Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,286 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

Photos: Meet The 55 Year Old Woman Who Looks Like A 29 Year Old - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos: Meet The 55 Year Old Woman Who Looks Like A 29 Year Old (3234 Views)

Girls Who Looks Real But Are Sex Dolls( Photos) / Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) / Picture: Who Looks More Sexy Between These 2? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Meet The 55 Year Old Woman Who Looks Like A 29 Year Old by ifeomabernard(f): 9:30am On Jun 14, 2013
Photos: Meet the 55 year old woman who looks like a 29 year old
Shellie Bo Talley is a 55 year woman who looks and dresses like a woman in her 20's. The only thing that gives her away is her grey hair. Shellie is a mum, grandmother, host and CEO of Blaq Pearl Entertainment. See more photos of her after the cut...
[img][/img]
www.ifybernard..com
Re: Photos: Meet The 55 Year Old Woman Who Looks Like A 29 Year Old by ifeomabernard(f): 9:31am On Jun 14, 2013
please im new here i need help on how to create a new topic and insert image cry
Re: Photos: Meet The 55 Year Old Woman Who Looks Like A 29 Year Old by banjicom(m): 10:26am On Jun 14, 2013
you just have to upload the images it so simple.............beside are u browsing from a phone or pc cheesy
Re: Photos: Meet The 55 Year Old Woman Who Looks Like A 29 Year Old by 3ace(m): 12:38pm On Jun 14, 2013
Are you sure you don't know how to post pix or you just want us to visit your blog?
Re: Photos: Meet The 55 Year Old Woman Who Looks Like A 29 Year Old by 3kay945(m): 3:00pm On Jun 14, 2013
ifeomabernard: Photos: Meet the 55 year old woman who looks like a 29 year old
Shellie Bo Talley is a 55 year woman who looks and dresses like a woman in her 20's. The only thing that gives her away is her grey hair. Shellie is a mum, grandmother, host and CEO of Blaq Pearl Entertainment. See more photos of her after the cut...
[img][/img]
www.ifybernard..com

Am not opening that blog..ok

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Meet The 55 Year Old Woman Who Looks Like A 29 Year Old by yesman(m): 1:35pm On Jun 15, 2013
Dear Ify (ifybernard..com)

I came across this thread curious to see the image of the supposed 55yr old in 29yr old body. I quickly scrolled down, seeing no image, I decided to visit your blog to see what you're offering.

I spent about 90 seconds and closed the page, never to return.

I sure you'd want to know why, at least as feedback. The 2 reasons are:

1. I was misled to your site in hope of seeing 55yr old gorgeous lady which I didn't see. I'm not sure I'm the only who felt this way. This is a major problem in our society today, I'm talking about gimmickry and taking shortcuts.

It seems you've just developed your website and now in the stage of marketing and getting viewers. You registered with Nairaland with the intent of drawing some viewers to your site. Instead, of taking time to establish relationships with others by delivering quality content or thought-provoking comments and materials, you decided the fastest way to gain follower-ship was to resort to deceit, telling lies and using gimmicks. You probably felt that this would produce much needed hits, but you failed to ask yourself if these people would ever return.

2. The first thing I saw on your blog was[i] News, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Fashion, Beauty, Inspiration, Events, and ....Gassipsss yah! IFY IS IN THE HOUSE[/i], now this is very similar to News, Events, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Fashion, Beauty, Inspiration and yes... Gossip! *Wink* from Lindaikeji' blog. Similarities became glaring when I looked again at the name of your blog 'Ifybernard' / 'Lindaikeji' .

I realised then that I had come to a 'me too' blog with nothing to offer. Your blog is totally unoriginal (so is your approach to marketing), all your posts have been copied from elsewhere and plastered to your page, without adding your voice. You probably saw how Linda's blog is bringing in a lot of money and decided that you could do exactly that and probably make some money as well. Big mistake.

All great websites have something in common, that is originality. Each settles on a niche and conquers that niche. Look at Facebook, even all mighty google plus is trying hard to compete. Another example, Nairaland.

