Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Whats The Best/worse Pickuplines You Ever Heard ;D ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats The Best/worse Pickuplines You Ever Heard ;D ? (1616 Views)

Worst And Funny Lies You Ever Heard From A Lady Or Guy / What Is The Best Pick Up Line You Have Ever Heard? / The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats The Best/worse Pickuplines You Ever Heard ;D ? by Kessythegeek(m): 10:37pm On Jun 15, 2013
Are you an interior decorator? 'Cause when I saw you, the room became beautiful. Lmao #drop yours cheesy
Re: Whats The Best/worse Pickuplines You Ever Heard ;D ? by Kessythegeek(m): 10:39pm On Jun 15, 2013
For a moment I thought I had died and gone to heaven. Now I see that I am very much alive, and heaven has been brought to me.
Re: Whats The Best/worse Pickuplines You Ever Heard ;D ? by Kessythegeek(m): 10:41pm On Jun 15, 2013
You shouldn't wear makeup. It's messing with perfection! Lmao #wash ni!
Re: Whats The Best/worse Pickuplines You Ever Heard ;D ? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:40pm On Jun 15, 2013
Best:

1. *walk up to a lady as whisper* oh angel, where did u hide ur wings?

2. *when naked, look lustfully, kiss gently, running ur hands smoothly on her curves, whisper with a kiss* wow!! u are one hell of a great masterpiece'

Worst:

1. You're d sugar in ma tea

2. I dream abt u everyday

3. i 'lurff' you grin
Re: Whats The Best/worse Pickuplines You Ever Heard ;D ? by Adufaye(m): 11:59pm On Jun 15, 2013
Saw a gal at mile2 just like whoa!!!
Watch our conversation o!
Faye: babe watsup are d 1 I do see on tv evry weekend?
Babe: (smile) yeah......in which of ma programme?
Faye: I mean u look more like Bakary Sagna of Arsenal!
Do u wear mask?
Re: Whats The Best/worse Pickuplines You Ever Heard ;D ? by REMMEI(m): 12:13am On Jun 16, 2013
Me: Are you still taking your drugs for the fever?

Girl: what fever?

Me: you look so hot.

cool
Re: Whats The Best/worse Pickuplines You Ever Heard ;D ? by Nobody: 2:41am On Jun 16, 2013
If loving you is a crime,i don't mind being a hardened criminal

1 Like

Re: Whats The Best/worse Pickuplines You Ever Heard ;D ? by Nobody: 2:52am On Jun 16, 2013
Err. Let me just make fun of myself. I crack up every time I think about this pick-up-line. grin grin grin And the funniest thing is that; the chic fell for it. I don't know if it's the worst but it's rubbish, to be honest. grin grin grin

Girl: I'm to happy to be single and I don't need a guy nor have time for relationship(s).

Me: If I can go out with you for a day, kind of like bringing prom king and queen into reality; that'll be the happiest day of my life.

Girl: *Stares at me and looks at the floor* Ok, let's see how it goes. grin grin grin
Re: Whats The Best/worse Pickuplines You Ever Heard ;D ? by Nobody: 4:12am On Jun 16, 2013
ShyM-X:
Err. Let me just make fun of myself. I crack up every time I think about this pick-up-line. grin grin grin And the funniest thing is that; the chic fell for it. I don't know if it's the worst but it's rubbish, to be honest. grin grin grin

Girl: I'm to happy to be single and I don't need a guy nor have time for relationship(s).

Me: If I can go out with you for a day, kind of like bringing prom king and queen into reality; that'll be the happiest day of my life.

Girl: *Stares at me and looks at the floor* Ok, let's see how it goes. grin grin grin

She fell for that? undecided undecided
Re: Whats The Best/worse Pickuplines You Ever Heard ;D ? by Nobody: 4:47am On Jun 16, 2013
Yield:

She fell for that? undecided undecided

Different people and different consciousness, I guess. And other factors might have contributed to it as well.

Btw, what pick-up-line(s) can make you "yield" to any guy's request?

Care to share?
Re: Whats The Best/worse Pickuplines You Ever Heard ;D ? by ikechukz(m): 6:31am On Jun 16, 2013
Never knew people still use pick up lines in 2013
Re: Whats The Best/worse Pickuplines You Ever Heard ;D ? by Desloaaa(f): 6:35am On Jun 16, 2013
ikechukz: Never knew people still use pick up lines in 2013
i tire o,pick up..
Re: Whats The Best/worse Pickuplines You Ever Heard ;D ? by Mynd44: 7:25am On Jun 16, 2013
Nice legs; when do they open grin

2 Likes

Re: Whats The Best/worse Pickuplines You Ever Heard ;D ? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:51am On Jun 16, 2013
Mynd_44: Nice legs; when do they open grin
bros, go format grin una don spoil finish na
Re: Whats The Best/worse Pickuplines You Ever Heard ;D ? by k2039: 7:53am On Jun 16, 2013
My penis is like a dictionary. How about we go back to my place and i shoot some words in your mouth.

