Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,081 members, 7,957,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:13 AM

Any Hope For Those "Unfortunate" To Have Finished With 3rd Class? - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Any Hope For Those "Unfortunate" To Have Finished With 3rd Class? (34599 Views)

Any Hope For A Database Administrator In Nigeria / I Finished With A 2-1...do I Need A Masters Degree? / How Did You Succeed With Your 2-2 Or 3rd Class? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Hope For Those "Unfortunate" To Have Finished With 3rd Class? by seyibrown(f): 8:21am On May 14, 2008
@OLDIE

", And it has got nothing to do with God, satan or some lecturers!"

I disagree with you on the line above.
In quite a few number of Universities in Nigeria, your grades at the end of the day depend on your Lecturer(s).
I had a first hand experience while at Uni. The school I finished from is notorious for Lecturers that  fail you if you don not buy their Textbooks( Handouts).
In my final year, I  was  one of the a victims of a fraudulent Course Rep who did not remit all the monies he collected for the text books to this particular Lecturer. By the time the results for  the course was released, I had a big fat 'F'.
Re: Any Hope For Those "Unfortunate" To Have Finished With 3rd Class? by seyibrown(f): 8:39am On May 14, 2008
@OLDIE

", And it has got nothing to do with God, satan or some lecturers!"

I disagree with you on the line above.
In quite a few number of Universities in Nigeria, your grades at the end of the day depend on your Lecturer(s).
I had a first hand experience while at Uni. The school I finished from is notorious for Lecturers that  fail you if you don not buy their Textbooks( Handouts).
In my final year, I  was  one of the a victims of a fraudulent Course Rep who did not remit all the monies he collected for the text books to this particular Lecturer. By the time the results for  the course was released, I had a big fat 'F'.  We approached the Lecturer, our HOD, Faculty head etc about the matter. At the end of the day, the guy turned it round on us to say we did not submit an assignment that was 40% (exam was 60 %) and that he gave us a second chance to do it and we still didn't do it.

Quite a number of Students who couldn't complete three sentences in English passed that Course.

If you had 2 course reps and 2 lecturers like that, it will in one way or the other affect your result at the end of the day, especially at Universities where Lecturers see themselves as God.  

Victimisation of students by Lecturers is real!
Re: Any Hope For Those "Unfortunate" To Have Finished With 3rd Class? by eneji20(m): 9:40am On May 14, 2008
U SEE, WE SHOULD NOT THINK ABOUT WRITING ANY BODY OF WITH A THIRD CLASS B/C IT IS A GRADE, WHAT ABOUT PEOPLE GRADUATING WITH A PASS OR THOSE WHO CULD NOT GRADUATE AND ARE SENT PACKING.PLS NO BODY SHULD WRITE THEM OFF.EVRY BODY CAN NOT GRADUATE WITH FIRST CLASS,2 1,2 2.
Re: Any Hope For Those "Unfortunate" To Have Finished With 3rd Class? by nyabinghi(m): 9:45am On May 14, 2008
Guys,

Its not about being lazy that caused most people to end with third class, its clearly due to lack of focus. I am a third class grad, but can hold my own academic wise against anything grade u ended up with. I have dusted countless 2.1s in aptitude tests and my masters class. You guys shouldn't resort to name calling because someone asked for your opinion wrt to a subject matter
Re: Any Hope For Those "Unfortunate" To Have Finished With 3rd Class? by doracle4(m): 9:57am On May 14, 2008
You are so true LAKANLE. Moreover, the system of education practised in Nigeria and I dont know about anywhere else though is that u are being tutored in school not to be independent but to be dependent on the so called employers of labour. Why are people not trained to be self dependent and business oriented? Will it be wrong to have a curriculum that enables student to be trained to follow not just their field of study but to be broad minded? Everyone wants to get a 1st or 2nd class not jsut to impact their country but to work for someone else. Anyway, its so obvious then that young Nigerians should look for avenues to sell themselves rather than wait for our certificates to help lift us up. We have great minds and intellectuals. Why cant some of us sit down and start a business. Like LAKANLE said, Rome was not built in a day. Lets build ourselves into making a name for ourselves. The nation and the employers of labour has no plans for u to be wealthy.
Re: Any Hope For Those "Unfortunate" To Have Finished With 3rd Class? by Jairzinho(m): 11:07am On May 14, 2008
Ask respected elder statesman- Gamaliel Onosode- current Celtel chairman.