God created each and every one of us with unique gifts and abilities. Why don't reflect on your strengths, what you enjoy doing, what you believe you can do better than most and focus on delivering material on that aspect. Please don't do gossip if you are only going to 'copy and paste', too many people are doing so already and the chances are you'll never be successful in that niche cos' it taken.

Here's an example of someone who took time to establish relationships and earn trust before providing link to their website and providing quote. https://www.nairaland.com/1234695/easiest-way-get-rich.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Meet The 55 Year Old Woman Who Looks Like A 29 Year Old by BandOfThieves(m): 12:01am On Jun 16, 2013
Shit thread.

Crap blog.

Have to clean up the mess with a picture of a beautiful NORDIC woman.

Re: Photos: Meet The 55 Year Old Woman Who Looks Like A 29 Year Old by annita19(f): 12:34am On Jun 16, 2013
yesman: Dear Ify (ifybernard..com)

I came across this thread curious to see the image of the supposed 55yr old in 29yr old body. I quickly scrolled down, seeing no image, I decided to visit your blog to see what you're offering.

1. I was misled to your site in hope of seeing 55yr old gorgeous lady which I didn't see. I'm not sure I'm the only who felt this way. This is a major problem in our society today, I'm talking about gimmickry and taking shortcuts.

It seems you've just developed your website and now in the stage of marketing and getting viewers. You registered with Nairaland with the intent of drawing some viewers to your site. Instead, of taking time to establish relationships with others by delivering quality content or thought-provoking comments and materials, you decided the fastest way to gain follower-ship was to resort to deceit, telling lies and using gimmicks. You probably felt that this would produce much needed hits, but you failed to ask yourself if these people would ever return.

2. The first thing I saw on your blog was[i] News, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Fashion, Beauty, Inspiration, Events, and ....Gassipsss yah! IFY IS IN THE HOUSE[/i], now this is very similar to News, Events, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Fashion, Beauty, Inspiration and yes... Gossip! *Wink* from Lindaikeji' blog. Similarities became glaring when I looked again at the name of your blog 'Ifybernard' / 'Lindaikeji' .

I realised then that I had come to a 'me too' blog with nothing to offer. Your blog is totally unoriginal (so is your approach to marketing), all your posts have been copied from elsewhere and plastered to your page, without adding your voice. You probably saw how Linda's blog is bringing in a lot of money and decided that you could do exactly that and probably make some money as well. Big mistake.

All great websites have something in common, that is originality. Each settles on a niche and conquers that niche. Look at Facebook, even all mighty google plus is trying hard to compete. Another example, Nairaland.

God created each and every one of us with unique gifts and abilities. Why don't reflect on your strengths, what you enjoy doing, what you believe you can do better than most and focus on delivering material on that aspect. Please don't do gossip if you are only going to 'copy and paste', too many people are doing so already and the chances are you'll never be successful in that niche cos' it taken.

Here's an example of someone who took time to establish relationships and earn trust before providing link to their website and providing quote. https://www.nairaland.com/1234695/easiest-way-get-rich.

Get a life like seriously

1 Like

Re: Photos: Meet The 55 Year Old Woman Who Looks Like A 29 Year Old by Stegomiah: 1:37am On Jun 16, 2013
yesman: Dear Ify (ifybernard..com)

Seriosly, u don vex! I also hate to see jst links without any post
Re: Photos: Meet The 55 Year Old Woman Who Looks Like A 29 Year Old by ikechukz(m): 6:45am On Jun 16, 2013
Na wa oo.D pishure never still upload??
Re: Photos: Meet The 55 Year Old Woman Who Looks Like A 29 Year Old by Mynd44: 7:23am On Jun 16, 2013
There is no way I am following that link
Re: Photos: Meet The 55 Year Old Woman Who Looks Like A 29 Year Old by o2a2003(m): 9:54am On Jun 16, 2013
mehn.........am sure this woman is rich,money is good oo

(1) (Reply)

Enter / Help! My Husband Is Under A Spell!! / Describe Your Ex Using Movie Title (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.