Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,377 members, 7,819,370 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Tade Ogidan Batters Wife [PHOTO] - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tade Ogidan Batters Wife [PHOTO] (63435 Views)

Jide Kosoko And Daughter As Husband And Wife (Photo) / Timi Dakolo And His Beautiful Wife (photo) / Tade Ogidan Didnt Beat His Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tade Ogidan Batters Wife [PHOTO] by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 15, 2013
you people sound like the man didn't receive punches or she didn't bite/slap him ahaahhh lwkd . Again don't start what you can't finish, most men are always in self defense but the society(feminist and their azz lickers) keep pointing fingers.what's the difference between throwing plates etc to someone's face and receiving a punch? The difference is the one receiving plates slaps don't whine and the one who receiving punches cry, whine, scream then comes out blah blah he beat me .
You asked for gender equality. He punched her as his equal, no more discrimination, women are treated the way men are treated. hope you enjoy
Re: Tade Ogidan Batters Wife [PHOTO] by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:48pm On Jun 15, 2013
^You have a point bros. we dont know the other side of the story.

however many a times it is abusive.
Re: Tade Ogidan Batters Wife [PHOTO] by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 15, 2013
Women must avoid provoking men to the point of violence.
Men must show more control and not resort to violence and even if they do hit their woman, there is no justification for beating her to the point of hospitalisation.
It is funny how easy it is control your temper when somebody is physically equal or stronger than you. If it was Mike Tyson abusing you with the same words your wife was using, I bet you would keep your temper under control.
CAMEROONPRIDE: you people sound like the man didn't receive punches or she didn't bite/slap him ahaahhh lwkd . Again don't start what you can't finish, most men are always in self defense but the society(feminist and their azz lickers) keep pointing fingers.what's the difference between throwing plates etc to someone's face and receiving a punch? The difference is the one receiving plates slaps don't whine and the one who receiving punches cry, whine, scream then comes out blah blah he beat me .
You asked for gender equality. He punched her as his equal, no more discrimination, women are treated the way men are treated. hope you enjoy

1 Like

Re: Tade Ogidan Batters Wife [PHOTO] by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 15, 2013
GenBuhari: Women must avoid provoking men to the point of violence.
Men must show more control and not resort to violence and even if they do hit their woman, there is no justification for beating her to the point of hospitalisation.
It is funny how easy it is control your temper when somebody is physically equal or stronger than you. If it was Mike Tyson abusing you with the same words your wife was using, I bet you would keep your temper under control.

exactly, that's why I said: don't start what you can't finish, simple as that.
Re: Tade Ogidan Batters Wife [PHOTO] by JJahzwill(m): 8:55pm On Jun 15, 2013
Maybe d wife runs @ d mouth n he needed 2 manually override her? * take a bite frm his agege bread n washes it down wf alomo* nansense!
Re: Tade Ogidan Batters Wife [PHOTO] by charles424(m): 9:44pm On Jun 15, 2013
ogusbaba1: Movie Producer Tade Ogidan Batters Wife
Her name is Yewande Ogidan and her hubby is celebrated movie producer Tade Ogidan. He beat her yesterday Thursday, June 13,2013. They have three kids together.

This is sad and i hope this embarrasses him into stopping this act as the email i got says he beat his first wife till she ran. Yewande is his second wife. DOMESTIC VIOLENCE IN ANY FORM WHATSOEVER IS WRONG!

How long has this been going on?is this the first time?oh my goodness. I hope she has family and friends at this time to support her.

Source: http://www.ogusbaba.com/2013/06/movie-producer-tade-ogidan-batters-wife.html

The first time he will be beating her Whaoo dis is a wonderful and caring husband...after 3 kids? Women!!!!! They can provoke man to death...well as they don't use to wash their head,,,,they always bahave abnormal...ask real men who women have not turn to wrapper.....if I can rewind my life I prefer not to have a woman in my house...am not saying its proper for man to be beating his wife...but women of nowadays have no single manners.No appology for saying this...
Re: Tade Ogidan Batters Wife [PHOTO] by folayanyetunde: 9:44pm On Jun 15, 2013
My Conclusion~Tade is a weakling
Re: Tade Ogidan Batters Wife [PHOTO] by charles424(m): 9:51pm On Jun 15, 2013
folayanyetunde@:
My Conclusion~Tade is a weakling

Your conclusion is senseless....Go and sleep.
Re: Tade Ogidan Batters Wife [PHOTO] by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jun 15, 2013
stonebridge: I usually suspect stories like this especially when the victim poses for pictures with fresh blood gushing out of her face. It is surreal because that act defies normal human behaviour.Shouldn't she get first aid first before doing photo ops to support her case?.
It is easy for us to rush into conclusion based on what we are told but how much of it is the truth?. What if she is trying to tarnish Tade's image and kill his career like the Nigerian ambassador's wife because her marriage is going bunkers?.

From hindsight I have learn't never to draw conclusions on family squabbles until one gets the total picture of things, not to say that I support battering of one's spouse-don't just take things at face value!
Re: Tade Ogidan Batters Wife [PHOTO] by DaVinChiSam(m): 2:25am On Jun 16, 2013
kulyie: lol grin you wicked o.that punishment too much o.how you go use penis punish me grin

Come make ah show you na... cool cool
Re: Tade Ogidan Batters Wife [PHOTO] by Haywhizie007(m): 7:26am On Jun 16, 2013
Na wa o! Pple we luk up 2 as role models ends up dissappointin u....
Re: Tade Ogidan Batters Wife [PHOTO] by zoeyy: 7:40am On Jun 16, 2013
She has replied to dispel the beating claims. According to her, a minivan hit her and she hit her steering wheel. She was without a seat belt so she suffered a bad bruise that cut across her right eyelash, bruises on her forehead, bruises on the right and left side of her face and the injured nose. Her friend took the picture so they can laught at it later, according to her.

HER STORY:Yewande says''I Had an accident with my honda three weeks ago but i am fine now.it was minor.i hit my head on the steering wheel when a mini van hit my car from behind.my husband is even in the UK right now and he did not abuse me in any way .i am not defending him,if anyone has done anything to me,i will speak out.i am very well aware of domestic violence and i urge you to go on with your campaign against it but i was not assaulted by my loving husband-
i was taking my kids to school and there was a gallop and a mini van hit me from behind,it was my fault because i didnt have my seat belt on.
Tade ogidan cannot hurt a fly,i am not defending him but thats how he is.
my tade would never hit a woman,he is far older than me and he treats me like a baby''.

I asked her why she allowed her picture to be snapped and circulated
Yewande said her friend snapped her pic after the minor accident so that they would have something to laugh about later and that friend sent the pic to two other people whom they have been calling to find out if the picture was sent to me by them.
Re: Tade Ogidan Batters Wife [PHOTO] by druid06(m): 11:14am On Jun 16, 2013
END OF DISCUSSION. THREAD CLOSED.
Re: Tade Ogidan Batters Wife [PHOTO] by Tjazzolalekan: 3:00pm On Jun 16, 2013
No matter Ђ✆w has happened its not reach d level of dis now, U̶̲̥̅̊ ar part of irresponsible man your children seing U̶̲̥̅̊ as a role model U̶̲̥̅̊ forgot; mr man change ur way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

8 Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Teen Mothers ( Photos ) / Sick Adewale Adeyemo Begs For Fund To Survive (Video) / 2Baba, Blackface At Faze’s Twin Sister, Ifeyinwa Asia Service Of Songs (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.