Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,444 members, 7,846,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:38 AM

Strictly Chelsea Talk: - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Strictly Chelsea Talk: (64724 Views)

Opinion!!!strictly Chelsea Fans Only. / Strictly Arsenal: / Strictly Arsenal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by 9ja4eva: 11:39pm On Jun 10, 2007
We already have dt.Stale news
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by Mustay(m): 11:44pm On Jun 10, 2007
Who ask your hand to type?
Na everybody don use their mobile visit am. Kibosh
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by xploits777(m): 2:32am On Jun 11, 2007
I was at Unilag Sports Complex today to watch the final match between chelsea and Arsenal fans, Ages 35 and above.
I heard RUMOURS the special one was around with Michael Essien.Only to get there to see one of the most loyal super eagles fans of all times PAPILLO!
Kanu was around for the game with a very scary looking bodyguard, dark shades, black french suits etc,
The blues took the day 1-0 it ended, loan goal by ex-super eagles player FRIDAY ELAHOR. Basorge the comedian captained the blues side.
It was a great time to relax and watch such a novelty and funny match, old men with pot bellies running up and down in chelsea's white jerseys.
Elahor scored a fantastic free-kick, curved it low with his left leg leaving the arsenal goalie helpless.

WHO ELSE IS COMING THIS SEASON, I HEARD ABRAMOVICH WANTS SEVILLA'S KERZAKOV AGAIN!
This man needs to allow the coach choose and play his own players!

What's your opinion?

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

BLUES FOR LIVE!!!!!!
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by ayefele200(m): 3:03am On Jun 11, 2007
shakes head
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by Razorr(f): 8:49am On Jun 11, 2007
xploits777:

I was at Unilag Sports Complex today to watch the final match between Chelsea and Arsenal fans, Ages 35 and above.

The blues took the day 1-0 it ended, loan goal by ex-super eagles player FRIDAY ELAHOR. Basorge the comedian captained the blues side.

WOW! So Chelsea beat Arsenal again! shocked grin grin

Where is Mukina o! grin grin
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by Mustay(m): 10:49am On Jun 11, 2007
Is't not d all fans contest? No be say they said Drogba, Jm, espien and ferdinand 'll come? Waste of time!
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by somze(f): 11:10am On Jun 11, 2007
WHO ELSE IS COMING THIS SEASON, I HEARD ABRAMOVICH WANTS SEVILLA'S KERZAKOV AGAIN!
This man needs to allow the coach choose and play his own players!

Well its his billions he's spending so who are we to object? JM has been wonderful through his reign but he wont even be here if it was not for Roman and least we forget he's the highest paid manager in the world. Roman wants to buy let him, but Mr Buck should make sure it does not increase our losses - thats if the Billionaire cares. wink
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by Akolawole(m): 12:03pm On Jun 11, 2007
@Razorr

I think the DVD is out now.

Meet me on YIM for discussion and em em wink
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by Razorr(f): 8:44am On Jun 12, 2007
Drogba says he might quit Chelsea!

This is just a case of "Increase my salary"!

The guy wants more money, that's all! grin

All this players sef. . .

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=471420&CPID=8&clid=8&lid=2&title=Drogba+in+Blues+warning&channel=football_home&
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by somze(f): 9:23am On Jun 12, 2007
Players and greed, i'm just tired. JT, Lamps, Robben, now Drogba.

As for Drogba, he should sit his ass down, he's going nowhere, not even for 40 million pounds. He MUST respect his new 5 year contract.
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 12, 2007
Pride don they enter Drogba head abi  angry
African are so crazy when they come across great opportunities. Mikel did the same thing
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by viee(f): 9:28am On Jun 12, 2007
dason4life:

Pride don they enter Drogba head abi angry
African are so crazy when they come across great opportunities. Mikel did the same thing

African

lampard is not African, netheir is John Terry to mention a few
why are u bringing race into this issue? undecided
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by Razorr(f): 9:31am On Jun 12, 2007
Clubs would be reluctant to sign him because he won't play for about 6 weeks next year when he'll be at the African cup of Nations. grin
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by justkunmi(m): 9:42am On Jun 12, 2007
Drogba wants to leave cos he feels his place is threatened cos of pizarro's arrival. He has now realised that his luck wit shevvy's arrival mite not work again this time, Smart chap, lol
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by somze(f): 9:49am On Jun 12, 2007
justkunmi:

Drogba wants to leave because he feels his place is threatened because of pizarro's arrival. He has now realised that his luck wit shevvy's arrival mite not work again this time, Smart chap, lol
How would he be scared of bench warming pizarro that has never done 20 goals in the league. Do you know what you're sayin? If you were asked to choose between them who would you go for?