3rd Class - Classics , University of Ibadan
Re: Any Hope For Those "Unfortunate" To Have Finished With 3rd Class? by kaypound(m): 12:20pm On May 14, 2008
don't worry God will give you a 2nd chance after screwing up the first, remember he is a God that can afford many mistakes.
Re: Any Hope For Those "Unfortunate" To Have Finished With 3rd Class? by oldie(m): 1:24pm On May 14, 2008
@ seyibrown
There is always a natural selection and balancing in life.
I agree, there are some people who deserved to make better grades but for some reasons they did not. In the long run, these people make good for themselves.
And those who have un-deserved grades are naturally sifted by the system
That was my point

Please people should stop quoting 10 out of every 1,000 who made lower grades and have improved their lives!
There are also 900 out of every 1,000 who made better grades who are doing well too!
Re: Any Hope For Those "Unfortunate" To Have Finished With 3rd Class? by gentlegg(m): 1:46pm On May 14, 2008
3rd class with experience and knowledge (in field of study especially) is better than 1st class or 2:1 without experience.

I know that a good number of 2:1 or 2:2 graduates even payed their way through in school while others (especially women) bed-sleeped their way through.

To me certificate don't really matter much. I just blame the Nigerian employers that based their yardstick of employment on certificates instead of practical tests and exams to to ascertain the prospective employee's knowledge / experience.

That's why there is too much clamour for certificates in Nigeria.
Re: Any Hope For Those "Unfortunate" To Have Finished With 3rd Class? by gentlegg(m): 1:48pm On May 14, 2008
3rd class with experience and knowledge (in field of study especially) is better than 1st class or 2:1 without experience.

I know that a good number of 2:1 or 2:2 graduates even payed their way through in school while others (especially women) bed-sleeped their way through.

To me certificate don't really matter much. I just blame the Nigerian employers that based their yardstick of employment on certificates instead of practical tests and exams to to ascertain the prospective employee's knowledge / experience.

That's why there is too much clamour for certificates in Nigeria. Today, everybody wants to go to school, not to be educated but just to get certificate. Unfortunate.
Re: Any Hope For Those "Unfortunate" To Have Finished With 3rd Class? by belinda2: 2:56pm On May 14, 2008
Shut the fu/ck up!!LIAR
3rd class works in TOTAL? you are having a laff or you are either cooking your response up!
Unless your friend knows someone there who has given him the job not on merit but on personal recognition, then there is no way he can do a graduate job in TOTAL with a 3rd class, absolutely load of ruffle rubbish from u!
No disrespect u can work in TOTAL with a 3rd class but what you do and level of responsibility depends ( You could be a gaurd, cook, driver, engineering assistants and logistics personnel) and i certainly don't agree your friend does a job above graduate level qualification with a 3RD CLASS unless na "connection"

YOU CAN PROVE IT TO US ALL
Dear Epihamy
too bad u didnt belive anybody that has a third class has a place in the society
Any way a friend of mine just told me about this site and now it really interests me

The truth is that i ve 3rd class in scool and i work in the bank. There re no two ways about that
Its all about who u know in the society.
Re: Any Hope For Those "Unfortunate" To Have Finished With 3rd Class? by Belema08(f): 3:13pm On May 14, 2008
Kanza, its rather unfortunate that u graduated with a third class even though I dont believe anybody should be measured by educational qualification but by what the person has upstairs. I will just advise that u go the extra mile and take a professional course in IT in a reputable institution like NIIT, Aptech, Karox because IT guys are hot cakes these days or
go for a PGD and then your Masters. Better still, learn a trade like hall decoration, fashion designing, catering etc, or start
your own business. There is hope for you!!!!!
wink grin
Re: Any Hope For Those "Unfortunate" To Have Finished With 3rd Class? by MyPeace(f): 5:24pm On May 14, 2008
gentlegg:

abeg make we hear word!! People shd just take responsibility for their failure and stop blaming the system!!! We all went thru school, and we know that many students are just not serious, from one party to other, clubbing from pillar to post!! And some are actually not sound academically even with committment. Don tell me that some1 with 1st class or 2:1 slept with all her lecturers from year 1 to final year and in all the courses that was offered. Abeg make we hear word!!

