Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,364 members, 7,957,978 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:31 AM

"Want To Be The Woman In Control?.... 7 Moves You Should Try" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Want To Be The Woman In Control?.... 7 Moves You Should Try" (1591 Views)

7 S E X Positions That Puts The Woman In Control (photos) / 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives / 10 "Outdated" Flirting Moves You Should Quit Using (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Want To Be The Woman In Control?.... 7 Moves You Should Try" by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 16, 2013
You know what I’m tired of?

It's women who sound out of control. Not that they’re crazy, but just that they aren't the ones calling the shots. They wonder if he likes this or that in bed, they wonder if he asked them out as a friend or more than a friend, they wonder, they wonder... Don’t worry about what he likes or what he wants. Say what you want. Take what you want. If he doesn't want you in return, no big deal. But if he does, he will find it so hot and attractive.

That in mind and from a man's perspective, there are 7 moves I personally think every woman should try in order to be in control rather like a love puppet.

1: Ask Him Out

It amazes me how many women still think it’s taboo to ask a man out. If you ask him out with confidence—like there isn't a doubt in your mind that he will say yes—then asking him out doesn't make you look desperate. It makes you look like a woman who is so confident in herself that she knows what she is worthy of, and is comfortable asking for it.

2: Demand It, Don’t Ask It

Don’t ask “do you have plans Thursday night?” and then “do you like pizza?” and then “I was thinking if you’re up for or if we could…” Just say “Hey, you and me should get pizza Thursday. I want to see you.” Everyone likes to feel desired. He will feel very desired if you just take his time when you want it.

3: Announce Your Heart-desires

If you and a man have hooked up a few times, you’re out in a group and that awkward moment has arrived when everyone is saying goodbye, everyone knows you and this particular guy have a thing, and you’re just trying to find a sly way to go home with him, don’t try to be sly at all. Just grab him by the arm and say to everyone else “goodnight guys. This one’s coming with me.” He will find that so attractive.

4: Don’t Worry About Where It’s Going

I don’t mean to pretend you’re not worried about it. Literally, don’t worry about it. Tell yourself this. I have a gorgeous man that I get to have regular sex with whom I also enjoy spending time with. Life is short. We don’t need to know where this is going, so long as it keeps on going like this. Believe me, if you don’t show even the slightest hint of wondering where things are going, he will find that composure and independence so attractive, and he will bring it up.

5: Don't Pretend About Asking To Spend The Night With Him

Don’t allow yourself to be the pursued, waiting for a man to play all of the games he feels he needs to play to finally get you into bed, like saying it’s more comfortable sitting on his bed than on the couch, or asking to sleep over because he drank too much to drive home. Stop these silly games in their tracks and just say this “I want to spend the night with you. How do you feel about that?” I bet you he will feel great about it.

6: Say What You’re Thinking

Tell him he looks hot. Text him saying you don’t want to sleep alone tonight. Tell him you can’t wait for dinner to be over so you can go home and ravage him. These aren't thoughts to be ashamed of. They are thoughts to share.

7: Always Try to Take The Lead In Bed

This may sound a little creepy but trust me it's the "thing". Change positions when you feel like it. Don’t ask him “does that feel good”; rather ask yourself “does this feel good” and re-arrange the two of you accordingly. If you act like the aggressor, he will become a little bit intimidated, but in a good way, and suddenly all he will be thinking about is satisfying you. You need to make it seem that all that is on your mind is your satisfaction, and then that’s all that will be on his mind.

www.flaubertajiero.com
Re: "Want To Be The Woman In Control?.... 7 Moves You Should Try" by greedie1(f): 12:57pm On Jun 16, 2013
ok.
Re: "Want To Be The Woman In Control?.... 7 Moves You Should Try" by SiMPLYCHiC1(f): 1:03pm On Jun 16, 2013
;DInteresting.
Re: "Want To Be The Woman In Control?.... 7 Moves You Should Try" by lolaluv1(f): 1:04pm On Jun 16, 2013
Hmn!
Re: "Want To Be The Woman In Control?.... 7 Moves You Should Try" by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 16, 2013
I don't agree with this post. Just be yourself!

If you're outgoing, be outgoing! If you are shy, be shy. Whatever, just be yourself. cool
Re: "Want To Be The Woman In Control?.... 7 Moves You Should Try" by k2039: 1:08pm On Jun 16, 2013
•S!MPLY CH!C•:
;DInteresting.
Interetsing my foot.
Re: "Want To Be The Woman In Control?.... 7 Moves You Should Try" by Merkki(f): 1:11pm On Jun 16, 2013
Rubbish!
Re: "Want To Be The Woman In Control?.... 7 Moves You Should Try" by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 16, 2013
I don't agree with it all, especially no2, our men like when you asked for things and not just demand like it's a must they do it.
Believe me if a girl should keep up with all this, walahi her relationship is heading to destruction!
Re: "Want To Be The Woman In Control?.... 7 Moves You Should Try" by Enegod(m): 1:17pm On Jun 16, 2013
9ja girls are still far far behind...they will see this thread as crap...

