Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

Jonathan-Amaechi Face-Off: Patience Relocates To Port-Harcourt - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan-Amaechi Face-Off: Patience Relocates To Port-Harcourt (32319 Views)

The Look On Amaechi's Face At The Ministerial Retreat / Buhari Relocates To Defence House In Maitama, Abuja / Buhari Will Defeat Jonathan, Amaechi Boasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan-Amaechi Face-Off: Patience Relocates To Port-Harcourt by PENMIGHT(m): 2:19pm On Jun 16, 2013
They scheme and he schemes and he is the best of schemers.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan-Amaechi Face-Off: Patience Relocates To Port-Harcourt by figment232(m): 2:19pm On Jun 16, 2013
Horlawoomey: Jonathan administration will be a good story line for a nollywood movie. . . . . 2015 is going to be interesting.
Good move! Amaechi! your end has come
Re: Jonathan-Amaechi Face-Off: Patience Relocates To Port-Harcourt by tundysho(m): 2:20pm On Jun 16, 2013
How quick this woman forgot the mercies God Almighty had on her life by saving her from the claws of death, and here she is chasing vanity, instead of her to spend the rest of her life thanking God and dedicating her life to a just and useful cause , she is going around chasing ameachi.She is such an ingrate

1 Like

Re: Jonathan-Amaechi Face-Off: Patience Relocates To Port-Harcourt by glimpse(f): 2:22pm On Jun 16, 2013
speeder: I know its so funny if I say I don't know yet the feud between Amaechi? Thats not the issue, the issue is in his name, Amaechi Rotimi? An Igbo in conjuncture a yoruba name and River state is neither a yoruba or an Igbo state. How come the mixture of names.

This man wise no be small.

You should ask questions went you dont understand something. are you from rivers state? Rotimi is a Rivers name. next time dont jump into conclusions when you dont have basic knowledge about something. besides, ikwerre language is mixed with igbo.
Re: Jonathan-Amaechi Face-Off: Patience Relocates To Port-Harcourt by Celepope: 2:23pm On Jun 16, 2013
speeder: I know its so funny if I say I don't know yet the feud between Amaechi? Thats not the issue, the issue is in his name, Amaechi Rotimi? An Igbo in conjuncture a yoruba name and River state is neither a yoruba or an Igbo state. How come the mixture of names.

There is nothing wise here.If i may ask which people are majority in Rivers state?Can an Okrika man become a Governor while the Ikwerre(Adulterated Igbo) man is awake?That answers your question on the name "AMAECHI".Check it properly the Ikwerre(adulterated igbo) people will continue to rule Rivers state till eternity
Re: Jonathan-Amaechi Face-Off: Patience Relocates To Port-Harcourt by ayusco85(m): 2:24pm On Jun 16, 2013
The movie 2015 is going to be the bomb. The thriller is ready, and we are watching it
Re: Jonathan-Amaechi Face-Off: Patience Relocates To Port-Harcourt by slimfit1(m): 2:25pm On Jun 16, 2013
k2039: Permanent Secretary my foot. Does she even know the meaning of a secretary, it will be outrageous to have expected her to discharge her duties when in fact she doesn't even know what the office entails.

No body in Nigeria knows their job description from the pastor who are becoming multivational speakers to the president. Holy spirit forgive me.
Re: Jonathan-Amaechi Face-Off: Patience Relocates To Port-Harcourt by sleekdiva: 2:26pm On Jun 16, 2013
S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ our country is now bin run by presidents wife wetin dame sabi 4 politics?person wey no fit spell her name
Re: Jonathan-Amaechi Face-Off: Patience Relocates To Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 16, 2013
By 2015 when my mentor GEJ wins the election, i will be back to comment on this issue.
for now you all can continue spilling rubbish from your gutters...

cant wait for the day we the core Nigerdeltans get liberated from this indian film called Nigeria and start enjoying our God given wealth like the Suadi's.

God bless GEJ and give him the strength to run this country.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan-Amaechi Face-Off: Patience Relocates To Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 16, 2013
Who get cap no get head; who get head no get cap. Learn to put thy cap where it fits.
Re: Jonathan-Amaechi Face-Off: Patience Relocates To Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 16, 2013
Cele-pope:

There is nothing wise here.If i may ask which people are majority in Rivers state?Can an Okrika man become a Governor while the Ikwerre(Adulterated Igbo) man is awake?That answers your question on the name "AMAECHI".Check it properly the Ikwerre(adulterated igbo) people will continue to rule Rivers state till eternity

you must be a joker.
are u related to Mr. Ibu?
Re: Jonathan-Amaechi Face-Off: Patience Relocates To Port-Harcourt by asorocker: 2:37pm On Jun 16, 2013
ilugunboy: The Nigerian Presidency cannot be debased further than this.....

