Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,732 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

"i Will Think About It" The Nigerian Female Syndrome - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "i Will Think About It" The Nigerian Female Syndrome (2672 Views)

She Will Think Am Impotent.... / Hello Girls..if You Sleep With Him On The First Date, This Is What He Will Think / HOW TO AVOID "I WILL THINK ABOUT IT" RESPONSE? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"i Will Think About It" The Nigerian Female Syndrome by PRYNXLEX(m): 4:09pm On May 07, 2008
I HAVE ALWAYS WONDERED WHY CHICKS, AFTER THEY HAVE BEEN ASKED OUT WILL ALWAYS SAY "I WILL THINK ABOUT IT"
I HAVE HAD DIFFERENT CHICKS OPINIONS BUT LET ME HEAR THAT OF THE LANDERS. HIT ME
Re: "i Will Think About It" The Nigerian Female Syndrome by welli(f): 4:11pm On May 07, 2008
some babes use it while others dnt.for me,NO.i ve other ways to keep a guy waitin other dan I WILL THINK ABOUT IT.
Re: "i Will Think About It" The Nigerian Female Syndrome by PRYNXLEX(m): 4:17pm On May 07, 2008
@ WELLI

I BEG TELL ME MORE. WHAT IS UR TECHNIQUE.
Re: "i Will Think About It" The Nigerian Female Syndrome by Busta(f): 4:18pm On May 07, 2008
Happens alot when it comes to Kids asking Kids out!!

the gurls u dealing are prolly kids thats why.
Re: "i Will Think About It" The Nigerian Female Syndrome by iice(f): 4:21pm On May 07, 2008
LMAO Busta
Or more like confuzzled beings grin grin
Yes they will say i'l think about it coz most likely, they want you as a back up or something. . .
Re: "i Will Think About It" The Nigerian Female Syndrome by PRYNXLEX(m): 4:22pm On May 07, 2008
@ BUSTA U CHASED ME HERE. WETIN I DO YOU NA.

I REMEMBER ONCE. A KID IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD USED THE WORD "PROLLY" INSTEAD OF PROBABLY. WAS THAT YOU ?
Re: "i Will Think About It" The Nigerian Female Syndrome by PRYNXLEX(m): 4:24pm On May 07, 2008
iice you be better chick jo. thanks for that
Re: "i Will Think About It" The Nigerian Female Syndrome by ayeesha: 4:35pm On May 07, 2008
never ceases to amaze me. had this neighbour who was asked out by a guy in the neighbourhood. as a typical naija babe, she decided to pose a little and told the guy she would think about it. unfortunately for her, the guy was a no nonsense fellow and assumed she was probably not interested. he met another girl who knew what she wanted and promptly agreed. today they are happily married and the other girl that was thinking about it is still lamenting that the other lady snatched the guy from her.

1 Like

Re: "i Will Think About It" The Nigerian Female Syndrome by tngtech(m): 4:37pm On May 07, 2008
they will think about it, it wat they are going to say.
Re: "i Will Think About It" The Nigerian Female Syndrome by PRYNXLEX(m): 4:39pm On May 07, 2008
@ AYEESHA.

YA TOO BAD FOR THAT CHICK SHA. I WISH OTHER CHICKS COULD LEARN FROM THIS STORY. BUT MY QUESTION IS WHY?
Re: "i Will Think About It" The Nigerian Female Syndrome by Ezinwannem: 5:00pm On May 07, 2008
it depends o, if u meet sum1 2day and 2morrow u ask her out, abeg, da gurl gat da right 2 think about it which means she wants 2 know u more, lol, but wen she says YES as u might wanna hear, den u gat sumthing she wants like Money, lol, lol, den if it is NO, da gurl just aint feelings u 4rom ur looks, da way u talk etc,

so most times, "I will think about it" is better, lol
Re: "i Will Think About It" The Nigerian Female Syndrome by Busta(f): 5:09pm On May 07, 2008
PRYNXLEX:

@ BUSTA You CHASED ME HERE. WETIN I DO YOU NA.

I REMEMBER ONCE. A KID IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD USED THE WORD [b]"PROLLY" INSTEAD OF PROBABLY. WAS THAT YOU ?[/b]

I reject that ur neighbourhood in JESUS NAME (AMEN).

Read what u wrote again . . .does that even make sense to u? I assume u went to skool and not skool going thru u.
Re: "i Will Think About It" The Nigerian Female Syndrome by Ezinwannem: 5:33pm On May 07, 2008
lol@Busta, wat they called wat u just described is "Educated Illitrate", lol
Re: "i Will Think About It" The Nigerian Female Syndrome by adeboo(f): 5:35pm On May 07, 2008
But sometimes, there are issues that the girl needs to think about.
She needs to weigh her options etc.
Re: "i Will Think About It" The Nigerian Female Syndrome by ariblaze(m): 11:16pm On May 07, 2008
ayeesha:

never ceases to amaze me. had this neighbour who was asked out by a guy in the neighbourhood. as a typical naija babe, she decided to pose a little and told the guy she would think about it. unfortunately for her, the guy was a no nonsense fellow and assumed she was probably not interested. he met another girl who knew what she wanted and promptly agreed. today they are happily married and the other girl that was thinking about it is still lamenting that the other lady snatched the guy from her.

now thats quite a story
Re: "i Will Think About It" The Nigerian Female Syndrome by JoyceAgim(f): 1:16am On May 08, 2008
But [/color]sometimes, there are issues that the girl needs to think about.
She needs to weigh her options etc.               Thats true,i agree with u.[color=#006600]
Re: "i Will Think About It" The Nigerian Female Syndrome by Cadet(f): 1:20am On May 08, 2008
Maybe becuz she's thinking about it. "Is he worth it or not?", am I just wasting my night out?" undecided
Re: "i Will Think About It" The Nigerian Female Syndrome by Bizl4Rizl(m): 8:54pm On May 08, 2008
ayeesha:

I have a principle - I never ask out a girl twice! Now what I have noticed about Naija girls is that you ask them out and they say, "I will think about it. . ." then when they have thot about it they give you hints for you to ask them again before saying YES! What BULL!

