Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,990 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Daughter Kills Father For Molesting Her - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Daughter Kills Father For Molesting Her (40107 Views)

Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. / Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter / Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daughter Kills Father For Molesting Her by Policewoman(f): 8:40pm On Jun 17, 2013
The girl over reacted sha, she could have just cut off his B@LLS instead of ending his life by cutting his head. Now that makes her a murderer. The father must be a beast for rapingn his own daughter embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Daughter Kills Father For Molesting Her by dasparrow: 8:48pm On Jun 17, 2013
@Post

Honestly, I don't feel sorry for the man. I am sick and tired of adults who sexually molest children. For her to have snapped and acted like that means this man who calls himself her father must have been sexually molesting her for years. A lot of people especially Nigerians do not seem to understand the severe psychological trauma that sex crimes leave on the victims and especially so if they are still minors/underage. Child sexual molestation is something I will never wish on my worst enemy because the lasting psychological scars rarely heal.

If not that the bible clearly states that thou shall not kill, I am almost tempted to encourage that the heads of child molesters be cut off in Nigeria too because our country is another sick and sad place where child sexual molestation and r*a*p*e is very rampant so much so, that you have grown men sticking their p*e*n*i*s into the private part of a 2 year old baby girl.

There is a thin line between sanity and insanity and years of constant abuse can cause a person to snap and end the life of their tormenter. Lastly, a man who sexually molests his daughter is NOT a father. A father is someone who protects his children from all forms of harm and showers his children with parental love while at the same time nurturing and providing for them. This Papua New Guinea man is a s*p*e*r*m donor who has used his biological child as a means to satisfy his incessant and sick sexual cravings.

2 Likes

Re: Daughter Kills Father For Molesting Her by calcal: 8:56pm On Jun 17, 2013
Chidera Favour: @topic d dad deserse wht he got he wll now go n molest d hell fire

investigation is needed. what if the girl is lying?
Re: Daughter Kills Father For Molesting Her by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 17, 2013
obadiah777: YEAH WELL LET ME SAY 'RIP' IN ADVANCE TO YA FUTURE HUBBY grin grin
he won't rape me.he'll be my husband.so how does rape come into our relationship
Infact I think RIP should be given to those of u who see the father as not deserving what he got.
All I see are potential rap,ists.
Kill them all
Re: Daughter Kills Father For Molesting Her by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 17, 2013
lorretta u: he won't rape me.he'll be my husband.so how does rape come into our relationship
Infact I think RIP should be given to those of u who see the father as not deserving what he got.
All I see are potential rap,ists.
Kill them all
AHHH BUT YOU MISS THE POINT. THE POINT HERE IS IF YOU HAVE IT IN YOU TO KILL SOMEONE, THEN ITS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE YOU SNAP. MAYBE HE IS CHECKING OUT A WOMAN WHILE YOU ARE BOTH WALKING OR HE HAS A WOMANS NUMBER IN HIS PHONE WHO HAPPENS TO BE A FEMALE FRIEND FROM CHILDHOOD ETC ETC ETC. IT WILL BE SOMETHING THAT WOULD BRING UP THAT RAGE THAT YOU HAVE IN YOU AND THEN YOU WILL CHOP HIS HEAD OFF
Re: Daughter Kills Father For Molesting Her by MrMr(m): 9:23pm On Jun 17, 2013
d girl deserves to be punished 2. cus she had in one way or d other acted against d law....
Re: Daughter Kills Father For Molesting Her by abu0710102013: 10:30pm On Jun 17, 2013
if dis tin happen for muslim country dem go condem d tin say naso islam b always killing ppl but since na dem dem d girl did d rite tin
Re: Daughter Kills Father For Molesting Her by we0x: 10:31pm On Jun 17, 2013
pekelepekele: Two things are involved . A father that had the heart of rape and a daughter that had the heart of murder . A girl chopped off the head of an elderly person , A man not just a man but her father . People should understand that she also have some evil traits in her .

