Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,898 members, 7,821,127 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Worst And Funny Lies You Ever Heard From A Lady Or Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Worst And Funny Lies You Ever Heard From A Lady Or Guy (9854 Views)

Whats The Worst And The Most Embarrassing Punishment You Were Given In School? / Oya Come Toast That Babe or Guy wey You Like For PIDGIN!!! / Just Propose To Any Nairaland Babe Or Guy Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Worst And Funny Lies You Ever Heard From A Lady Or Guy by richgang(m): 1:18am On Nov 08, 2013
Good morning nairalanders, this topic struck me < when i saw a girl last week and collected her number , i do call her every day, yesterday morning i called her and she was like i am at the dining table eating , do you care to join me , i said yes, the next morning i went to her house, and she ask me to come in, when i got inside the house i was wondering if this was her house , until i saw her pics with dad and mom, but what was really going on in my head was , where is the DINING table she told me about yesterday ,there was no center table talk less of a dinner table .......I also remember few months back about a girl i was asking out told me she was a 300 level student of Benson Idahosa Private University, until i was driving to buy fuel i decided to buy recharge card , behold it was this same girl who told me she was in Benson Idahosa Private University that was selling the recharge card..........So many funny lies girls tell, ......i know the ladies will also say guys tell ridiculous too ............nairalanders lets hear your own story of some funny and ridiculous lies you ever heard from a guy or a lady

8 Likes

Re: Worst And Funny Lies You Ever Heard From A Lady Or Guy by Jerrygotswagg(m): 1:24am On Nov 08, 2013
ladies do lie everyday, but the worst and funny lie a lady ever told me was when she told me she lost her father and mother in a car accident , until after 2 months i was told her mom and dad are still alive, how can a girl just say her mom and dad where dead ..BALU

1 Like

Re: Worst And Funny Lies You Ever Heard From A Lady Or Guy by gluv01(f): 1:50am On Nov 08, 2013
He told me he was an american citizen, and yet he has a naija accent is still struggling to pass though school with the high financial costs. He said his parents had a problem. And he boasts of having an American citizenship always which is annoying. This naija robbers can see him and think he has the dough only to be dissapointed.Mcheew

2 Likes

Re: Worst And Funny Lies You Ever Heard From A Lady Or Guy by Dubby6(m): 3:01am On Nov 08, 2013
Person Neva tell una better lie self.. lie wey dey pain pass knock

2 Likes

Re: Worst And Funny Lies You Ever Heard From A Lady Or Guy by richgang(m): 7:28am On Nov 08, 2013
Dubby6: Person Neva tell una better lie self.. lie wey dey pain pass knock
hahahahahahaha, bros abeg tell us your own make i see if i go roll for ground dey laugh
Re: Worst And Funny Lies You Ever Heard From A Lady Or Guy by demicupid(f): 10:50am On Nov 08, 2013
Dubby6: Person Neva tell una better lie self.. lie wey dey pain pass knock
bros,share una own nah..
Re: Worst And Funny Lies You Ever Heard From A Lady Or Guy by icebebe(f): 11:12am On Nov 08, 2013
d ones wey GUYS don tell me reach to commit suicide
Re: Worst And Funny Lies You Ever Heard From A Lady Or Guy by demicupid(f): 12:13pm On Nov 08, 2013
icebebe: d ones wey GUYS don tell me reach to commit suicide
talk am,make we hear
Re: Worst And Funny Lies You Ever Heard From A Lady Or Guy by Lindajohn(f): 12:26pm On Nov 08, 2013
I tell one guy say i dy my period so dat in no go touch me with in smelling body

2 Likes

Re: Worst And Funny Lies You Ever Heard From A Lady Or Guy by richgang(m): 10:39am On Nov 09, 2013
Linda john: I tell one guy say i dy my period so dat in no go touch me with in smelling body
many ygirls are found of dis , girls sha
Re: Worst And Funny Lies You Ever Heard From A Lady Or Guy by icebebe(f): 11:28am On Nov 09, 2013
Linda john: I tell one guy say i dy my period so dat in no go touch me with in smelling body
buh u dey chop him smellin money sha? grin babeee repent

3 Likes

Re: Worst And Funny Lies You Ever Heard From A Lady Or Guy by Lindajohn(f): 6:48pm On Nov 09, 2013
icebebe: buh u dey chop him smellin money sha? grin babeee repent
yes ke, of course, Y won't i
Re: Worst And Funny Lies You Ever Heard From A Lady Or Guy by Phranciz(m): 8:37pm On Nov 09, 2013
Linda john: yes ke, of course, Y won't i
And that mouth wey u use answer yes ke like ostrich go soon rotin. Don't bother apologizing, no offense taken.

