Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,606 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Tade Ogidan Batters Wife [PHOTO] - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tade Ogidan Batters Wife [PHOTO] (63437 Views)

Jide Kosoko And Daughter As Husband And Wife (Photo) / Timi Dakolo And His Beautiful Wife (photo) / Tade Ogidan Didnt Beat His Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tade Ogidan Batters Wife [PHOTO] by ibro2040: 6:15am On Jun 15, 2013
I can never do this. This is not only bad but dangerous. What of if this woman suddenly collapse in the process. What would I tell her family,my friends,the law and the world? That will just destroy not only your future dream but your existence cos you may finish it in jail. Besides, highest a week after the misunderstanding both of you more especially the man,will start looking for each other in the night. There are so many ways to settle misunderstandings in marriage. You can avoid each other till tempers are down then you talk
Re: Tade Ogidan Batters Wife [PHOTO] by floriana(m): 6:30am On Jun 15, 2013
confiritch: Beating up one's wife is more than meet the eye. A man had quarrel with his wife. She dressed up on sunday and left the house without disclosing where she was going because of the quarrel. He went to the church and from there drove to his cousin's house. When he came back, she had locked the entrance door from the back. He knocked the door severally and she refuse to open it. He waited in the car for about two hours, then went to the window of the room to tell her to open the door. She asked him to go back to where he was coming from and that he does not have the right to leave the house without disclosing his whereabout. He asked her whether she informed him where she went to and threatened to break the door because he can never be a slave in his own house. She dared him, he brought a welder that forced the door open around 10pm. He sat in the living room taking apple and a can soft drinks. She came out from the room and started making jest of him about destroying his own property and paying a welder in that regard. When she was frustrated by his refusal to reply her, she took his drinks and pour it to his face. He beat the woman and she was hospitalised.
Cool apple story!

1 Like

Re: Tade Ogidan Batters Wife [PHOTO] by princespatience: 7:06am On Jun 15, 2013
what kind of nonsense is dat? let him go an fight wit a fellow man let dem beat him like a child;>
Re: Tade Ogidan Batters Wife [PHOTO] by Nobody: 7:13am On Jun 15, 2013
The degree of bruises arising from the beating,I think commensurate with her 'sin' against hubby. I sense a case of infidelity here. Anyway whichever way, women should do everything possible not to allow their husbands bather them.
Re: Tade Ogidan Batters Wife [PHOTO] by Nobody: 7:28am On Jun 15, 2013
pekelepekele: Some women deserved to be battered
bejeria101: people always moved by sentiments,he beats his wife and there is noise,have u sat down to ask WHAT DID SHE DO? Abeg if she is tired,she shld walk now,otondo looking for attention.
bejeria101: people always moved by sentiments,he beats his wife and there is noise,have u sat down to ask WHAT DID SHE DO? Abeg if she is tired,she shld walk now,otondo looking for attention.
matoyeh: I dont know why some men turn themselves to woman i am not sure this question is stupid. We shouldnt consider our own condition alone but with other people. If our mothers character were good and are still good to our fathers, then lucky them. But nowadays ladies are so rude and arrogants. Some of them have taken immorality as their flags.
No man in this world would loved to marry such woman to become a wife beater, but some women can pretend for some years.
If such man now see a new persistence character and habbit that is unbearable, what will he do that to loose his temper on such woman.
I pray for God's protection over my marriage
evil. Chei
So y'all are potential wife batterers?pls put up your pics so I can run anytime I see anyone of you.

1 Like

Re: Tade Ogidan Batters Wife [PHOTO] by Nobody: 7:35am On Jun 15, 2013
"the email i got"...wtf! Na olofofo you be?
Re: Tade Ogidan Batters Wife [PHOTO] by Theeni: 7:59am On Jun 15, 2013
Hmmm. Come and see about 2 weeks ago when my neighbour was being tortured by his giant wife outside. The woman beat nonsense for him body. Bite, condo, and other things. Got me wondering, did he actually think he could control a woman this big wey con be agbero again? Cause the woman na real gangster o ;DHmmm. Come and see about 2 weeks ago when my neighbour was being tortured by his giant wife outside. The woman beat nonsense for him body. Bite, condo, and other things. Got me wondering, did he actually think he could control a woman this big wey con be agbero again? Cause the woman na real gangster o
Re: Tade Ogidan Batters Wife [PHOTO] by jaymdee(m): 8:23am On Jun 15, 2013
Sometimes we never understand
Re: Tade Ogidan Batters Wife [PHOTO] by kraftykc(m): 8:39am On Jun 15, 2013
Yoruba man beats wife shocked shocked call the presses! Abeg na their small work