Nigeria symbol of sovereignty is obviously in the wrong hands.

It was in worse hands during Obasanjo Regime when soldiers were used to impeach Alameseigha and Joshua Dariye.

During the same OBJ regime a sitting Governor Chris Ngige was kidnapped by a tout Chris Uba and the Government offices burnt down while the presidency folded its hands and watched.

What went around is coming around , if Nigerians endured it during OBJ regime , they should endure it now or else they can seccede

1 Like

Re: Jonathan-Amaechi Face-Off: Patience Relocates To Port-Harcourt by POLICECAP: 2:38pm On Jun 16, 2013
yunafa: WHO RUNS D WORLD? GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!
ask Beyonce!

[color=#red][size=14pt]What is this one saying [/size][/color]
Re: Jonathan-Amaechi Face-Off: Patience Relocates To Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 16, 2013
tundysho: How quick this woman forgot the mercies [b]God Almighty [/b]had on her life by saving her from the claws of death, and here she is chasing vanity, instead of her to spend the rest of her life thanking God and dedicating her life to a just and useful cause , she is going around chasing ameachi.She is such an ingrate

God saved her life and not you. Keep your opinion to yourself and shove it where it belong.

But God is a merciful God. He gave noses and opinions to fulls. What a merciful and impartial God he is.
Re: Jonathan-Amaechi Face-Off: Patience Relocates To Port-Harcourt by chemicstein: 2:40pm On Jun 16, 2013
Yessooo amaechi is so stupid to fight the ptesidency n his fellow southerner jst because of his selfish ambition to be a vice president to a northerner!
U.Cyril:
Madam,pls help us remove dat zombi called amaechi.u can't fight ur boss.fresh air till 2019.lol dancing azonto

1 Like

Re: Jonathan-Amaechi Face-Off: Patience Relocates To Port-Harcourt by chino11(m): 2:41pm On Jun 16, 2013

His full name is Chubike Amaechi. He just adopted the nomenclature "Rotimi" as fancy when he was Speaker of RVS. By origin he is Rivers-Igbo.

I still maintain that CA is naughty and stubborn at that. He cannot trade off the presidency in SS only for him to be crowned with the second fiddle in the alter of personal aggrandizement. He should be be made to come down on his kneels by all means necessary.
Re: Jonathan-Amaechi Face-Off: Patience Relocates To Port-Harcourt by chemicstein: 2:42pm On Jun 16, 2013
Olodo! Na u dey spell am for am abi?? Mtchwww!
sleek diva: S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ our country is now bin run by presidents wife wetin dame sabi 4 politics?person wey no fit spell her name
Re: Jonathan-Amaechi Face-Off: Patience Relocates To Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 16, 2013
Politics, the game of do or die affair. No mama or papa recognition in politics. Carry go, we're waiting.
Re: Jonathan-Amaechi Face-Off: Patience Relocates To Port-Harcourt by seunlayi(m): 2:45pm On Jun 16, 2013
why are you people arguing over a story that can never be true?
Re: Jonathan-Amaechi Face-Off: Patience Relocates To Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 16, 2013
Cele-pope:

There is nothing wise here.If i may ask which people are majority in Rivers state?Can an Okrika man become a Governor while the Ikwerre(Adulterated Igbo) man is awake?That answers your question on the name "AMAECHI".Check it properly the Ikwerre(adulterated igbo) people will continue to rule Rivers state [b]till eternity[/b]

You are a Joker. Dream on.
Re: Jonathan-Amaechi Face-Off: Patience Relocates To Port-Harcourt by Aksonman: 2:47pm On Jun 16, 2013

[size=13pt]The dominant ruling elite in Rivers state are the Ikweres.

Ikweres are pure Igbo people but during the Biafran war they denied their 'Igboness' in order to enjoy some form of amnestry from the federal forces. The Asaba people tried the same but after they were massacred by Nigerian (Hausa) soldiers,they quickly re-embraced their Igbo heritage-which remains strong till this day.

Before the civil war Port Harcourt was considered an Igbo town, most Igbos from the hinterland built permanent structures in PH. During the war many hinterland Igbos abandoned their PH properties and the Ikweres took over. After the war the Ikweres and other Rivers indigenes refused to return properties belonging to hinterland Igbos.