2 Likes

Re: "Want To Be The Woman In Control?.... 7 Moves You Should Try" by Merkki(f): 1:37pm On Jun 16, 2013
Enegod: 9ja girls are still far far behind...they will see this thread as crap...

Oh please, spare us. As if you Africans don't want to be in control. As soon as a girl rebels against your authority, you begin to label her. African men are confused. They don't even know what they want.
Re: "Want To Be The Woman In Control?.... 7 Moves You Should Try" by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 16, 2013
k2039: Interetsing my foot.
??
Re: "Want To Be The Woman In Control?.... 7 Moves You Should Try" by k2039: 7:43pm On Jun 16, 2013
Shollypopz:
??
A man wants to be in control and the woman wants to also be in control, that's going to be hell in that family.
Women ought to submit(and that doesn't mean the man should boss them around).
Re: "Want To Be The Woman In Control?.... 7 Moves You Should Try" by Aklofs: 7:56pm On Jun 16, 2013
I'm still waiting 4 a girl dat would do all these 4 me....I swear i'll marry her straight away....
Re: "Want To Be The Woman In Control?.... 7 Moves You Should Try" by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 16, 2013
k2039: A man wants to be in control and the woman wants to also be in control, that's going to be hell in that family.
Women ought to submit (and that doesn't mean the man should boss them around).
Says who?? Why are men not submitting??
Re: "Want To Be The Woman In Control?.... 7 Moves You Should Try" by k2039: 8:32pm On Jun 16, 2013
Shollypopz:
You see, that's the problem.
A man is suppose to love his wife dearly and the wife is suppose to submit to the husband, the bible clearly illustrates this. I have no problem with a man submitting(that's just illustrating respect for her) but it's not the woman's place to lead in her household when she has a man in her life. I can assure you that if all women take the OP's thread into consideration, we will have more broken homes than the present.

1 Like

Re: "Want To Be The Woman In Control?.... 7 Moves You Should Try" by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 16, 2013
^^I can't argue with you since you're coming from the standpoint of your faith.
Non-Christians do not have to obey the rules in your holy book. undecided

My opinion: Marriage involves team work. No one is head over the other. And if there gotta be a head, both parties have to come to an agreement on who is more fit to lead the home. It shouldn't be based on gender.
Re: "Want To Be The Woman In Control?.... 7 Moves You Should Try" by k2039: 10:12pm On Jun 16, 2013
Shollypopz: ^^I can't argue with you since you're coming from the standpoint of your faith.
Non-Christians do not have to obey the rules in your holy book. undecided

My opinion: Marriage involves team work. No one is the head over the other. And if there gotta be a head, both parties have to come to an agreement on who is more fit to lead the home. It shouldn't be based on gender.
Ok maam.
Re: "Want To Be The Woman In Control?.... 7 Moves You Should Try" by virginice: 10:23pm On Jun 16, 2013
Well, technology is changin evritin so am nt surprised @ dis. I don't tink itis a bad idea to try wat is stated above. Few women (women of der mind dt like to explore) may try it. Others will hide under culture n religion.
Re: "Want To Be The Woman In Control?.... 7 Moves You Should Try" by Stegomiah: 10:31pm On Jun 16, 2013
Shollypopz:

Just check ephesians 5:22,23, 1peter 3:1, God commanded us to submit to our husband.
Aldo i do not support a man being too bossy!
Re: "Want To Be The Woman In Control?.... 7 Moves You Should Try" by spikesC(m): 10:36pm On Jun 16, 2013
Oh God, not this topic again embarassed
Re: "Want To Be The Woman In Control?.... 7 Moves You Should Try" by spikesC(m): 10:39pm On Jun 16, 2013
gree-die:
ok.