Back at discussion. Management should ignore Drogba antics. A compromise should be reached for JT, and perhaps Lampard. Robben can fly abroad if he refuses what has been given.
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by somze(f): 10:25am On Jun 12, 2007
I just read his statements in Soccernet and Skysports respectively and i sincerely see nothing wrong with it. He's not asking for another contract, he's just being sincere. Who wants to be in a club without ambition and he's 29, he'd like to play in Spain or Italy in 2 years or so, i see nothing wrong with that.

I think he does not have a perfect understanding of the English media and he would do well to get a PR/agent to make this statements for him, so they'll come out in a friendlier way.
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 12, 2007
He said the same thing last season, you know if everone wants him to leave, JM won't allow him
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by Razorr(f): 10:53am On Jun 12, 2007
Drogba is not going anywhere.

You guys just misunderstood his statement.

He was commenting on Abramovich's refusal to splash money on players this time around. What he is saying is that if the club refuses to be ambitious next season, he might leave.

It means he has no plans of leaving this summer. If he wanted to leave, he wouldn't have signed the new five year contract he just signed.

He doesn't want to leave but he is just scared that the club would not continue with its ambitions to win the Champions League.

He is misinterpreting our refusal to sign big players as a sign that we are not hungry anymore.

What player would be happy to live through his career without winning Europe's biggest cup?
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 12, 2007
@ Razorr

You must be an English scholar to understand that statement. Most of us thought he wanted to leave because of low payment. grin
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by danniecool(m): 11:18am On Jun 12, 2007
It is normal in football, players will like to test other league, but for Drogba it is just jealousy he got to realized that last season he played better than Shevy and Ballack yet the were the highest paid Chelsea players, that led to the threat by JT, Lampard and Robben to quit Chelsea.

I can see that as a strategy for their wages to be increase, one can see that Robben is close to signing new contract, while Drogba has 5 more year to play, he is going nowhere as far as I'm concern, unless there is a bid o 50 million pound on him, that when Chelsea can release him.

For now, I don't see any club coming in talks with any Chelsea player who is still in contract
apart for Madrid who has being going back door to get Robben because they knew he has just one season left with Chelsea.

I think Drogba should think of next season, because he will not fine it easy, Shevy will like to prove book makers wrong, and will like to justify he 30 million signing, why Pizzaro will like to fight to the No 9 shirt.

So Drogba think of ruling England again next season wink
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by Mustay(m): 12:04pm On Jun 12, 2007
don't mind em
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by slimnike(m): 4:44pm On Jun 12, 2007
Drogba has the right to say what ever He wants. But if i can advise Him, He should leave Chelsea when He his 38.
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by tng(f): 5:08pm On Jun 12, 2007
I agree with somze that drogba needs a PR manager but i disagree with him(drogba)on the statement that the club does not have ambition.We have players that can make things happen. We dont have to spend so much anymore.personally, am tired of players wanting to hold us to ransom.First JT and Lampard, then Robben and now drogba for like the third time.
Abegi,if they wan go make dem go.
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by Abdblues(m): 8:21am On Jun 14, 2007
Na wah o, We dont seem to want to spent any money this season o grin
Reports have it that the third free transfer is in the offing: Ben Haim of Bolton
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by somze(f): 8:34am On Jun 14, 2007
Roman has closed his wallet now, what can we do? undecided

But we are not in a bad position at all. It would help decrease our losses by far and help management meet their target to make us profitable soon. Who knows, if we win the premiership, that may be next year.

Besides we have just the players we need, assuming no injuries, we are home and dry. Ben Haim for free would be an excellent addition to an already fortified defense - JT, Carl, Cole, Bridge, Glen, Alex (hoping we get his work permit) and maybe one of Ferreira or Bhoularouz.
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by Mustay(m): 8:45am On Jun 14, 2007
Roman is using his head now
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by Abdblues(m): 8:48am On Jun 14, 2007
I beg we should do away with Bhoularouz i beg, Alex and Ben Haim should be good additions
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by somze(f): 8:51am On Jun 14, 2007
If some players improves - Shevy / Ballack, they help sales and publicity. So we may still get value from these.

I want Bhoul and Ferreira to leave but seeing we are not buying any players except the free ones i think its better if atleast one stays.
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by Mustay(m): 8:52am On Jun 14, 2007
Alex dey go arsenal now. I know no y they ever thought of buying bullarouse and shevy. Na now dey come dey think well. Pizzaro
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by danniecool(m): 9:11am On Jun 14, 2007
It is good he close his wallet, let the management run Chelsea like a pure business enterprise.
last season his spending mounted pressure on the team, in sense that the team where to ambitious to justify his spending. Not only that it really put Chelsea on the media centre, it was the media that have been publicizing our spending and loses even before the club declare their a/c. that was not go enough.
I'm happy with their approach to next season this time, all transfer has been done secretly unlike last season whereby virtually all transfer fees where known. this is good for the club.
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by danniecool(m): 9:14am On Jun 14, 2007
Shevy was Roman's taste

now he has realized himself sad
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by Mustay(m): 9:39am On Jun 14, 2007
It's a good thing he got divorced

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (81) (Reply)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.