[size=5pt]If she have the strength and mind to chop off her father's head that means she's capable of escaping from him but she just did it. Police please go and arrest her and jail her[/size]

Exactly. The girl has d evil blood of the father running in her veins. Devil incarnate
Re: Daughter Kills Father For Molesting Her by abu0710102013: 10:33pm On Jun 17, 2013
i neva new xtains also supports sharia system
Re: Daughter Kills Father For Molesting Her by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jun 17, 2013
obadiah777: AHHH BUT YOU MISS THE POINT. THE POINT HERE IS IF YOU HAVE IT IN YOU TO KILL SOMEONE, THEN ITS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE YOU SNAP. MAYBE HE IS CHECKING OUT A WOMAN WHILE YOU ARE BOTH WALKING OR HE HAS A WOMANS NUMBER IN HIS PHONE WHO HAPPENS TO BE A FEMALE FRIEND FROM CHILDHOOD ETC ETC ETC. IT WILL BE SOMETHING THAT WOULD BRING UP THAT RAGE THAT YOU HAVE IN YOU AND THEN YOU WILL CHOP HIS HEAD OFF
a very meek person can be turned murderous with constant abuse.it's not in me to hurt anyone.but rather than Subject myself to ruin and mental emotional and psychological trauma,the best option is to do away with my tormentor.I won't have any regret doing it.it don't marra if it makes u think I'm a killer,if UU comes close to me with such evil intention,I'll kill UU if I can.no regret
Emm moderators pls what's the meaning of
he won't molestation me?
All this censoring takes away the meaning of the text.you're replacing my verbs with nouns.who knows if my english tutor is on nairaland.she won't be happy to see this.at all.she'll think I didn't learn sad

1 Like

Re: Daughter Kills Father For Molesting Her by madenigga2dcore(m): 1:13am On Jun 18, 2013
d gal is evil. Shez demonic, a father dat suffered 2 raise ha up, probably provided 4 ha feeding n welfare n she did dat ? Abi she go tel us say she virgin? Such an act is mere biting d finga dat fed. nO MATA HW CRUDE UR PARENTS ARE, NEVA U DARE TOUCH THEM OR SWEAR DEM! I gues she doesnt read d holy books
Re: Daughter Kills Father For Molesting Her by olumyde(m): 1:31am On Jun 18, 2013
Oda_Nobunaga:
Guy you have a point. Been thinkin along dat axis, how can we take her
word for what happened. Girl could easily be lying
It takes
something really bad, before a child will behead his/her father. And
from what i know about girls, is that despoil is 1 thing they hate very
much. Even prostitutes don't like it, not to talk of by someones father.
A man can do anything when angered
Re: Daughter Kills Father For Molesting Her by 100BARs1: 1:33am On Jun 18, 2013
onitshaigbo: Why is it always in Asia that such craziness happens?

Its africa not asia.
Re: Daughter Kills Father For Molesting Her by olumyde(m): 1:37am On Jun 18, 2013
madenigga2dcore: d gal is evil. Shez demonic, a father dat
suffered 2 raise ha up, probably provided 4 ha feeding n welfare n she
did dat ? Abi she go tel us say she virgin? Such an act is mere biting d
finga dat fed. nO MATA HW CRUDE UR PARENTS ARE, NEVA U DARE TOUCH THEM
OR SWEAR DEM! I gues she doesnt read d holy books
What are you saying? You must be someone like the father. So if your daughter is no longer a virgin, you will start sleeping with her. SMH. Are you also
reading d holy book? You better repent.