1 Like

Re: Tade Ogidan Batters Wife [PHOTO] by Afam4eva(m): 8:40am On Jun 15, 2013
engineerd: what a coward! He should come and square with me and i will beat the blackness from his face!
Are you his third wife? Lol grin

Tade Ogidan has always looked responsible to me but looks and disposition could be deceiving.
Re: Tade Ogidan Batters Wife [PHOTO] by chacha3(f): 9:12am On Jun 15, 2013
Michael Sokoto:
Cancel vacation keh? Dat one na ajebota quarrel naa. Dis is one reason kpako couples always live silently peacefully happily ever after! Within a kpako couple, If d wife been dey hope 4 vacation abi shoppin, na inside dream dat quarrel fit happen then, d husband naim gor even first d wife wake up 4 mornin smile tell him wife say, "mama chichi, u knw say dat quarrel nor gor get head, so nor even think am". grin
. Lol,ok wether kpako or ajebo couple beating or fighting should be rule out.
Re: Tade Ogidan Batters Wife [PHOTO] by bukkieno(f): 9:20am On Jun 15, 2013
That's too bad!
Re: Tade Ogidan Batters Wife [PHOTO] by lolaluv1(f): 9:30am On Jun 15, 2013
Cuddlemii: I am disappointed in his behavior. All these seemingly decent hubbies!

That's why I respect Charly boy to a certain extent.
At least, he doesn't maltreat his wife despite his image as a crazy/carefree man.
Instead, Charly boy exalts his wife at any given opportunity.

I'll take a crazy Charly Boy any day, over a seeming 'responsible' man who pummels his wife in private.

1 Like

Re: Tade Ogidan Batters Wife [PHOTO] by Decryptor(m): 9:37am On Jun 15, 2013
Why do men "from that side" always beat their wives? Well it serves their women right since it's only men "from their side" they choose to marry! tongue

1 Like

Re: Tade Ogidan Batters Wife [PHOTO] by Sanboy25: 9:38am On Jun 15, 2013
^^^^ undecided
Re: Tade Ogidan Batters Wife [PHOTO] by deols(f): 9:38am On Jun 15, 2013
He beat his first wife and you thought your fate would be different?

I am sorry if you didnt know that, Mr.s

Wife battery should already be criminalised.

1 Like

Re: Tade Ogidan Batters Wife [PHOTO] by Oyab(m): 9:41am On Jun 15, 2013
Sanboy25: He didn't hear what happened to the man who slapped his wife...
He'll soon get to know grin grin
dat shit can never happen in d west any woman who try rubbish with her husband here will seriously be beaten up and no law will forbid dat
Re: Tade Ogidan Batters Wife [PHOTO] by nep2ra(m): 9:47am On Jun 15, 2013
We shouldn't be too quick to judge until we know what actually transpired between both parties. While not holding brief for Mr Tade Ogidan, we should put into consideration what the woman have said or done to provoke him. I say this, because some women can be very rude and can say anything to provoke you to do your worst. While some men will walk away or simply ignore such provoking talk, others may not have that self control and will succumb to their raging tempers.
Re: Tade Ogidan Batters Wife [PHOTO] by Sanboy25: 9:47am On Jun 15, 2013
Oyab: dat shit can never happen in d west any woman who try rubbish with her husband here will seriously be beaten up and no law will forbid dat
You're saying that as if you were PROUD... Hope I'm wrong... undecided
Re: Tade Ogidan Batters Wife [PHOTO] by Orikinla(m): 9:50am On Jun 15, 2013
He was role playing a character for his next domestic violence movie.
It was a rehearsal grin
Re: Tade Ogidan Batters Wife [PHOTO] by DrMuzungu(m): 10:36am On Jun 15, 2013
Next time he feels angry, or is drunk, I advice him to go out, find a nearest group of JTF soldiers and beat them all up. beating a woman, no matter why?!?!?! A$$hole and a coward.