One thing is that some pple discover themselve very late in life. My good friend came out with 2:2 and shes a 2"1 candidate. She told me that in her year 1 -2, that she wasnt serious, she realised herself in year 3 and it was too late for her to make up for the 2 lost years. This is what happened to some of our graduate.

when l was in year 1, fellow course mates were sayin then, that year 1 grade will not form part of overall GPA at graduation. l didnt mind them, at last it formed part of it.
Re: Any Hope For Those "Unfortunate" To Have Finished With 3rd Class? by 4Him1(m): 5:28pm On May 14, 2008
belinda 2:

There re no two ways about that

You just confirmed Epiphany's point, the 3rd class holder allegedly working in Total is probably there as a result of someone he/she knows.

MyPeace:

when l was in year 1, fellow course mates were sayin then, that year 1 grade will not form part of overall GPA at graduation. l didnt mind them, at last it formed part of it.

Excellent point . . . i was probably most serious in yr 1 than the remaining 4. Once that foundation was laid i basically coasted thru the other yrs even affording myself the luxury of relaxing towards the end and i still came out with far better grades than others.

Sadly many decided to do it the other way round, it came right back to bite them in the butt hence silly topics like this.
Re: Any Hope For Those "Unfortunate" To Have Finished With 3rd Class? by zheroes(m): 5:46pm On May 14, 2008
@ topic,

YES, THERE IS HOPE!

But the power to be hopeful is dependent on you! only believe that impossible is nothing! Keep on keeping on brother.
Re: Any Hope For Those "Unfortunate" To Have Finished With 3rd Class? by RichyBlacK(m): 5:56pm On May 14, 2008
The amount of hope is too much to imagine in one head - serious hope.

Engage in self-improvement and move forward! God's speed!
Re: Any Hope For Those "Unfortunate" To Have Finished With 3rd Class? by gabuu(m): 7:16pm On May 14, 2008
The degree says you are 3rd class. What do you say you are?
I graduated with  3rd class in Physics/computer Science. Today I am a sales man, managing some very brilliant sales people with distinctions from very promiment schools.

Its hurts to be judged by that piece of paper, I know from experience. Wake up. Look inwards, what can you do EFFORTLESSLY? For me, it was selling technology. I speak Six nigerian Languages (Hausa, Yoruba, Igala, Idoma, Fulfulde and Kanuri) English and sign Language I take for granted. Couldn't pick up Igbo language because my wife is Igbo.

Look inwards, I am sure there is something you can do EFFORTLESSLY. Turn it round and make a leaving out of it. people like Kanu can run round a pitch for 90minutes, they call it fun, the clubs pay them for it.

1 Like

Re: Any Hope For Those "Unfortunate" To Have Finished With 3rd Class? by Dodnextris: 7:26pm On May 14, 2008
The class does not matter, what matter now is below

1.) You pray for direction

James 1:2

also give thanks for your 3rd class because some didn't even pass, so be grateful for what you have, be contend.

2.) Believe more in yourself and aim high always regardless of where you are now, what matters is where you are going. i.e 10 years from now.

3.) Everyone has several gifts planted in them, so find out what your gifts are and develop them.

4.)  Use, sell and develop what you have i.e your 3rd class.

5.) First impression counts, remember your potential employer or customer are watching you,  so be positive and assertive with what you have.

6.) First rule in life, you must negotiate what you want in life, most importantly at the initial stage.

7.) What counts most to the employer or the customer is your experience rather than the qualification, but off course qualifications does help. The job is always given to the person that can demonstrate or model the role/task.