1 Like

Re: Daughter Kills Father For Molesting Her by jay2k(m): 2:15am On Jun 18, 2013
Chidera Favour: @topic d dad deserse wht he got he wll now go n molest d hell fire
so wat on dat article sujests to u dat d fada desreves death,,,or u jst wana talk....mtchewwww all dez 10yrs gals on NL....na wa ooo!!!
Re: Daughter Kills Father For Molesting Her by hunkydory(m): 2:22am On Jun 18, 2013
Why would any man molest a woman let alone his own daughter at this time of the world when sex is now a dime a dozen.
Re: Daughter Kills Father For Molesting Her by chinaman666(m): 3:01am On Jun 18, 2013
onitshaigbo: Why is it always in Asia that such craziness happens?

Asia has more than half of the world's population. So probability dictates that more half of all the crazy sh_t in the world happen in Asia.
Re: Daughter Kills Father For Molesting Her by toffinc: 3:43am On Jun 18, 2013
I am confused is it a horrible story?
Re: Daughter Kills Father For Molesting Her by SkyyLord(m): 6:42am On Jun 18, 2013
What da......heck am I hearing? Well, if that story is true.... Then am the girls number one fan.... But if she had cut his........it woul have been better.... You know what I mean....
Re: Daughter Kills Father For Molesting Her by SkyyLord(m): 6:42am On Jun 18, 2013
What da......heck am I hearing? Well, if that story is true.... Then am the girls number one fan.... But if she had cut his........it woul have been better....
Re: Daughter Kills Father For Molesting Her by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 6:55am On Jun 18, 2013
Sick Family! Not too late to receive counselling.
Re: Daughter Kills Father For Molesting Her by Nobody: 6:55am On Jun 18, 2013
madenigga2dcore: d gal is evil. Shez demonic, a father dat suffered 2 raise ha up, probably provided 4 ha feeding n welfare n she did dat ? Abi she go tel us say she virgin? Such an act is mere biting d finga dat fed. nO MATA HW CRUDE UR PARENTS ARE, NEVA U DARE TOUCH THEM OR SWEAR DEM! I gues she doesnt read d holy books
sick
Re: Daughter Kills Father For Molesting Her by biafranqueen: 7:12am On Jun 18, 2013
No you are missing the point!
When a girl is molested she is a ticking time bomb already her innocence is shattered by the the person she is suppose to be protected by. Most molested girls now start to live dangerous promiscuous lives, slowly killing themselves. Most can not stay in a stable relationship and if they do end up having children they will attract molesters in there life.
8 out of 10 girls that are gay when I asked them were molested at a young age. The same stat goes for gay boys they were molested by a man. I personally asked these people myself and the story is always the same. It ruins the children when you read stories of serial molesters that are caught they were always molested and they carry on this sick practice.

They are killing the souls of children they need to be dealt with properly.

obadiah777: AHHH BUT YOU MISS THE POINT. THE POINT HERE IS IF YOU HAVE IT IN YOU TO KILL SOMEONE, THEN ITS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE YOU SNAP. MAYBE HE IS CHECKING OUT A WOMAN WHILE YOU ARE BOTH WALKING OR HE HAS A WOMANS NUMBER IN HIS PHONE WHO HAPPENS TO BE A FEMALE FRIEND FROM CHILDHOOD ETC ETC ETC. IT WILL BE SOMETHING THAT WOULD BRING UP THAT RAGE THAT YOU HAVE IN YOU AND THEN YOU WILL CHOP HIS HEAD OFF

1 Like

Re: Daughter Kills Father For Molesting Her by biafranqueen: 7:21am On Jun 18, 2013
Don't blame them he read the part about Lot supposedly being raped by his daughters
A careful read of the earlier history of Lot and his family suddenly fits the modern family dynamics grid. Of Father raping daughters In the chapters preceding the destruction of Sodom, Lot is portrayed as the no-good nephew of Abraham. He causes his uncle so much grief that the patriarch demands to part ways: “Pray part from me. If to the left, then I to the right, if to the right, then I to the left” (Genesis 13, 9). Lot chooses Sodom as his residence, a town infamous for its depraved sexual practices. Early in chapter 19, we get direct evidence of Lot's perverse relationship with his daughters. After he invites to his house two strangers, who are actually the angels of God in disguise, his townsmen surround the house, demanding to exercise their specialty perversion and “sodomise” his guests. Lot steps outside the door and attempts to appease the crazed mob: “Now pray, I have two daughters who have never known a man, pray, let me bring them out to you, and you may deal with them as you like it” (19, cool. Even in the most far-reaching rules of hospitality, practised by the so called “primitive cultures,” there is no precedent for voluntarily submitting one's daughters to gang rape.
lorretta u: sick

