Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,665 members, 7,840,628 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

But Why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / But Why? (892 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

But Why? by Eniboy: 11:39am On May 08, 2008
have you ever wondered or been in a situation where your GF calls you and after the first two statements on the phone the next one will be WHERE R U?

is it to say they r caring or they want to knw if u r shagging someone rit there n then or what?

ask u as if u r going to get missing.

it sometimes get me . . . . . . . .

pls share your view.
Re: But Why? by kaliphman(m): 11:50am On May 08, 2008
I think it kind of comes out naturally. most times u cant directly attribute any reason to it. Example: when a warri boy calls anoda warri boy, the first thing he says is; O boy how far? so many atimes, its not care or policing. could just be a way of life
Re: But Why? by Ezinwannem: 3:33pm On May 08, 2008
that's more like wat guys ask dan the gurls
Re: But Why? by darmys(f): 3:35pm On May 08, 2008
both!

they care and they want to know if u are doing some kung fu grin lipsrsealed
Re: But Why? by tngtech(m): 3:36pm On May 08, 2008
its 50-50.

If the girl don't ask, the guy will.
Its natural, it just comes out of your mouth.
Re: But Why? by tngtech(m): 3:37pm On May 08, 2008
not crossing the line, but i think "shagging" is not want they are thinking, they just want to know how u doing, and where u r exactly.
Re: But Why? by Eclairs: 3:51pm On May 08, 2008
"Yawn"

Gs its smfin natural. perhaps just to get the conversation going
Re: But Why? by Eniboy: 3:59pm On May 08, 2008
both!

they care and they want to know if u are doing some kung fu

HUM!
Re: But Why? by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 08, 2008
Just curious

(1) (Reply)

1,2,3: 10 Years, What Makes One Stick On In An Addictive Relationship? / She Keep Telling Me That The Right Time Hasn't Come / Which Of This Two Girls Is Likely To Kill Me? (poisonous Virgin Or Ruky?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.