Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,937 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

Strictly Chelsea Talk: - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Strictly Chelsea Talk: (64140 Views)

Opinion!!!strictly Chelsea Fans Only. / Strictly Arsenal: / Strictly Arsenal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by nateevs(m): 12:50pm On Aug 08, 2007
Who be dis?
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by Abdblues(m): 3:23pm On Aug 08, 2007
Na wa o, Season never even start, them don dey beef!!o ga o
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by amodu(m): 8:37pm On Aug 08, 2007
That's how dey go dey use mouth to drive car! A fi enu wa moto ki jamu.
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by replenish(f): 11:17am On Aug 09, 2007
dont mind him. what were they able to achieve last season. Henry's move to Barca sent all of them jittery, thats enough to tell you that Arsenal is no more this season, like their name, They are gone for life not to b heard of anymore. UP BLUES
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by amodu(m): 6:31pm On Aug 09, 2007
For you to know that there are fanatics among the Arsenal supporters, when Henry left for Barca, a lot of Arsenal fans also left some followed him to Barca and some joined Chelsea.

I witnessed it my korokoro eyes.
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by debosky(m): 9:42pm On Aug 09, 2007
the ones who did that were never truly gunners - they were either Henry fans or fair weather supporters

we don't need them in our fold, the true supporters will stay through thick and thin, let the games start jare, enough of pre-game talking!
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by amodu(m): 5:58am On Aug 10, 2007
You can not surpass last season record (Trophy less) grin grin grin

The only thing is that you will gain the third position from Liverpool.
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by marlet01(m): 6:04am On Aug 10, 2007
amodu:

You can not surpass last season record (Trophy less) grin grin grin

The only thing is that you will gain the third position from Liverpool.
Hahahahah grin grin grin grin grin, you make me laugh by that saying.

Arsenal = Arsenal
Henry =Henry

By no way was Henry = Arsenal, I wonder where some folks on this thread get that illustration from. undecided
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by amodu(m): 6:08am On Aug 10, 2007
What makes you sure you will perform more than last season with all the pack of yeye youths you want put for field.
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by marlet01(m): 6:14am On Aug 10, 2007
@ Amodu

Open your eyes wider man! Even a blind man would know that we would perform this season; it's already all around us let's just wait, it's barely 48hrs for the begining of the season. Let's see.
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by amodu(m): 6:20am On Aug 10, 2007
You guys said more than these last season, there is nothing youcan say that will make me believe in such team and i cannot bet my money on them.
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by replenish(f): 9:19am On Aug 10, 2007
ALL ARSENAL KNOWS IS HOW TO DANCE AROUND ON THE FIELD WITHOUT ANYTHING TO SHOW IN TERMS OF GOAL. WHEN HENRY HAD INJURY LAST SEASON, THEY WERE UNABLE TO SCORE. ITS ONLY MOUTH YOU GUYS NO HOW TO MAKE, PLEASE CONTINUE. ALL I KNOW IS THAT CHELSEA NA BABA FOR FOOTBALL. grin grin grin
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by diphor: 1:22pm On Aug 10, 2007
There is something i do not get right here.Do people still surpport (Goners)?. Despite the fact that they are gone.Anyway it's not easy to leave becos of shame.
Thank God for me and all other True blues.
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by Banderas(m): 1:26pm On Aug 10, 2007
We noticed chelsea scoring anyhow when Drogba was injured. They also defended excellently when Terry was injured. Ooooh Chelski, y'all need to learn some humility.

You do realise that you can't win this season. Moana Lisa is out of a job.
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by diphor: 1:30pm On Aug 10, 2007
U wait and see and u'll see who pays better.But I'm sure this season's premiership and champions league belongs to the blues.
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by replenish(f): 1:53pm On Aug 10, 2007
diphor i dey feel you jare UP BLUES. WHERE DEM DEY?
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by slimnike(m): 1:39am On Aug 11, 2007
We just finished the signing of Alex on a three year contract. Atleast We now have a cover up for JT. grin grin
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by debosky(m): 3:14am On Aug 11, 2007
you had better hope Alex plays better than Boularouz, if not y'all are in trouble. Ben Haim as confessed by JM is not a top class player, simply a back up. Come on Birmingham, steal a point from the 'Bramovich Babes! grin grin
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by RuuDie(m): 7:48am On Aug 11, 2007
I just saw smthng abt chelsi being 2nd highest revenue earners . . .
While not disputing that fact, i'd like 2 note hwever, that this is not enuff yardstick 2 declare a biz profitable.
Have y'all taken in2 consideration chelsi's xpenditures. . .
Last time i checked d diff. btween revenue/xpenditure is ur profit/loss.
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by uwamemeka(m): 7:11pm On Aug 11, 2007
hello fellow blues.
alex has finally being cleared 2 play for chelsea. he arrived on friday. on the injury crisis currently rocking chelsea, no cause 4 alarm as there are other options.
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by uwamemeka(m): 7:16pm On Aug 11, 2007
hello fellow blues.
alex has finally being cleared 2 play for chelsea. he arrived on friday. on the injury crisis currently rocking chelsea, no cause 4 alarm as there are other options.
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by amodu(m): 9:01pm On Aug 11, 2007
I am very happy but there is still something am worry about, that is Daniel Alves, i wish we could complete the deal.
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by Mustay(m): 6:59am On Aug 12, 2007
Yeah. Hope alex will be happy at chelsea and not get frustrated like d tiagos of then
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by Abdblues(m): 5:58pm On Aug 12, 2007
A slim victory to kick off the season, i could not watch the game, i was told it was shone on DSTV, but i was mightily dissappointed by DSTV's yesterdays coverage, they could only show one game!!Newcastle Vs Bolton! and just the chelsea game today!!
Can any HiTV subscriber confirm to us that all the other matches were shown live by HiTv?
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by Mustay(m): 3:08am On Aug 13, 2007
Anyway we sha won. Infact that bridge na tear rubber!
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by diphor: 3:55pm On Aug 13, 2007
I was only able to see the 2nd half too and it was not bad.At least we can now relax that we've made a very good buy this season.I'm glad All those boys are determined.
Up Blues,By the end of the season we should be celebrating all the cups including Champions league
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by replenish(f): 5:00pm On Aug 13, 2007
definately
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by Mustay(m): 4:29am On Aug 14, 2007
Abi o! It's the turn of malouda now. Just hope DROGBA finds his goals' password quickly before small small wahala start to dey happen
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by FBS: 6:50am On Aug 14, 2007
chai, I love blue fans, una funny oh. UP ChelseA
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by amodu(m): 9:42am On Aug 14, 2007
We are playing Reading at home tomorrow, hoping for a good result.
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by slimnike(m): 11:35am On Aug 17, 2007
And We got the good result.
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by replenish(f): 2:29pm On Aug 17, 2007
and we are going to beat liverpool this wknd too.

victory is sure

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (81) (Reply)

Barcelona Vs Manchester United: UCL Quarter Finals (3 - 0) On 16th April 2019 / Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.