8.) Go get some volunteer experience is your field, that would be an advantage for you.
Re: Any Hope For Those "Unfortunate" To Have Finished With 3rd Class? by Millena(m): 11:40pm On May 14, 2008
@ LAKANYE~

True talk bro.

belinda 2:

Shut the fu/ck up!!LIAR
3rd class works in TOTAL? you are having a laff or you are either cooking your response up!
Unless your friend knows someone there who has given him the job not on merit but on personal recognition, then there is no way he can do a graduate job in TOTAL with a 3rd class, absolutely load of ruffle rubbish from u!
No disrespect u can work in TOTAL with a 3rd class but what you do and level of responsibility depends ( You could be a gaurd, cook, driver, engineering assistants and logistics personnel) and i certainly don't agree your friend does a job above graduate level qualification with a 3RD CLASS unless na "connection"

YOU CAN PROVE IT TO US ALL
Dear Epihamy
too bad u didnt believe anybody that has a third class has a place in the society
Any way a friend of mine just told me about this site and now it really interests me

The truth is that i ve 3rd class in scool and i work in the bank. There re no two ways about that

Since you have a 3rd class, and you work in a bank, you have indirectly proven that anything is possible here. I presume all commercial banks has at least a 2nd class as a pre-requisite (Unless you work in microfinance bank or something). Maybe the guy with a third working in Total got in2 the coy the same way you got in2 the bank. Though the deciding factor here may not be the class of degree, the fact still remains the you (and maybe the Total guy) made a 3rd class and are working in good coys. I see no reason to disbelieve the notion that someone with a 3rd class works in Total.

@Poster

When there is a will, there is a way. Always be positive. Dream, think and act big. Never give up. If you fail seven times, get up seven times. Your tone suggests that you view the 3rd class you made as a failure. You may be right -- you may be wrong. The fact remains that you have to let go of that bad patch in your life and move on. Self pity doesnt pay, but deprives oneself of true worth.
You must not wait for white collar jobs. You could start your business. Micheal Dell @ Mr.Gates started on a small scale, and look where they are now. You should also consider professional exams and post graduate studies. Make yourself useful. Gain experience. Believe in yourself. The world wouldnt judge you by the number of times you failed, but you will be judged by the number of times you refused to act.
TO DARE IS TO DO.  NEVER GIVE UP EVEN IN THE FACE OF DEATH.
Re: Any Hope For Those "Unfortunate" To Have Finished With 3rd Class? by spoilt(f): 2:20am On May 15, 2008
Your grade in university does not always limit you. There's always your personality and drive which count for something on the job. But its alarming though to think that one was at the bottom of the class. Not even in the middle with the masses.  shocked
Re: Any Hope For Those "Unfortunate" To Have Finished With 3rd Class? by LAKANYE(m): 2:47am On May 15, 2008
spoilt:

Your grade in university does not always limit you. There's always your personality and drive which count for something on the job. But its alarming though to think that one was at the bottom of the class. Not even in the middle with the masses. shocked

spoilt,

What is the 3rd class equivalent of United States grading Is it as low as 2.0 GPA Or less?? I'm asking because I don't know. I graduated SUMMA CUM LAUDE with a bachelor of science degree in Economics.

With regards to those nefarious lecturers in Nigeria, We have no such problem here in the States. We sue the professor if he attempt to fail you arbitrarily, then sue the University for hiring a bad Professor and finally sue the HOD for wasting your precious time. Plus, we have guns and bullets here in America. Lecturers do not mess with students, male or female. Most Nigerian professors here conduct themselves very well. I am sure they are afraid of getting shut in the head for attempting to sleep with any student. But, on a mutual standard, anything can happen behind closed doors. I remembered walking into a professor's office while he is getting a Mouth Gig during my sophomore year. I scored an A in his class, and the rest was historical phenomenon.
Re: Any Hope For Those "Unfortunate" To Have Finished With 3rd Class? by leeroywill: 11:22am On May 15, 2008
there is hope my dear,it depends on the individual involved.like someone correctly mentioned,gani fawehmi finished with a 3rd class in the university(even though he later made a ist class in law school) but he is one of the best legal practitioners in nigeria.if u dust yourself up and stop pitying urself and get to work u will achieve beyond your expectations.i myself finished with a 3rd class but it has in no way put me off from wat i want to be.instead it has encouraged further.i dream and i see myself getting to where i want to be and believe me,nothing can stop me,
Re: Any Hope For Those "Unfortunate" To Have Finished With 3rd Class? by Yoola2007(m): 12:14pm On May 15, 2008
Let  me start by telling you a true life story. There are these two boys john and Paul from the same parent. They both graduated from a Nigerian university. John studied Electrical/Electronics and graduated with second class upper while Paul managed to graduate with a 3rd class in chemistry. John immediately got a white collar job in an IT firm in Lagos and since then has been moving from one IT firm to another. He presently works as a Manager in one of the GSM companies in Naija.

