Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

I Have Feeling For This Young Lady, Toasting Her Is My Problem, What Can I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Feeling For This Young Lady, Toasting Her Is My Problem, What Can I Do? (885 Views)

See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got / 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl / Ever Had A Strong Feeling For Someone But Didn't Say? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Feeling For This Young Lady, Toasting Her Is My Problem, What Can I Do? by timmfikk(m): 12:54am On May 08, 2008
This Young lady is one of my favorite, i like her so much but toasting her is just my problem, can anyone tell me what to do in other to have this young lady's heart close to me.

I like her so much and have feelings for her i know this must also be happening to many guys out there, kindly help me out guys i will be waiting for your advice
Re: I Have Feeling For This Young Lady, Toasting Her Is My Problem, What Can I Do? by 4Him1(m): 12:55am On May 08, 2008
tell her, it wont kill you.
Re: I Have Feeling For This Young Lady, Toasting Her Is My Problem, What Can I Do? by Nobody: 12:57am On May 08, 2008
exactly, tell her how you feel, hope everything works out if you do wink smiley
Re: I Have Feeling For This Young Lady, Toasting Her Is My Problem, What Can I Do? by Cadet(f): 1:03am On May 08, 2008
Dnt tell her, kindly wait for someone else to steal her away
Re: I Have Feeling For This Young Lady, Toasting Her Is My Problem, What Can I Do? by dyabman(m): 5:55am On May 08, 2008
let me toast her for you, and u know theres Lord
Re: I Have Feeling For This Young Lady, Toasting Her Is My Problem, What Can I Do? by samie(m): 5:56am On May 08, 2008
common man "toasting" , that is one of your problems,dude people don't toast anymore talkless of saying it.In this day and time you say what you have to say to her like she is a friend you are used to, and say it nicely thats all. It is not an act when you have to talk to a woman, just talk , when you start thinking of what to say that means you are in secure and have know confidence.Women are attracted to confidence so next time you see her , walk up to her and just engage her in a meaningful conversation and make sure you listen to whatever she says and respond thats it . Before you know it, you guys are laughing and joking around and getting to know each other and make sure you keep things funny and don't try too hard to impress her you miay mess up and do or say the wrong thing to turn her off, you don't want to start good and end up an ass.Good luck.
Re: I Have Feeling For This Young Lady, Toasting Her Is My Problem, What Can I Do? by Nobody: 8:56am On May 08, 2008
No harm in tying. Just do it undecided
Re: I Have Feeling For This Young Lady, Toasting Her Is My Problem, What Can I Do? by Easybaby(f): 10:09am On May 08, 2008
and who is this lady? undecided
Re: I Have Feeling For This Young Lady, Toasting Her Is My Problem, What Can I Do? by dominique(f): 10:48am On May 08, 2008
wetin be young lady are you an old man?. if you talk the way you type you'll prolly not get anywhere with her. you seem like a very stiff person no girl will be comfortable with that. just try to loosen up and be spontaneous, dont speak too much grammar. remember the first impression is very important.
Re: I Have Feeling For This Young Lady, Toasting Her Is My Problem, What Can I Do? by frank316(m): 1:48pm On May 08, 2008
i wonder what kind of advice you want from nairalanders if not that you should go and tell her your mind.

why is this difficult for you. dont you go for job interview? or pesent seminer as a student, and make speech at one time of the other.

i wonder how you can be successful in life if you cant tell a woman you have feelings for how you feel. if you are broke aND YOU NEED MONEY DONT YOU TELL PEOPLE YOUR MIND? if you are afraid of rejection or failure, how then can you handle or celebrayte success.
Re: I Have Feeling For This Young Lady, Toasting Her Is My Problem, What Can I Do? by tngtech(m): 1:50pm On May 08, 2008
@poster

let me have her phone no. grin cheesy
Re: I Have Feeling For This Young Lady, Toasting Her Is My Problem, What Can I Do? by mymother1: 4:25pm On May 08, 2008
timmfikk:

This Young lady is one of my favorite, i like her so much but toasting her is just my problem, can anyone tell me what to do in other to have this young lady's heart close to me.

