Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Tade Ogidan Batters Wife [PHOTO] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tade Ogidan Batters Wife [PHOTO] (63432 Views)

Jide Kosoko And Daughter As Husband And Wife (Photo) / Timi Dakolo And His Beautiful Wife (photo) / Tade Ogidan Didnt Beat His Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tade Ogidan Batters Wife [PHOTO] by stonebridge: 10:47pm On Jun 14, 2013
I usually suspect stories like this especially when the victim poses for pictures with fresh blood gushing out of her face. It is surreal because that act defies normal human behaviour.Shouldn't she get first aid first before doing photo ops to support her case?.
It is easy for us to rush into conclusion based on what we are told but how much of it is the truth?. What if she is trying to tarnish Tade's image and kill his career like the Nigerian ambassador's wife because her marriage is going bunkers?.

4 Likes

Re: Tade Ogidan Batters Wife [PHOTO] by gbanikiti(m): 10:47pm On Jun 14, 2013
I hope wife number 3 is warming up for her own round of beatings. hehehe! i no fit laugh abeg! grin
Re: Tade Ogidan Batters Wife [PHOTO] by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 14, 2013
DaVinChiSam: Some men self... beat your wives only with yer banana... tha's the only beating allowed... cool cool
but you wicked sha grin cheesy
Re: Tade Ogidan Batters Wife [PHOTO] by TexasCowboy(m): 10:49pm On Jun 14, 2013
Shameful act from a respected name in nollywood. I wonder what necessitated such violence from him. Even if the wife f**ked another guy it is still not tangible reason to turn your wife into a punch bag. Why not divorce her if you feel so grieved by the "sin" she committed. This is so appalling. s.m.h

1 Like

Re: Tade Ogidan Batters Wife [PHOTO] by xlam01: 10:50pm On Jun 14, 2013
Tade Ogidan is the LARGEST coward on Earth and Beyond!
Re: Tade Ogidan Batters Wife [PHOTO] by gbanikiti(m): 10:50pm On Jun 14, 2013
Yes o!

1 Like

Re: Tade Ogidan Batters Wife [PHOTO] by desh(m): 10:52pm On Jun 14, 2013
Dis is a fire no one wants to see da smoke, quite odd cos i always saw Tade as a gentleman. Real men control wit der heads not fits...Word
Re: Tade Ogidan Batters Wife [PHOTO] by sylve11: 10:54pm On Jun 14, 2013
engineerd:

IN BED! DOG*GY STYLE WHILE TUGGING AT HER HAIR!

and jisos fell from a pavement! shocked cool
Re: Tade Ogidan Batters Wife [PHOTO] by mesther96(f): 10:55pm On Jun 14, 2013
[quote
author=DaVinChiSam]Some men self... beat your wives only with yer
banana... tha's the only beating allowed... cool cool[/quote] confirm!!! sweet lashes smileycheesywink:p
Re: Tade Ogidan Batters Wife [PHOTO] by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 14, 2013
See beautiful woman who is even out of his league!

@ifeboscoe
You do not have any authority to punish an adult.
If you are upsets with her, communicate with her and resolve the issue maturely.
ifebosco: please just tell one mature way of punishing a woman

2 Likes

Re: Tade Ogidan Batters Wife [PHOTO] by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 14, 2013
gender equality
Re: Tade Ogidan Batters Wife [PHOTO] by Hunkyimage(m): 10:56pm On Jun 14, 2013
Policewoman: I hope the man will not blame it on PMS. Lol. But seriously, men abeg stop beating your wives. It is barbaric.

P.M.S?? As in Motor Spirit tingz?
Re: Tade Ogidan Batters Wife [PHOTO] by gbanikiti(m): 10:56pm On Jun 14, 2013
But seriously, that picture does not look like Tade Ogidan! abi i dey see double?
Re: Tade Ogidan Batters Wife [PHOTO] by theripper: 10:58pm On Jun 14, 2013
Reminds me of a particular Deji of Akure that tore his wife blouse during a slug-fest in public. Almost similar lacerations as this woman.
Re: Tade Ogidan Batters Wife [PHOTO] by lifestyle1(m): 11:01pm On Jun 14, 2013
engineerd: what a coward! He should come and square with me and i will beat the blackness from his face!

You be bash ali ?
Re: Tade Ogidan Batters Wife [PHOTO] by freebreezeyz(m): 11:01pm On Jun 14, 2013
@Stonebridge: U make a whole lot of sense there.....though.......

meanwhile @ Topic: THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A TIME BEATING A WOMAN SOLVES ANYTHING! IF THIS SAME MAN WAS D ONE DAT CAUGHT HIS WIFE WITH ANODA MAN AS WE HAVE IN ANODA TOPIC HERE ON NL, WELL,,,,,,,,,,,............ lipsrsealed

Back to topic: If true, den Mr Tade ogidan shld be made to face 3 area 'weed overtaken' men in Campus square on Lagos island! We need to really test his strength angry angry
Re: Tade Ogidan Batters Wife [PHOTO] by dayokanu(m): 11:02pm On Jun 14, 2013
engineerd: what a coward! He should come and square with me and i will beat the blackness from his face!