As for paul, he did not even bother to look for Job , all he did was to start a small business. 15 years after they both graduated, it may interest you to know that paul`s business has grown so big that he can afford to pay his brothers salary for ten years without feeling it. Paul started with selling of Cocoa produce and now he is a mega exporer of cocoa and also boast of an haulage company with about 100 trucks in their profile just to mention few of paul`s achievement.

Its all a matter of developing the right mindsets about life. You are what you think you are. Someone once said and i quote "the most successful is not really the most qualified but the most aggresive" you will eventually place yourself where you belong by the type of attitude you display. My advice for you therefore is to cultivate the  right attitude to life and your third class will not even be a limiting factor.

All the best.
Re: Any Hope For Those "Unfortunate" To Have Finished With 3rd Class? by sharpman1(m): 12:46pm On May 15, 2008
No hope if you have a 3rd Class Mentality
Re: Any Hope For Those "Unfortunate" To Have Finished With 3rd Class? by MyPeace(f): 1:32pm On May 15, 2008
l never knew Gani made 1st Class in law school! (Did he ever accuse the system for his failure in the uni?) This portrays the act of late discovering of self l mentioned above, which is mostly the problem of our 3rd class graudates. lf Gani was as serious as he was in Law school, l dont think he would make 3rd class.

The way some of us talks abi write, it looks as if, its only when u have 3rd class that u can go into entreprenurship or skill acquisition. Abeg be the best u can be, if you come out with third Class, be glad and praise urself, if thats ur BEST!!
Re: Any Hope For Those "Unfortunate" To Have Finished With 3rd Class? by Dashoff(m): 1:40pm On May 15, 2008
:-x
Re: Any Hope For Those "Unfortunate" To Have Finished With 3rd Class? by 4Him1(m): 4:08pm On May 15, 2008
Yoola2007:

Let me start by telling you a true life story. There are these two boys john and Paul from the same parent. They both graduated from a Nigerian university. John studied Electrical/Electronics and graduated with second class upper while Paul managed to graduate with a 3rd class in chemistry. John immediately got a white collar job in an IT firm in Lagos and since then has been moving from one IT firm to another. He presently works as a Manager in one of the GSM companies in Naija.

As for paul, he did not even bother to look for Job , all he did was to start a small business. 15 years after they both graduated, it may interest you to know that paul`s business has grown so big that he can afford to pay his brothers salary for ten years without feeling it. Paul started with selling of Cocoa produce and now he is a mega exporer of cocoa and also boast of an haulage company with about 100 trucks in their profile just to mention few of paul`s achievement.

Its all a matter of developing the right mindsets about life. You are what you think you are. Someone once said and i quote "the most successful is not really the most qualified but the most aggresive" you will eventually place yourself where you belong by the type of attitude you display. My advice for you therefore is to cultivate the right attitude to life and your third class will not even be a limiting factor.

All the best.

