Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,663 members, 7,820,331 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Task Force Arrest Local Masquerade (picture) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Task Force Arrest Local Masquerade (picture) (28642 Views)

Driver Jumps Off Bridge To Escape Arrest / Stripping Self To Avoid Arrest In Nigeria - A New Trend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Task Force Arrest Local Masquerade (picture) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 15, 2013
Articul8: Mehnnn...make den no try do dis to egun nla ooo(Big Masquerade). Though,dose ones comes out in a Big way and it depicts some ppls christmas or Ileya wen dey come out. If any task wettin tries smtin funny wit dose ones...he will find himslf to be blamed
That is not a Yoruba egun. He has a funny mask on his face and wears Ankara with raffia skirt.... grin

1 Like

Re: Task Force Arrest Local Masquerade (picture) by moscobabs(m): 12:14pm On Jun 15, 2013
ara orun ndobale...lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Task Force Arrest Local Masquerade (picture) by bankyblue(m): 12:23pm On Jun 15, 2013
My people do say masquerade re not of this world? Why now lay in
Front of ordinary mortals? The pix funny die. lolz
Re: Task Force Arrest Local Masquerade (picture) by ImperialMcHael(m): 12:38pm On Jun 15, 2013
Lagbaja please beware... Lolz
Re: Task Force Arrest Local Masquerade (picture) by bedford101(m): 12:44pm On Jun 15, 2013
effisyman: funny indeed.. they shd uncloth him.
LWKMD cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Task Force Arrest Local Masquerade (picture) by billyG(m): 12:49pm On Jun 15, 2013
Ahaa!haa!!Haaaa!!!Lagbaja must lead a protest with fellow mascaras,sorry masquerades 2 police HQ. gringrin grin
Re: Task Force Arrest Local Masquerade (picture) by lawrence500(m): 12:55pm On Jun 15, 2013
Guys, this task force dey bee oooo, sey den no no say mascurade na ara orun ni?, mascurade sef done fall my hand sey den no fit disappare ni grin grin shocked shocked grin grin,omo, I no go stop dis laugh oooo
Re: Task Force Arrest Local Masquerade (picture) by dasparrow: 12:57pm On Jun 15, 2013
@Post

Its unfortunate cool

*clears throat*

*Looks around for Pagan9ja and Okijajuju*

*Notices they have not yet graced this thread*

*Patiently awaits what they have to say about this. They will probably consult the gods to find out the next cause of action*
Re: Task Force Arrest Local Masquerade (picture) by kingjohnny(m): 1:00pm On Jun 15, 2013
Chey Aru, Abomination
Re: Task Force Arrest Local Masquerade (picture) by redsun(m): 1:21pm On Jun 15, 2013
bankyblue: My people do say masquerade re not of this world? Why now lay in
Front of ordinary mortals? The pix funny die. lolz

Same way Jesus that is believe to be not of this world by Christians was nailed to the cross by the Roman.

Does the myths sound familiar to you?
Re: Task Force Arrest Local Masquerade (picture) by SPSpecial(m): 1:32pm On Jun 15, 2013
;Doro buruku pelu erin......bad act full if laugh. ;Doro buruku pelu erin......bad act full if laugh.
Re: Task Force Arrest Local Masquerade (picture) by fisko(m): 1:34pm On Jun 15, 2013
Hahahahaha,very funy.so egungun can bow 2authority despite there shakara..oga i beg flog them welwel,na so then they flog inocent pple.
Re: Task Force Arrest Local Masquerade (picture) by arshatunde: 1:37pm On Jun 15, 2013
☀◦°◦Ɣξα˚◦˚☀ ‎​​☀°˚˚˚ I tink its high tym all dis er stopped we er nw I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ modern world......buh d pix luks funny dats called dadubule
Re: Task Force Arrest Local Masquerade (picture) by informatix: 2:39pm On Jun 15, 2013
this na Fake Masquarade if them Task Force see Ogunge masquarade they wil tear Race.

1 Like

Re: Task Force Arrest Local Masquerade (picture) by seunlayi(m): 2:55pm On Jun 15, 2013
maybe he was trying to plead with the agents
Re: Task Force Arrest Local Masquerade (picture) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 15, 2013
A masquerade was beaten up and thrown in prison somewhere in the SW recently
I think another was even killed
They are slowly realizing that the colorful rice bag they wear does not scare anybody
When they misbehave they should be dealt with

Shebi they are spirits,why doesn't he disappear grin
Re: Task Force Arrest Local Masquerade (picture) by Burger01(m): 3:11pm On Jun 15, 2013
kevoh: Kai, my first e-laugh this morning grin . Abeg,flog the masqurade well!
grin
Re: Task Force Arrest Local Masquerade (picture) by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:31pm On Jun 15, 2013
[size=16pt]BY OLODUMARE!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS ABOMINATION!!!! angry angry angry angry

WHY ARE YOU ALL CALLING PAGAN 9JA & OKIJA JUJU?!!!

ALL YORUBAS HERE, ARE YOU SHEMALESS??!!! WHY CANT YOU DEFEND YOUR RELIGIO-CULTURAL TRADITIONS?!!!