Sweety, when are u going to ask me out embarassed
Re: "Want To Be The Woman In Control?.... 7 Moves You Should Try" by greedie1(f): 7:41am On Jun 17, 2013
spikes C:

Sweety, when are u going to ask me out embarassed
soon....

hey peeps, dis one is going with me grin cool
Re: "Want To Be The Woman In Control?.... 7 Moves You Should Try" by Enegod(m): 8:52am On Jun 17, 2013
gree-die:

soon....

is he your puppy?
Re: "Want To Be The Woman In Control?.... 7 Moves You Should Try" by milkymesh: 9:31am On Jun 17, 2013
The post is absolute crap. The points listed will make a guy to use a lady and dump her. You will succeed in getting a guy to sleep with you but a long lasting relationship possibly with marriage in view is a no no with this method
Enegod: 9ja girls are still far far behind...they will see this thread as crap...
Re: "Want To Be The Woman In Control?.... 7 Moves You Should Try" by Enegod(m): 9:46am On Jun 17, 2013
milkymesh: The post is absolute crap. The points listed will make a guy to use a lady and dump her. You will succeed in getting a guy to sleep with you but a long lasting relationship possibly with marriage in view is a no no with this method
the points listed above are for mature ladies and guys that understand the meaning of relationship....
Re: "Want To Be The Woman In Control?.... 7 Moves You Should Try" by spikesC(m): 11:43am On Jun 17, 2013
gree-die:

soon....

**blushes** wink
Re: "Want To Be The Woman In Control?.... 7 Moves You Should Try" by greedie1(f): 1:51pm On Jun 17, 2013
Enegod: is he your puppy?

puppy? dis is the one.i ve been dying to have embarassed
Re: "Want To Be The Woman In Control?.... 7 Moves You Should Try" by cityhood: 9:51pm On Jun 20, 2013
Flaubert Ajiero: You know what I’m tired of?

It's women who sound out of control. Not that they’re crazy, but just that they aren't the ones calling the shots. They wonder if he likes this or that in bed, they wonder if he asked them out as a friend or more than a friend, they wonder, they wonder... Don’t worry about what he likes or what he wants. Say what you want. Take what you want. If he doesn't want you in return, no big deal. But if he does, he will find it so hot and attractive.

That in mind and from a man's perspective, there are 7 moves I personally think every woman should try in order to be in control rather like a love puppet.

1: Ask Him Out

It amazes me how many women still think it’s taboo to ask a man out. If you ask him out with confidence—like there isn't a doubt in your mind that he will say yes—then asking him out doesn't make you look desperate. It makes you look like a woman who is so confident in herself that she knows what she is worthy of, and is comfortable asking for it.

2: Demand It, Don’t Ask It

Don’t ask “do you have plans Thursday night?” and then “do you like pizza?” and then “I was thinking if you’re up for or if we could…” Just say “Hey, you and me should get pizza Thursday. I want to see you.” Everyone likes to feel desired. He will feel very desired if you just take his time when you want it.

3: Announce Your Heart-desires

If you and a man have hooked up a few times, you’re out in a group and that awkward moment has arrived when everyone is saying goodbye, everyone knows you and this particular guy have a thing, and you’re just trying to find a sly way to go home with him, don’t try to be sly at all. Just grab him by the arm and say to everyone else “goodnight guys. This one’s coming with me.” He will find that so attractive.

4: Don’t Worry About Where It’s Going

I don’t mean to pretend you’re not worried about it. Literally, don’t worry about it. Tell yourself this. I have a gorgeous man that I get to have regular sex with whom I also enjoy spending time with. Life is short. We don’t need to know where this is going, so long as it keeps on going like this. Believe me, if you don’t show even the slightest hint of wondering where things are going, he will find that composure and independence so attractive, and he will bring it up.

5: Don't Pretend About Asking To Spend The Night With Him

Don’t allow yourself to be the pursued, waiting for a man to play all of the games he feels he needs to play to finally get you into bed, like saying it’s more comfortable sitting on his bed than on the couch, or asking to sleep over because he drank too much to drive home. Stop these silly games in their tracks and just say this “I want to spend the night with you. How do you feel about that?” I bet you he will feel great about it.

6: Say What You’re Thinking

Tell him he looks hot. Text him saying you don’t want to sleep alone tonight. Tell him you can’t wait for dinner to be over so you can go home and ravage him. These aren't thoughts to be ashamed of. They are thoughts to share.

7: Always Try to Take The Lead In Bed

This may sound a little creepy but trust me it's the "thing". Change positions when you feel like it. Don’t ask him “does that feel good”; rather ask yourself “does this feel good” and re-arrange the two of you accordingly. If you act like the aggressor, he will become a little bit intimidated, but in a good way, and suddenly all he will be thinking about is satisfying you. You need to make it seem that all that is on your mind is your satisfaction, and then that’s all that will be on his mind.

www.flaubertajiero.com

(1) (Reply)

Let's Share Our Recharge Card-zone Experience / What Really Makes A Man A Man. / How Long Did It Take You To Get Over Your Ex? How Did You Do It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.