Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,340 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Guys At What Age Did You Start Asking A Girl Out And Were You Really Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys At What Age Did You Start Asking A Girl Out And Were You Really Love (654 Views)

Boyfriend Shaves Her Eyebrows Over Compliments From Guys At The Club / My Girlfriend Suddenly Start Asking For Sex / When Will Nigerian Girls Start Asking Men Out ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guys At What Age Did You Start Asking A Girl Out And Were You Really Love by sexymoma(f): 2:59pm On Jun 14, 2013
Guys over to you at what age did you start asking a girl out, Ma brother started at the age of 19, that rather too late i guess. So guys At what age did you start your paro with girls.
Re: Guys At What Age Did You Start Asking A Girl Out And Were You Really Love by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 14, 2013
About 12, had a girlfriend at 6years in Primary3 though. She made the first move by writing a romantic note, I reciprocated and an affair was born. It lasted about a week though, a love note from me to her was intercepted by my Bible Knowledge teacher at the time. Suffice it to say, the "love" was snuffed out as quickly as it had sprung up.
Re: Guys At What Age Did You Start Asking A Girl Out And Were You Really Love by sexymoma(f): 10:59am On Jun 17, 2013
fresh_dude: About 12, had a girlfriend at 6years in Primary3 though. She made the first move by writing a romantic note, I reciprocated and an affair was born. It lasted about a week though, a love note from me to her was intercepted by my Bible Knowledge teacher at the time. Suffice it to say, the "love" was snuffed out as quickly as it had sprung up.
A WEEK shocked

(1) (Reply)

Interesting Facts About Relationships You Should Know / Assured Way To CATCH Your Cheating Spouse / I Need To Be Able To Trust Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.