ISNT IT YOURS AS WELL, MORE THAN IT IS OURS?!

BTW ALL THOSE MUMUS SAYING MASQUERADE ARE SPIRIT, THEY ARE HUMANS DRESSED TO IMITATE THE PARTICULAR SPIRIT/GOD OK!

WHEN THEY REACH THEIR LEVEL OF FRENZIE DURING THE DANCE/ACT, THAT IS WHEN THE SPIRIT POSSESES THEM.

IN OTHER WORDS, THEY REACH A HIGH-CONSCIOUS STATE.

THIS IS A BIG SHAME! MAKING YOUR CULTURE BOW ON THE DIRTY STREET TO YOUR FEET! DONT LOOK FOR PAGAN 9JA OR OKIJA JUJU. angry angry angry angry angry

WHEN THE OUTSIDE WORLD WILL SEE @ OUR CURRENT STATE, THEY WILL BE THE ONES LAUGHING AT US! YOU ARE CURRENTLY MAKING A FOOL OF YOUR OWN SELF![/size]
Re: Task Force Arrest Local Masquerade (picture) by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:37pm On Jun 15, 2013
[size=16pt]BTW THAT IS NOT EGUNGUN! THIS IS EGUNGUN. NO ONE WILL DARE TOUCH EGUNGUN[/size] :

[img]http://1.bp..com/-TYLf0L7LRCk/T7BEK6MCjPI/AAAAAAAA20U/_a0RG2yuNuU/s1600/Egungun+and+Gelede%252C+Benin+2.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Task Force Arrest Local Masquerade (picture) by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:39pm On Jun 15, 2013
[size=32pt]AND ALL THOSE COMPLAINING OF RECEIVIENG FLOGGINGS, YOU WERE WARNED NOT TO ROAM THE STREETS AROUND THAT TIME! AND NO ONE TOLD YOU TO GO NEAR THE SPIRIT DANCER.[/size]

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Task Force Arrest Local Masquerade (picture) by tayoccu(m): 3:43pm On Jun 15, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
[size=16pt]BTW THAT IS NOT EGUNGUN! THIS IS EGUNGUN. NO ONE WILL DARE TOUCH EGUNGUN[/size] :

[img]http://1.bp..com/-TYLf0L7LRCk/T7BEK6MCjPI/AAAAAAAA20U/_a0RG2yuNuU/s1600/Egungun+and+Gelede%252C+Benin+2.jpg[/img]

If I hear say them see correct uzzi, or AK and dem no bow!
Re: Task Force Arrest Local Masquerade (picture) by sleekch1c(f): 3:52pm On Jun 15, 2013
Those lousy miscreants in masks and rags should be dealt with,..they are nothing but a big nuisance. Mtchew angry angry
Re: Task Force Arrest Local Masquerade (picture) by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:20pm On Jun 15, 2013
sleekch1c: Those lousy miscreants in masks and rags should be dealt with,..they are nothing but a big nuisance. Mtchew angry angry

STFU YOU ZIONIST! JEW! I SAW YOUR PROFILE!

GO TO ISRAEL! THIS IS HOW ITS DONE HERE IN NIGERIA!
angry angry angry angry
Re: Task Force Arrest Local Masquerade (picture) by tlops(m): 4:51pm On Jun 15, 2013
Egungun be careful!
Re: Task Force Arrest Local Masquerade (picture) by naijaboiy: 5:01pm On Jun 15, 2013
[quote author=CrazyMan]Dem get liver o...isn't the masquerade supposed to be a spirit? shocked e][/color] iwonda o...shebi dem supos dissappear
Re: Task Force Arrest Local Masquerade (picture) by juicylollipop07: 5:01pm On Jun 15, 2013
Buh wat was dia offence?
Re: Task Force Arrest Local Masquerade (picture) by abacus(m): 5:03pm On Jun 15, 2013
ok.gerald:

The egungun that flogged you is somwhere longing. This is an innocent citizen. grin

My friend G! they are all the same. We only see the pic of drilling..what happened before that.. we don't know.
Re: Task Force Arrest Local Masquerade (picture) by LBT: 5:39pm On Jun 15, 2013
Masquerade see modern gun fear catch am!
Re: Task Force Arrest Local Masquerade (picture) by seunny4lif(m): 5:51pm On Jun 15, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Ofcourse they are grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Task Force Arrest Local Masquerade (picture) by seunny4lif(m): 6:04pm On Jun 15, 2013
LBT: Masquerade see modern gun fear catch am!
Masquerade get level oooo?In akure na two times a year and dem never born anybody make he come close becos na chain dem dey use hold am...If,police na dem dey push people commot for road..........
Re: Task Force Arrest Local Masquerade (picture) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 15, 2013
sir-p2007:

WHERE IS UR SPIRIT OF FORGIVENESS AS A CHRISTAIN.
where did u read forgivess for the devil in d bible? [/b]/have u not been told to bind and cast? [/b]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Some Important Dates Of 2016. / hot-angel, nike4luv, Latoya - the bootylicious Nairaland girls / Photos Of Me Patching My Street With Cement And Gravel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.