Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,454 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Why Do Guys Prefer Ladies With Big Bosom? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Prefer Ladies With Big Bosom? (15784 Views)

Photos: Guys Which Size Do U Prefer? Ladies where do you belong here? / Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. / Problems Of Girls With Big Bosom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Ladies With Big Bosom? by Mynd44: 9:00am On Jun 20, 2013
sigmundfreud:
...u are tougher than that now!
Okay thank you
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Ladies With Big Bosom? by rokee(m): 12:54pm On Jun 25, 2013
Bossom?! Who still says that?
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Ladies With Big Bosom? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 25, 2013
^^^^ obviously you must be new on NL......the spambot automatically change the word B R E A S T or T I T S into breast.
Welcome to Nairaland!!!!!!
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Ladies With Big Bosom? by sexymoma(f): 5:33pm On Jun 25, 2013
MRbrownJAY: ^^^^ obviously you must be new on NL......the spambot automatically change the word B R E A S T or T I T S into breast.
Welcome to Nairaland!!!!!!
Thanks... There is no how we not gonna see people like you tongue
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Ladies With Big Bosom? by hardbody: 5:41pm On Jun 25, 2013
sexymoma: Bosom Go come Reach Navel. grin

I am suspecting that you are size 28 or 32
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Ladies With Big Bosom? by gedtalks(m): 6:33pm On Jun 25, 2013
tongue oww!! This thread reminds me of my first girls friend boops..twas so big at first then after I arrange the thing well- well for 8months It started looking like my tie. .. I hope she'll ever forgive me for coverting paw-paw to tie tongue
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Ladies With Big Bosom? by sexymoma(f): 8:23pm On Jun 25, 2013
gedtalks: tongue oww!! This thread reminds me of my first girls friend boops..twas so big at first then after I arrange the thing well- well for 8months It started looking like my tie. .. I hope she'll ever forgive me for coverting paw-paw to tie tongue
LMAO. bros u bad o
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Ladies With Big Bosom? by Abaniwealth(f): 8:54pm On Jun 25, 2013
sexymoma: Who told you ladies love Big Joystick, You better stop deceiving yourself, we prefer modarate ones not too small and not too big... Oshamo wink
@oshamo,u re absolutely right my dear,moderate one is ok by me.
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Ladies With Big Bosom? by sexymoma(f): 9:02pm On Jun 25, 2013
hardbody:

I am suspecting that you are size 28 or 32
see where you got it wrong
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Ladies With Big Bosom? by sexymoma(f): 9:03pm On Jun 25, 2013
Abaniwealth: @oshamo,u re absolutely right my dear,moderate one is ok by me.
xra large nko wink
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Ladies With Big Bosom? by ikekings(m): 10:25pm On Jun 25, 2013
Big bre*ast ni? I love them moderate jare... Na big yansh be the koko...
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Ladies With Big Bosom? by sexymoma(f): 6:53am On Jun 26, 2013
ikekings: Big bre*ast ni? I love them moderate jare... Na big yansh be the koko...
guess ur babe get biggie nyansh
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Ladies With Big Bosom? by ikekings(m): 7:25am On Jun 26, 2013
sexymoma: guess ur babe get biggie nyansh
Nah... She's moderate... Not too big not too flat just moderate...
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Ladies With Big Bosom? by sexymoma(f): 10:05am On Jun 26, 2013
ikekings: Nah... She's moderate... Not too big not too flat just moderate...
Moderate but biggie nyansh... Just asking ni o
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Ladies With Big Bosom? by Networkmaster(m): 1:49pm On Jun 26, 2013
I love big bosom but i wish they never expires
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Ladies With Big Bosom? by sexymoma(f): 5:11pm On Jun 26, 2013
Networkmaster: I love big bosom but i wish they never expires
they always expire. tongue, it a nature's call.
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Ladies With Big Bosom? by Afroconnect: 5:15pm On Jun 26, 2013
Vikin: Those ladies with extra luggage in front will see Oba when the start breastfeeding. cheesy