Of course, I wont ask out a girl on my 2nd date with her but after a lot of weighing and studying, I make my move and when I do, I give u an appropriate amount of time (usually 2 weeks) and if no response I MOVE!

This doesnt mean I end the friendship or stop talking or relating with her but I move from being romantic or having feelings to just being PLATONIC! Thats just me! (OF course there are always exceptions to every rule!) grin
Re: "i Will Think About It" The Nigerian Female Syndrome by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 08, 2008
PRYNXLEX:

@ BUSTA You CHASED ME HERE. WETIN I DO YOU NA.

I REMEMBER ONCE. A KID IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD USED THE WORD "PROLLY" INSTEAD OF PROBABLY. WAS THAT YOU ?

hhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. ROTMFFLMFAO aswerigad!
Re: "i Will Think About It" The Nigerian Female Syndrome by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 08, 2008
there's a big chance u ladies used that phrase if any of u lived or grew up in naija.
Re: "i Will Think About It" The Nigerian Female Syndrome by StanP(m): 6:40pm On May 09, 2008
LMAO
I remembered back den, after asking a girl out and the razmatazz that follows, when she finally says yes, I always ask mysef what wud i say next, tinking abt it now ,it is just too funny.
@ thread
Some Girls use that line to show d guy that they are not cheap, to them "U can't ask me out and xpect me to just say YES".
I wish u cud see them after that Yarn, d way they will snore away at night(wen they shd pobably be tinking abt it), only to open their wide mouth d next time to say "After much tot i decided to give u a chance.
Any girl that tells me "I will tink abt you", i just conclude within me that she is mine already.If not, wat is there to tink abt , a NO is a NO and YES is YES, perhaps sayn "let's get to know each oda beta is a beta reply.
Re: "i Will Think About It" The Nigerian Female Syndrome by onyekang1(f): 1:54pm On May 10, 2008
@ busta
i concur joo,it only happens wen kids ask kids out
Re: "i Will Think About It" The Nigerian Female Syndrome by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 10, 2008
I use it when I have no intention of dating the guy!

While they wait, I can meet someone else and date him instead!
Re: "i Will Think About It" The Nigerian Female Syndrome by HRhotness(f): 2:53pm On May 10, 2008
OMO IBO:

there's a big chance u ladies used that phrase if any of u lived or grew up in naija.

Grew up in Nigeria, never did!
I cld always tell if i'd date a guy in the 1st few minutes of meeting him, so chances her by the time he asks me, theres an answer ready and waiting. I'm really very impatient and like to get straight to the point  grin

my cousin used to use the line tho, her excuse was she didnt want to tie herself down in case some better comes along and at the same time leave that option open,,,  undecided never did get that tho, if u knw what u want, why settle for less? 
Re: "i Will Think About It" The Nigerian Female Syndrome by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 10, 2008
@Poster
maybe they actually do need to 'think about it' grin
Re: "i Will Think About It" The Nigerian Female Syndrome by Tattooboy: 3:14pm On May 10, 2008
ibkaye
@Poster
maybe they actually do need to 'think about it'

u didn't think about it when that Kanonese proposed to u

@poster
u're a dullard, come and lemme show how its meant to be
Re: "i Will Think About It" The Nigerian Female Syndrome by Nobody: 3:17pm On May 10, 2008
Tattooboy:

u didn't think about it when that Kanonese proposed to u
when did that happen? tongue
Re: "i Will Think About It" The Nigerian Female Syndrome by NaJaHaJe(f): 3:18pm On May 10, 2008
@Topic

Does that still happen?
Re: "i Will Think About It" The Nigerian Female Syndrome by Cadet(f): 3:32pm On May 10, 2008
NaJa HaJe:

@Topic

Does that still happen?
Of course na, when the world is free of wowo men
Re: "i Will Think About It" The Nigerian Female Syndrome by RichyBlacK(m): 4:05pm On May 10, 2008
As far as I'm concerned, the phrase simply means "I'm incapable of making that decision now". It depends on the "level" of the babe. If she's anywhere from 8.5 and above, I will definitely ask again. But from 6.5 and below? She's just fooling her self.
Re: "i Will Think About It" The Nigerian Female Syndrome by HRhotness(f): 4:08pm On May 10, 2008
RichyBlacK:

As far as I'm concerned, the phrase simply means "I'm incapable of making that decision now". It depends on the "level" of the babe. If she's anywhere from 8.5 and above, I will definitely ask again. But from 6.5 and below? She's just fooling her self.

And what scales do u use for ur measurements
Re: "i Will Think About It" The Nigerian Female Syndrome by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 10, 2008
I'll think about if means you just dint impress me enough this time. Try taking me to a hotter joint or buying a more expensive gift, Then you'll see I can be pretty fast in making decisions grin Just kidding!!

Anyway, I'll think about it cud mean three things:
1. I'm just not intrested and I dont want to sound rude by saying it.
2. The girls's playing hard to get.
3. She really WANTS to THINK about it, C'mon whats so wrong about that. Its better to look before you leap!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help My Boyfriend / Is Beauty A Curse. / Nairalanders Upload Ur Real Pics So We Can Put A Face To The Post!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.