With this your spaghetti sized arms na him you wan use fight am LOL
Re: Tade Ogidan Batters Wife [PHOTO] by Maxymilliano(m): 11:04pm On Jun 14, 2013
OGD how come nau?
Re: Tade Ogidan Batters Wife [PHOTO] by pekelepekele(m): 11:04pm On Jun 14, 2013
Some women deserved to be battered

1 Like

Re: Tade Ogidan Batters Wife [PHOTO] by Chinwem(f): 11:04pm On Jun 14, 2013
GenBuhari: See beautiful woman who is even out of his league!

@ifeboscoe
You do not have any authority to punish an adult.
If you re upset with her, communicate with her and resolve the issue maturely.

Thank you o jare........too many villagers in the system

1 Like

Re: Tade Ogidan Batters Wife [PHOTO] by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 14, 2013
Spare us , they were fighting and he won. Don't start what you can't finish
Re: Tade Ogidan Batters Wife [PHOTO] by mike404(m): 11:04pm On Jun 14, 2013
Forget..this woman fit don go shine her Congo outside. Nor be south west she come from
Re: Tade Ogidan Batters Wife [PHOTO] by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 14, 2013
dayokanu:

With this your spaghetti sized arms na him you wan use fight am LOL

LOL...bros....its funny u mentioned my arms....i've got muscular biceps and triceps.....true story, i break coconuts with my triceps.
Re: Tade Ogidan Batters Wife [PHOTO] by Blackgold09(f): 11:06pm On Jun 14, 2013
News carry ur news na half ooooo
Re: Tade Ogidan Batters Wife [PHOTO] by gbanikiti(m): 11:08pm On Jun 14, 2013
pekelepekele: Some women deserved to be battered
and men deserves to be what? suwegbe! angry

1 Like

Re: Tade Ogidan Batters Wife [PHOTO] by Jorian1(m): 11:08pm On Jun 14, 2013
engineerd:

IN BED! DOG*GY STYLE WHILE TUGGING AT HER HAIR!
baddest boy. so that is how you punish your babe. she Don suffer wella.
Re: Tade Ogidan Batters Wife [PHOTO] by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 14, 2013
LET ME NOT TALK TOO MUCH
IT SUCKS TO GET UR AZZ KICKED
BUT GOD KNOWS BEST WHY THIS HAPPENED
I MAKE IT A POINT NEVER 2 INTERFERE
OR TAKE SIDES IN SUCH.
IF A WOMAN DOESNT LIKE THE BEATING
SHE CAN LEAVE
A DONKEY WILL REMAIN WITH AN ABUSIVE MASTER
Re: Tade Ogidan Batters Wife [PHOTO] by mkoabiola: 11:16pm On Jun 14, 2013
Women can sometimes push men to d wall,bt I will kal uncle Tade to confirm d story

1 Like

Re: Tade Ogidan Batters Wife [PHOTO] by dayokanu(m): 11:16pm On Jun 14, 2013
engineerd:

LOL...bros....its funny u mentioned my arms....i've got muscular biceps and triceps.....true story, i break coconuts with my triceps.

Unless in your own dictionary Bicep and triceps means head and stomach

Cos those are the 2 biggest part of your body

LOL grin grin grin
Re: Tade Ogidan Batters Wife [PHOTO] by druid06(m): 11:16pm On Jun 14, 2013
Some dude on here are just plain psychopaths and hypocrites like they don't do worse in real life. You think abusing a woman means beating the shi-t out of her. Don't you all know there are other ways men out there abuses their wives like having an affair ( emotional ) or verbal abuse. The're the first to throw stones like they're saints. I have never raised my hands to hit a woman neither have I ever abused any woman in any form intentionally but some women just deserves whatever abuse their partners inflict on them. Any woman that doesn't give her husband a peace of mind should be ready for the consequencies. This abuse of a thing is a two way thing. If a woman uses sex to punish her husband, it's a form of abuse. So women out there, please stop playing the victim and acting like you're all innocents too. Abuse in any form is a two way street.

1 Like

Re: Tade Ogidan Batters Wife [PHOTO] by Richy4(m): 11:17pm On Jun 14, 2013
ifebosco: please just tell one mature way of punishing a woman
wake her up at 3AM,ask her to knee down and raise her hand with pillow on it. it is matured and romantic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sick Adewale Adeyemo Begs For Fund To Survive (Video) / Churchill, His Wife, Rosaline Meurer & Son Visit Maduka At His Lekki Mansion / 2Baba, Blackface At Faze’s Twin Sister, Ifeyinwa Asia Service Of Songs (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.