 2013
goood man as if say you o follow laugh about oga at the top story
mikkyphp: Nice work! This is what matters, no one is perfect!
Nigerians love to cast stones and condemn.

I weep for this country!
Re: " Oga At The Top" Shem Obafaiye Excels in His Core Job by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 14, 2013
we we:

seriously, don't patronise me cos first of all I am not interested and secondly I don't have the luxury of time. If your cerebral cortex couldn't process little information such as getting the job done, don't blame me cos I am not the cos of your predicament. THIS IS YOUR FINAL WARNING
Final Warning? You, moose! Apparently, you cannot get it. I'm officially done with. Still, don't hesitate to go beyond the final warning. I have nothing but time, humour me.
Re: " Oga At The Top" Shem Obafaiye Excels in His Core Job by iykeda1st(m): 3:45pm On Jun 14, 2013
you are funny for thinking in that line...a salesman for a company goes to a live talk and was asked the name of his product...first he battles with the tool of his trade english and then he cant say the name correctly...no matter how many products he can sell in a day, it doesnt qualify him to be in such a position...because such blunder dents the organizations image...that was a case of IM in high places , unqualified candidates handling positions that the shouldnt be occupying and you tell me that if he can do the job and not represent his position effectively he should go on...then let a GOOD MAN who lacks leadership and effective communication skills climb up and become AMERICAS president quote author=dammytosh]

Very stupid and ridiculous assertion and besided, what the hell is not "sound educated".

If you don't know your organizations website, i ask. So hell what ?

He does not need that crap to function in the office. Please free the guy. [/quote]
Re: " Oga At The Top" Shem Obafaiye Excels in His Core Job by mikkyphp(m): 3:46pm On Jun 14, 2013
iykeda1st: goood man as if say you o follow laugh about oga at the top story
It was overflogged! That was my only issue!
Re: " Oga At The Top" Shem Obafaiye Excels in His Core Job by Thereishel: 3:54pm On Jun 14, 2013
Very gud at his profession. However, we need a movie titled "My Oga At Top From Nollywood"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Proud Father Welcomes Lawyer Daughter With Customized Sticker / 17 Simple Habits That Make You Look More Professional / What Did I Do Wrong, That I Was Hired And Laid-off Same Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.