1 Like

Re: Daughter Kills Father For Molesting Her by biafranqueen: 7:30am On Jun 18, 2013
The tradition of father-daughter incest and blaming the girls is very much still alive not only in countries with patriarchy sanctioned by religion. Even in Western societies, proponents of false memory syndrome claim that victims' memories of incest are unreliable or even inserted by therapists or disgruntled spouses. These claims carry on the ancient tradition of shifting the blame away from the male perpetrator and on to the girl.

\My best friend and her little sister in primary school was molested by step daddy while he whispered its ok its in the bible..When she told me we told my mom and my mom went to talk to her about it this crazy women said that a 9 year old and 11 year old her own flesh seduced her husband.

These same guys would say death is not enough..I don't blame you :-Xholes

1 Like

Re: Daughter Kills Father For Molesting Her by biafranqueen: 7:32am On Jun 18, 2013
The Church fathers went an switched this story around if you read it in Aramic the father molested the daughters we better wake up and protect our children!!!
biafranqueen: Don't blame them he read the part about Lot supposedly being raped by his daughters
A careful read of the earlier history of Lot and his family suddenly fits the modern family dynamics grid. Of Father raping daughters In the chapters preceding the destruction of Sodom, Lot is portrayed as the no-good nephew of Abraham. He causes his uncle so much grief that the patriarch demands to part ways: “Pray part from me. If to the left, then I to the right, if to the right, then I to the left” (Genesis 13, 9). Lot chooses Sodom as his residence, a town infamous for its depraved sexual practices. Early in chapter 19, we get direct evidence of Lot's perverse relationship with his daughters. After he invites to his house two strangers, who are actually the angels of God in disguise, his townsmen surround the house, demanding to exercise their specialty perversion and “sodomise” his guests. Lot steps outside the door and attempts to appease the crazed mob: “Now pray, I have two daughters who have never known a man, pray, let me bring them out to you, and you may deal with them as you like it” (19, cool. Even in the most far-reaching rules of hospitality, practised by the so called “primitive cultures,” there is no precedent for voluntarily submitting one's daughters to gang rape.
Re: Daughter Kills Father For Molesting Her by funmemezy: 7:47am On Jun 18, 2013
D story no complete,how did d girl capture a man in his 40s,d man is not old to b defenceless. and den was able to cut off his head wit a knife o.
Re: Daughter Kills Father For Molesting Her by Nobody: 8:05am On Jun 18, 2013
biafranqueen, can you paste the aramaic version of that part of the bible?,this is incredible!
biafranqueen: The Church fathers went an switched this story around if you read it in Aramic the father molested the daughters we better wake up and protect our children!!!
Re: Daughter Kills Father For Molesting Her by parki: 8:39am On Jun 18, 2013
This world cray! Alot of crazy people live amongst us.
Re: Daughter Kills Father For Molesting Her by badesco(m): 9:06am On Jun 18, 2013
That is outrageous and barbaric of daughter. She should go and look for another father else where may be she would find one..
Re: Daughter Kills Father For Molesting Her by Dewze(m): 9:13am On Jun 18, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Wife Became Depressed And Commit Sucide When MMM Froze Accounts: Husband (pic / Man Comes Back To Claim Babymama After Social Media Contributed Money For Her / American Husband Shares Photo Of How He Baby Seats His Kid In His Wife's Absence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.