It will then be extra large luggage cheesy

Hehehe...no offense o
Lmao cheesy...that one na xxxl ooh,gobe and yawa...lol cheesy
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Ladies With Big Bosom? by Zoola91(m): 6:20pm On Jun 26, 2013
Big breast...... Lyk dat of #350 H2o-melon... Na dat one b koko
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Ladies With Big Bosom? by sexymoma(f): 7:20am On Jun 27, 2013
Zoola91: Big breast...... Lyk dat of #350 H2o-melon... Na dat one b koko
you mean that of cossy shocked
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Ladies With Big Bosom? by gedtalks(m): 11:48am On Jun 27, 2013
but wait o!! Guys are really different. Chic's cant seduce me wit boops but if na big nyashhhh!!! I might fall down FLAT. ..u know emm..there are a lot of things I can do with a big butts.. Like emm....slide my donBABa-Dick in-between the twin butts using lubica. O.. I feel like f*ccking . My ''Oga'' don stand ATTTENTION. I pledge to Narialand my country. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Ladies With Big Bosom? by sexymoma(f): 11:51am On Jun 27, 2013
gedtalks: but wait o!! Guys are really different. Chic's cant seduce me wit boops but if na big nyashhhh!!! I might fall down FLAT. ..u know emm..there are a lot of things I can do with a big butts.. Like emm....slide my donBABa-Dick in-between the twin butts using lubica. O.. I feel like f*ccking . My ''Oga'' don stand ATTTENTION. I pledge to Narialand my country. tongue tongue tongue
J.E.S.U.S... ***Falls Into Odo Iya'Laro***
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Ladies With Big Bosom? by Perfectbright: 2:50pm On Nov 09, 2013
sexymoma: my own no pass im boundary, na chest e still dey tongue
hw i go knw make u send dam 4 pix make i confirm am
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Ladies With Big Bosom? by tpapi: 1:33pm On Nov 11, 2013
I prefer moderate bboobbs to dos big ones, they really put me off
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Ladies With Big Bosom? by iamrealdeji(m): 6:39pm On Nov 12, 2014
sexymoma:
Who told you ladies love Big Joystick, You better stop deceiving yourself, we prefer modarate ones not too small and not too big... Oshamo wink
Na lie
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Ladies With Big Bosom? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 12, 2014
Well,well....one man's meat is another man's poison
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Ladies With Big Bosom? by fuckerholic(m): 8:06am On Jan 20, 2015
sexymoma:
Bosom Go come Reach Navel. grin
Girl stop envying those the lord has blessed with bossoms.
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Ladies With Big Bosom? by fuckerholic(m): 8:15am On Jan 20, 2015
jhydebaba:
I love big bosom; the ones dat look like pawpaw, pineapple or water melon are my choice. I don't have time for all these tangerine, cherry or orange.

Why I like it I love things that are handy and can fill my mouth. I also join it together and insert my stick in between. How can I do all these with small bosom

OP, I know u have small bosom cheesy don't worry too much ehnnn! By the time ur guy draw am wella, the thing go shoot out by fire by force cheesy

MYND, hope say ur head no go fall for bosom matter
But dude..why are you so amorous ?
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Ladies With Big Bosom? by jhydebaba(m): 9:08am On Jan 20, 2015
fuckerholic:

But dude..why are you so amorous ?
Since when have you been following me
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Ladies With Big Bosom? by aekanem: 10:36am On Jan 20, 2015
Hello guys in the house. Whether your woman has small or big bosoms is just one aspect of the "game". The other aspect is whether you are able to stay long enough to satisfy your woman. You will agree with me that this is a big problem among the men folk. But solution is right here. Don't be told. Go here to learn more http://8c9572njndof0t93uatkx7wyd1./
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Ladies With Big Bosom? by fuckerholic(m): 9:27pm On Jan 20, 2015
jhydebaba:
Since when have you been following me
Just now ?
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Ladies With Big Bosom? by jhydebaba(m): 8:16am On Jan 21, 2015
fuckerholic:

Just now ?
u must be a genius to quickly detect that I am amorous.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) / What Is The Best Pick Up Line You Have Ever Heard? / Wish All Women Could Have Ass Like This! (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.