Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Let's Share Our Recharge Card-zone Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let's Share Our Recharge Card-zone Experience (1566 Views)

. / What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! / Let's Share Our Valentine Thoughts To That Special One (2) (3) (4)

Let's Share Our Recharge Card-zone Experience by tosyne2much(m): 2:34pm On Aug 17, 2014
I guess d rate at which our ladies are recharge card-zoning us has reduced... I happen to to be a 2go addict back in those days and am pretty sure na dia those wayward ladies full pass... I added a lady on 2go and we got chatting, hours turned to days and days turned to weeks... We were chattin one day lik dat and I asked '' how are you today ? and d reply I got was '' am not feeling fyn and u can mak me feel fine if u wish''.. Hmmmmm I already knew where she was heading to... I inquired to know why she wasn't happy and she told me she needed recharged card and dat it was late to go out at night to buy (10pm).. I was like (Haha, if it was 10pm at ur place, is it 7pm at my own place?). I told her I wish I could help buh it was late... She persuaded me to step outside and try get it for her now as I be guy na but me no gree oooo... Few seconds later, I noticed she went offline and I smelt a rat.. I viewed her profile and lo and behold, d rest is history( she don comot me)

So guys let's share our similar experience

Re: Let's Share Our Recharge Card-zone Experience by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 17, 2014
Mugus grin
Re: Let's Share Our Recharge Card-zone Experience by Odunharry(m): 4:02pm On Aug 17, 2014
Any girl beg me recharge card,na that day i go disregard her...

Girls who always beg recharge card are hungry girls

Re: Let's Share Our Recharge Card-zone Experience by Amanda6(f): 4:22pm On Aug 17, 2014
Poverty zone grin
Re: Let's Share Our Recharge Card-zone Experience by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 17, 2014
Common recharge card una dey complain.Smh...
Anyway i don't beg guys for recharge card, they send to me anytime they wish/feel like sending...
Re: Let's Share Our Recharge Card-zone Experience by tosyne2much(m): 4:33pm On Aug 17, 2014
Amanda6: Poverty zone grin
no let dem para for u here ooooo
Re: Let's Share Our Recharge Card-zone Experience by Odunharry(m): 4:50pm On Aug 17, 2014

Re: Let's Share Our Recharge Card-zone Experience by hadizadeezy(f): 4:54pm On Aug 17, 2014
;DLolzzz MUGUS complaining!!
Re: Let's Share Our Recharge Card-zone Experience by marieolae(f): 4:56pm On Aug 17, 2014
Normal tins

Re: Let's Share Our Recharge Card-zone Experience by tosyne2much(m): 5:06pm On Aug 17, 2014
hadizadeezy: ;DLolzzz MUGUS complaining!!
if u refer to d dudes as MUGUS, u wey com dey beg for recharge card nko ? Bonafide nincompoop
Re: Let's Share Our Recharge Card-zone Experience by Baddestguyp(m): 5:09pm On Aug 17, 2014
my last experience was 4rm a girl who had not called for months now. a few days ago she called and asked me to send her credit. my subsciption finished dat day, I used d money for new one
Re: Let's Share Our Recharge Card-zone Experience by tammyboy1(m): 5:49pm On Aug 17, 2014
Whores all over naija,
Re: Let's Share Our Recharge Card-zone Experience by hadizadeezy(f): 6:13pm On Aug 17, 2014
tosyne2much: if u refer to d dudes as MUGUS, u wey com dey beg for recharge card nko ? Bonafide nincompoop
victim!!
Re: Let's Share Our Recharge Card-zone Experience by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 17, 2014
firstEVA: Mugus grin
u are mistaken ooooo....guys are not mugus!
I speak for all guys....becos we take u out....by recharge card for u....aw much 500 naira Dats d highest any guy can offer on first basis.
we just wanna see the type person she is?
if she is okay...we forge ahead with our church mynd..
but if she turns out to be d opposite...well personally I'll spend some few naira...and get her to bed then dispose her like trash.
xo which is better d mugu or trash?