I like her so much and have feelings for her i know this must also be happening to many guys out there, kindly help me out guys i will be waiting for your advice

TYR TO GET HER PHONE NO
Re: I Have Feeling For This Young Lady, Toasting Her Is My Problem, What Can I Do? by mymother1: 4:27pm On May 08, 2008
tngtech:

@poster

let me have her phone no. grin cheesy

GO AND AKS MTN
Re: I Have Feeling For This Young Lady, Toasting Her Is My Problem, What Can I Do? by tngtech(m): 4:29pm On May 08, 2008
my mother:

GO AND AKS MTN

Telephone without wire.

how did u know she's using MTN network. **hisses**
Re: I Have Feeling For This Young Lady, Toasting Her Is My Problem, What Can I Do? by timmfikk(m): 4:39pm On May 08, 2008
@poster

common man "toasting" , that is one of your problems,dude people don't toast anymore talkless of saying it.In this day and time you say what you have to say to her like she is a friend you are used to, and say it nicely thats all. It is not an act when you have to talk to a woman, just talk , when you start thinking of what to say that means you are in secure and have know confidence.Women are attracted to confidence so next time you see her , walk up to her and just engage her in a meaningful conversation and make sure you listen to whatever she says and respond thats it . Before you know it, you guys are laughing and joking around and getting to know each other and make sure you keep things funny and don't try too hard to impress her you miay mess up and do or say the wrong thing to turn her off, you don't want to start good and end up an ass.Good luck.

Thanks man , i like what you said but i just don't like being too fast on her and also i intend to study a little bit more about her and also try to see if she's not one of those free chicks out there, coz i want a decent lady, and i am sorry for the work "young lady " i believe every lady are not younger anymore, but growing older and for you who is seeking for her phone number i can give it out for you just send a message to me, you need one i will get you much at ogba.
Re: I Have Feeling For This Young Lady, Toasting Her Is My Problem, What Can I Do? by timmfikk(m): 4:55pm On May 08, 2008
@ poster

wetin be young lady Huh are you an old man?. if you talk the way you type you'll prolly not get anywhere with her. you seem like a very stiff person no girl will be comfortable with that. just try to loosen up and be spontaneous, don't speak too much grammar. remember the first impression is very important.

Dominique, thanks for that, i just think i need to hold things a little bit cool, but i am having some intentions of going to her but some lil ass around who call them selves my friend try to pull me back time without number and i felt bad for myself, naturally its not that i do not have that confidence in myself of telling her my mind but i just do not know what goes around me when i see her i get scared sometime and felt she might piss me off or got me harassed in all forms and this always have me crazy now she is in school its been long i talk to her and also i won't be able to go tell her physically else by phone only coz i can't travel down to her school for that reason i think i just need to work on it and be fast coz of those uni guyz, or what do you think dearly friends.
Re: I Have Feeling For This Young Lady, Toasting Her Is My Problem, What Can I Do? by dominique(f): 5:23pm On May 08, 2008
timmfikk:

but some little ass around who call them selves my friends try to pull me back time without number . . .
so your friends don't want you dating her, maybe they know something about her that you're better off not knowing.

. . . because i can't travel down to her school for that reason i think i just need to work on it and be fast because of those uni guys, or what do you think dearly friends.

shes not even in the same school. chances are that one of those uni guys have already gotten to her. but you can still try sha and preare your mind incase she doesnt agree.
Re: I Have Feeling For This Young Lady, Toasting Her Is My Problem, What Can I Do? by saucekid(m): 6:03pm On May 08, 2008
sheesh!
Re: I Have Feeling For This Young Lady, Toasting Her Is My Problem, What Can I Do? by vivaladiva(f): 6:15pm On May 08, 2008
i would think it would be a little bit inconvinient to try and fit a woman in a toaster LOL
just try talking to her tis much easier
Re: I Have Feeling For This Young Lady, Toasting Her Is My Problem, What Can I Do? by vivaladiva(f): 6:18pm On May 08, 2008
have u tried grilling or baking her
u know what just go for for steaming that way the vitamins and minerals will be kept in tact

(1) (Reply)

Is It Bad To Marry A Virgin, Both Male Or Female? / Become An Alpha Male / Are Men Naturally Wise Than Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.