2 Likes

Re: Tade Ogidan Batters Wife [PHOTO] by gloriousGod: 10:57am On Jun 15, 2013
I don't support wife battery but at times these young ladies dat runs after rich men to maintain big girls status and fame, there is always a price to pay.she should have found out from the first wife before jumping into be d with him. So here comes the fame , dat is what haPpens when a man acquires a woman. Real married couples don't treat themselves so. I pray for peace in their home for the sake of their wonderful children.
Uncle, bros oni bulala, give yourself brain, we are counting down for u, can't u control ur temper knowing u r celebrity?
Re: Tade Ogidan Batters Wife [PHOTO] by missade(f): 11:25am On Jun 15, 2013
Violence from either party is wrong. For those saying women can be rude and arrrogant hence they provoke men to beat them; men too are verbally abusive and arrogant as well, dooes that mean the women should take up a mortar and strike men mercilessly or administer poison to his food?. That shouldn't justify beating anyone to a pulp.
The truth is both sexes need to control their temper and not let anyone turn u to sth ur not.
For the females-dont let him turn u to a punchbag or an emotional wreck, u are meant to be loved and respecte and also to respect back.

For the males- don't let any woman turn u to mike tyson! Ur meant to provide and protect her and not to be d one she needs protection from.
If we feel the other person makes our blood boil, pls run for ya life! cheesy #Simple#
Re: Tade Ogidan Batters Wife [PHOTO] by missade(f): 11:26am On Jun 15, 2013
Women sef are funny! Some will stay there and keep insulting and holding on to his shirt undecided
Even if he's jailed or suffer for it, what of d damage to ur body?
Abeg I too like myself oo grin, if he's even just frowning sef, I don shift!
Re: Tade Ogidan Batters Wife [PHOTO] by Nobody: 11:33am On Jun 15, 2013
people are very quick to ask what the victim did - i find it funny that a man with repeated history of beating women is not talked about as much as the woman.

when i man gets to a certain age or has a certain reputation I think its less what the woman did to provoke that man but what help the man can get to control his violent tendencies
Re: Tade Ogidan Batters Wife [PHOTO] by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 15, 2013
missade: Women sef are funny! Some will stay there and keep insulting and holding on to his shirt undecided
Even if he's jailed or suffer for it, what of d damage to ur body?
Abeg I too like myself oo grin, if he's even just frowning sef, I don shift!
If every woman reason like you the world will be a better place.

Massage a mans ego and he will love and respect you but when you confront him, don't expect him to be a gentleman all his life.

A woman is free to shout and rant at his man but please don't insult him and if you do he still ignores you, please try not to push your luck by attacking him in whatever guise otherwise when he loses his temper, your name becomes sorry.
Re: Tade Ogidan Batters Wife [PHOTO] by nuttiesayo(f): 12:22pm On Jun 15, 2013
Dats barbaric n uncalled for. I jst hop its nt true.
Re: Tade Ogidan Batters Wife [PHOTO] by Richy4(m): 1:16pm On Jun 15, 2013
What he did was really wrong. but some ladies can really really talk. if you are blessed with those type that speaks 350 words per minute. and her tongue as sharp as razor blade you just need grace of God not to loose it. embarassed
Re: Tade Ogidan Batters Wife [PHOTO] by badmeat(m): 1:23pm On Jun 15, 2013
Oyula something!
Re: Tade Ogidan Batters Wife [PHOTO] by Jerry602(m): 1:30pm On Jun 15, 2013
No responsible man wil raise his hand on his wife........ogidan judge urself.
Re: Tade Ogidan Batters Wife [PHOTO] by crystalclear(m): 1:57pm On Jun 15, 2013
Don't totally conjure,could be a BLACKMAIL!!!
Re: Tade Ogidan Batters Wife [PHOTO] by sleekch1c(f): 4:06pm On Jun 15, 2013
ifebosco: please just tell one mature way of punishing a woman

Right after you tell one mature way of 'punishing' a man..donkey! angry angry angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

8 Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Teen Mothers ( Photos ) / Sick Adewale Adeyemo Begs For Fund To Survive (Video) / 2Baba, Blackface At Faze’s Twin Sister, Ifeyinwa Asia Service Of Songs (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.