Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

FG Redeploys Perm.sec For Throwing Party In Dubai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Redeploys Perm.sec For Throwing Party In Dubai (1061 Views)

Ali Redeploys 69 Comptrollers Of Customs / Ekiti Crisis: Fayose Sacks Perm Sec / IGP Redeploys Mbu To Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Redeploys Perm.sec For Throwing Party In Dubai by CallmeJKLUE(m): 8:00am On Jun 15, 2013
The Federal Government has redeployed the Permanent Secretary of the Ministry of Petroleum Resources, Mr. Abdulazeez Musa, over alleged waste of government funds.

Although, Media Adviser to the President, Dr. Reuben Abati, while reacting said that President Jonathan does not redeploy civil servants, it would be recalled that he approved the appointment and re-posting of some Permanent Secretaries earlier this year.

Musa was reportedly removed from his position, after Aso Rock received intelligence report that he organised a wedding ceremony for one of his children in Dubai.

DailyPost gathered that a probe panel had been constituted to investigate him in line with civil service regulations.

Meanwhile, the Head of Service of the Federation, Mr. Abba Aji Goni, has directed the most senior Director in the ministry to act on behalf of the redeployed Perm Sec.

When contacted, the ministry’s Chief Press Secretary, Mr. Kingsley Agha, confirmed the development

“He was redeployed and not fired,” he said.

When asked which ministry Musa was redeployed to, the spokesman replied, “I have no information on that.”
Re: FG Redeploys Perm.sec For Throwing Party In Dubai by gunuvi(m): 8:31am On Jun 15, 2013
Okay na. Good one Oga Jona.
Re: FG Redeploys Perm.sec For Throwing Party In Dubai by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 15, 2013
In a country where several millions are dying of hunger and many youths remain umemployed,one useless man is organising a birthday party for his son in Dubai.Well I'm not surprised,the FG leads the pack when it comes to corruption and has shown little effort to rid the system of it.

I don't expect anything to happen to this man cuz he's going to walk away like Maina who stole billions of pensioners' money thanks to the laxity of the judicial system.

If anybody still think anything good will come from this present crop of politicians,the person is either sick or being economical with the real truth.Nigeria is over-due for political overhauling !

Nigerians wake up,Enough of this SUFFERING & SMILING

Re: FG Redeploys Perm.sec For Throwing Party In Dubai by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 15, 2013
~Bluetooth:

In a country where several millions are dying of hunger and many youths remain umemployed,one useless man is organising a birthday party for his son in Dubai.Well I'm not surprised,the FG leads the pack when it comes to corruption and has shown little effort to rid the system of it.

I don't expect anything to happen to this man cuz he's going to walk away like Maina who stole billions of pensioners' money thanks to the laxity of the judicial system.

If anybody still think anything good will come from this present crop of politicians,the person is either sick or being economical with the real truth.Nigeria is over-due for political overhauling !

Nigerians wake up,Enough of this SUFFERING & SMILING

"I don't expect anything to happen to this man..."

Take it easy and read the report again. The report is telling you that something has already happened to the man. He has been re-deployed and someone has taken his place. Do you know what it means to be moved away from the oil and gas sector? That is some punishment. In the past, nothing would have happened.

But if other misconduct was established against the Permanent Secretary, he should face further punishment according to the laws
Re: FG Redeploys Perm.sec For Throwing Party In Dubai by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 15, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
"I don't expect anything to happen to this man..."

Take it easy and read the report again. The report is telling you that something has already happened to the man. He has been re-deployed and someone has taken his place. Do you know what it means to be moved away from the oil and gas sector? That is some punishment. In the past, nothing would have happened.

But if other misconduct was established against the Permanent Secretary, he should face further punishment according to the laws

That guy must have stolen billions of Naira in that lucrative ministry and if re-deployment and constitution of same old panel crap is the action taken so far against him,then I still insist that nothing will happen to the guy.

Can you tell me what has happened so far to Maina and his other pension thievies ? When was the last time EFCC jailed a high-profile politician or civil servant ?
Re: FG Redeploys Perm.sec For Throwing Party In Dubai by edoyad(m): 8:58am On Jun 15, 2013
These are the same b@st@rds that will retire tomorrow and start claiming to be righteous elders, telling FG to grant amnesty to Boko Haram
Re: FG Redeploys Perm.sec For Throwing Party In Dubai by taharqa2: 9:12am On Jun 15, 2013
Good one Mr President and HOS....may we see more of such, and may it become a pattern we take for granted
Re: FG Redeploys Perm.sec For Throwing Party In Dubai by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 15, 2013
Why Dubai for God sake? Those of us organising and attending owambe for Nija here are fools abi? They should slash or even place him on no salary for 6months.nonsense man.
Re: FG Redeploys Perm.sec For Throwing Party In Dubai by takedat(m): 9:18am On Jun 15, 2013
What silly intelligence report? Almost everyone in government circle in Abuja knew of the wedding,date and venue before it took place. Some of us know that the father of the groom (Jide Omokore)is a close confidant of the president and business ally and proxy of some top government functionaries. This is just a face saving measure due to the backlash that followed when it was reported that almost all politicians trooped en masse to Dubai to attend the wedding

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Explosion Rocks Kano Again / The Concept Of One Nigeria: What Does It Mean???? / All Progresive Congress Unfold Seven Point Agenda::::have Your Say,opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.