Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Daughter Kills Father For Molesting Her - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Daughter Kills Father For Molesting Her (40105 Views)

Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. / Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter / Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daughter Kills Father For Molesting Her by churchill82: 6:19pm On Jun 17, 2013
Like serious, we all kw dat her father is d most useless man so far bt y wud she do dat? Yes her dad dd an abominable sin bt dat doesn't min she shud carri out such an evil act. No dat gal shud b questioned its nt normal plz.
Re: Daughter Kills Father For Molesting Her by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 17, 2013
She goes to call the villagers and accuses the dead father of molesting her?

What is the evidence he truely molested her when there is no withness?. . .

She is a beast and has not said the whole truth yet about what actually transpired between them. . .

Bring the Black Maria quickly!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Daughter Kills Father For Molesting Her by coogar: 6:22pm On Jun 17, 2013
Okija_juju: OGA COOGAR...
OGA COOGAR!!

OGA COOGAR!!

Abeg, Anybody wey sabi where Coogar dey, make una tell am say Okija Juju has summoned him to appear on this thread and comment.. Until such a time, My comments are reserved..

@ MODS: Stop modifying peoples posts without their consents.. That should be criminal and a breach of intellectual right. Delete it but dont edit it.

COOGAR!!! I DEY WAIT YOU O!!! angry

okija-juju, what's the problem?
it's not the yam festival season, what do you want from me? grin cheesy
Re: Daughter Kills Father For Molesting Her by Willgates(m): 6:29pm On Jun 17, 2013
but why would a fara morest ha own biorogigal daughter? It is feri bad
Re: Daughter Kills Father For Molesting Her by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 17, 2013
Seriously, how do you sit there and behead someone?

It takes a lot of anger, energy and strength

How can we be certain that he really raped her and that she just didn't kill him for other reasons?

Dead man can't talk. We'll never know.

Only a ra//pe kit can affirm her allegations
Re: Daughter Kills Father For Molesting Her by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 17, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

How can we be certain that he really raped her and that she just didn't killed him for other reasons?

Ra//pe kit?

Those devices tell you yes today and tell you no tomorrow. Not reliable enough.

When a father rapes you. . .you don't suddenly kill him except some other 2 plus 2 had been adding up to give 5 cheesy
There is more to the incident than she has revealed.
Over to the CIDs. . . cheesy
Re: Daughter Kills Father For Molesting Her by everyday: 6:43pm On Jun 17, 2013
This is a warning to all pedophiles.It is a crime against humanity for an adult to have carnal knowledge with a child who is not up to the age of legal consent
Re: Daughter Kills Father For Molesting Her by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 17, 2013
breezy047: She goes to call the villagers and accuses the dead father of molesting her?

What is the evidence he truely molested her when there is no withness?. . .

She is a beast and has not said the whole truth yet about what actually transpired between them. . .

Bring the Black Maria quickly!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
If you read the story, you have less reason to disbelieve the girl. The neighbours, pastor where all in defence of the girl. I'm sure they all were aware of her predicament.
Follow this link, it is said that the girl have been molested for years. And that day rr.Aped till daybreak.
http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/news/regions/asia-pacific/130617/papua-new-guinea-daughter-beheads-father-sexual-abuse
Re: Daughter Kills Father For Molesting Her by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 17, 2013
Damn. I guess patricide can be justified in a few extreme cases. This is one such case. Her noble act should be excused since it was motivated by righteous indignation.
Re: Daughter Kills Father For Molesting Her by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 17, 2013
WELL DAYUMMM. SHE PUT HIM TO DEATH. WHAT YOU R-APING SOMEONE FOR IN A COMMUNITY WHERE EVERYONE WALKS AROUND BUTT NEKKID ANYWAY
Re: Daughter Kills Father For Molesting Her by todayguest(m): 7:02pm On Jun 17, 2013
Two wrongs.!
Re: Daughter Kills Father For Molesting Her by IbrahimB: 7:04pm On Jun 17, 2013
Interesting comments. Everyone saying the man got his "just desserts". However, is it out of the realm of possibility that the girl was never raped at all? Abi is this the first time a girl will kill her father? It's her word against his, but he's dead.. undecided
Re: Daughter Kills Father For Molesting Her by Okijajuju1(m): 7:11pm On Jun 17, 2013
coogar:

okija-juju, what's the problem?
it's not the yam festival season, what do you want from me? grin cheesy

Oya! Talk ya own..

What should we do to this girl?
Re: Daughter Kills Father For Molesting Her by coogar: 7:14pm On Jun 17, 2013
Okija_juju:
Oya! Talk ya own..

What should we do to this girl?

the girl is a first degree murderer.....
räpe is now a ready-made excuse for women to commit murder. if okija dumps any woman and she wants her revenge, she would come to okija's house and stab okija!!!

ask why she did it and her answer would be "he tried to räpe me"
Re: Daughter Kills Father For Molesting Her by goldprecious(f): 7:22pm On Jun 17, 2013
Whts dis world turning to sef?
Re: Daughter Kills Father For Molesting Her by Okijajuju1(m): 7:24pm On Jun 17, 2013
coogar:

the girl is a first degree murderer.....
räpe is now a ready-made excuse for women to commit murder. if okija dumps any woman and she wants her revenge, she would come to okija's house and stab okija!!!

ask why she did it and her answer would be "he tried to räpe me"

****commits suicide with Ogbunigwe*****

grin grin grin grin

Honestly, I like the way you think.. So on this matter, I will wait for forensic evidence of sexual assault. Although I agree with you that the girl is guilty of murder. The only chance she has at beating this charge would be to plea temporary insanity due to a traumatic experience..

Re: Daughter Kills Father For Molesting Her by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 17, 2013
adolfe bad:

Ra//pe kit?