This is why Rivers State is cursed,many core Igbos are still skeptical about investing and owning permanent structures in Rivers state. With all its oil wealth,Rivers only has one major city that has still remained relatively stagnant. Uyo of yesterday is already catching up. Calabar has surpassed it in terms of visitors. All Port Harcourt has is aging Oil infrastructures.[/size] sad
Re: Jonathan-Amaechi Face-Off: Patience Relocates To Port-Harcourt by yetunsbay(m): 2:48pm On Jun 16, 2013
bbpreye.:
By 2015 when my mentor GEJ wins the election, i will be back to comment on this issue.
for now you all can continue spilling rubbish from your gutters...

cant wait for the day we the core Nigerdeltans get liberated from this indian film called Nigeria and start enjoying our God given wealth like the Suadi's.

God bless GEJ and give him the strength to run this country.
indeed u've had a mentor !
Re: Jonathan-Amaechi Face-Off: Patience Relocates To Port-Harcourt by daa1(m): 2:51pm On Jun 16, 2013
Na she dey marry when as she ever spend a week in PH before. She has been in PH now since Thursday or she wan stay with d couple? Amaechi is untouchable he is divinely protected by God

[q[b][/b]uote author=Willgates] Kai...rumour monkers! Abasi akan mbufo doh wo! angry
that woman game for the traditional wedding of my gousin....she will ko back to Abuya next week
[/quote]
Re: Jonathan-Amaechi Face-Off: Patience Relocates To Port-Harcourt by yetunsbay(m): 2:51pm On Jun 16, 2013
chemicstein: Yessooo amaechi is so stupid to fight the ptesidency n his fellow southerner jst because of his selfish ambition to be a vice president to a northerner!
tell me and u wil lyk to b a cook to ur mate
Re: Jonathan-Amaechi Face-Off: Patience Relocates To Port-Harcourt by damoobaba: 2:51pm On Jun 16, 2013
U.Cyril:
Madam,pls help us remove dat zombi called amaechi.u can't fight ur boss.fresh air till 2019.lol dancing azonto
At ur age,you r still a silly fool.Amaechi is the Governor of his own state(elected by his people),Jonathan is not his boss.Can Jonathan control Fashola in Lagos?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan-Amaechi Face-Off: Patience Relocates To Port-Harcourt by Aksonman: 2:54pm On Jun 16, 2013
[size=13pt]Rivers State is to Igboland what kwara and Kogi states are to Yorubaland.[/size]
Re: Jonathan-Amaechi Face-Off: Patience Relocates To Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 16, 2013
The Joke We Call Nigeria lol

I wonder what will happen to this bytch after her husband's term........Turai things

You think GEJ will remain relevant in the scheme of things? Foolish woman
Re: Jonathan-Amaechi Face-Off: Patience Relocates To Port-Harcourt by yetunsbay(m): 2:55pm On Jun 16, 2013
damoobaba:
At ur age,you r still a silly fool.Amaechi is the Governor of his own state(elected by his people),Jonathan is not his boss.Can Jonathan control Fashola in Lagos?
gud talk abi o ti control e ni
Re: Jonathan-Amaechi Face-Off: Patience Relocates To Port-Harcourt by damoobaba: 2:55pm On Jun 16, 2013
U.Cyril:
Re: Jonathan-Amaechi Face-Off: Patience Relocates To Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 16, 2013
Please, my question to the person who wrote this article is; how did he confirm Mrs Jonathan's reason for moving to PH? Did she tell him its because of Amaechi? All these half baked journalist basing an entire article on speculation.
If Amaechi is clean he has nothing to fear. My people say its only when a hen farts that it starts running away from the earth.
Re: Jonathan-Amaechi Face-Off: Patience Relocates To Port-Harcourt by Gbawe: 2:57pm On Jun 16, 2013
k2039:

We are left with just one option, send all of them parking in 2015, which I know you agree with, the only problem is just that some Nigerians are gullible and will still vote this deficient leaders.

100% agree with sending them packing in 2015. Sometimes I wonder if Nigeria is cursed. We appear more like a wretched, good for nothing and fraudulent "giant" always cheating itself. How hard is it, in a nation with over 160 million people, to get a proven achiever and solution provider to be the number one citizen? Apparently Nigeria has a knack of making easy things extremely difficult. That we keep ending up with clueless individuals like GEJ, and all the baggage that comes with them, is beyond the ordinary.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan-Amaechi Face-Off: Patience Relocates To Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 16, 2013
Ada Nri1: Please, my question to the person who wrote this article is; how did he confirm Mrs Jonathan's reason for moving to PH? Did she tell him its because of Amaechi? All these half baked journalist basing an entire article on speculation.
If Amaechi is clean he has nothing to fear. My people say its only when a hen farts that it starts running away from the earth.

Madam, the cleanest ones have the most to fear. They have no powerful corruption link to "save" them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu: Court Adjourns Hearing On Peter Obi’s Petition Till Wednesday / Atiku Meets With Representatives Of Nigerians In Washington D.C / CDD West Africa Fact Checks Peter Obi's Arise TV Interview.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.