Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

You Are Pleasing To God Part 1 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Are Pleasing To God Part 1 (554 Views)

How To Resist Pleasing One's Self (MASTURBATION) / You Are Pleasing To God Part 2 / Women Stop Pleasing Others! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Are Pleasing To God Part 1 by charisville: 2:50pm On Jun 16, 2013
To the praise of the glory of His grace, by which He made us accepted in the Beloved. Ephesians 1:6 (NKJV)

Charis Ville Capsule

Have you ever thought, "am I pleasing to God?", "am I acceptable to Him?" When you became saved, God accepted you as His beloved. It didn't require any works, it was simply based on what Jesus did for you on the cross. You became qualified to access the room that had been kept secret from men and angels- the throne room of grace.

God is not an employer, who lists out different criteria you have to met before being accepted by Him. But many believers treat and view God this way. They try to get their acts, composure and behaviour together, before coming to God. "I can't come to Him until I get it right", they say; thus running away from God, because of this religious mindset.

Beloved, God is your father, He loves you. He has accepted you, you are pleasing to Him, once you became born again. As a loving Father, He does not want to leave you the way you are, He wants to transform your life. But you have to realise; inspite of all you have done and are still doing, He loves you unconditionally. Nowhere in the bible is it written, that God justifies the self-righteous or "he who has everything all together". It is written instead, "God justifies the ungodly"(Romans 4:5).
*To be continued*

Prayer: Thank You Lord for You made me pleasing to You. I am grateful for Your Grace, in Jesus name.

Email: charisville@gmail.com

Url: www.charisvillecapsules.org

CVM Blackberry PIN: 26655112

Shalom,

Charis Ville Ministries.
Please share with others.
Re: You Are Pleasing To God Part 1 by Dygeasy(m): 4:33pm On Jun 16, 2013
Amen Amen Amen!

*goes to him after service*

Pastor abeg, you miss road?
Re: You Are Pleasing To God Part 1 by AtheistD(m): 5:11pm On Jun 16, 2013
Religion section please grin

(1) (Reply)

“what It Takes To Attract Beautiful Women… And Why They Try So Hard To Look Hot / Marriage And Money / If Only She Knew...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.