Those devices tell you yes today and tell you no tomorrow. Not reliable enough.

When a father rapes you. . .you don't suddenly kill him except some other 2 plus 2 had been adding up to give 5 cheesy
There is more to the incident than she has revealed.
Over to the CIDs. . . cheesy

Ra//pe kits are more reliable than words of the mouth.
Re: Daughter Kills Father For Molesting Her by dayokanu(m): 7:28pm On Jun 17, 2013
everyday: This is a warning to all pedophiles.It is a crime against humanity for an adult to have carnal knowledge with a child who is not up to the age of legal consent

Do you know the girls age in this situation?

How do they know for certain that she was rap3d
Re: Daughter Kills Father For Molesting Her by collynzo2(m): 7:33pm On Jun 17, 2013
Where is the proof that he räped her? Dead people don't talk.
Re: Daughter Kills Father For Molesting Her by OdaNobunaga(m): 7:37pm On Jun 17, 2013
Juan_De_Dios:
No. They must QUESTION the girl. It's called PROCEDURE. They need to verify her story through a formal investigation. Once you set the PRECEDENCE the villagers want to set and which the majority of people here seem to support, anyone with a grudge can chop off the head of their father or anyone for that matter and claim they were molested since it's okay to chop off molester's heads and nothing dey happen.

Guy you have a point. Been thinkin along dat axis, how can we take her word for what happened. Girl could easily be lying
Re: Daughter Kills Father For Molesting Her by abujalapdog(m): 7:43pm On Jun 17, 2013
WaleFolarin: nice one gurl....lookin for my pen knife

Pen knife for what? Does your Dad molest you too.
Re: Daughter Kills Father For Molesting Her by slimyem: 7:44pm On Jun 17, 2013
If this article said the girl chopped off her father's d1ck,I'd have said thumbs up but a whole head lohun lohun..cheesy
How did she manage it?
Did the man lay his head down to be chopped off?
The story get as e be but the koko of the matter is men should learn to tame their willy all day everyday.cool

1 Like

Re: Daughter Kills Father For Molesting Her by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 17, 2013
pekelepekele: Two things are involved . A father that had the heart of rape and a daughter that had the heart of murder . A girl chopped off the head of an elderly person , A man not just a man but her father . People should understand that she also have some evil traits in her .

[size=5pt]If she have the strength and mind to chop off her father's head means she's capable of escaping from him but she just did it. Police please go and arrest her and jail her[/size]
finally! Something meaninful

1 Like

Re: Daughter Kills Father For Molesting Her by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 17, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

How can we be certain that he really raped her and that she just didn't kill him for other reasons?

RA-PE KIT FOR PAPUA NEW GUINEA ? SMDH grin grin
Re: Daughter Kills Father For Molesting Her by successcertain: 8:08pm On Jun 17, 2013
Savages grin i wont be going there anymore gotta cancel my vacation to the island
Re: Daughter Kills Father For Molesting Her by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 17, 2013
pekelepekele: Two things are involved . A father that had the heart of rape and a daughter that had the heart of murder . A girl chopped off the head of an elderly person , A man not just a man but her father . People should understand that she also have some evil traits in her .

[size=5pt]If she have the strength and mind to chop off her father's head means she's capable of escaping from him but she just did it. Police please go and arrest her and jail her[/size]
are you insinuating that that she gave in to the ra,pe willingly?
On how she killed him,have you considered that she might have crept up on him from behind and used a sharp knife to severe his head before he even knew what happened?
Do you know the kind of anger ra,pe can induce in a woman?
That doesn't make her murderous.
If I was ra,ped,I'd kill my molester without blinking an eye.
Re: Daughter Kills Father For Molesting Her by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 17, 2013
lorretta u: are you insinuating that that she gave in to the ra,pe willingly?
On how she killed him,have you considered that she might have crept up on him from behind and used a sharp knife to severe his head before he even knew what happened?
If I was ra,ped ,I'd kill my molester without blinking an eye.
YEAH I ALWAYS KNEW YOU WAS A DANGEROUS WOMAN LORETTA SMH
Re: Daughter Kills Father For Molesting Her by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 17, 2013

are you insinuating that that she gave in to the ra,pe willingly?
A clean powerful swing with a very sharp butcher knife can do that instantly
If I was ra,ped,I'd kill my molester without blinking an eye.
Re: Daughter Kills Father For Molesting Her by dasparrow: 8:31pm On Jun 17, 2013
[quote author=obadiah777]YEAH I ALWAYS KNEW YOU WAS A DANGEROUS WOMAN LORETTA SMH [/quote

LOL grin

1 Like

Re: Daughter Kills Father For Molesting Her by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 17, 2013
[quote author=dasparrow][/quote]BROS, THATS A POTENTIAL KILLER RIGHT THERE. LETS STAY FAR AWAYYYY ------------------------------------------------------------------------> FROM HER grin
Re: Daughter Kills Father For Molesting Her by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 17, 2013
obadiah777: YEAH I ALWAYS KNEW YOU WAS A DANGEROUS WOMAN LORETTA SMH
when if ever I'm subjected to what this girl went through at the hands of her father,DANGEROUS is a mild word to describe what I'll turn into.
Re: Daughter Kills Father For Molesting Her by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 17, 2013
lorretta u: when if ever I'm subjected to what this girl went through at the hands of her father, DANGEROUS is a mild word to describe what I'll turn into.
YEAH WELL LET ME SAY 'RIP' IN ADVANCE TO YA FUTURE HUBBY grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Wife Became Depressed And Commit Sucide When MMM Froze Accounts: Husband (pic / Man Comes Back To Claim Babymama After Social Media Contributed Money For Her / American Husband Shares Photo Of How He Baby Seats His Kid In His Wife's Absence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.