Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Is It Strange For Your Nephew To Stay In A Family Friend's House Instead Of Your - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Strange For Your Nephew To Stay In A Family Friend's House Instead Of Your (640 Views)

How My Family Friend Accidentally Crushed His 4year Old Son's Hand / My Family Friend Just Kicked Out His Wife From Their House / Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Strange For Your Nephew To Stay In A Family Friend's House Instead Of Your by mamagee3(f): 10:03pm On Jun 16, 2013
Hey nairalanders, I was wondering if it looks okay for your nephew to visit the same city you live in and instead go to your family friend's house instead of your house?

And you didn't know about it until your sister calls two days later to tell you about it
Re: Is It Strange For Your Nephew To Stay In A Family Friend's House Instead Of Your by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 16, 2013
It's not ok, are you mean or wicked?

2 Likes

Re: Is It Strange For Your Nephew To Stay In A Family Friend's House Instead Of Your by dayokanu(m): 10:24pm On Jun 16, 2013
Mamagee

How are you.

I've missed you a lot. Are you still in Corpus?
Re: Is It Strange For Your Nephew To Stay In A Family Friend's House Instead Of Your by Nobody: 1:46am On Jun 17, 2013
It depends on the kind of relationship that exists between you and the nephew which is definitely an extension of the relationship between you and your siblings. Only you can answer the question as we don't know the kind of relationship between you people.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Age Is A Number But The Gap Differences Matter A Lot / Will You Like Your Child To Repeat SS2 Class? / Guys, Why Don't You Wear Your Wedding Rings?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.