1 Like

Re: Whats The Best/worse Pickuplines You Ever Heard ;D ? by Nobody: 7:59am On Jun 16, 2013
k2039: My penis is like a dictionary. How about we go back to my place and i shoot some words in your mouth.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Whats The Best/worse Pickuplines You Ever Heard ;D ? by Nobody: 8:01am On Jun 16, 2013
Mynd_44: Nice legs; when do they open grin

I laughed undecided undecided
Re: Whats The Best/worse Pickuplines You Ever Heard ;D ? by Popowaa: 8:20am On Jun 16, 2013
Lol
k2039: My penis is like a dictionary. How about we go back to my place and i shoot some words in your mouth.
Re: Whats The Best/worse Pickuplines You Ever Heard ;D ? by Popowaa: 8:23am On Jun 16, 2013
A guy told me this "let me prick those "ballons" with my needle" and i was like wtf!!!
Re: Whats The Best/worse Pickuplines You Ever Heard ;D ? by 190: 8:27am On Jun 16, 2013
i once told popowaa

honey bring your nyash over to my apartment let me verify something

9pm that night she was at my door undecided
Re: Whats The Best/worse Pickuplines You Ever Heard ;D ? by Popowaa: 8:32am On Jun 16, 2013
Lol and what did u verify?
190: i once told popowaa

honey bring your nyash over to my apartment let me verify something

9pm that night she was at my door undecided
Re: Whats The Best/worse Pickuplines You Ever Heard ;D ? by 190: 8:33am On Jun 16, 2013
Popowaa: Lol and what did u verify?

the nyash of course angry
Re: Whats The Best/worse Pickuplines You Ever Heard ;D ? by Popowaa: 8:38am On Jun 16, 2013
Hope u ve taken ur medication
190:

the nyash of course angry
Re: Whats The Best/worse Pickuplines You Ever Heard ;D ? by 190: 8:43am On Jun 16, 2013
Popowaa: Hope u ve taken ur medication

bring it for me angry
Re: Whats The Best/worse Pickuplines You Ever Heard ;D ? by Popowaa: 8:51am On Jun 16, 2013
Lmao u vex?
190:

bring it for me angry
Re: Whats The Best/worse Pickuplines You Ever Heard ;D ? by 190: 8:52am On Jun 16, 2013
yup undecided
Re: Whats The Best/worse Pickuplines You Ever Heard ;D ? by Popowaa: 8:57am On Jun 16, 2013
Chill,afterall na true question i ask
190: yup undecided
Re: Whats The Best/worse Pickuplines You Ever Heard ;D ? by 190: 8:58am On Jun 16, 2013
shocked angry angry
Re: Whats The Best/worse Pickuplines You Ever Heard ;D ? by elrony(m): 10:58am On Jun 16, 2013
"I cannot categorically ask u to go out with м̣̣̥̇ε̲̣̣ ,buh hope u re seeing dat rover sport with my name on d license plate....dats all" grin
Re: Whats The Best/worse Pickuplines You Ever Heard ;D ? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 16, 2013
ShyM-X:

Different people and different consciousness, I guess. And other factors might have contributed to it as well.

Btw, what pick-up-line(s) can make you "yield" to any guy's request?

Care to share?

"Hi, how are you doing? My name is [Insert name here]. And you are?".

It's as simple as that. I like when a guy's just straightup, yet courteous from the get-go.

If the pickup line is funny and/or cute, I might give him a chance, but if it's just downright cheesy and lame, NO.
Re: Whats The Best/worse Pickuplines You Ever Heard ;D ? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 17, 2013
Yield:
"Hi, how are you doing? My name is [Insert name here]. And you are?".

It's as simple as that. I like when a guy's just straightup, yet courteous from the get-go.

If the pickup line is funny and/or cute, I might give him a chance, but if it's just downright cheesy and lame, NO.

Hmmm... Interesting. I like that.

It seems you're the simple type, I guess.

Err. I might say "hello" and ask for your name in future. grin But still loading......... for now. wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Stay A Virgin Till Possibly Marriage / Love Of An Introvert / My Wife Sent Me This Recently....and I Thought You Guys Should Share

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.