Paul is simply one of millions who wont be so fortunate.
Re: Any Hope For Those "Unfortunate" To Have Finished With 3rd Class? by katana: 5:25pm On May 15, 2008
Fear not my guy. i finished with a third class and yet i got a programming job in lagos even before i went to NYSC camp. I was eventually posted to the company. I have moved from one good job to another since then based on better offers. I currently run a software startup. Its simple, God gave us everything we need to succedd in life especially a brain. i did a lot of study in my field(Software developement) while in school. the resut of this is that any company talking to me almost always make a job offer. I have always kept myself ahead since then. I have like 4 systems all networked at home running windows linux oracle etc. Find something you are passionate about and go for it. Bill gates left havard in 3rd year. Larry Ellison(Oracle founder) droped out of university twice. Steve Jobs(Founder Apple and Pixar Animation) dropped out of university. U finished.
Re: Any Hope For Those "Unfortunate" To Have Finished With 3rd Class? by MyPeace(f): 5:45pm On May 15, 2008
@katana
But won't u bn happier  had u made 2nd class?  Dont u think if u had been more serious as u are now, u wd have made better grade?  Why are u doing so well now, but couldnt do so well in the uni?  Question! Question!! Question!!!
Re: Any Hope For Those "Unfortunate" To Have Finished With 3rd Class? by ATTAHDYE(m): 7:03pm On May 15, 2008
Is there anyone among you who has ever come across the line ' BEGIN WITH THE END IN MIND'? We all owe ourself and those who invest in us a duty to graduate well from school so that we can return back in thesame measure and even more to the society. There may be several excuses for failure and no REASON to JUSTIFY FAILING. Therefore those with 3rd class today that many of you are defending given a second chance will do better if there is such, why? because now they know that they should have work harder, plan better, concentrate and do all that is required to gradute with something better.
I for one strongly believe in THE CONCEPT OF GOOD REWARD FOR HARD WORK. As no evil deed will go unpurnish so will no good work go UNREWARDED.
Finally for the 3rd class brother the best you can do is to go into business or something that will not require your class of degree. For those still in school and with no inheritance to fall back to, WORK HARD TO GET THOSE 2.2,2.1 and 1 class so that you can put yourself in a place of advantage in the labour market.
Re: Any Hope For Those "Unfortunate" To Have Finished With 3rd Class? by wisemikky(m): 7:47pm On May 15, 2008
hey bro,
3rd class doesn't mean you are retarded in any way, it's the likes of ATTAHDYE that are the problems most of the 3rd classers are having. does it mean that all 2:1's or 2:2's from Nigerian universities were hard wordworkers or readers.
HELLO! we all attended one, and from what most of us saw, it wasn't always about the brilliant ones taking the best results.

but thanks to Katana, self development matters a lot. i remember while i was in school, 90% of what we were taught in class were so outdated and obselete that a good software developer would not last a second in this new era of computer programmer; imagine a scenerio where the lecturers only knew QBASIC, PASCAL and FOTRAN programming languages when we are into OOP and beyond. i had to spend extra nights away from my academics studies getting informed in my line that i was passionate about. althoug at the end, i graduated with a 2:2 but m y joy is that am way ahead of some of my classmates that had a 2:1 without even knowing how to properly shutdown a computer system let alone code.

The keyword here is "SELF DEVELOPMENT", your class of grade doesn't make you, you make yourself.

wisemikky, OUT!
Re: Any Hope For Those "Unfortunate" To Have Finished With 3rd Class? by LAKANYE(m): 1:38am On May 16, 2008
wisemikky:

hey bro,
3rd class doesn't mean you are retarded in any way, it's the likes of ATTAHDYE that are the problems most of the 3rd classers are having. does it mean that all 2:1's or 2:2's from Nigerian universities were hard wordworkers or readers.
HELLO! we all attended one, and from what most of us saw, it wasn't always about the brilliant ones taking the best results.

but thanks to Katana, self development matters a lot. i remember while i was in school, 90% of what we were taught in class were so outdated and obselete that a good software developer would not last a second in this new era of computer programmer; imagine a scenerio where the lecturers only knew QBASIC, PASCAL and FOTRAN programming languages when we are into OOP and beyond. i had to spend extra nights away from my academics studies getting informed in my line that i was passionate about. althoug at the end, i graduated with a 2:2 but m y joy is that am way ahead of some of my classmates that had a 2:1 without even knowing how to properly shutdown a computer system let alone code.

The keyword here is "SELF DEVELOPMENT", your class of grade doesn't make you, you make yourself.

wisemikky, OUT!

YOU SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAVE NEVER EXPERIENCES THE FOUR WALLS OF A UNIVERSITY, HENCE, YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT PAIN/GLORY IT IS TO BE A GRADUATE, regardless of classes of degree awarded.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Discover Your Talent? / I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm / What Percentage Of Your Salary Should Be Allotted To Accommodation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.