1 Like

Re: Worst And Funny Lies You Ever Heard From A Lady Or Guy by Lindajohn(f): 9:31pm On Nov 09, 2013
Phranciz:
And that mouth wey u use answer yes ke like ostrich go soon rotin. Don't bother apologizing, no offense taken.
me and u go fight for this thread oh
Re: Worst And Funny Lies You Ever Heard From A Lady Or Guy by Phranciz(m): 9:33pm On Nov 09, 2013
Linda john: me and u go fight for this thread oh
Always willing and ready.
Re: Worst And Funny Lies You Ever Heard From A Lady Or Guy by tyson99(m): 9:58pm On Nov 09, 2013
Na so i toast one babe for skool wey she tell me say na ajah she dey live and she dey manage for her mama store,one day i con go abk so inside small hold up,na em i see dis girl hawking lacasera and bottle water so as she move near my car wey she see me she just disappeared immediately,omo motor no waka fast reach am grin
Re: Worst And Funny Lies You Ever Heard From A Lady Or Guy by tellwisdom: 2:05am On Nov 10, 2013
She told me she was on her period and I told her that's the moment I like yanshing sef. Na so she melt sad

1 Like

Re: Worst And Funny Lies You Ever Heard From A Lady Or Guy by richgang(m): 3:32pm On Nov 10, 2013
tellwisdom: She told me she was on her period and I told her that's the moment I like yanshing sef. Na so she melt sad
buhhahahahahahah, so u self like yanshing
Re: Worst And Funny Lies You Ever Heard From A Lady Or Guy by Saraha1(f): 3:38pm On Nov 10, 2013
Still thinking about it
Re: Worst And Funny Lies You Ever Heard From A Lady Or Guy by richgang(m): 3:42pm On Nov 10, 2013
Sarah a: Still thinking about it
lol, so ur own many then grin
Re: Worst And Funny Lies You Ever Heard From A Lady Or Guy by Bootybuttchic(f): 4:08pm On Nov 10, 2013
Phranciz:
grin grin grin guy ur carzy ooo
Re: Worst And Funny Lies You Ever Heard From A Lady Or Guy by sweetBummsy(f): 4:17pm On Nov 10, 2013
called him frm morning till nite oo he didn't pick. wen he Finally kold bck at midnite he said he has been slipin since mrng oo. wtf r der no beta lies

4 Likes

Re: Worst And Funny Lies You Ever Heard From A Lady Or Guy by alienware(m): 4:20pm On Nov 10, 2013
Because she's in benson idahosa private university, she shouldn't sell recharge cards when on vacation ? Do you know how she raises money to pay her fee ?

2 Likes

Re: Worst And Funny Lies You Ever Heard From A Lady Or Guy by Handsomeemmy(m): 4:36pm On Nov 10, 2013
sweetBummsy: called him frm morning till nite oo he didn't pick. wen he Finally kold bck at midnite he said he has been slipin since mrng oo. wtf r der no beta lies
lol, maybe he went for vigil the previous night.
Re: Worst And Funny Lies You Ever Heard From A Lady Or Guy by Yahoo1(m): 5:24pm On Nov 10, 2013
HBD or not i guess!

anyway @Op.

i read minds,so i dnt nid to ask questions,and gals dnt nid to lie to me!

*Am sorry 4 d people i pushed out
Re: Worst And Funny Lies You Ever Heard From A Lady Or Guy by Penssuwa(m): 5:39pm On Nov 10, 2013
Mine told me on phone that she was offered admission in one state university and that she was in the hostel. I almost fell 4 that b4 her junior brother shouted frm the background "na lie ooo". She switched off the phone immediately.

6 Likes

Re: Worst And Funny Lies You Ever Heard From A Lady Or Guy by ogeoflyf(f): 7:48pm On Nov 10, 2013
I complained to him that he is never around and always unreachable, and the brother told me that it cos he jst got a new job and so it takes most of his time shocked..the Bros didn't know that I found out he was following a married woman in my department grin. I was like aaah!! shocked brotherly!! grin
Chai.

1 Like

Re: Worst And Funny Lies You Ever Heard From A Lady Or Guy by ifyeky(m): 8:11pm On Nov 10, 2013
Mine told me dat she doesn't stay out later dan 7pm coz of d Aunty, but I saw her prostituting @night around 9pm. Immediately she saw me, she tried hiding but I saw her already
Re: Worst And Funny Lies You Ever Heard From A Lady Or Guy by Yemlizzy(f): 10:04pm On Nov 10, 2013
Guys rarely lie and even when they do its sounds so silly that you both both laugh over it!dont know about other ladies and their experiences with guys o.
Re: Worst And Funny Lies You Ever Heard From A Lady Or Guy by Sijo01(f): 10:23pm On Nov 10, 2013
*same person*

Am driving to the airport to pick up my dad. this same father is a village base low key farmer.
Guy: called with international number.
Me: where you at?
Guy: Europe
After charting for a while, guy ended the call.
Me: Place a call across guy's glo number with a number he was not familiar with.
Guy: Hello
Me: Back from Europe already
Guy: disconnected the call

#Yahoo alert#

4 Likes

Re: Worst And Funny Lies You Ever Heard From A Lady Or Guy by Yahoo1(m): 10:44pm On Nov 10, 2013
[s][/s]
Sijo01: *same person*

Am driving to the airport to pick up my dad. this same father is a village base low key farmer.
Me: Place a call across guy's glo number with a number he was not familiar with.

#Yahoo alert#
[s]

#Yahoo alert#
[/s]

#419 alert#
y
Re: Worst And Funny Lies You Ever Heard From A Lady Or Guy by iamdutch: 10:46pm On Nov 10, 2013

#Yahoo alert#
lmao...busted! That Guy's not sharp at all

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wow I Never Knew Yoruba Women Love Igbo Men This Much / Things "To Do And Not To Do" When You Visit Your Boyfriend In His Family House. / Young Nigerian Lady Who Acts P*rn, Shares Acts Photos On Social Media ( Photo )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.