Re: Let's Share Our Recharge Card-zone Experience by Abuklaw(m): 9:45pm On Aug 17, 2014
hadizadeezy: ;DLolzzz MUGUS complaining!!
hmmmmm, lip sealed.
Re: Let's Share Our Recharge Card-zone Experience by Abuklaw(m): 9:49pm On Aug 17, 2014
I know those worthy of getting my card, If at all tere is any. Ladies should learn to stop begging for recharge card because it is the worst turn off for me. The moment you ask me for recharge card, my interest in you will become negative and your value will also become zero.
Re: Let's Share Our Recharge Card-zone Experience by tosyne2much(m): 9:53pm On Aug 17, 2014
It does in any way dignify dem.... Cast ur burden upon d Lord and stop asking for recharge card
Re: Let's Share Our Recharge Card-zone Experience by dechandel(f): 10:04pm On Aug 17, 2014
Haaa
I dey beg my papa for airtime wella otongue
If i flash him and he mistakenly picks my call
D next news will be daddy my airtime has exhausted o. And na u cause am grin grin

So is he a mugu?
Re: Let's Share Our Recharge Card-zone Experience by jmoore(m): 10:08pm On Aug 17, 2014
dechandel:
Haaa
D next news will be daddy my airtime has exhausted o. And na u cause am grin grin
So is he a mugu?

He's your papa na. It is his duty.
Re: Let's Share Our Recharge Card-zone Experience by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 17, 2014
Mugu is someone who doesn't know he has be cunned, so we are all mugu at various points in our life
dechandel:
Haaa

So is he a mugu?
Re: Let's Share Our Recharge Card-zone Experience by dechandel(f): 10:16pm On Aug 17, 2014
jmoore:

He's your papa na. It is his duty.
Dats d point. His duty to provide it
Re: Let's Share Our Recharge Card-zone Experience by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 17, 2014
Unibenstudent: Mugu is someone who doesn't know he has be cunned, so we are all mugu at various points in our life
tanks for answering dechandel dere,
though u answered indirectly....it worked.
dechandel:
Haaa
So is he a mugu?
Unibenstudent: Mugu is someone who doesn't know he has be cunned, so we are all mugu at various points in our life
tanks for answering dechandel dere,
though u answered indirectly....it worked.
Re: Let's Share Our Recharge Card-zone Experience by dechandel(f): 10:20pm On Aug 17, 2014
Not all tho
A stingy guy can't be a mugu o
By jazz or by skills. No girl fit smell dere one kobo grin
Re: Let's Share Our Recharge Card-zone Experience by jmoore(m): 10:32pm On Aug 17, 2014
dechandel:
Dats d point. His duty to provide it

But the op is not talking about daddies.
Re: Let's Share Our Recharge Card-zone Experience by dechandel(f): 10:39pm On Aug 17, 2014
jmoore:

But the op is not talking about daddies.
My dad is my mugu lipsrsealed
Re: Let's Share Our Recharge Card-zone Experience by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 17, 2014
dechandel:

No Offense. You mean Sugar Daddy right? undecided
Re: Let's Share Our Recharge Card-zone Experience by jmoore(m): 10:43pm On Aug 17, 2014
dechandel:

grin make your papa no hear am oh.
Re: Let's Share Our Recharge Card-zone Experience by Nobody: 5:40am On Aug 18, 2014
Kindly follow back
dechandel:
Not all tho
A stingy guy can't be a mugu o
By jazz or by skills. No girl fit smell dere one kobo grin
Re: Let's Share Our Recharge Card-zone Experience by Moblord(m): 6:39am On Aug 18, 2014
Haba Why will I send airtime to a girl I have never met before
Re: Let's Share Our Recharge Card-zone Experience by NeduLuiZ(m): 7:11am On Aug 18, 2014
used to very generous to toward ladies cos i felt they were weaker vessels compared to guys.my mindset changed the very day i heard a female friend of mine saying that recharge card is d easiest way of tapping from magas .....
Re: Let's Share Our Recharge Card-zone Experience by tosyne2much(m): 7:33am On Aug 18, 2014
NeduLuiZ: used to very generous to toward ladies cos i felt they were weaker vessels compared to guys.my mindset changed the very day i heard a female friend of mine saying that recharge card is d easiest way of tapping from magas .....
woow ! Can u imagine
Re: Let's Share Our Recharge Card-zone Experience by xtervaganza(m): 7:59am On Aug 18, 2014
Amanda6: Poverty zone grin
hahahahaha that's the correct word

But I know a girl, she hasn't got a job yet but she has so much class

She won't ask u for a dime.

So I'll say classless girls zone

Do Short Guys Stand A Chance ? / He Is HIV +ve / How Do I Tell Her