Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,644 members, 7,809,424 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

7 qualities of true love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 qualities of true love (3235 Views)

7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You / 7 Qualities To Look-Out For In Women You Date / 7 Qualities Of A Good Wife Part I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 qualities of true love by xknowhow(m): 12:30am On Jun 14, 2013
Unlike any other emotion we feel, love is just another kind of emotion we feel someone who appears to match our love map. That’s why some of us keep falling in and out of love because at one point, we’re influence by the hormones that trigger this emotion and so we develop love for the person.

When these hormones die off, we fall out of love. But when we’re encountered by another great match/partner for us, new hormones are developed that trigger powerful emotions that soon bear to become love. The process continues like that until we come across the rightful person and it settled.

Now, what has this got to do with true love? The role of true love comes in when we keep falling in and out of love or when we’re confronted with more than one partner to make the choice or to determine if our only partner possesses true love in return.

So, in order for us to completely make the choice we need to look through the lens of true love in order to make the rightful choice for us.

7 qualities of true love

Below are some of the qualities of true love that if someone possesses, then the person possesses true love for you. So the greater of the signs you see in them, the greater the chances of him/her possessing genuine love for you;

1)True love is better or for worse: It’s no wonder why one of the covenants of marriage happens to be for better or for worse. This doesn’t happen by chance or some kind of mistake, it’s so because one of the qualities of true love happens to be nothing but faithfulness in times of trials, temptation and also when the going is good; the happy times. When you see lovers/couples experiencing true love, you’ll also see commitment regardless of the circumstances.

FULL ARTICLE HERE...
http://www.xknowhow.com/7_qualities_of_true_love.html

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Meet The 55 Year Old Woman Who Looks Like A 29 Year Old / I Won't Go Close To Any Port Harcourt Girl With A NEPA Pole / Serious Matter Here...... Me And My Friends Wife To Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.